Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AVS Video Editor

Eenvoudige software voor videobewerking om video's te maken met favoriete audiotracks, achtergronden, speciale visuele en audio-effecten, overlay, tekst.

Meer informatie over AVS Video Editor

It is a feature that makes it stand out. Another great aspect is the integrated screen capture tool.

Occassionally crashes for no apparent reason. Reloading with same files will work correctly.

Beoordelingen van AVS Video Editor

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AVS Video Editor heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 513 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AVS Video Editor eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (513)

Dan
Dan
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

AVS Video Editor- Great product

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Berend
Drs. in Nederland
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Goed te gebruiken programma

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Presentatie van gemaakte movies gaan prima.

De veelzijdigheid die eenvoudig te Benutten is. Snel en effectief. Goede prijs en service.

Komt niet in me op, want het loopt allemaal goed.

Oenet in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Best Value- Buy It!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Limited variety of fonts and sometimes it locks up while rendering videos. Frequent saves can prevent loss of hours of work. It's important not to have multiple applications running in the background when producing your final video..
Other than that it works great..
Expanding the font library and controls would be major.

It comes as a suite of applications that work together seamlessly for remarkable results! I've been a user for years! Great Value. You could spend more buy why would you?

Sometimes it crashes while rendering videos although there have been improvements.

George
Secretary - Lasallian Research and Resources in Italië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

The best video editor for most people.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The most simple, direct, and economical video editor I've found yet. Easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to complete a project. Well worth the small investment required, especially considering the cost of the more professional options. Most users spend too much for programs with features they will never use. This program concentrates on the features that everyone uses and makes these simple to understand. Ever since I first began to use the AVS Video Editor, I've never had to go back to the larger, more complex video programs. It wasn't necessary. Therefore, it's much more enjoyable using the AVS Video Editor, and I can concentrate on creativity instead of on unraveling complex menu requirements for simple features.

Those who use a video editor occasionally and do not need all the bells and whistles that the pros use will find this program accessible, easy to learn, and simple to use. For 95% of video projects, the program as all the features necessary to effectively and efficiently complete the job. Confident use of the program can be acquired in a few hours, and short videos are provided to explain all of its components. // I like the fact that you can simply drop videos into the library, drag them to the editing panel, splice or insert sections as needs, add effects, create transition styles, put together an opening and closing section with titles or logos, and produce the entire video in a timely way.

If the folder with the video components is moved, opening the AVS file will require you to define the path to all of the components that were previously used. There is no automatice feature that will search to different components in the same folder where the first one was indicated.

Goitsemodimo
Graphic designer in Botswana
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Best video editor

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Drag and drop very easy to use which makes it easy to pick different video clips

Easy to use and more importantly it has a learning process

Tracy
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Would be perfect except for serious issues

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The time problem is a serious one and could cause a problem when I testify in court. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company for help in resolving this issue, along with the time zone, but you can virtually never get a person to respond. If they would fix these two issues, the program would be perfect.

You can choose where to place the date and time on the video, the format, and the font. Works fairly quickly and easy to edit. You can also delete audio.

You cannot choose a time zone. (You could on the old version.) Once all my video is listed, I have to manually tell it to deduct five hours from my video time. I also skips time. For instance, my video may be running at 8:28 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., but the next segment (which should be 8:31) skips back to 8:28. It makes it appear as though I have altered something and I’m afraid it would not stand up in court. You also have to buy the program for each computer you have, which is so wrong. I use my PC and my laptop, but I had to buy the program for each one. When my old PC crashed, and I bought a new one, I could not transfer the software to my new computer. I had to buy another one.

Brett
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Product is Good - Support is Great

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I need to create both personal and professional projects and the software has met all my requirements in terms of effects and producing the finished product.

AVS Video editor offers many features found in more expensive software. It is intuitive and easy to use. In fact, I spent about an hour teaching my teenage daughter the ins and outs of the software. She understood it and was quickly able to adopt the platform and create her first product. When I had issues with the latest version now playing nice with the latest version of Windows, the support was amazing for a product I purchased one time...years ago. I like there whole suite of products.

