Gemiddelde scores

4.6/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.8/5

Over CosmoLex

CosmoLex is het enige cloudgebaseerde, facturerings- en boekhoudsysteem voor volledig praktijkbeheer (geen QuickBooks® vereist).

Meer informatie over CosmoLex

285 reviews worden weergegeven

Eric D.
Senior Law Clerk and Office Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

"Practice Management and Accounting in One"

Opmerkingen: One of the biggest things Cosmolex has done for us is allow us to bring out bookkeeping in-house. We went through 3 bookkeeping firms in 2 years and spent huge sums of money for our accountants to undo the mess they made. Our first year end with Cosmolex and in-house bookkeeping was a little rough but that was mostly cleaning up past mistakes.

Pluspunten: The product is generally pretty simple to use. Sometimes you will encounter a quirk that makes you wonder "why did they do it like this?" but once you understand the logic behind it you pick up quickly. The software is updated quite regularly.

Minpunten: They were purchased by Tabs3 about a year ago and the fact that they are not independent is a little concerning.

• Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020
Shawn K.
Lawyer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"Best Legal Management Software"

Opmerkingen: Cosmolex has increased the efficiency of my firm dramatically. From standard client letters to accounting, to tasks, the program has made all aspects of my practice easier. It is easy to learn and efficient.

Pluspunten: Cosmolex is by far the best Legal Management Software on the market. The accounting is superior and specific to the legal industry and the client management options are unmatched.

Minpunten: There are sometimes delays as information is being entered. It is relatively minor but something I expect they will improve on.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Jennifer K.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

"Best Attorney Software "

Opmerkingen: Great program with easy customer support (even a chat feature). The prior legal platform software we used constantly had issues with an expensive yearly update that was required. Cosmolex is cloud-based so no need for updates. there is no need for an additional bookkeeping program for your office expenses as the program will handle that along with your trust accounting.

Pluspunten: I like that you can handle your everyday office accounting in the same program as your trust accounting. There is no need for a separate program. Our clients love the client portal and they can upload documents directly to the client portal instead of having to bring them into our physical office. Cosmolex keeps each of your client files organized where you can save all of your emails, documents, and share the ones that you need to share with your clients through the client portal.

Minpunten: We would like to be able to make one bulk deposit at one time instead of having to go through by individual dates and make individual deposits.

Samantha E.
Partner/Owner
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019

"Duped by Cosmolex - Only Cost-Efficient if Solo"

Opmerkingen: I initially recommended CosmoLex because even with the lack of integrations, I found it user friendly. And I still would recommend it to solos who know they will never expand because of ease of use. But if you are a solo who aspires to add staff, a larger or growing law firm, or someone who uses an outside accounting firm, I would say to just use Quickbooks. Transferring after a year because CosmoLex decided to jack up the price considerably is such a hassle, and we want to continue to grow without continuing to worry that we'll outgrow CosmoLex's functionality or that the price will continue to unexpectedly go up. Additionally, our accountant struggled with it, and urged the switch to Quickbooks.

Pluspunten: I actually liked this software for the most part in my first year of use. There were a lot of bugs. For instance, the email linking doesn't actually do anything, you have to manually sort and link emails. This is disappointing because it was basically sold to me as something that you could customize by adding rules like emails from x email address should be sorted to x client. But I otherwise found it fairly easy to use and I liked the functionality of invoicing, etc.

Minpunten: I am giving this a poor review for the following reasons: (1) Cosmolex is really only price-efficient if you are a solo attorney. When I added a staff member and tried to add another timekeeper, I was told my price was going to effectively double!! As a result I am now trying to switch programs which is a huge headache, but the added costs made Quickbooks actually cheaper and Quickbooks has way more integrations and a payroll feature. (Plus you can find email archiving for FREE if you are a small business that takes care of that functionality for Cosmolex.) (2) They were not upfront about the pricing issues. I was told that the reason it cost money to add this timekeeper was because my previous timekeeper had been "grandfathered in" and that I should have learned about this pretty drastic change in an "update section." First, why wouldn't I have received this in an email? Changing the price and price structure of a product should require actual notice! Second, when I chatted someone to find this "update" they could not find it or direct me to it. (3) The lack of integrations (and the integrations they are getting) is really problematic. For instance, they now integrate with Net Documents, which is pretty expensive. For a product that must be targeted almost exclusively to solos as a result of the pricing structure, that doesn't make sense. Why not integrate with Box or Dropbox? And to not have a payroll integration or to work with existing payroll companies is difficult.

