Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Dialpad

Dialpad Sell is een effectieve verkoopkiezer die de aanlooptijd versnelt en verkopers productiever maakt met behulp van spraakintelligentietechnologie.

Meer informatie over Dialpad

Customer Service worked very well, they help with any technical problem that I might have and in general the program was very easy to use, practical and very eficient.

Beoordelingen van Dialpad

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Dialpad heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 516 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Dialpad eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (516)

Erin
Executive Director
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Easy Transition. Great Ongoing

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jonatan
Jonatan
Supervisor in Colombia
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

An app that you would not stop using!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quality, Dialpad talk not only allow us to answer and make calls, but we can use it to track every possible KPI and with that, keeping the quality of the service by auditing each interaction.

Dialpad talk has several features but the most amazing one if Voice AI, it allows us to identify the matter of a call and lead us to analyze every interaction.

Groups, we would like to have more control about groups of people created within the app, due to the current moment we are living (pandemic) we are more connected than ever, and people love personalizing their groups.

Russell
Russell
CEO in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Artificial feature limitations soured my experience with Dialpad

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once the port issues were resolved it is generally fine and easy to use, although I am disappointed that several basic features are excluded at the price we are paying, which is not exactly cheap compared to competitors. I may switch to a different to gain access to the features that Dialpad refuses to provide without spending more money.

Native app is easy to use, and easy integration with Google Contacts makes dialing a snap. All users can dial out VoiceIntelligence transcripts are useful and automatically generated. The accuracy is about 80%, usually good enough to easily tell what was being discussed even if some of the words are transcribed incorrectly.

The port experience was a disaster. There was a goof somewhere and this left me without the ability to receive or make phone calls on my business' primary phone number at either Dialpad or at my prior provider (Google Voice) and the support did not make me feel like fixing this was a priority for them, never providing updates. It eventually got fixed. The product has arbitrary and foolish feature limitations that feel unnecessary and petty. I am paying good money for this product and yet cannot access even a basic IVR because I am not an enterprise customer with more than 100 users. An IVR is absolutely basic functionality for a phone service with more than one user. We also cannot set holidays on our service because we need to be in a more expensive plan to do that.

Computernetwerken, 201-500 werknemers

Calling Success

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Effective, dependable, and easy to use communication tool that improves teamwork and production.

Precise transcription of calls in real time

Dialpad has nothing that I dislike about it.

Graham
Director in VK
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

AVOID!!! THESE GUYS ARE VERGING ON SCAMMING HIDING BEHIND SMALLPRINT

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: VERY POOR - DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE. I SUSPECT THEY ARE FACING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES HENCE THESE VERY CUSTOMER HOSTILE TERMS

Interface is slick compared to the previous product we used

We started with 20 licenses and as our business grew we increased to 50. Now our business isnt as big and we're trying to reduce licenses back down to 20 and they continue to charge for 50 - I genuinely thought this was a mistake but NO! They legit think its ok to state that I can only reduce user count at contract renewal in 3 years! These terms were buried in the smallprint and their customer support is useless. Our supposed account manager just avoids us, the original sales person that neglected to tell us this very important detail has left the company. I am basically having thousands of dollars stolen from me by these absolute rogues - this is verging on criminal

Mike
Staffing Lead in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Love Dialpad and will never turn back!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I love the simplicity and ease of use that makes using Dialpad easier than using a normal landline office phone. It is easy to move throughout the app and explore all the features, and you can seamlessly move your calls throughout your office/organization with no hassle or extra steps. Whether you are using it for yourself or as an office/company phone system it is an effective tool that makes the crucial communication flawless and simple. 10/10 recommend

I don't have anything bad to say about dialpad, except maybe adding a software that allows you to sent mass texts in a non-group text setting. Which to be fair, I am sure they probably have it and I just do not know how to use it though.

Joshua
Director of Information Systems in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Great product great team

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Dialpad and their desire to do business and make and keep us as customers.

I love that Dialpad literally worked with my company to get us out of our terrible contract with our previous VoIP and that allowed us to setup and configure a call center. Call center and documentation and auditing is great for giving peace of mind and accountability to our employees and customers.

There was literally nothing I disliked about Dialpad. Dialpad is a great system and great for the price.

Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am pleased but want more reliability.

This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

Founder in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Dialpad - good and getting better

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ok. Relible service. I just don't update or use some features because they are hard to figure out.

price at first. Now it is a bit more expensive. I liked the voicemail transcription.

It is not very intuitive to set up voice mail and call routing and other features.

