Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Tempo Timesheets

Flexibele urenregistratiesoftware voor Jira. Ontworpen om de tijd bij te houden, betrouwbare gegevens te produceren voor rapportage, facturering en boekhouding en meer.

Meer informatie over Tempo Timesheets

Tempo is very easy, simple and intuitive to use.

Not sure whether this is a jira problem or a tempo problem but it is not an easy workflow. Recording time is often a cumbersome task.

Beoordelingen van Tempo Timesheets

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tempo Timesheets heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 207 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tempo Timesheets eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (207)

Deborah
Deborah
Senior Systems Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

JIRA Cloud TEMPO user

3,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Carlos David
Carlos David
Senior Software Engineer in Polen
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Tempo Timesheets helps you planning and auditing your project duration

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Tempo for over 4 years o maybe more. I actually used since I purchased the JIRA Cloud subscription because it is a nice add on.

Mainly I used integrated with JIRA to measure how much time does it take for the developers to complete the user stories. I also use Timesheet to get the monthly report and from there I manage the billing hours for the developers of our company.

When you download the report in CSV format, there are some fields that are quite confusing. For example, the logged duration of a task is presented as decimal value insted of using a time format.

Bruce
IT Consultant in VS

Tempo Timesheets Rocks!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched to Jira/Tempo several years ago (from FogBugz) because we needed a development tracking tool with a good time tracking system. We picked Jira Software Cloud first and then selected Tempo Timesheets for time tracking. No regrets with Tempo. Jira has been (and still is) an adventure at times, but Tempo Timesheets has been a solid performer from the start. And it has received significant improvements over time. It's a great choice for my company.

Easy to use. Integrates well with Jira Software Cloud. Reasonably priced.

Not big , but due to Jira changes, it now takes an extra click to get to Tempo time entry in a Jira ticket.

Julia
Head of Administration and HR in Luxemburg
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Updates without considering the users needs

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, at this point I work with it because I have no other choice. But I am strongly pushing for us to get a different solution. I was fine until the timesheets were taken away and was hoping for improvements through added features

When I started to work at Kreios 3 years ago, we were already working with Jira/using Tempo Timesheets. We are constantly optimizing our processes and for HR as well as for invoicing I was able to implement standard processes

The recent update I like least because you just simply removed the "timesheets" feature and replaced it with "my work" which isn't anything but the reports filtered down to a person. So it wasn't a feature added but a major feature taken away. We had to instruct people on what they had to do different, we had to adapt our own accounting software that imports timesheets automattically, time tracking during weeks or months has become harder. I was honestly very upset about that. Another thing I don't like is that export feature isn't flexible enough. Also lines are cut off when there at the end of a page, no matter how you try to do it, if the export is too long. So they're not reliable (Monthly export for payroll)

Shaffick
Director in Canada
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Best timesheets tracker ever

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We could not find any systems that are easy to use and could support billable and non-billable type of time entries. Tempo delivered big time and the ease of which you can add time entries, swap them out with other tickets or edit other user's timesheets and update them is simply AMAZING.

- VERY easy way to add time to your Jira service desk tickets - Very easily set up via the admin panel - Integrates with groups and roles - BEST time plugin I have ever used (across multiple systems) - Price point is GREAT (We use a hosted server setup) - Editing staff timesheets is a breeze...I have never used a system that os so easy to use.

- The budget period is only per month. There is no option to set other time periods, ie qaurterly, yearly etc. (this is a very big one) - Have to set up organizations again. It should integrate with the "Customer" list in jira service desk. (Very minor) - Does not have an option for rounding time to the nearest quarter of an hour (very minor) - Does not provide budget alerts (this is a very big one) - The settings screen can use some love and explanation

Kaiser
VP - Product Management in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Aged well

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Professional Services thrives on this. When you are looking for the over/under on your portfolio of projects, and need the insights as to when you are approaching capacity, Tempo Timesheets becomes critical for our organization.

Ease of use and reporting functionality are key drivers for project accounting. Tempo Timesheets is easy enough to use for the daily user, but still sophisticated enough to use for executive views.

Nothing that hasn't been addressed in recent releases.

