QuickBooks Online Advanced reviews

Over QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks is complete business management software die kan meegroeien met je bedrijf.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks Online Advanced

The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program.

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks Online Advanced

4,0
Waar voor je geld

QuickBooks Online Advanced heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 742 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks Online Advanced eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (742)

Eva
bookkeeper

#1 Tool for my Business

5,0 4 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

3 jaar geleden

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for an awesome review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Ross
Office Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been good, a few times either myself or another user has made a mistake but with the help of online and phone support we got the issue fixed in a timely manner.

Overall the software is easy to use and robust New features have a learning curve as with most things, the online help with this is good.

The price can be daunting for smaller businesses or even individuals

Mona

Questioning the value of QuickBooks Online Advanced

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I kkep books on clients and myself. I do not really like it, but what else is there to use?

The bank feeds and rules make day to day entries easier and I love the bank reconciliation product. I think it makes cients more efficient.

The ability for cients to delete anything without questions and the fact that you are constantly changing the way we enter transactions. The apps for inventory and POS usually do not work well leading to double postings.

Julie
Director in VS
Fondsenwerving, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nice program - room for improvement but gets job done

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I appreciate all the integrations with our bank and donor software - I don't have a lot of QuickBooks training but am able to manage everything on my own.

Customer service is terrible - call and chat features all give the run around and say a different department has to help and you end up on hold and never getting answers to important business questions. Best to have a network of other users to help you work through some problems as they come up.

Laura
Laura
Digital Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Kyle
General Manger in Canada
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Super easy accounting software

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Been using this software for about a year now and it is a one stop shop for all your business needs.

This is probably the easiest software i have come across to learn and to implement.

I haven't come across anything in particular that i haven't liked

Katherine
Office Manager in VS
Wijn en sterke drank, 11-50 werknemers

QuickBook Online Advanced Review

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been mostly positive. There was a major issue earlier this year where the one account we used was not allowing me to pay for the service. It said my accountant had billing rights, but he wasn't getting bills either. We would randomly and for days at a time not be able to access this one account at all. I would call and call and each representative that I talked to had different "solutions" but none of them worked. One even told me that our entire data was gone because we didn't pay the bill and we would have to start a new account. It was pretty ludicrous. It literally took about five months to get it resolved when finally, the last of about 13 reps that I talked to did what really needed to get done to fix it. Just seems like they're not on the same page as far as knowledge of this software.

For the most part, this software is user friendly. It is organized and efficient and keeping my accounting and bookkeeping for the company on track.

There are several things this software does (or doesn't do) that make it a bit cumbersome. For example, there are certain accounts you cannot load into vendor details because it's not a "cost". But we have "cost of sales" and that is one of our biggest used account but I cannot load it into vendor cards just because it's not a cost account. I don't like the way the reconciliation works. I don't use the automatic feature because it makes it harder than it's worth when I have to go out of the menu altogether for it to register that something that automatically "reconciled" is to be accounting for.

Ade
Online Digital Marketer in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Accounting Program for Small and Medium Firms

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It works fantastically for our clients' online payments as well as for invoicing and checking to see whether the customer has really opened the invoice.

There are so many things to love about QuickBooks online advanced. It can be easily modified to meet any company needs with ad-ins. On our monitor, we used to keep sticky notes that served as priorities reminders. But now, the Task Manager feature manages our tasks and priorities, making the use of sticky notes a thing of the past. QOA can be easily integrated with other applications, and automations are flawless. Overall, it categorizes transactions efficiently and it also gives us awesome reports

Report generation took a longer time a few times but it could be the network. so it's not a big deal

Reactie Intuit - 26 Products - Global

2 maanden geleden

We're happy to hear you're enjoying using QuickBooks and that it has made it easier to keep your books organized. To make sure you're getting the most out of QuickBooks you can stay up to date on the latest features online at: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/whats-new/) Wishing you all the best! -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Rick
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Happy with Quickbooks

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very happy and I recommend any small to medium company use this product

I have used it for 10 years and all my information is in one place and I can easily do comparisons

Search and Finding customers and checks. Sometime when I have a question and I call tech support I end up with someone who is very new and I feel like I know more than they do. I don't like to be on hold till they find the answer.

Josephine

Bookkeeping made easy

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love having all my customers together in one spot and log in to each with no issues

I love having all my customers in 1 location and being able to bill them from the software. I can hop from 1 customer to another without signing in and out.

Sometimes there are glitches and you have to wait for it to work itself out

Russell
Russell
CEO in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Ubiquitous and necessary, but far from perfect

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a necessary evil.

Online access is convenient. Most clients are already using it. Easy to get accountant access. Bank feeds are superior to the desktop product. Integrates with many different tools through Zapier. Works with a large array of direct 3rd party add ins.

It lacks basic and essential features such as reliable backup/restoration of data, month end closing tools, etc. forcing us to pay third parties to make up for what QBO lacks. The receipt capture is too limited and is very poor at matching transactions if it doesn’t automatically recognize a receipt. The system is extremely nit picky about which type of transaction you are using in the moment. This is not an issue with QB desktop as you can easily enter almost any type of transaction from the register without the need to tell it what you are doing in advance. The product does not often get substantive improvements and yet the subscription fees are very high and are increasing over time. Pay more, get the same product.

4 maanden geleden

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Russell. We want to be sure you're enjoying your time with QuickBooks, and that you're getting the most out of your product. If you have any suggestions about what you think would make QuickBooks better for your business and others, please don't hesitate to send these over for our Developers review using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account. Also, if you need assistance or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you. -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Kevin
Director Of Operations in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The one stop software for any Business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations. From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks. What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Kyle
Accounting in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Harmony
Business Office Manager in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

QBO is Definitely Different

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Molly
Senior Financial Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Ryan
Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Quickbooks Online Advanced

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Controller in VS
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good for small companies with limited transactions

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform. -Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy. -Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart. -Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel. -Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

LeAnn
VP, Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

So much better than complicated systems!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Veronica
Veronica
Consultant Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

IT Consultant in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Quickbooks Online Review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall for bookkeeping and accounting this software is simple to use as long as you don't use other features like processing payments.

It was very easy to set up and use. Interface is nicely laid out. Reports are easy to find and prepare.

You are not able to create multiple invoice templates with different company names ie. one company with a numbered name and another with the business name. Also you have no control over online payments. Quickbooks will give you a chargeback but they won't release any info on the transaction so best not to use them for your online store. Use another service.

Tammy
Staff Accountant in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

It's All About The Extras

5,0 3 jaar geleden

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe
COO in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Option Out There

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

President in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

QBO Improving

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Joy
Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Does the job

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.
I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later. Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses. Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

6 maanden geleden

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy! It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit! Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd). If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Eugene
Project Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.