Shane
Owner in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Small Local Service Business

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with Dialpad and highly recommend.

I like the mobile app, it's UI, and ability to use on multiple devices.

Sometimes the app can be a little buggy but overall, I don't have many issues.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

My Experience With Dialpad

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

With Dialpad, managing business calls has been easy thanks to features such as call recording, call tracking and VoIP. The business phone system features are very capable and using this tool is easy It also comes with sales enablement features.

It has so many helpful features and so far Dialpad hasn't posed major challenges.

Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

There are better, less expensive and more usable VOIP Solutions

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you have no issues, they are easy to deal with. For the most part, technical support was available. And there are some very good people to help you through utilizing the software. But they are pricey compared to other phone services, they charge you for lines you don't use and make it very obtuse to remove them yourself. And for a company of our size, there is no active management or contact after you get started except invoices. I have been billed for lines I did not use because I paid by bill a year in advance and they would not remove or refund anything for an unneeded line. If you have a number that is not being used, you are charged $1/month for each line and invoiced monthly. After paying thousands for this service, you would think they could handle that better. But that seems not to be so. They just want every penny they can squeeze out of you. If you have an issue on the accounting side, they are dunces. They don't try to understand your questions. They don't provide good answers. It is very frustrating.

The phone system and software are adequate for daily use. It has a nice team chat/messaging function. In most senses I would considers its functionality and features to be average.

Administering the system is a pain. It is simple to set-up and if you want to add new lines, it's easy. But if you need to delete a number or stop paying for extra lines, it is a pain and an involved process. To use the system without incurring excessive billing, you need a full time or at the very least an active phone administrator.

Katie
Pest Consultant in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great service, just a few things that are hard to find

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a huge upgrade from Google Voice and I've been happy overall.

I really like the sound quality of the phone call. The department and contacts are easy to access too. I really like that a text can be marked unread, and that calls and voicemails are transcribed as well as recorded. Images are easy to send as well. The round robin call rotation is great.

It's difficult to mark a voicemail unread. Often there is a delay when a call begins. I can't drag text into the message to copy, or highlight and drag phone numbers and text out of Dialpad to copy to accounts. Video is very small when sent through Dialpad.

Matthew
Vice President in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Dialpad functions are awesome!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome! Tried to switch and the other provider has been around much longer but doesn't have near the technology and capabilities and reporting of Dialpad. If you want the most advanced phone service from a tech and artificial intelligence standpoint there is nothing I've found that rivals Dialpad.

Ease of use and the integrated functions or text and picture messaging.

Sometimes the call quality isnt great but a quick reset or update generally fixes it and Dialpad is always improving!

Harry
Licensed Massage Therapist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

good value but buggy.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As primary business phone line, Dialpad fits the bill. I can make and receive calls for my business on my personal phone without revealing my personal number, and I can maintain a minimalist customer list. As a mobile-only (not an enterprise) user, there’s a lot that the app can do which I don’t need. Dialpad appears to have capabilities that can support my business growth (additional users and physical locations), but I’ll be wary of whether their inconsistent iOS interface is an indication of spotty development overall.

Note: Dialpad offered gift certificates to reviewers. I think that’s shady. But I have used the app 2+ years. Best: I am a sole proprietor (single user) & love that this app gives me a business phone number that rings to my personal device. That’s genius, a good value, and worth all interface hassles. Also, support has improved a lot. I get timely, thorough responses to issues: there’s a star-rating requested every outgoing call, and when I have reported issues (rare, such as one-way audio), they’ve sent detailed analysis explaining what happened. At least one bug I reported (an issue where the keyboard covered most of the comment field on a feedback window, with no scrolling) has recently been fixed.

Dialpad scores terribly on its interface and on interoperability with other apps. The contacts-search function won’t access iOS Contacts (even with access granted in Settings): type a name in search, and it will sit & spin all day. It doesn’t even time out. The app provides a skeleton contacts function (name, phone numbers, emails, company, and title—that’s it), so I lose a lot of functionality that’s essential for a communications app. Similar fail when sharing a picture from Photos: tap Share, select Dialpad, and the app will open to the eternal spinner (yet the app will acceess Camera and Photos the other way around). Also, unlike iOS Messages, when I start a text in Dialpad and need switch screens or apps, the draft text goes away. Lost time & effort. These issues are all long term, so clearly, the development team just has not prioritized basic functionality in their phone app.