Matej
Senior full-stack in Tsjechië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

This enables blind micromanagement

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is good, maybe a litle heavy weight UI.

A nice step towards a time-tracking software. I think that today (2019), developers track time, they track it only for purposes of customer invoicing.

Enables micromanagement. It takes about 15minutes to look for each issue I worked on that day, or multiple mental task-switches during the day. Don't get me wrong... this tool is required in some situations, as mentioned above. I am leaving my company for exactly this reason: I do not want to do mental task-switches... While logging after each task, small tasks become lengthier and I can get as many done in a row, because it is more difficult to move my focus between execution and retrospective reflection. That is why I try to log my time only in the evening, or the next morning. Read about it... it is a horrible thing, what a task switch does to your focus in the long-term.

Josh
Senior Analyst, IT Innovation & PMO in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Project Management Time Tracking Made Simple

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Tempo has been great. it has simplified the time tracking and time reporting process(es) and made things much easier on management. the implementation and training part of the roll out was simple. the fact that there are more than just a few ways to log time in Tempo is one of the many things that make it great and easy to use. Granted there are ways to improve, i believe it will only get better and better as time goes on.

What i like most about this software is the ease of use for the over 200 users we have that need to log their hours for work done on projects across our organization. The way we have set things up makes it super simple for users to find the project they worked on, mark certain tasks as favorites so taht they dont have to dig every time they need to log their time, and the reporting features that are available out of the box are great.

What i like least about the software is the fact that we are not able to manipulate the reports to add custom data without further custom development (e.g. an add-on). what i mean by this? because Tempo Timesheets integrates directly with JIRA Cloud, JIRA has a feature where you can add custom user properties for each user in your organization, however Tempo does not allow the administrator to add those custom user properties to any of the reporting features within Tempo without custom development.

Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 2-10 werknemers

Does most things well

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Integration with Jira. Integration with tickets in Jira. Different views (calendar, task, etc.). Relatively easy to log tasks.

Can only log hours for the last three weeks. I will sometimes log my work one month at a time, so I need to be able to go back 4 weeks when adding items. This setting cannot be changed and it has been the most frustrating aspect of this tool.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Good Option for Existing Atlassian Users

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While Tempo does provide distinct reporting benefits and ease of use to existing Atlassian (JIRA) customers, improvements could certainly be made to its permissions schemes and pricing model. If you are familiar with JIRA and have the knowledge and patience to properly configure the application, Tempo can be a very useful tool for data reporting and invoicing. If you are looking for a simpler, cheaper means to track time, however, I would recommend exploring alternative options.

Tempo Timesheets is an effective way to log and manage time entries for existing Atlassian users. The application integrates seamlessly with the JIRA project management platform, allowing users to log time through individual tasks and tickets, which then passes through to Tempo's custom reporting and approval dashboard. The inherent time entry approval process built into Tempo ensures data integrity, as only admin-level users are allowed to approve, reject, and edit submitted entries. The reporting functionality allows users to create custom time reports based on user, project, account, and several other category designations, which is great for organizing and assessing your time data.

Like most Atlassian products, the permissions scheme in Tempo is both complex and delicate. Familiarity with JIRA user AND project permissions is essential to proper use of the application, as misconfiguration can lead to corrupt or inaccurate data reporting. Tempo also lacks direct integration with popular accounting and CRM software such as QuickBooks, which makes service invoicing a more manual process. There is also no current means to distinguish JIRA users who need access to Tempo from JIRA users who do not, which means you will be charged a monthly service fee for each JIRA user, regardless or whether or not they actively use the application. This results in a higher monthly service fees, which can make Tempo less affordable to some users.

Inayat
Sr Systems Engineer in VS
Entertainment, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Used to track employee hours

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The basic interface is easy to use for end users. We entered time allocated to tasks and projects on a weekly basis.

Performance took a slight hit when rolling up timesheet reports over an extended period.

