Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SMASHINGLOGO

Logomaker voor bedrijven van elke omvang.

Meer informatie over SMASHINGLOGO

Super easy to use and very happy with service.

Hard to know wich variant of The work to choose in different situations (social media etc).

Beoordelingen van SMASHINGLOGO

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SMASHINGLOGO heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 288 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SMASHINGLOGO eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (288)

Pim
Ondernemer in Nederland
Magazijnen/opslag, 2-10 werknemers

Supernice LOGO

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I will tell it in Dutch, Het was heel leuk om mee te experimenteren en het resultaat van perfect. Na het ontwerp opgeslagen te hebben en gedeeld met kennissen verwacht dat het logo makkelijk terug te halen is. Ik heb dat niet goed genoeg gedaan en het logo was niet terug te vinden. Met hulp van SMLogo is het gelukt het logo terug te vinden. Het was niet makkelijk voor SMLogo en we hadden het al opgegeven. Gelukkig heeft een medewerker EXTRA gezocht en ons ontwerp teruggevonden. Het logo was van VERALUX

The endresult is perfect and we are very happy!

It could be more simpel to chance the fond size en colors

2 jaar geleden

Hi Pim, thank you for stopping by and writing this review. We're happy that you got the logo you liked! We also appreciate the feedback you provided. We are already working on simpler and more intuitive ways for modifying a logo.

Muddassar
Muddassar
Retail Store Manager in Pakistan
Kleding en mode, 10.000+ werknemers

Generate a New Logo for your Brand

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with SmashingLogo is incredibly awesome because I have generated a number of logos for my clients using SmashingLogo. I am really happy, I just type the name, then I select the industry keywords and then logotypes, colors, and fonts, and then my Logo is ready. So easy process.

SmashingLogo is the best place where you can design and generate a professional logo for your business or brand. The logo maker dashboard is really easy to understand and use that anyone can make a beautiful and stunning logo.

According to my experience of SmashingLogo, I never found any issues when I design the logo. I always design the logos without issues and cons.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, thank you for taking the time for your review of SMASHINGLOGO and your kind words. We're glad to hear that you are very happy with our Logo Maker.

Nancy
NUTRITIONIST / HEALTH COACH in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I loved the first SMASHINGLOGO I saw from the first second

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend this company for quality, service, efficiency, thorough consideration, quick response, courtesy, and value.

The logo was beautiful - the font was so different and lovely. I couldn't find even a similar font and it had a lot to do with the overall appeal. I also appreciated the great support, as I received quick, friendly responses over my minor confusion.

I was able to send my logo to my shirt designer and I will be wearing my GenkinaHealth brand in just a few days. I can't wait to see and WEAR this great design!

11 maanden geleden

Hi Nancy, thanks for your great review and high praise. It's very much appreciated! We're really glad that we could convince you with our logos right from the start. That's really awesome!

Gary
Director in Australië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

An amazing product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From there customer service to ease of use, anyone could do this, its honestly great, I've recommended to a lot of people!

Its so easy to use! you can have a professional logo for a fraction of the with a bit of tinkering no logo will ever be the same! amazing edit after tools, branding guidelines, animated logo, colour set, all for less than a graphic designer charges per hour.

Id prefer to have an account to store multiple Logos, and be able to design variations of the logo for a product for example, currently your account is tied to a custom URL.

vorige maand

Hi Gary, thanks a lot for your detailed review of Smashing Logo. It's very much appreciated. We're of course very happy with the description of your experience when creating your logo. Sounds like, you were happy too :) That's of course what we aim for!

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Satisfaction NOT Guaranteed here - Find another place for logo creation/design

3,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Will not recommend to another company and will not return for future business.

Clean, user-friendly website Able to visually see changes in real-time

*BEST ADVICE - Go Elsewhere. Save time, money, and get the logo you want. I do like the platform, however it will need to be more intuitive with more robust options and better customer support. 1. LIMITED ELEMENTS/FONTS/DESIGNING CAPABILITIES Does NOT have all of the elements needed to complete your logo/design. Edits, developments, fonts, all are limited in supply. 2, Since located in Vienna, Austria - you'll be waiting for resolves to issues over 24hrs if located in LATAM, AMER OR APAC - only via email through web contact form.