Liam
Director of Technology & Product in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Solid, easy to use, easy to administer platform

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dialpad is a solid platform that is very easy to set up and configure, and relatively cost effective, in relation to other platforms on the market. Our only complaint is the reliability of Dialpad. It's not a huge issue, but even if one call drops a week, it's annoying.

We are a software start up with less than 25 employees, of which 12 have Dialpad accounts. We have fairly basic needs, in the sense that each user needs a direct number to place and receive calls/texts, and for those same users to take calls from 'shared' phone numbers, such as support, and sales. The administrative features of Dialpad are easy to learn, use, configure, without having to spend hours self educating on a knowledge base, or through trial and error. This includes functions such as: - Creating new users. - Configuring phone lines (like sales or support) with voicemails, call routing, IVR.

1 - Desktop app reliability (Mac) I've found the Desktop top app to be consistently inconsistent, in the quality of calls, and general usability. I've used Dialpad for 3 years, and always have the newest Mac & software updates. For example, sometimes I will answer a call, and the person cannot hear me. This is even more frustrating in cases where I've been waiting on hold for a long time, only to be connected, and for the other person to not be able to hear me. Every time, if I restart Dialpad, the issue resolves itself. Again, I've tried multiple headsets/audio settings over the years, and the same issues occur. 2 - Mobile app You can configure Dialpad so that when you receive a call, your cellphone rings (either using your cellular number, or over VOIP, if connected to the internet). I've again found the reliability of these features to be inconsistent. Sometimes I will answer on my mobile, and the call will drop. Other times, I'll answer on my Desktop app, and my mobile device will keep ringing. 3 - Pricing I feel that Dialpad's pricing is in line with other providers, but I do feel that providers across the board have prices set too high, with no option to add 'light users'. For example, we have certain employees that we want to be able to take a call or two a week, or infrequently place outbound calls. We cannot justify paying for a full license for them. If we could add free, or heavily subsidized 'light' users, I believe that overall, our usage and adoption of Dia

Scott
Scott
Founder in VS

Has been a great piece of software for my business

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has allowed me to spin up or down business operations with the flip of a switch, and gives you a VERY full featured office phone solution for a fraction of the price of other companies. When comparing this to hardline phone systems, I honestly don't know why any company wouldn't just use this instead (as long as your computer has an ethernet connection).

I like that the software is affordable, reliable, and accessible in many different ways. I use it as the main business line for my company and adding/removing users is super easy, creating a main line is easy, and having access to your phone via apps anywhere you are is fantastic. I also am very impressed with their quality and their customer support. I was having an issue with call quality, and I couldn't tell if it was my bluetooth headphones or my wifi. Their team got REALLY technical digging into the transmission details from my call, and told me there was a lot of chatter on the wifi. I ended up just running an ethernet cable and have literally zero problems anymore.

The mobile app is good, but somehow not as reliable as the desktop software. I've had some issues making calls, and turn around and dial from my regular phone number and it works fine. I would suspect this has something to do with the fact that Dialpad uses internet instead of the regular phone line, but if I have plenty of LTE signal for a phone call I would think Dialpad would also work. As a result I generally just feel safer taking important calls from the desktop.

Tyler
General Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

An Amazing Softphone System

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched from a standard phone system, not even VOIP, to this and has helped tremendously. It helped handle and port calls to the right department, fend off solicitations and auto spam callers. We can transfer calls, have a funny hold tune, and more features that are being released as time goes on that brings us and our customers value.

Easy. Helps cut down on spam calls when auto attendant is set up. Decent integration with Google. It has Uberconfernece, which has cool features for a group call. You can set up departments that are multiple user ringing lines. Easy to setup. Easy and fast editing if you have alternative hours of operation a certain week. Recordings and Voicemails can be saved to your google drive! Reporting shows a lot that helps visualize what you're dealing with. Contacts can be auto-imported into your Google Contacts list. Notifications on missed calls and voicemails. You can turn on when you're in business, so that phone calls go straight to voicemail after a greeting after hours.

Sometimes has issues with dropping calls sometimes. Sometimes can be a hassle if your headphone system isn't set up on the first call of the day, whether user error or settings getting mixed around automatically.

Joshua
Law Clerk in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Day 1 and we had to drop them

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible. They were very helpful during the sales process but the second we actually tried to use it, we realized how horrible it truly was. Now we have to port to a new service.

