Over PushFar

PushFar is een wereldwijd toonaangevend platform voor mentoring en loopbaanontwikkeling, dat mondiaal duizenden klanten bedient.

Meer informatie over PushFar

No there's not currently something that we feel is missing. As we progress with the platform some things may come up but the team are always open and transparent on what the system can do.

Beoordelingen van PushFar

4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

PushFar heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 54 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PushFar eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (54)

Sara Natsiq
Sara Natsiq
Membership & Mentorship Manager in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product for Users & Administrators

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The product is extremely easy to set up & customize as you need to. The automatic matching feature allows us to easily recommend mentors for mentees. It is great to be able to see a full list of everyone involved to understand the needs of mentees & how our program can grow over the next year. The free trial allowed us to easily set up our mentorship program & the PushFar team is always extremely responsive & helpful when we encountered technical issues.

We did not find anything difficult to use & I can't think of any cons to the product.

Overwogen alternatieven: Chronus en Qooper

Redenen om over te stappen op PushFar: Pricing, customer service, ease of use & free trial period

Megan
Senior HR Administrator in VK
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

Clarion Events - 5* Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We introduced the platform to track our mentoring across the business and encourage networking, skill sharing and a culture of learning within Clarion.

The software is extremely user friendly an not overcomplicated. It has all the features needed to instigate and maintain a mentoring relationship. We are still in the process of integrating teams/outlook calendars with the platform which I think will be highly beneficial for users.

Only con is people not being able to reinstate an expired pairing request, which often happens.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mentorink

Redenen om over te stappen op PushFar: Customer service and attentiveness was far better. The products and pricing were not too dissimilar, but it was the level of service received from PushFar that won us over.

Lou
L&D Manager in VK
Muziek, 501-1.000 werknemers

PushFar

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s helped us with our mentoring relationships and we’ve also found it useful as a networking platform for new staff who can ‘shop’ for specialisms and get in touch with people across the business to chat more

It’s simple and easy to use. Clear and well structured web page, easy to search for mentors and group ‘skills and behaviours’

I’m not a fan of using the scheduling software but that’s about it

Julie
Business owner and Leadership Coach in VK
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Volunteer Mentor adding value to others

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely positive in making connections with like-minded people and giving me a flexible volunteering opportunity. The international nature is especially wonderful for me because I love to make connections in other nations too.

I have been able to establish very productive mentoring relationship with women from other countries who are not able to pay for a mentor, this allows me to have a flexible volunteering experience myself. As a professional coach and mentor and a business owner, I have some ideas and tools that I can share with them to add value to them while at the same time gaining experience with people from a wide range of sectors I would not usually be able to speak with.

Training for incoming and experienced Mentors would be something to add in so that we can share knowledge on the platform, I feel quite disconnected from the PushFar team most of the time, I just use the platform but I do not feel part of the team. We could arrange workshops and share ideas and get to know the other mentors perhaps but this is not offered. Many many times, I message people asking for them to meet up (either as a mentor or mentee) but they ignore me, it can get a little demotivating to keep trying constantly

Sarah
Head of Professional Learning in Duitsland
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

PushFar. Excellent Mentoring platform.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits have been that educators around the world have begun to meet in this professional context, leading to rich conversations about their careers as well as strategies for improving student learning. It allows for equity in opportunities for professional educators to learn from one another. This is what we were looking for and this is what PushFar provides - along with an excellent, personal customer service and support.

The product is extremely user-friendly and when we have questions about extending the use of the platform, or suggestions about potential useful features, the PushFar team is exceptional in customer service. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really knows his stuff and is accomplished at explaining to others in a motivating and supportive way.

Uploading articles to the Thread. This is apparently in the pipline though. PushFar is always one step ahead of the game!

Anna
Member Engagement Supervisor in VK
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

5* Definitely Recommend

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Pushfar is easy to manage as an administrator and easy for our users to use. As a growing service within the organisation the Pushfar team have been so helpful and quick to respond to any questions we may have regarding Pushfar. Pushfar has allowed our company to have a programme that allows our Members to have control over their career development and development to become chartered members without us having to be as involved as we have been previously.

