Scantranx POS reviews

Over Scantranx POS

Cloud based Android POS & E-Commerce solution with great features and tools for modern retailers such as Fashion Stores, Supermarkets.

Meer informatie over Scantranx POS

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Scantranx POS

5,0
Waar voor je geld

Scantranx POS heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Scantranx POS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Erin ann F.
Erin ann F.
CEO in Canada
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great software!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful experience with the platform and the team was incredibly attentive and helpful in setting me up on the trial.

What I like most about Scantranx is that it provides all the services that I need for my eCommerce retail business on one seamless platform.

The design aesthetics, but the functionality is top notch.

3 jaar geleden

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We have released a new version with an improved design aesthetics. We are glad you are happy with all the features of the Software.

Abdul-malik O.
IT Specialist in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Robust Omni Channel Solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The application is scalable ,i.e. I'm able to add more locations and users as business grows.

The software is easy to use , robust Omni Channel solution which is integrated into its own e-commerce platform. New features are constantly being added and their customer service is reliable.

The user base is small so you will need to rely on their customer service only for help.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review. We do really appreciate your feedback.

Enitan O.
Business Manager in Nigeria
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Scantranx POS user review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scantranx has helped tremendously in putting order to our inventory consequently , we are able to manage our stock levels. In addition, it has various reports functionalities that give insights from product performance to branch performance which helps us in making crucial business decisions from time to time.

Scantranx has various report functionalities that make inventory management easy and insightful.

The software really works perfectly. I'll personally prefer a more colorful interface.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review. However, we already have a new improved design.

Zainab M.
General Manager in Nigeria
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

My Experience with Scantranx POS

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Scantranx POS to track records of payments made by my clients. With Scantranx POS, I am able to issue customers receipt for their payments with little or no delay. I am able to receive payments via credit cards. This reduces the risk related with having cash at hand.

It is easy to use and affordable. The customer care service are very responsive. It allows me to manage my company's inventory effortlessly.

Sometimes, I have hitches using the software, may be due to poor network service. But once I contact the customer care, they always come to my rescue.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the good feedback.