We liked that it gave the option to integrate with Clio

The first day we had to submit three support tickets because nothing was working properly Within the first hour of having our number ported we noticed we couldn't get call routing activated to forward all calls to our answering service so the three employees of our firm had to man the phones while Dialpad figured out what to do Then we noticed all the problems with the text messages. It doesn't organize the messages by threads (like it does on your phone or any other messaging service). Instead it just shows all your individual messages which was a clustered mess. Also if you were the last person to send a message then you have no way of knowing who the text conversation is with unless you click on the text (It shows your name instead of your contact's name because you sent the last message). Finally, none of our contact's names were popping up on the messages, just their phone numbers. Even when we had contacts synced and knew for a fact that number had an assigned contact, we still weren't seeing people's names on the messages tab. BUT THE WORST THING OF ALL WAS THE DAMN DEFAULT DIALPAD NUMBER. We ported over our business line and that was set as the default lines for outbound calls which was perfect. But for God knows what reason, Dialpad won't let you set a main line as the default line for outbound text messages. The only way you can text from your main line is by manually changing it every time you want to send a text. Finally, the customer service blowsssss

Jim
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Highly Recommended!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a fan! Great system!

I love the integration with Gmail, the features and the month to month billing.

I would say that in the interface can be a little confusing at times.

Stuart
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Doea not work, & customer service can not fix.

1,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It seemed to work well for the first year. Now it fails at least 90% of the time. And for a company that claims to have great AI, when you call for customer service you have to identify yourself EVERY TIME you get transferred. They can't even manage to transfer your credentials internally. So much for AI.

It 'seemed' like an affordable option for call recording.

HIGH failure rate. Most often the calls never connect & on the small percentage that do, the person on the other end can't hear me. ALSO IMPORTANT - don't be fooled by the cost they quote. In addition to all the miscellaneous charges, they have a fee they charge for 'Administrative Cost Recovery'. In other words, our price isn't really our price because that isn't enough to cover costs, so we will add on a fee. My $180/year service was actually $270!

Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Modern Office Phone

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Dialpad Talk provides a solution known as "Voice Intelligence," which provides AI-powered transcripts and call summaries that highlight action items and points of emphasis. The live sentiment analysis allows me to remind myself of the strengths and weaknesses in our previous calls with a quick glance.

The software can be a bit confusing to learn when first using it, but you get used to it.

Denese Kyle
Executive Assistant in Filipijnen
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Dialpad - modern communication

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was superb - it is very modern. We make our communication through our workstation (desktop, laptop), we can have it installed in our mobile phones and make calls. I am from the Philippines but I can easily use it and call our clients from the US. As someone whose english is not her first language, I really appreciate the live transcription and option to replay/review call for recording and taking notes!

In a product, I always look for its accessibility and I'm glad we have Dialpad. I can easily work on my computer station, use it in a browser or the software application, I also have it on my phone and that feature allows me to be more flexible and available to my company. I also love that we are able to receive data/analytics report from Dialpad on my email and we see who are our top agents and we also have an option to export data. I also love the live transcription!!

Perhaps when we had issues with our call routing - I was kind of confused on how they are set up. I would like more options and variability added to call routing but so far it is currently working well for us.

Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Dialpad a great alternative to legacy phone system for your business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dialpad has been great for our small business. Less expense then traditional land line. Also, easy to use with desktop application.

Dialpad has been easy to use and we have not had issues resulting in lost calls. You can load the program and make calls from any computer or mobile phone.

The thing that I have to deal with from time to time is selecting the speaker. This is more of a user issue but it would nice to be able to better select the input I would like to use.

Internet, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

From good to bad and the ransom techniques they use

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Terrible support, borderline mafia style sales techniques, terms changing constantly even if you are a customer paying over 50K a year or more... terrible company built of top of twilio.

At the beginning, years ago, we went all in with this. we thought it was refreshing good solution compared to all the other players.

They will hold you ransom once you use them at scale. They will force you to pay for licenses you do not need, misrepresent contracts and make it as difficult as possible to get out of their grip. The software absolutely will let you down. Do not use for anything that requires reliable communication in your company.

Mike
Business Operations Manager in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy to use, deploy and manage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dialpad talk gives us calls and texting in one platform. Before we would have to use two different solutions and now we can do it all in the same place.

I like how easy it is to set up a call center, make edits, and create agents. Teams can manage their own call centers etc without the need to wait for someone else's help. Coaching Center is also a great tool for the sales training teams to use to help the sales agents

I wish there was a little more indepth integration with CRM's (salesforce for example) to do data dips into the database and route calls based on how that information is found. It would also be helpful if their voice intelligence solution had a way to block out sensitive information in calls (credit card numbers for example).