Delivery Manager in Australië
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are an IT Services company & Tempo Timesheets is the backbone of our time recording & Client Billing - the team finds it easy to use

Easy to Use - requires minimal training Allows recording of Worked & Billed hours

Searching for Issues could be better Handling of Billed hours could be better Rates just aren’t useable in our use case

Orazio
AVP Boss Engineers in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My Tempo Life!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This allows us to manage the time of our employees and consultants worldwide and is important to be able to use this data to see where we need help and where we have too much help... I am overall a happy 7 year customer! However we expect Tempo to keep being at the forefront of this technology.

The software is good and simple and very effective, though the server version is different from the cloud version. Simple for end users to understand Good reporting Most times very fast Cost efficient Good customer service Great technical support Data is encrypted

Not allowing users to submit time cards after three weeks It allowing time Magner’s to be able to approve or reject time cards when viewing a time card after three weeks server version allows this At Times it’s slow and the page shows tempos homepage yet it’s hosted in the cloud we refresh and it works At times it takes a while to resolve issues but you always do resolve them

Blagomir
PM in Bulgarije

I like Tempo!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Tempo to collect the worklogs of our dev team which are then used to bill our clients.
Also, we use Tempo reports to compare the initial estimation of a ticket to the time that is actually logged.

I love that timelogs get connected to particular jira issues which is very useful when analyzing them and comparing the logs to the initial estimation. This is something that cannot be done with Toggl and it's the biggest reason we don't use Toggl.

The old Reports page from Jira server was quicker to use. There were fewer steps that you need to do to see the timesheets and you can very quickly switch between different projects or from a project report to user report. Saying that the newer timesheets page in Jira Cloud is much more powerful.

Marta
Unity Developer in Polen
Computergames, 51-200 werknemers

Tempo Timesheets is simple and I like this simplicity!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like Tempo Timesheets mostly for its simplicity and this tool simply does its job.

I like the simplicity of UI and functionalities. Tempo Timesheets is a tool that is very intuitive and useful. I like the table layout of the "My Work" tab, which shows exactly my work on certain days. I like using the reports tool to check how many hours I logged in a certain time period and how much time I spent on certain projects. I really like that I can integrate google calendar in to the tempo this is a very useful feature for me.

I don't like the "Search issues" search bar when I log time. It is really hard for me to search certain issues by Jira code, by description because I am assigned to many projects at a time. When I try to search the issue by code, for example, SIG-1, and on our board, we have for example 200 issues, I can't see the SIG-1 anywhere, I see mostly SIG-100 and up. Even if I type the part of the description on which I need to spend time unnecessarily to go to the Jira and search proper issue.

Joel
Director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Defacto standard for timesheets

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed to track different methods of time tracking. Hourly billable work, project hours, and blocks of hours. When evaluating other products, the fullness of the integration and simplicity of implementing new features and reporting was important. The interface front and back is polished. In my opinion, Tempo is and should be the defacto time tracking tool. If you're doing any sort of billable work with Atlassian, it almost doesn't make sense to not have Tempo.

Out of the box it is simple to use. Simple to start, but has a lot of powerful features that can be added as my organization's needs have grown.

If there were a simple way to link Jira Service Desk Organizations 1-to-1 with a Tempo Account, it would be even better.

Ronny
Ceo in België
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Tempo Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we have tempo, we have more accurate booking, and E can quickly correct bookings with customers of necessary. With accounts, we simplify the booking to billing.

Tempo had a number of views to allow you to enter time easily. It integrates nicely with Jira. It does not try to be original, but it is useful. The integration with Google calendar is top. Reports and accounts help us to get an accounting overview.

The dictionary to search tickets to book on is not good. The base search in Korea is much better. Also, tempo always required filters to select, while not using the existing projects as a filter... Yes I can make a filter for that, but I have other things to do .. :-)

Heidi
COO in VS

Solid timesheets

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're able to invoice from Timesheets directly with high level of accuracy.

Stable and flexible with ability to control and customize experience for employees.

Customer support can be slow, but they ultimately provide assistance.

Jeffrey
Founder in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 2-10 werknemers

Great Detail adn customization

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tempo Timesheets are used to do all of our time tracking against JIRA issues. This allows us to report our hours monthly for customer invoices, and allows us to track the accuracy of our estimates vs the actual work. The reporting and filtering capabilities are excellent, and the ability to pull up reports on a yearly basis, then download that data is indispensable for us.

