Easy to use, great results

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Pauline E.
member
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used it for several years to process the video recordings from a church service and create DVDs for use in nursing homes (so shut-ins could see the service), editing as necessary to keep the total time within one hour. Now I use it for a Toastmasters club, to extract speeches and evaluations from the video recording, and make them available for people (on YouTube, with link from our club website) to see what we do in our meetings or for members to see their own performance to as to improve.

Pluspunten: I have no background in doing any kind of video editing, but it is easy, using this software, for me to extract the clips I want from a file, edit out a short segment where needed, and create a file that can be either burned to a DVD or uploaded on YouTube. I also like not having to keep paying for a new license when a new release comes out, just download and install.

Minpunten: I find it difficult to figure out what features are available that I don't typically use. For instance, I wanted to try to improve the sound quality when the meeting took place in a very echo-y room. I finally figured out that the online help referred to a newer version of the software, and downloaded and installed that, but still had trouble figuring it out. The sound quality is still not what we would like, but considering the low cost of the software, and it does as well as it does, I can't really complain.

Fantastic editing software

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
David M.
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm working on video to piece them together, remove things and process them into new video files. I even use it to convert files from time to time.

Pluspunten: I use this software daily. It's pretty easy to use, works great, and does almost everything I need. I even love the pan and zoom feature! So many great things about this program.

Minpunten: I would love to add subtitles via the subtitle file and be able to separate the audio and video.

A handy video editor with all the required bells and whistles

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019
Ayon S.
Film Maker
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One will enjoy using AVS video editor as it is easy to learn, one can open up the software and can start editing videos right away. Plus it provides various fantastic features to spice up your video editing and thus helps in creating amazing videos. Definitely recommended for anyone looking for a All in One video editor for daily purposes.

Pluspunten: AVS video editor has a very straight forward interface and that is very important when it comes to overall experience of using a software. AVS provides you with all the functionality one expect from a decent video editor, like support for almost all the major media formats, crop and flip tools, title editor, transition and effects, basic audio editing features, a good range of export options, all these make AVS a great tool for anyone who, after capturing a video, wants to go a step further and add some extra sauce to their videos.

Minpunten: Well, I don't see any reason why one cannot cut a film in a software which can edit and cut videos together, but to be very specific, some softwares are designed specifically for cutting motion pictures, AVS video editor is not one of them. Apart from that, AVS video editor is an excellent option for editing videos.

Video Editing Beginner? Go for it...

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Mayank S.
Head Of Sales Marketing
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use this software to create short films for my YouTube channel.

Pluspunten: this is the most user friendly video editor I have used so far.
The video overlay feature is very rare in this class of video softwares.
Features provided in this price range are amazing.
Free version also provides you almost everything, just shows the watermark in the final video.

Minpunten: System configuration requirements can be an issue for home edition hardware. In case you are using a basic home edition PC/Laptop, you might need to upgrade your the configuration to use this software.

Solid program for basic production

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Justin R.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pretty good experience. I've produced 42 episodes of my podcast with it and appreciate that.

Pluspunten: I use this software weekly to produce my podcast. It's very simple to use and has enough features to get the job done.

Minpunten: There are some limitation with the effects in the program. Not the most modern effects in the free version.

Good for people who have minimal editing experience

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Khushbu A.
associate dental director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is great for a quick editing job, I'm not sure how it would fare with a more complex editing job.

Pluspunten: This was great for myself to use for my wedding actually, since I have minimal editing experience, to edit some videos and music, etc. quickly.

Minpunten: I wish there was a better tutorial so I could be comfortable doing more complex editing, like a walk through video.

Slideshow editing

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Donna T.
Room Parent
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was very pleased with the product and pleased with what I paid for it. I did not need a year subscription, maybe month to month would be a better choice for beginners like me.

Pluspunten: I liked the capability to splice songs to the length I needed. I was also able to customize the slideshow I was working on with multiple songs and different lengths for each song. I was also able to add as many songs as I needed.

Minpunten: Some of the choices of features I did not understand because I do not have a background in video editing. For a beginner, the software was very user friendly.

Easy to Navigate and Edit or Create Movies

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Hanny C.
Engineer
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The navigation bar is my favorite feature. I also like the that the lines are intuitive (video, overlay, text, audio, etc.).

Minpunten: I could not find a con. This software does exactly what I need it to do for my use and meets my expectations.

My Review

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Mark T.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: AVS Video Editor has assisted us in completely and finalizing professional training videos for our software.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, fast and very stable.

Minpunten: My only con is that AVS Video Editor was not free...

Music Production

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Gospelmuv G.
Music production
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good experience, but would love to see more features as per music/video edition and creation.

Pluspunten: Intuitive, fast and easy to use software.

Minpunten: Limited features for video creation in music production.

Great Starter Product for Commercial Use

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Kevin K.
Agent
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software is incredibly simple to use and very intuitive. While the functions are relatively basic, they are exactly what we need for our small business videos.

Minpunten: There is not as much customization as I had originally hoped. While the product itself is easy to use, it doesn't allow for a lot of the effects you see in other, MORE EXPENSIVE, products. Great for the money.