Despite having adequate memory and processor speed on my computer(s) (I have had the editor software on a few different computers over the years), it Editor software seems to require extra compute resources. Not just during the expected "Produce" process, but when layering aspects of your project. This is where patience come in and the reminder that this software is doing amazing things not (easily or affordably) possible by the consumer a dozen years ago. I also wish some of the default font templets were more basic. While everything is customizable, it takes extra time to take a "fancy" template and simplify it for my "basic" needs.

Deana
Lead Designer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Video Editor EVER

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolute love this software and will sing it from the rooftops. I started editing as a side part of my graphic design business and have used many different affordable programs. The other ones were super frustrating to find the features much less how to use them. They were stiff and hard to use as a beginner and weren't really affordable in the long run that I actually considered not including video editing in my services. AVS has saved me from spending so much wasted time and money plus it's so much fun to use, I now look forward to working on the videos!!!

The question should be what didn't I like about this software because the answer is an easy nothing!! I love everything about this software and can't imagine being able to do my job without it. So, the answer is the value of software for the price. It does exactly what is should do (and a whole lot more) without costing a fortune!!

I've been using the software regularly and haven't found any issues yet. If I'm forced to give a con, it would be that it takes over an hour to produce. I know it takes that long so I plan my time around it so it really isn't a con in the long run.

Stephanie
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Great Video editing and manipulation in a small package but with BIG features!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great mid-tier editor, which doesn't soak you for hundreds of dollars while still providing great features.

The feature that was most impactful for me, was the editing features and the media library options. I use these tools to edit out, a video that isn't focused or has a situation in it that the Corporation can't use for the whole company.

I wish there were more available items to cover up, add to, and an easier "flattening" of tiers when using multiple tiers to edit videos.

Joseph
Trustee in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect for the price!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: (0% of the time, the program does its job, but on occasion, I must restart a conversion due to failure.

Using the program is simplicity itself. When working on multiple video projects, ease of use is essential.

There are too many formats from which to choose. It gets very confusing to know which is the perfect one for any given application.

Jubilado in Panama
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fast & Flexible

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes videos that are perfect quality to be projected onto large screens for business and for musical concerts.

Very easy to use to make fast changes to videos, editing out or inserting new blocks or transitions. Help from AVS not needed, there is sufficient online help. It's a product for life, I have been using since 2009.

Prashant
Prashant
Architect in India
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Best Video Editing Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is just amazing and this software increases my productivity.

The High-resolution output feature is just amazing in AVS Video Editor. My client always get the best quality work when I use AVS Video Editor.

There is nothing to dislike about AVS Video Editor. Every feature works properly and there is no scope of improvement.

Dwight
software developer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Value for Home or Small Business Use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used this software to create DVDs of video taken at piano recitals. Piano students have recitals twice a year. I video each student as they play and create a DVD that combines all performances. The DVD is then distributed to parents. The ability to use transition effects and a disc menu are important in this application. I also use it for home video projects such as graduations, family gatherings and vacation videos.

Ability to select the video source from imported media files, web cam or screen capture. Project files can be video, images or audio files. A nice and useful feature is the ability to add an editable color overlay to the project. The color is selected from a pallet. The size and orientation of the color patch is adjustable. This feature can be used to obscure a portion of the video. There is a provision for creating samples that can be used across video projects. The options for creating samples is the same as for creating the main media components. The project can be built using a timeline or a storyboard. The audio effects can be adjusted. Options include noise removal, equalization, compression and pitch shifting. Likewise, video and images can be color corrected by adjusting brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, gamma and hue. A large number of transition effects are included that are used to move from one visual component to the next. It is very easy to trim a component video so that only the section of interest is included in the final production. The speed of the component video can be changed also. There is an assortment of text effects and samples to choose from. These can be used as overlays or to add titles to sections of the video. Voice recording is available so that commentaries can be added. A disc menu can be created to make it easy to jump to any section of the final video. I used this feature when I created a video of piano students performing a

When a media file is added to the media library, a thumbnail image is displayed along with the media file name. Usually the thumbnail image is of a frame from the media file itself. I have noticed that sometimes, an image from a previously used media file is displayed instead. This can lead to an awkward situation depending on the content of the media file the frame is taken from. The selection of styles available for the disc menu is limited. It would be useful if more styles were available for each topic. It would be ideal if some sort of editor were available so that one could create a style from scratch. The storyboard interface is not very intuitive. It may be useful for the construction of very simple video projects where the transition from one video component to another is important.