van CosmoLex op 7-9-2019

Hi Samantha,
We're sorry to hear that your experience with CosmoLex was poor, but we appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if we can be of any help during your transition process. We regret that our support and training teams were unable to show you our long-standing integrations with Box, DropBox, OneDrive, etc. In regard to our pricing, our customer base ranges from solos to 50-lawyer firms. We respect your opinion and will pass your comments for improvements on to our Client Communications department. We wish you the best.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
Michael C.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

"Great Software. Can be a learning curve. "

Pluspunten: The built in efficiency. Great accounting system. Easy to generate invoices, apply payments, and print checks.

Minpunten: It takes a bit to learn how to do everything and fully utilize the software. That being said, the customer service is excellent. The software is pricey and I wish there was a discounted rate for firm members who only have limited access.

Cole M.
Practice Manager and Surrogacy Program Director
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"Outstanding Practice Management Software"

Opmerkingen: The greatest benefit is the inclusion of accounting functions such that the we can readily prepare the necessary reports for our CPA.

Pluspunten: The software is intuitive and straightforward. All necessary options are readily accessible from a simple menu structure, and the inclusion of detailed accounting functions is truly unparalleled.

Minpunten: The only difficulty our firm has had has been in discerning how to remove or amend charges to clients once they have been billed and once payment has been received. However, via help and reading on the forums, we now understand this process and it is not difficult.

Tiffany C.
Paralegal

"Great Product"

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far!

Pluspunten: Cosmolex is extremely user friendly and I love the help videos!

Minpunten: I have not found anything I would say I liked "least" about Cosmolex.

Rebecca B.

"Love it!"

Opmerkingen: Very well. Customer service is excellent. Very user -friendly.

Pluspunten: We swapped from Abacus to Cosmolex a few years ago and its a MAJOR improvement. I love how it is continuously updated to better the program. It is very user-friendly and I love how customizable it is. I also LOVE the upgrade with the new spell check!

Minpunten: Nothing right now. We are loving the latest updates!

Dean S.
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2019

"Integrated law firm software"

Opmerkingen: This is a great replacement for PCLaw, with none of the installation issues.

Pluspunten: Cloud-based, good interface. The program integrates with OneDrive and other vendors' products

Minpunten: Client disbursements don't allow for entering an item list - you have to write it out in one paragraph in the comments box.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2019
Ryan H.
Lead Counsel

"Streamlined Access Anywhere!"

Opmerkingen: It is enjoyable to work with, and has been an easy transition. The staff are friendly and helpful. While I haven't had much in the way of issues, any that I have were quickly resolved.

Pluspunten: I was previously using PC Law, provided by LexisNexis, and had nothing but problems. I wanted more elegant software that I could access anywhere, with reliable data storage. CosmoLex is exactly that. It is cloud-based, which allows me to access it from court, home, or the office. It manages all of my billing and accounting, and is elegant to use. I am a huge fan!

Minpunten: I frankly don't have much of anything to offer in the way of complaints!

Ana G.
Attorney at Law
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2016

"Cosmolex Review"