Sophie
Events Manager – Digital in VK
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great platform!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great to work with Ed and the team to create a product that is personalised to our companies needs. The team have been very helpful and are always on hand to offer IT and general support. From an administrator side the platform is easy to use and great for us to review how our members use the platform.

It allows our members to network and connect freely without internal support. The programme allows members to be very specific in what they are looking for and the support they need. The ability to track all progress, goals and outcome.

Currently there isn't a con to the programme. Would be great to look to expand and progress with our members.

Paula
L&D manger in VK
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

User friendly

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience with PushFar and their team is excellent

User friendly a d easy to administrate, allows individuals to manage their own relationships and see who is on the platform most suitable to support them.

There is nothing we don't like, can' think of how to make it even better.

Stephen
Stephen
Project Management Student in Trinidad en Tobago
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pushfar Review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have solved issues in finding potential mentors and networking with like-minded people.

Ease of use and simplicity. It follows a core model without the addition of fluff features that bring little to no value. The networking process is much easier in comparison to other platforms like LinkedIn. It also has an international presence so it is easy to seek out individuals from all over the world

Lack of particular features that would enhance the overall site. Examples more badges to encourage user participation, a feature for group mentoring, and an online suggestion box instead of having to go to the creator directly. Last but not least, many users do not use the site as it is intended.

Adam
Senior Manager, Talent Management in VK
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Mentoring on scale

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always available to quickly respond to queries or provide demo material (live or recorded) as needed for our ongoing marketing

PushFar has enabled us to offer a larger mentoring service to our employees - based on employees being at the heart of profile creation and matching. The training resources available in the platform guide people accordingly and we have been able to create sub-platforms within our main platform for targeted groups and initiatives (e.g. diverse mentoring groups linked to programmes).

The software and platform is excellent. The MI available is great when you can get your employees to keep logging their mentoring goals and meetings in the platform - that is an organisational challenge

Bhavansh
Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Mentorship at its finest: PushFar provides valuable guidance and support

5,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my experience using PushFar to find mentors in my field.

I recently started using PushFar to help me find mentors in my field, and I have been extremely impressed with the results. The software is user-friendly and makes it easy to search for mentors based on specific criteria such as industry, experience level, and skills.The mentors I found through PushFar especially [sensitive content hidden] , were highly qualified and experienced in their field, and they were all willing to share their knowledge and provide guidance. The mentors were able to provide me with valuable insights and advice that helped me improve my skills and achieve my professional goals.One of the things I liked most about PushFar was the communication tools it provided. It made it easy to schedule meetings and stay in touch with my mentors, which was crucial for maintaining a productive mentorship relationship.Overall, I highly recommend PushFar to anyone looking for a mentor. It's a great tool that helped me find some of the best mentors in my field and has been instrumental in my professional development.

PushFar is like a fairy godmother, it's just magical! I don't know what I would do without it. I haven't found any cons yet and I have looked high and low like a true detective, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any! I'm just gonna keep using it and loving it like a crazy person.

Director in VK
Kunst en nijverheid, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively.

Steve
Leadership Development Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Beauty in it's simplicity...

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've opened ourselves up to more diversity of thought - allowing colleagues around the globe to connect with others around the globe to enhance their skills and abilities.

Simple, effective, easy to use, broader appeal so it's not just a mentoring programme. Integration into our HRIS allowed us to open our population up to so much more through mentoring. It allowed us to open our colleagues up to a diverse network of people, not just in our own business, but externally as well. Global reach and utterly amazing.

As with any new technologies, there's always a couple of little teething issues. The team at PushFar are amazing and sorted them.

