Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Gymcatch

Gymcatch helpt eigenaren van fitnessbedrijven tijd te besparen, de omzet te verhogen en een geweldige klantenservice te bieden.

Meer informatie over Gymcatch

131 reviews worden weergegeven

Helen C.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"Nothing but praise for Gymcatch"

Pluspunten: From a business perspective it's incredibly easy to set up (with comprehensive guides and support available if needed), has adaptability / flexibility with 'Bolt-Ons' and makes tracking bookings and attendees a doddle. From an end user perspective I've had feedback saying it's very user-friendly due to it's straight-forward, easy to navigate app.

Minpunten: I can't personally say that I have come across any cons, it's made my life a lot easier. If I've felt something wasn't quite right I've contacted support who have pretty much instantly either pointed me in the right direction or noted my query / issue.

van Gymcatch op 3-5-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Helen, we really appreciate you taking the time. We're so pleased that Gymcatch has helped your business, especially during the pandemic which we know added a lot of unwanted complexity for many.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Sarah S.
Business Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 17-8-2021

"Best Booking System For Fitness Professionals"

Pluspunten: It’s easy to use. It helps me manage my business and automates the booking process, which I was previously having to do manually. Gymcatch helps me connect with my clients and simplifies their bookings and payments. Plus they are adding incredible new features all the time!

Minpunten: Zero complaints they literally have thought of everything!

van Gymcatch op 24-8-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Sarah, we really appreciate it. We are so passionate about supporting fitness in the community and so pleased this comes through to you and our customers.

• Beoordeeld op 17-8-2021
Louise S.
Fitness instructor

"Good easy app to use"

Opmerkingen: Good

Pluspunten: Like the ease of booking and colourful pages. Good for fitness use.

Minpunten: Having to pay. The tone it takes to organise classes

van Gymcatch op 1-9-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Louise. We very much appreciate it and are pleased you like the ease of booking, page layout and fitness use case. Thank you too for the feedback on tone - always a balancing act to try to ensure clear, communicates power of system and not too technical! Please do send anything specific in relation to suppor[email protected], always very welcome indeed!

Lindsey J.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 25-8-2021

"I can't tell you the relief!"

Opmerkingen: Flipping brilliant so far. So helpful. Patient. Kind. Customer focussed. Clear. The fact they are UK based and we're in the same timezone really has helped too. I used a different soft ware for the last year and it's been awful.

Pluspunten: I'm so excited I've found something that is so easy to use. I'm not techy and have been able to work out in one day how to upload classes, pictures, get customers onto the system and start making money - even in my trial period. I love the info I can see about my customers bookings and the scheduling of classes. And it links easily with zoom too! I know how to cancel things and edit a customer package... and it's fairly intuitive. Just dig around and look. You soon find the thing you need.

Minpunten: Working out whether I need a class pass, a bundle or a membership is still a bit foggy for me. There are videos explaining which does what - but thinking it through in terms of what MY actual business needed was harder. Luckily the help / chat team were patient when I asked lots of questions. It's linking your strategic structure to the pass / bundle / membership that feels a bit complicated. So I started simple with a 5 class bundle then I'm going to expand from there. There are videos - but it's not as good as chatting to someone about what you want your business to achieve and which is the best model. A half hour help chat / webinar on this would be useful sometime!

van Gymcatch op 26-8-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Lindsey. It is very much appreciated and we're very proud that we're able to help your business.

• Beoordeeld op 25-8-2021
Hayley H.
Fitness instructor

"Fantastic app"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. I would recommend 100%. Easy to use with outstanding customer service.

Pluspunten: Simple to use for both businesses and clients. Lots of extra features to suit your brand/company. You only pay for what you need and you can swap and change it monthly. Everything you need in one place.

Minpunten: My only complaint would be that the client messaging system can sometimes be slow. So there can sometimes be a delay receiving messages.

van Gymcatch op 2-9-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Hayley. We really appreciate it and so pleased the software meets your needs at the right price.

Thank you too for the messaging feedback - whilst not something we're seeing more widely, some updates coming to update that soon which I think may help. Please do get in contact with support if need us to look at anything in relation with you.

Jenna D.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2021

"BLOOMIN MARVELOUS"

Pluspunten: The customer service given by the Team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is phenomenal, for such a great value product they really do go above and beyond to support you. Nothing is too complex for them to resolve. Highly skilled, intelligent, friendly individuals. Zero complaints!

Minpunten: Only thing that could be a useful tweak in the future is the potential for adding different calendars for different areas of the business rather than having appointments. It would also be super helpful to be able to have an online ParQ and the o[ption to tag different waivers to the different options available to clients.

van Gymcatch op 7-7-2021

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write a review Jenna. We really appreciate it. Delighted to hear we've done a good job supporting you and the tools met your needs.