Opmerkingen: I became a Cosmolex customer after being a customer of another practice management system and a customer of a widely known accounting software. My law practice incorporates general practice areas ranging from real estate/title agency, personal injury, litigation, family law, to probate and estate planning. With a variety of practice areas such as my firm, the challenges of practice management are complex because each area of the law has its own set of individual policies and procedures. The program I was using didn't capture my time spent on cases, nor created a detailed bill for my clients' review that completely captured all of the work my staff and I performed on their case. Cosmolex produces an invoice for the client that justifies my legal fee, which is essential to client satisfaction, and critical for ethical compliance purposes for cases that are accepted on a retainer or hourly basis. Not only do I earn more money because I'm able to quickly track time and expenses, but I also deliver a better product. Less time is spent telling my client what I did on their case but instead, allows me to focus on the particular legal matter the client hired me to solve. Further, the biggest hurdle to launching a successful law firm (I've only had my own law firm for seven months), is bookkeeping, and I have an in-house, nearly full-time bookkeeper which is also an accountant and is even qualified as an expert in a common accounting software system. However, with all of that knowledge and expertise, so much of my time was spent on accounting, and now it's spent on practicing law and a deeper concentration on my cases. This was not and could not have been possible with other accounting software systems on the market. Trust me, I tried them, and they only created problems. The other systems in the market (even those that are tailored for law firms) simply make the law firm work for the system, and not the system work for the law firm. Cosmolex is comprehensive. It takes care of the daily task delegation, case progress, and time tracking, accounting, employee performance, and reports. My experience has been an eye-opening one. My experience is mostly a relief because without Cosmolex I would still be living in the dark-ages of unproductivity and frustration.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, the simplicity of timecards, layout/design, price, functionality across multiple practice areas, ethical compliance considerations, cyber security protection, and mobility.

Minpunten: Lack of knowledge by customer support, inability of 24/7 customer support access, inadequate and burdensome contact importing process, access to library of forms and templates with incorporated merge fields, failure of bank integration for purposes of deposits, no app available, not synced with lexicata or another CRM service, doc mgmt could use some navigational ease of use improvement, no place for employees to insert their time for purposes of payroll, no spell checker, inability to make a matter designated as anything other than inactive or active (nice if had more options, such as closed cases, prospective lead, consultation only, referred out), migration of emails into cosmolex, lack of automatic matching of emails to correct corresponding client file (doesn't exist retroactive to joining Cosmolex at all, and once joined, the automatic email matching is rare but is much more usually manual entry, automatic base fee for commonly used tasks and expenses that would automatically be applied to each type of case's invoice for example, fax $2.50, copy cost 30 cents per page, courier fee $5.00, postage cost of $10.00, generate and open file $15, $10 document retention fee, and legal research $20.00, additional permissions for each user based on more than is listed under "role," label generator, sync with efax and adobe sign and google for work, ability to mark certain case documents as confidential and/or only for internal viewing purposes.

van CosmoLex op 28-7-2016

Hi Ana,

Thank you for taking the time to detail your thoughts, it is constructive feedback like yours which keeps us grounded. You run a multi-dimensional practice and are a tech enthusiastic, full of ideas. While we currently do not offer 24/7 live customer support as you stated, this is planned for the near future. We also agree that data migration from one system to another can often be very cumbersome. Though we have automated this process quite a bit since you became a customer, we understand that this can be perceived as a major hurdle for some firms, which is why we work hard every day to improve this process.

Lastly, we value your comment that "[CosmoLex] is already well beyond its counterparts and is arguably the next big leader in legal tech practice management". We can assure you that we will be relentless in our pursuit of simplifying the practice of law!

Erica Birstler, Manager, Client Services Dept.

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2016
Michele B.
attorney
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2017

"Overall Review of Product- Our THoughts"

Opmerkingen: Pros: One program for almost everything. Cons: No document assembly; you can only link one person to the client portal; glitches in program- the program emailed an invoice to the wrong person; can not email through program; glitch- I had to give access to everyone for everything because the limited access features did not work; customer service is not the best; calandar portion has glitches when it interfaces with gmail and office 365.

Pluspunten: It is a comprehensive software. Its like having Quickbooks and a practice management program in one. This is the best feature.