Hendri
Spv. Event, Promo, Social Media in Indonesië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I am satisfied, but with a little flaw...

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is quite satisfactory and I will continue to use it in carrying out one of my work in editing videos in the hospital.

The video editing software is quite user friendly. I used the video editing software from the previous versions for quite a while and was quite satisfied, even recommending it to some of my friends. But that doesn't mean there are no flaws. I still have discomfort in some ways as well.

The shortcomings that I experienced and this means a lot if there is an improvement in the following version. The downside is that I can't choose multiple video scenes at once to filter the sound and color. This is quite a waste of time if you have to adjust it one by one, even though everything will be given the same setting. So, I really hope that there will be an update that can accommodate my proposal. thanks.

Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easiest video editor I've found

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used AVS Video Editor for at least ten years now on several different PC platforms. I keep coming back to it since I have yet to find another video editor that offers all the options that AVS Video Editor offers. I've tried more expensive programs, but they don't give me options to burn DVDs or to choose the video output format and some aren't able to read the video file types I use. I would give the AVS Video Editor a 9 out of 10 rating. There are some minor things that could be upgraded but it is still superior to many other editors out there.

I like the fact that the timeline is easy to understand and use. Other editors do not seem to have a set zero point to start which can make it difficult to know how to insert clips. I like having every clip on one line unless I'm using an overlay. Every element is easy to edit.

I've found a few things that I would like to see upgraded. 1) Scrolling titles are hard to get timed to the video clip. 2) When creating DVD's the Title only has one color option for the text which cannot be changed. 3) All videos created are limited to 720p as output even though 1280p and 4K video clips can be edited. As yet I haven't seen blue ray burning as an option. But that's not important since I don't have a blue ray disc burner.

Lloyd
IT Specialist in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Best-Easy to use Video Editing Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed being able to make my recorded product better than it was recorded using such options as transitions and video effects. These are great additions to any video.

I like being able to make quick edits (5-10 minutes) or being able to be as precise with edits as my patience will allow.

The Audio editing feature is my least desirable part of the Video Editor. Some improvement could happen here when making changes in volume and noise reduction. Equalizer could be a bit more variable and not so abrupt. Knowing what my limitations are, I try to get the best audio settings when making the initial video recording.

Carey
Administrative assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Use this product weekly

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I like that I can use several media in my presentation. The software has accepted every form of media I’ve used. I can pinpoint the exact point in my video to insert a title or photo.

It may be the computer I’m working with, but I’d love a faster production of my projects. As I’ve gotten more creative & am using different media, my productions have gotten longer & more complicated. My most recent upload was almost 2 gb. It took over an hour to produce an mp4 video.

Gene
retired in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), Zelfstandig ondernemer

Videos for Starters

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm reaching out to our 143,000 Texas members with live-action videos!

AVS4YOU software is still revealing itself to me. Every time I come up with a problem or a way of doing things that I haven't done before, I find that the software has already anticipated it and has a way to find it. At first, i was extremely cautious about making videos, but I soon found out that one has only to remember that there are both a left and a right click on the mouse to discover what one needs. After six months, I'm still learning what I can do and what works, but I never have to wait on AVS4YOU.

When I am reviewing before publishing, I often lose video. I can still tell where I am because the audio continues.

Geoff
Video Technician in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My go to software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ease of AVS and access to all the other programs I use, AVS Converter for making MP4 form DVDs etc, makes AVS the software I recommend when everyone ask how I make my videos.

The ease of use, and it's reliability. I can always get the job job done whether it's just flipping a live video horizontally, or making a polished music demo.

I really can't think of any cons I've run up against.

William
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

AVS4You really is for YOU!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have made many videos for authors, promoting their books. I have used AVS for corporate videos, ads and for personal enjoyment. I did a demo reel for several actors, importing VHS footage, Super 8mm, and digital for use in their promotions.

