PosterMyWall reviews

Over PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall is een gratis online app die particulieren en bedrijven helpt bij het creëren van prachtige berichten op sociale media, promotievideo's en meer.

Meer informatie over PosterMyWall

This software is super easy to use and has helped me offer more design options to my customers.

I haven't yet come across anything I don't like, although the app is a little hard to use.

Beoordelingen van PosterMyWall

Waar voor je geld

PosterMyWall heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 96 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PosterMyWall eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (96)

Jan
Jan
Adminsitrator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

I Look Like a Pro!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

Diane
Director of Finance/Accountant in Jamaica
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Very Efficient, Very User Friendly

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

Ansh
Ansh
Operations Specialist in India
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

The best animation and poster designing platform

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The platform is great it has helped us to create a bridge with our digital audiences and followers. Now we are able to deal with a larger bunch of people just by little creative mind and features of postermywall.

The drag and drop option available in the platform makes the whole process very easy and smooth. Postermywall has a user-friendly interface which helps you to create great animations and designs. Now I can post different types of business ads and offer posters made by postermywall on our digital platform which has resulted in increasing our over all customer engagement.

Although there are lots of templates but for some domains, you won't get the perfect template to work on it and it has few image editing options which is not sufficient sometimes. The app version of the platform is worse it doesn't work properly and crashes by itself. You may need to take help of other platform if you need some premium-level design.

Andrew
Andrew
Company Director in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website. Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors. Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

CMO in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome Graphics Design tools

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a great experience. Only the template issue needs to be fixed. There should be more variety in templates.

Social Media Posts, Logo Designing, Business cards design, Video editing and creation, easy to use and great drag and drop feature.

There are very less options in the templates compared to Canva. This is something that needs to improve.

Connie
Director of Admissions, Communications and Marketing in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Graphic Designers Dream Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use PosterMyWall daily. It helps with all aspects of my job including admissions, communications, marketing, yearbook advisor and more.

By trade I am a graphic designer but my other responsibilities do not always allow for me to create. PosterMyWall is fantastic! I can choose a completed design, add my own twist or design from scratch. The fun never ends.

To be honest my only complaint is not having spell check. Unless they do and I am unaware.

JINSHINA
Digital Strategist in India
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Smart, Smooth and Professional

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I'm forever grateful to this app.When the pandemic hit India so severely I had to resign and start something new.PMW helped me to build my digital marketing brand Neocatalyst, from scratch.

My experience with Postermywall so far is excellent. It has been 4 months since I'm using this app for online editing and poster creation and I make around 20 to 30k(inr) per month with the creatives I made through PMW. Major pros. * They have several layouts and posters, which will accommodate almost all businesses, when compared to Canva this tool provide perfection close to adobe tools( Canva is bit linear ) *Minimal system requirements when compared to others, economical and easy to implement. Adobe tools has an array of features, some of which can be overwhelming to beginners. So if you are a fresher in Graphics designing I suggest PMW. *You can work from anywhere from any system since no software installation is needed. *Multiple image resizing options( masking), Background removal with in seconds and output quality also awe-inspiring

* Many functionalities are limiting if you are on a small device.It is easier on more significant devices. * They don't have a proper text editing integrated, no spell check, no cap to small letter change etc. * Manual masking is lil tricky.

Brandi
Mar Comm Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Top of the Line!!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is been awesome. I love this software and highly recommend it.

Hands down, the best professional-looking templates for flyers, invitations, letters etc. I know that I can come to this site and easily find a template that I will love.

On the non-paid version, it still has the logo at the bottom. Also, the Free stock images are not that great.

Irfanudeen
Irfanudeen
Senior Business Development Executive in India
E-learning, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Animate evrything with PosterMyWall

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have an overall experience with PosterMyWall to satisfactory level. The application is not good for those who are into the mainstream of graphic designing, it is the good platform for those who wants to create a posters with little designing skills.

The PosterMyWall user interface is highly user-friendly. You don't have to be an expert at poster designing to use this application, we can create attractive posters for all our professional and non-professional works. The background remover is really the deal breaker in PosterMyWall.

The probability of deleting our work is high in PosterMyWall due to continuous pop-up of delete option inbetween our works. The templates are limited under free version. The HDR option is not good when compared to other poster desgining apps. The final result lost its clarity in the process.

Shanetria
Graphic Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Exceptional Service

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am solving my customers needs by creating marketing content that they can customize for their own marketing needs.

What I like most about this software is the ability to customize marketing content and get paid for producing flyers and other marketing materials for customers.

There is not one thing that I can think of that I do not like about software

Shari
CEO, Marketing and Public Relations Professional in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

AMAZING CONTENT CREATION PLATFORM!!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, no time soon will I NOT be utilizing PosterMyWall! It has become a permanent addition to my content creation for a reason.

I love how easy it is to create content no matter what it is you need (logos, business cards, resumes, flyers, social media posts, video posts, ads, banners, menus, invitations, album covers, posters, labels, certificates, post cards, planners, YOU NAME IT!) There are so many varieties of each content type, so many unique graphics that you would not come across anywhere else, and so many ideas that will help you create something even when you have NO IDEA where to start! This content creation platform is simply perfect and a MUST to use regularly!

The cost for credits, when extra is needed, is pretty expensive. Ideally, the cost should be cut in half. Also, it would be great to offer a Pay in 4 plan to pay for the subscription plan as it is a bit on the expensive side as well.

Lee-Anne
Administrator in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Haywood Nicholas
President in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Michele
Sales Director in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Graphics!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been amazing.

I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

Lacey
Marketing Director in VS
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Modern Designs - Easy to Use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

SaraAnn
President in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive. At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to. Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*. If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

Bus driver/musician in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great product and staff

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Jason
Student in Jamaica
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are; The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Sashana
Freelance Makeup Artist in Jamaica
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

Annette
Sr. Director of HR in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Flyers In a Snap

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Patricia
Chair in Canada
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

My favorite software program

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the program, thank you.

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Erwin
Systems Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Its a great program

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Karen
Chief Designer in VS
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Shana
Ministry leader in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent website!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent website and customer service

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Susan
Social Media Director in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Poster My Wall is the Best!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.