Over QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks is complete business management software die kan meegroeien met je bedrijf.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks Online Advanced

The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program.

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks Online Advanced

4,0
Waar voor je geld

QuickBooks Online Advanced heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 676 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks Online Advanced eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (676)

Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Director in VK

Great Software For Bookkeepers and Small Businesses

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Quickbooks software is great for bookkeepers and businesses to keep track of their accounts. The customer service is quick to respond if you have an issue.

Simple and straightforward. Easy to read.

If you have entered an expense and accidentally added it again via bank feed, it would be good if there was an alert or pop up to say 'are you sure you want to enter this again' so you don't have duplicate entries.

Eugene D.
Project Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.

Simon R.
Simon R.
President in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The road to hell is paved with good intention

3 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, if the execution of Quickbook online would have been as good as the idea, its probably the software we would be using, but the execution is to me really terrible and we feel that the customers support really do the least to help out.

What Iiked the most about the software is the idea of having everything under one software, Quickbook is a great ¨idea¨

We had such terrible experience with customer support. It was hard to talk to anyone and when we did they never tried to understand our situation or context. It was an experience we wish we never had. Also once you start to use all the capability of the software you start to find all kind of limitation. We are also very disappointed that our business was not eligible to use the integrated payment processing module inside the invoice, this is the main reason we went back to our previous accounting software, Wave.

Courtney Y.
Writer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Quickbooks Online is great!

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very pleased

I use QBO daily. I appreciate this as our main payroll and accounting system. Quickbooks easily integrates with our third-party websites and needs; eg. credit card processing, Paypal, as well as our donor base as we are a 501c3 non profit. I did not have a background in accounting or business management. Quickbooks Online made it very easy to learn how this function works. QBO Customer service always goes above and beyond assisting any needs. Minimal downtime and errors with this software. Very Happy.

Over the years QBO has made many advancements and received customer feedback for a quicker, simpler way to run and access reports. I do not have any issues using this software.

Brandon O.
Development Manager in Canada

Quick books Is A Do-It-All for the new business start up

4 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Quick books offer extensive functionality that is beyond what your typical cloud accounting software can provide. Their customer support also is very helpful in helping you unlock extended functionality.

It’s definitely not as robust as something like caseware, which many accounting firms use. However, it is considerably cheaper and offers a way for users to earn income through selling quick book licenses.

CEO in Canada
Textiel, 2-10 werknemers

Multi Currency Transactions - Misleading Information

2 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Integrated with 3rd party vendor to handle raw inventory management.

We previously were on QBO pre 2016 and moved to Xero b/c QBO did not have the ability to process invoices in multi currency. We were told by QBO this had changed and so as a result paid to migrate back. HUGE MISTAKE YES - QBO will let you CREATE an invoice in multiple currencies NO - QBO will not let PROCESS an invoice in multiple currencies No where is their terms does it mention this.... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/ca/payments/legal-documents/canada-pricing-schedule/ Normally I would not take the time to write a review but am hoping by sharing our experience we might save other SMEs the aggravation of finding out this the hard way.

Marcus P.
Chief of Operations in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to implement and scalable small business accounting

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a critical software for our small business and the price is good for the benefits we receive.

Easy to implement and scale, Quickbooks makes small business accounting accessible to owners. The reports and bill pay organization are excellent.

The payroll features were not as user friendly and we ended up outsourcing payroll to an accounting firm.

Frances G.
Accountant in Canada
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Ease of use!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it! I use it everyday and it allows me to complete bookkeeping quickly and accurately. The ease of making corrections is key.

Its so easy to use. There are so many convenient ways to do the same thing. Any level of user can use this product.

Controls are not really there. The user is able to delete transactions.

Melissa M.
President in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

QBO Advanced is fantastic!

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The advanced version of QBO allows for unlimited accounts on the chart of accounts, as well as up to 25 users of the software. It has more robust reporting than other versions of QBO. I use it for almost all of my non-profit clients.

For a smaller business, the price can be prohibitive.

Elana M.
Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great for new businesses

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall QB has been a great resource for the company and is easy for new people to use.

Quickbooks is a great software for businesses to use to assist with Accounts Payable & Receivables.

I have nothing negative to report at this time.

Kevin Z.
Director Of Operations in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The one stop software for any Business

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations. From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks. What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Kyle H.
Accounting in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Harmony F.
Business Office Manager in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

QBO is Definitely Different

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Molly C.
Senior Financial Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Ryan C.
Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Quickbooks Online Advanced

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Controller in VS
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good for small companies with limited transactions

4 4 jaar geleden

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform. -Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy. -Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart. -Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel. -Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

Leann S.
VP, Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

So much better than complicated systems!!!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Consultant Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

4 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Bob T.
Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Reactie Intuit

3 jaar geleden

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for an awesome review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Tammy P.
Staff Accountant in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

It's All About The Extras

5 2 jaar geleden

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe M.
COO in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Option Out There

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Michael L.
President in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

QBO Improving

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Sabrina R.
CFO in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Multi Small Company

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Curran H.
Admin Assistant in VS
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers

Complicated Software, With Deep Capability

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I find it very helpful. It is easy to enter and find bills. It had a steep learning curve, but once overcome, it is extremely helpful software.

The ability to find any transaction, bill very fast. There are reports that can be deeply customized, bills can be searched easily, and it is easy to switch between companies.

It has too many features! It has a million options, and options within options. If you are inexperienced with the software, it can be hard to find what you are looking for. Once you do find things it becomes quite simple.

Reactie Intuit

3 jaar geleden

We love knowing you've been able to locate the transactions you're looking for quickly and easily, as well as create customized reports to view specific data, Curran! We wanted to make sure to provide as many options and features as possible to meet your business needs. To find out more about how certain features work in QuickBooks, we invite you to check out our video tutorials: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/ Thanks for a great review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Richard M.
Director of Operations in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 11-50 werknemers

Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance

4 2 jaar geleden

Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.