7 maanden geleden

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the experience on our platform. 1. Not sure what design capabilities you're missing in particular. With over a thousand fonts in our font library we hope that there are plenty of options to choose from. 2. I don't know your specific case but even when located in a different time zone we normally respond well below 24 hrs.

Ricardo
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great Experience!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use and very responsive. The designs are very professional and high quality!

It's ease of use and multiple design options. I also love that you are given full ownership as well as all the social media versions so I don't have to make any adjustments as they are all formatted.

I would like the ability to make font adjustments to single letters/numbers

3 maanden geleden

Hi Racardo, thank you for sharing your experience. It's much appreciated. We're glad that you had an great overall experience on our website and had no issues when creating your logo.

Frances
President in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy Logo Design

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am so friggin' happy with my order I almost cried! It's beautiful and it fits my personality perfectly. The fact that I have color options is just marvelous in case I want to change up with the seasons, holidays, or whatever is absolutely genius. As far as I'm concerned you nailed it with my logo! I can't wait to use this on my website, social media, clothes, business cards, supplies, etc. I really appreciate Smashing Logo. You made this new business owner/boss babe proud. I'm so happy. I will be looking for a logo for my husband's business soon. You guys rock! Thank you!

Easy download features.High resolution available.

Need more clearer instructions on how to change colors. Need a how-to video.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Frances, thank you for this outstanding review. Great to hear that you found a matching logo quickly by using our brand attributes. I wish you all the best for your business.

Garry
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

What an amazing company to use for logo design

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Such an easy way to get the logo you always wanted. Such a friendly and helpful service would definitely recommend to other businesses looking to create the perfect logo at reasonable price. Thank you

To the point Very creative Good value for money Friendly service Quality logos

Can’t fault it in any way From creation to completion

4 jaar geleden

Hi Garry, thank you very much for your review. We appreciate, you taking the time to write it. We are glad to have you as a happy customer...

Paul
The boss man in VK
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome service

5,0 4 maanden geleden

A flawless service from smashinglogo. [sensitive content hidden] has been answering my queries all morning, and was extremely helpful. Wouldnt hesitate to recommend them.

None whatsoever, I have nothing negative to add.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Paul, thank you for letting us know! It's very much appreciated. We're glad that our customer service answered all of your questions. I'll let them know!

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great product great service!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Was super easy to use, and when I needed to modify one of my designs they were very responsive and helpful in getting it fixed for me

Limited customization with the logo but you can create a beautiful design if you need something quickly to get started it’s perfect.

3 maanden geleden

Hi there, thanks for your review. It's much appreciated! It's a pleasure to hear that we got you quickly started with your beautifully designed logo.

Alex
Co-Founder in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely Great!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The customer service. Those folks were able to get back to me in less than 24 hours and were beyond helpful.

No dislikes. Product is great and so was the customer service.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Alex, thank you for giving us such a positive feedback. It's very much appreciated! Nice to hear that our customer service was able to help you in a timely manner. I'll let them know...

Wendy
Author in VK
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing Product!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Brilliant - just what I needed!

In a world that needs pictures to use online via a website or social media it is difficult to find images online without breaching other peoples copyright and if you cant afford a designer where do you go to. I found this firm by accident and I am so glad I did. The package is so easy to use it gives me the control to design what I want to do and come up with my own brand image that no one else has. I would recommend choosing the more expensive package as it gives you a full range of images. I was most impressed the way you can just add a word into the box and it comes up with hundreds of images and at the touch of a button you have your design. I cant recommend this product enough!

I honestly cant think of anything that I dont like....I am that impressed!

2 jaar geleden

Hi Wendy, thank you very much for you amazing review. We're also glad that you came across our website and had such a good experience there. We try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to create there logo. It sounds like we did that for you.