Minpunten: Lots of glitches: (a) it emailed an invoice to the wrong person; (b) user restrictions do not work in my office; (c) calendar is not on the main page- usability is difficult for some tasks; (d) you can only have one person assigned to the client portal. Does not have email capabilities Does not have document assembly Does not have automatic assignment of matter numbers. Limited reporting features- you can not tailor reports (financial)- very limited.

van CosmoLex op 27-3-2017

Hi Michele,
We appreciate your feedback related to your experience with CosmoLex. In regards to the issues you are having, please reach out to our support team directly at 732-595-9015 so that they can see first hand the issues you are experiencing, and assist with resolving. I will be entering the requests you have made as well, so that we can keep you up to date on their progress. As an additional note, we will be releasing Document Assembly within the next few months and are always open to hear your suggestions on improving our current reporting. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2017
Lynda W.
Firm Administrator/Sr. Paralegal
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017

"The staff is really helpful and friendly."

Opmerkingen: Three software packages for billing, client accounting and back-end was TOO MUCH!

Pluspunten: Everything was in one place. I didn't have to generate bills in one package, enter them in another for tracking income, and then pay them in two places as well. It is also great to be able to write a cost check in a case and have the expense "attached" to the client's accounting file/bill in a seamless matter with just an additional click or two. We were promised an easy migration with all the support we needed, and that is what the team at Cosmolex delivered! Our accountant was also able to access the system for his end of the year work and add all of his journal entires and such and close out the books quickly and easily. The ability for us to generate P&L reports and other important accounting documents literally on demand is also pretty awesome. But the best part about Cosmolex, by far, is their incredible support team. They have never been stumped, and I've done my best to do just that! Every time I have a question, I get a prompt and complete answer, generally by phone, from one of their support staff who know me and my firm on a first-name basis. I don't think I could be nearly as effective in a dual-role position without this software!

Minpunten: I can't think of anything additional at this point; they have added all MY wishlist items! I think the only thing they could add at this point is a "hotline" 24/7!

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017
Marc C.
Lawyer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2017

"This is a time and money saver for any firm."

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a complete solution to my practice management and accounting needs.

Pluspunten: I tried various other platforms including PCLaw and Clio, but they lacked in usability or functionality compared to CosmoLex. PCLaw is outdated, slow and not cloud based, while Clio lacks firm accounting functionality and though they advertise quickbooks syncing, there are major issues with the syncing that requires a great deal of work by the end user. CosmoLex is able to do virtually everything Clio can do with respect to practice management and even has a few unique features. However, where CosmoLex really shines is with its built in accounting system. As a Canadian Lawyer we require certain functionality that our American counterparts do not and CosmoLex has done a great job of meeting our needs. CosmoLex can properly deal with our HST/GST/PST issues and payments as well as offer us accrual based accounting as we are required to use by law. There is NO other cloud based platform with an all-in-one solution for Canadian Lawyers. This is a time and money saver for any firm.

Minpunten: I would like to see document generation (of all sorts), multiple clients per matter, the ability to generate Client I.D. Forms from the contact information. Also helpful would be the ability to attach scanned receipts, cheques, and bills to accounting entries similar to the functionality in QuickBooks. Some minor efficiency changes like being able to select certain options when creating an entry rather than having to re-open it afterwards.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2017
Christine F.
Owner Attorney
  • Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017

"By far a much better experience in legal software than previous program"

Opmerkingen: I am practicing law more than I am fighting with accounting software for lawyers!

Pluspunten: It does front and back office and IT WORKS. Very little technical support needed on a regular basis. It allows clients to make payments online through an invoice link and cosmolex is partnered with LawPay.
Also integrates well with outlook exchange and all programs like google, onedrive, dropbox ;
allows all emails to be saved to the associated matters for easy access.
billing process is fairly simple
the invoice links are keeping receivables down as client's can pay their bills 24/7.
bills are able to be emailed easily and in bulk;
invoice reminders and trust deposit requests are easily sent out without the need to draft letters individually to the clients.
I could go on and on......

Minpunten: Hard to complain about much with this program. It depends on your needs. For me there are still some features I am used to from my server based program that are not availableyet in this cloud based software, but there are lots of things in the works. It seems each month a new feature is released that I had learned to live without or work around. The things I am missing right now are invoices saved automatically to a matter in a hard pdf when initially generated. The original invoice cannot be recreated unless you physically print or save a downloaded copy at the time they are generated.

• Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017
Joshua D.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2019

"Great for Small Firms"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied.

Pluspunten: Comprehensive client management, including accounting.

Minpunten: Sometimes a little hard to use some of the features, but they are always listening to feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 19-12-2019
Laura O.
Bookkeeper
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017

"It is easy to get around the program"

Pluspunten: I like that it is easy to get around the program and many things are self-explanatory. I also appreciate the tutorials that are available.

Minpunten: 1. I sat down with our accountant and went through the chart of accounts - we wanted to erase some of the accounts that we wouldn't be using, but the system prevents it. There are so many similarly named accounts, that I am concerned about how I will make sure I am using the ones that my accountant prefers (as an example, there are at least 3 or 4 options for accounts related to payroll). 2. I don't like that I can't select the option to not allow duplicate checks for our business checking account 3. I don't like that when I click "save and next" when entering checks that the program does not automatically bring up the next check number. I have to hit "save" and then go back in and "add" another transaction in order for that to happen

van CosmoLex op 10-7-2017

Hi Laura. We appreciate your review and feedback. I wanted to take some time to respond to the concerns that you listed

1- Chart of Accounts - While our GL account list is quite flexible, given that we have built-in automated accounting, certain accounts are core to that process and therefore cannot be deleted (fee income, trust funds, reimbursable client costs etc.). In terms of account options, only keep the accounts you wish to use. we offer 4 payroll accounts to cover the various deductions which need to be disbursed.
2- Duplicate checks - you are correct in that our operating accounts do not include the same safeguards as the trust accounts given there is no requirement, however I will enter this request on your behalf.
3- Check Numbers- I assume you are entering manual checks instead of printing them. I do see the issue you are experiencing and will report to our dev team to resolve.

Thanks again for your feedback. Any other questions, please let us know.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017
Kristal K.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

"We chose Cosmolex because of the accounting feature"

Pluspunten: We chose Cosmolex because of the accounting feature along with the other case management features as well as its interplay with Lawpay.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to search the calendar for a particular name. For example, if I am trying to determine when I met with a potential client, I would like to be able to search their name. To add to this, I would like to be able to add the potential client to the calendar entry when I add a consult so I can search the PC and determine when I met with them. As to the documents, I would like a way to search all the documents in the system. For example, I would like to be able to search for "Motion for Guardian ad Litem" and have all documents with that title, regardless of whose matter it is connected to. I would like to be able to pull matter balances from the app.

van CosmoLex op 1-8-2019

Thanks for your feedback, Kristal! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the advantages of an integrated accounting and practice management system. We're always looking to optimize our solution, so please feel free to make a feature request on our support site. Thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Sarah V.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2017

"They are always innovating"

Pluspunten: I wanted something that combined both the accounting and matter management in one place. What I like the most is the Customer Support. If I'm having a problem with taking a payment from a client, I can get on the phone and have them resolve the issue without delaying the client. I also like that they constantly ask us what other new functions we'd like to see. They are always innovating, and don't "drop" you once they've got your payment.

Minpunten: I wish it would remember matter names and auto-populate that when adding a new client--then i'd like to be able to run reports based on the kinds of matters. I'd also like to be able to bulk mail using our clients' mailing addresses. Finally, I'd like to be able to add in court dates to the matters so that when I run reports, I can filter and organize them according to court dates, rather than client name. I like Cosmolex, but it's clearly set up for civil or other slow-moving firms, and not for traffic, which adds up to 10 clients a day and has many matter subject options.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2017
Tony T.
Managing Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"CosmoLex Review"

Opmerkingen: I'm not sure that it's changed anything, since I started out with cloud based services, but it's better than Clio because it doesn't screw up in a major fashion once a quarter or more.

Pluspunten: Stability, integrated accounting, and better support staff. I used Clio for a couple years at my last firm, and I have zero intention of switching back.

Minpunten: The UI is not exactly intuitive. The search functionality, while robust, is also a bit awkward. Certain things that seem like they might be no-brainer search field options aren't present, and certain items that I would expect to be heavily used by most users aren't as quickly and easily accessed as I would like (for example - the calendar, in my opinion, deserves its own direct access sidebar button).