Very easy to setup and use, then customize for our needs

Very few cons and they are all nit-picks like I wish they would change the format of the data download file names for easier sorting - things of that nature. From a functionality, capabilities, etc I have no real issues with the software.

Melinda
Manager, Client Services & Operations in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Tempo Saves Hours on Reporting!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to spend hours and days compiling ticket hours and tracking down related sub-tasks at the end of a project. It was torture. Jira reports alone never could do what I needed, Tempo was the answer I was looking for. Now it is simple to find hours related to an issue based on the project, epic, specific developer or the entire team. Tempo is both functional and flexible. The unanticipated positive effects of this have been better analysis of projects based on the information from our reports. I thought I'd be happy just having the numbers. I'm finding out it's given us much more insight into the process timeline and choke points. We give better estimates... and that saves time and money. I have been able to identify and alleviate pain points that have made us a better team and deliver a superior product with every iteration. It has really helped to have a great reporting tool. In my opinion, it's the best investment we've made into our project tracking technology suite of tools. I can't imagine using Jira without Tempo - and I hope I never have to!

Creating re-usable reports is quick and easy! With the click of a button I can get an instant project status update of our team's hours once I have set up a report.

In the beginning I couldn't seem to get all my tasks into the same report. I think over time that challenge has made me better at using our Jira software so that I am able to create reports more efficiently as I include better information in my original tickets.

Stefanie
Researcher in Nieuw-Zeeland
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Tempo Timesheet - great to have!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefits are now that we can keep our time spend on specific projects which helps to estimate if we overspend or underspent on a project. It is great that it interacts with Tempo Planner so that we can now also compared the planned hours to the worked hours. It helps is to keep track of time that needs to be worked on a project.

That it interacts with Jira, that it is easy to use and that it provides all sorts of reports (user, project issue etc.).

The calendar view is extremely confusing and I also don't think that the way it interacts with Tempo Planner works very well. So all of us keep ignoring the calendar view.

Guillaume
Project Manager in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great but expensive

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tempo in my company is a step before put the time in the financial tool.
Projects managers checked if time spent in Tempo and in the financial tool are the same.
Without Tempo, checked only in Jira would be too tedious.

Ergonomics / Nice Goods features : move time / my work /teams. Overall timesheet is convenient ! Good reports to verify quickly

Expensive for a tools which is use to see "only" time spent. - Can't be use for project management to consolidate Estimate/Remaining and spent. We use EazyBI for that. - Can't verify if a user has 8h each day (for example) if this user work on a project you don't have rights. Perhaps have a line with no details but indicate thats the user spent time on an other project - Can't use "Submit period" feature when a user works on multiple projetcs with mutiple projects managers. A manager should validate only time spent on his project.

Vendel
general manager in Hongarije

Tempo Timesheets at our company

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Tempo in our projects for our customer. It's very important to have a detailed time logging possibility. Tempo integrates well into JIRA Cloud but some of the features (e.g. tracking in the browser and not in the mobile app) are not intuitive enough.

- Good integration into JIRA Cloud. - Existing mobile

- Reporting feature is not perfect enough. - Usage as a user is not intuitive enough (for the first time)

Ayomikun
Lead Technical Support Engineer in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good for resource management

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Tempo makes working with Project managers for resource assignment/planning easier

It's always a stress completing timesheets. Looking forward to see more AI features in Tempo

Gal
DevOps manager in Israël
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 10.000+ werknemers

Tempo as time sheet for SW developers

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy time reports for users, easy build-in reports for managers.

We use Tempo as a timesheet for our SW developers. About 250 developers use it to report time tracking. The most I like with Tempo is the easy option to get reports, from user reports to team reports.

Upgrade to the Tempo App may not go smooth and lose some features. Need more backward compatibility when upgrading to a new version.

Carlos
Developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very flexible, easy to use product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredibly good, I've been through other timesheeting software and I like the flexibility to create my tasks

Interface is easy, you can get used to the tool quite quickly. Setup is not complicated Inputting time is easy

App can be a bit slow to load sometimes.