Michel
Owner in Nederland
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Impressive work ethic

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer satisfaction is how is should be done, Smashinglogo just hut the mark.

The customer support and flexibility the company have as a policy. They are the once’s that goes the extra mile.

I do not have an idea what to tell here. Because I was so blessed by there support after many years.

12 maanden geleden

Hi Michel, it's really nice to get feedback like this. We're glad our customer support made the great impression on you. I'll let them know...

Idris
Owner / CEO in VS
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Easy &

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with SMASHINGLOGO has been great. I easily found a logo that I'm extremely happy with. After I purchased the logo, I was having trouble with getting the right color combinations for an alternate version. I wrote Customer Support and explained my issue, and received a quick response. They sent the alternate version and it was perfect. Thank you to the great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I love how you can select favorites while you are generating logos. Then after you have selected some favorites, generate more logos using the selected favorites as a guide. Also, I love how you get unlimited color & text changes after you purchase the logo.

When selecting color combinations, you can't select which part of the logo you want the color to be applied to. Also, you can't change just the background color. Lastly, the gradients seem to be fixed color combinations. It would be great to have more control over the color combinations of the gradients.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Idris, thank you for taking out of your time to post a review of SMASHINGLOGO. We appreciate any constructive feedback for further development. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our website, its features and also our customer support. Thank you.

Annette
Business Owner in Canada
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Happy Client

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience was excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] my designer was excellent to work with...just wish I could have spoken with him on the phone and had a more personal experience. I will recommend this software to family, friends and business people.

Ease of use to create the logo and the examples that it gave you so you could get a birds eye view before you make the decision to go ahead and purchase and complete it.

Would have liked a few more options and the ability to make lines bigger or smaller to help make the logo have the look and feel you need it to have...I would also love to be able to talk to a live person on the phone so that it would eliminate a lot of emails and typing back and forth. It would help the end user loose less time going back in forth responding to emails when you could have discussed it over the phone in a few minutes where when you need to put your ideas in and email and wright all that out it takes energy and time that could be put into the business. Other then that everything was awesome! Thank you!

3 jaar geleden

Hi Annette, we love to have you as a happy client. Thank you very much for writing this great review. We're happy that our support staff could help you with your customization. I'll let them know...

Deb
CEO in Australië
Publieke zaken, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Logo expert

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Smashing Logo experience was exceptional. I am honestly a bit surprised because I wasn't sure about computer generated logos fearing the customer service would also be somewhat computer based. But, I found the absolute opposite of that. The customer support was excellent. If I ever need I will use them again, and I will certainly be recommending them to anyone who needs a logo.

I researched and researched where / what I should do to design a logo for my new business. I was so close to using Fiverr and it took about a month of procrastinating checking reviews etc before I decided on Smashing Logo. I am SO glad I did. The program was easy to use and had a huge range of fonts and ideas. I paid for the Premium package and this was absolutely worth it. The animated logo is brilliant. I wanted to change one small part of the font and the guys at Smashing Logo were more than happy to help - and didn't charge extra (it really was a minor change though). I'm so happy

I'm struggling to find a con to using smashing logo. Perhaps if I could have 'joined' before paying maybe but it really wasnt a bother.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Deb, first of, thank you for this amazing and detailed review ... we really appreciate it. We're very happy that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you.

Jonathan
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Quality logo design

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, quick and easy logo design option with great customer service to back up.

Easy to use, compared to others I tried. Easy to adjust fine details. Lots of options and good customer service - quick response and friendly follow up, plus helped me make a minor adjustment for free. Really happy with logo and support.

I was a little confused about the custom colour option not being the main logo design and colour, but it made no difference as I was given all the templates I needed.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate you taking the time to review Smashing Logo. It is always a pleasure hearing that you found it easy to create your logo with us. Glad that you also found our customer support helpful. Thank you.