I've been using AVS video and audio editors for more than 6years, almost since they came online. At first, coming from using Media 100, Premiere and FCP, I was skeptical. I figured that, for the price, it would at least be a good previewer or dailies editor. Instead, I found the best tool for the prosumer market in video editing. I have purchased many licenses, mainly because I would out-grow a particular PC. At one point I had a desktop and two laptops running AVS! I also have assisted friends and colleagues with the program, and have added at least ten more enthusiastic users of AVS over the years. I love how AVS has added more support for capture, effects and other features.

The licensing model is a bit restrictive, for moving from PC to PC, but the low price justifies the expense for my business.

GLADYS
Self Employed in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

AVS works, works Well & Feature Loaded

Opmerkingen: I use AVS for Video & SlideShows
I'm getting up there in my age and technology is getting harder to learn.
Other products were costly & too complicated.
I tried the AVS and was able to complete the task in no time at all!
Since then I began to incorporate other AVS Features for more elaborate presentation.
Outside of work, I enjoy making slideshow for my family.

You can't go wrong with AVS. I'm on a Very tight Time & Budget schedule. Learning new tricks & technology is Time Consuming. Time & Money is something I don't have to spare. " Believe Me " AVS is easy to use & if you get stuck, the help videos are Short, Simple & To The Point.

I had bought a Lifetime Subscription yrs back, but I don't know if that includes all the updates to latest versions? A lot more products have been added since then.

Ayon
Ayon
Film Maker in India
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A handy video editor with all the required bells and whistles

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One will enjoy using AVS video editor as it is easy to learn, one can open up the software and can start editing videos right away. Plus it provides various fantastic features to spice up your video editing and thus helps in creating amazing videos. Definitely recommended for anyone looking for a All in One video editor for daily purposes.

AVS video editor has a very straight forward interface and that is very important when it comes to overall experience of using a software. AVS provides you with all the functionality one expect from a decent video editor, like support for almost all the major media formats, crop and flip tools, title editor, transition and effects, basic audio editing features, a good range of export options, all these make AVS a great tool for anyone who, after capturing a video, wants to go a step further and add some extra sauce to their videos.

Well, I don't see any reason why one cannot cut a film in a software which can edit and cut videos together, but to be very specific, some softwares are designed specifically for cutting motion pictures, AVS video editor is not one of them. Apart from that, AVS video editor is an excellent option for editing videos.

James
Owner / Publisher in VS
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

A professional Investigators View

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The use of AVS software suite has been a great experience and a tremendous value for the dollar. I use this product weekly and have written a product review in my magazine, PI MAGAZINE advocating and recommending this product to all private investigators.

Simple, easy to use with a large number of professionally produced help videos available.

I do not have any features I dislike with this software.

Tim
Me in Canada
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Software Easy To Use But Has Bugs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works, but buggy file saves.

It was easy to learn from the start. I had some issue getting into the editing aspect, but the online videos on YouTube were very helpful.

The file save functions are buggy. The "Save As' feature does not work as expected and seems to change the original file whether it is write protected or not. I believe this problem is just a visual bug in the video manager area, but support was unable to resolve this issue after months of back and forth conversations. I have heard nothing more on the problem after they said they could replicate it, but did not know why it was there. The issue was present on several computers at my location and across several versions of the software.

Mubaashir
Senior Technical Writer, Publisher, Library Curator in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

AVS is a great product at a great price

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I need to produce an edited video, I go to AVS because of its fast, ease of use.

The video editor and the Audio converter are the two products I use the most and both are easy to use, easy to learn, and have truly made my life easy and productive. I have not had any buggy issues with the software and they perform their functions very effectively. I decided to write this review because I truly feel they deserve credit for excellent products.

I don't have any cons at this time. They have a broad product suite and I haven't used all of the products yet.

VP in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software for the Price

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes video creation and editing easy.

AVS video editor is very eary to use and the learn. It has many of the features of the more expensive video editors at a abetter price and it is much easier to use.

Nothing really. There are a lot of new features I need to try