Imarenakhue Lilian
Owner in Italië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Makes it super easy to find mentor and mentee. The matching is super relevant

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pusher helped me to discovered true connections with real professionals in my field of interest. The mentoring relationship is superb thanks to the best and accurate matching done by the software

It’s very easy to request a mentoring relationship (mentor/mentee), super easy to schedule a meeting, follow up etc. Mentoring really made easy and pleasantly amazing! Thanks Pushfar

This software is so well done and perfect which makes it impossible to find any “cons”. I love Pushfar!

Tony
Director in VK
Vermogensbeheer, 501-1.000 werknemers

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

María del Pilar
Full Stack Developer in Mexico
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

My favorite tool for career growth

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the past few months, I've met some amazing people on PushFar who have helped me achieve some of my professional goals, and I even started collaborating on projects with one of them, which is great because we now have kind of a "mutual mentoring" relationship.
Currently, I have a great mentor who's been helping me gain confidence for job interviews and to prepare correctly for them. What is most amazing about this is that my mentor is PushFar's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which goes to show how committed he is to the platform's mission.

It gives you exactly what it promises you: an easy way to find mentors or mentees who are interested in the same topics as you, a community of people willing to help each other grow, and a great tool to track your progress and your goals.

The software is great, the only thing that could make it better would be to have more users.

SIMON
Client Portfolio Manager in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect site for Mentoring

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use

No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike

CEO in Griekenland
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Mentoring made simple

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees - Staying organised with goals - Connecting with a likeminded community - Free to use

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

Viktorija
Paid Media Coordinator in Servië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The best way to push your career!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using this platform over the years I have significantly improved my career. Since I have joined the platform since early beginnings I had the honor to work with PushFar [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a mentor.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super professional, always willing to help, approachable (even he is very busy), and kind. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me with giving career advice that help me make a great progress over the time. I believe that having a mentor is one of the most important things for having a successful career.

- easy to use - connecting with people all over the world working in the same industry as I do - knowledge and experience exchange - motivation and support - great mentors

I didn't have any difficulties with using software, user experience is great done and it's easy to navigate.

Scott
Vice Chairman Candidates Fund in VK
Politieke organisatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Superb Enabler

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Kenneth
Physician in VK
Medische praktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Virtual the "New" name of the game!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am responsible for mentoring colleagues and am also responsible for training staff and I have found it very useful, especially in these "virtual" times.

It is well laid out, functional and easy to navigate through the relevant features

I honestly could not find any aspect of the software which I did not like. I have used other platforms and I have found that PushFar is superior.

Rosie
Marketing Manager in VK
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Mentoring made simple

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I’m pleased with my experience so far. Over the last month, I’ve been able to make meaningful connections with other digital marketers. I have a mentor for my business and a mentee who I help with university challenges.

Easy, simple and effective. My favourite feature at the moment is video calling, especially with virtual mentoring sessions!

Can’t really think of any, liked it all!

Malcolm
Retired from a PLC company as People and Culture Director in VK
Nutsbedrijven, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Mentor

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Nothing - the software is excellent. I like the way it works for me.

People Partner & Development Manager in VK
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Why was this not done before?!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience so far has been excellent. I'm looking to introduce it across the business, when the time is right. Meanwhile I've used it for my own professional development and already recommended it to individuals seeking a personal mentor outside the business. Pushfar are open to feedback and seem to work collaboratively with their audience and key advisers to continue to improve the system. Its a competitively priced platform and the benefits within an organisation to enhance talent and leadership development programmes is sizeable.

Its a simple yet effective platform. Powerful in that it can connect so many people actively seeking to mentor or be a mentee - so the experience starts as a positive one straight away. Its easy to set yourself up and I found a mentor quickly. The platform continues to improve but the functionality for the purpose is there and can only continue to get better.

Initial navigation to setting up the meeting/goals but this has already improved.

Khululiwe
Training and Development specialist in Zuid-Afrika
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Best Platform for Growth and development

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very good.

The algorithms that pick the suitable candidates to help you and ones you can assist.

Not up to so far. I've not had any least appreciated moments.