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Alyssa L.
Rule 6 Law Clerk
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017

"Cosmolex has reduced the time for billing clients..."

Opmerkingen: Cosmolex has reduced the time for billing clients down from 2-3 days to 2-3 hours.

Pluspunten: The ability to add charges on the go is a huge plus for the attorney. He can bill his time while in court.

Minpunten: Old client invoices, there needs to be a way to unlock invoices to allow payment on outstanding debt. I've contacted customer service and we had a backdoor way of doing it but the newest update to CL has erased that ability. So now old clients who have no active charges are inconvenienced and must come into the office to pay. Would love to see more functions for old accounts!

van CosmoLex op 13-11-2017

Hi Alyssa. Thank you for your feedback. I am not sure I understand the issue you are having. Bills become locked for edits once a payment is received (which can be lifted), but future payments can still be applied, as long as there is a balance. You can resend old, open invoices which have a balance and then apply a payment to those whether by retainer, check or credit card. It does not matter how old they are. If there is something I am missing, or you have additional information which can assist, please email [email protected] and we will be happy to look into this further.

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017
Wendy F.
Office Manger/Bookkeeper
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

"Cosmolex"

Opmerkingen: Everyday I learn more with Cosmolex. At first it is kind of confusing but once you learn how to use all the benefits it becomes easier.

Pluspunten: The Pros with Cosmolex is once you learn all the features it is really easy to work with. I believe with entering the money portion on Cosmolex has been easier than any other system.

Minpunten: The cons were getting use to usisng Cosmolex. After you go through the webinars they have and learning videos it becomes easier to work with. There is always someone available to actually help you if you do have a question about anything if the teaching videos do not help in figure out your issue.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019
Wendy B.
Paralegal/Firm Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

"The accounting is very easy to use which saves time."

Opmerkingen: It helps all of our staff stay on the same page and everyone knows what is happening in each case.

Pluspunten: I like that the program has both accounting features and has the ability to hold all of our client's information in one. The accounting features are very easy to use. The support videos are very easy to use and if I need to speak to anyone they usually call the very same day.

Minpunten: I would like the calendar to be able to send emails to all of the attorney's as right now when I calendar an event in one attorney's calendar it will not let me send him/her a reminder unless you put the event on another person's calendar. The point of putting stuff on the calendar is so they see the event and they have reminders

van CosmoLex op 9-8-2019

Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your comments.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Nicholas W.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019

"CosmoLex staff know law and also know accounting. "

Pluspunten: We simply have not found anything else that integrates true accounting with timekeeping and related legal process workflow. Everything else we've used (I could make a list) fell short in terms of features or else required integration among multiple platforms (at a higher cost).

Minpunten: There is a bug in the reporting of accounts receivable that is causing us problems. We are eager to see that fixed. CosmoLex does not seem to have an internationally focused law practice in mind. We work with clients in 70 countries, in multiple currencies. We struggle a bit to make that work well--there are some hiccups.
Most other issues arise because our knowledge of accounting is poor, so we want to do things that should not be done (from an accounting perspective) or we don't know how to do them. Response time on our requests for help is sometimes slow. Our requests for additional features have not happened.

• Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Christine F.
Attorney /Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

"Easy and Complete Legal Accounting Software."

Opmerkingen: I am collecting fees and costs more easily and without having to see the client or talk to them on the phone. They can pay directly through their invoice or reminder emails sent by the program. Same for the trust retainer. Links are easily sent to clients to deposit directly to trust. The program makes the accounting entries for you on in the general ledger and the bank accounts.

Pluspunten: It does both front and back office capabilities. It is easy to access everything about a client. All time, billing and any other information needing to be entered is in one software application. No need to have Quick Books and some other legal software. Invoicing is easy to facilitate and clients can pay through links on the invoices. This program interacts with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, LawPay and many others.

Minpunten: There are some reporting functions that are not yet available. This program still does not have a function for collecting Judgments on behalf of clients.

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018