Jennifer
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent Service and Speed of Response

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the team answered my email query via the Contact Us Support function and was very helpful. Unfortunately, when I was using the app, I had not saved my preferred logo and realised that it was not saved to my account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to find the logo via your backup server and send it to me - on my purchase of the logo package. This was all resolved in one day. I was really pleased that I was able to retrieve the logo I wanted for my new business and that it was all sorted so quickly. Many thanks!

Smart, non-fussy logo design - perfect for my new business!

Need to delete the logo designs after 50 logos displayed.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed our webiste as well as our support service. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Theresa
Owner in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Logo Updates

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was great! We use them for our original logo and then opened a 2nd branch, so we needed to get a 2nd logo similar to what we have. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was quick to answer my questions and did a great job.

It was easy to update. The support was great.

I cannot think of anything that was an issue for us.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Theresa, thank you very much. We really appreciate your time to write a review. We're always glad to hear that it was easy to get your desired logo...

Patricia
psychologist in Nederland

great logo's and service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed a small adjustment in my logo and was very pleased to get the help soon after I asked for it. Great service and quick responses.

so easy to select the option you like. and with all the documents you get, very easy to use.

there is nothing i can think about what i dont like

4 jaar geleden

Hi Patricia, that's what I call a great review ... thank you very much!

Taliyah
Baker in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great design

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love how my logo came out and I was able to pick my own colors.

The files that were sent to me are a bit too big or maybe it’s just my phone but it looks the same on the iPad

5 jaar geleden

Hi Taliyah, we're very glad that SMASHINGLOGO is working so great for you. Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us!

Neil
Director in Portugal
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Just brilliant

5,0 12 maanden geleden

SmashingLogo is really straightforward to use. It provides endless options and variations of your logo design, instantly. What would have taken days or weeks with a designer can be done in less than an hour! The suite of logos that you get to download covers everything you need from print to social media. PLUS their customer service is quick and helpful.

There's nothing not to like about SmashingLogo. Maybe they could add had some hover over info on some features.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Neil, thanks for this brilliant review. We really like that you are happy with the whole experience on our website. From creating the logo and all the different variation to the purchased logo package including the different downloads and also our customer service. That's great!

fred
PRESIDENT in Frankrijk
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

very happy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a real pleasure creating my logo, moreover, I made a modification once it was finished, and the person from the smashinglogo company team who did it ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] ) was particularly friendly, responsive, and very competent.

ease of use the large amount of logo generated and the wealth of models offered

To tell the truth, nothing displeased me, the software is very easy to use and very intuitive

2 jaar geleden

Hi Fred, thank you for your insights about your experience with Smashing Logo. If you found it very easy and intuitive to create your logo ... that's great. I will let our customer support know that you were also happy with them...

Jonas
GP in Zweden
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very satisfied with the result!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A great company for us smaller companies to get a high quality company logotype, without having to spend unreasonable much money. Thanks for making it possible!!

Very satisfied with the end product after getting fantastic help from company services with logotype customization.

I couldn’t change the slogan text from versals to gemens by my own, propably a temporary bug, but got good help from customer service.

vorig jaar

Hi Jonas, thank you for letting us know with this review. It's much appreciated. We're always happy to help. Glad it worked out this way in your case.

Shannon
Promotions in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

We Got Our First Church Logo!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My church’s first logo was made with this company. Of course the software was easy to use and there are so many options to search through for the look you want, but the thing that stuck out to me was the support team. They are were so quick to get back to me. We have an all lowercase logo but have “God” in it and I asked if they could change the g to a G. I purchased the software and they made the custom change in ONE day! These guys have something good going.

The software is user friendly, lets you use “feeling” words to find icons/fonts/colors you’re looking for, and support is AWESOME!

At the sacrifice of ease of use, there are some limitations to what you can do with the software. Support will help you though with what you need of the software can’t.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Shannon, thank you for sharing your experience with us in form of this review. Very much appreciated. Glad to hear that found it quite easy to develop your logo. I'll also let the support team know that they could help you with your custom change.