Thank you too for the feedback - all part of wider plans, and will ensure add an extra vote to our records for their addition!

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2021
Russ W.
Business Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2021

"GymCatch is a great piece of software and makes my work life a lot easier"

Opmerkingen: Exeltremely happy with the software. Makes my life easy and saves me time plus they reward their customers which is nice.

Pluspunten: Integration with website and also sharaeble links to send to prospects and clients. Tje format and layout. Ease of use for my members. The facility to take payments and manage my groups. Support has been excellent too whenever I have had a query.

Minpunten: It was the lack of a monthly membership function, which they now have, so all good.

van Gymcatch op 2-9-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Russ. We really appreciate it and are delighted the software is meeting your needs and support there when needed.

Jodie B.
fitness instructor
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2021

"Great package for a small part time fitness biz"

Opmerkingen: Really good - price wise its value for money

Pluspunten: I love the fact that it is app based for customers.
I moved away from this software years ago when I ran a small gym - now that I have returned there are even more features - allows freedom to tailor to your business and customers.

Minpunten: Having to use desktop site as admin to do more of the back office features.

van Gymcatch op 15-9-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Jodie. We really appreciate it and are so pleased you came back to Gymcatch! Delighted the software and price-point are working for you and that the app is a differentiator too.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2021
Sassy V.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021

"This app changed my life and gave me back time"

Opmerkingen: Amazing from start to finish

Pluspunten: Low admin from a business owner point of view. Super slick and easy to use for clients. Visually great. Extra like calendar sync and checks are brilliant. To be fair I could go on and on about it. It’s that good

Minpunten: None at all. I really can’t fault it all.

van Gymcatch op 28-5-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Sassy. We really appreciate it and are delighted that Gymcatch is making such a difference to you and your dancers.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021
Alison H.
Fitness Instructor
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2021

"Great Online Scheduling Package"

Pluspunten: Love this software. Really easy to set up and deploy. Customer Support was exceptional. Response was very quick and resolved my issues immediately with some great How to Videos. Love the scheduling and set up of packages, classes and my customers are finding it easy to use

Minpunten: The monthly passes causes some issue with booking as you can not book classes for the future is it expires the next day even if you have ticked the continuous booking. It is frustrating for my customers but I do understand why this can't be changed. I don't want to use memberships which I guess is the solution.

van Gymcatch op 31-8-2021

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review Alison, we really appreciate it. Delighted to read you've found the software easy to use and our support set up and team responsive/helpful too. I think you're correct that memberships are the solution to the passes challenge you reference - please do get in touch with us on support if you'd like to talk that through in any greater detail.

Geraldine O.
Personal Trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

"The best app for my business!"

Opmerkingen: I honestly wouldn't use another app for my business. It's everything that a business needs and allows me to look more professional in an industry that is quickly becoming oversaturated. I can't recommend this app enough and the customer service I've received from day one has been nothing short of excellent. It's pushed my business to stand out from so many others while still allowing me time to spend with clients. I really didn't want an app that was too time consuming and would lead me to neglect my clients and take away that personal experience by constantly having to update or rework an app.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is that it's easy to use. It's free for my clients to download, easy for them to book, pay and cancel all in one place. Easy for me to schedule classes ahead of time (months if needed). I have the option to turn on or off extra bolt on's, which is very handy and one that covers my business well. I can easily make a class an online class with zoom by tapping a button and it arranges links, ID's, passwords ect, making it easier on me and less time consuming. It also works very well with Stripe, the app that handles all of the payments. One of the best features I find that this app has is the option to refund a client with a class pass rather than actually removing money from my account, a win win in my opinion.

Minpunten: I suppose the only negative I have with the software is how many Zoom meetings I can make. Nothing really to do with Gymcatch as it's a Zoom problem but sometimes when making online classes it won't pre-set them as I'd have gone over my 100 class limit for that day meaning I've to wait until the following day and trying to figure out what classes didn't set itself up.

van Gymcatch op 9-2-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this comprehensive review Geraldine. We're genuinely delighted Gymcatch works so well for you. Thank you too for the Zoom feedback! In relation to that one limit we'll continue to work with Zoom in the hope they relax that daily limit.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021
Amanda T.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"The perfect booking system solution for fitness providers"

Opmerkingen: Having looked at several booking solutions I decided to try GymCatch based on cost and functionality. From the start I found Gymcatch easy to use, with no App glitches experienced by either the administrator or clients. It is easy to set up recurring classes using existing templates, and client feedback has been excellent in terms of ease of use. The messaging function is somewhat limited in terms of characters and is a little clunky in terms of functionality, particularly if using the App. When I have experienced a problem (thorough lack of awareness on my part of how the system works), Gymcatch customer support dealt with my email query straight away. Overall I would thoroughly recommend Gymcatch if you are looking for a simple to use booking system that has great functionality and excellent customer support.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, functionality, customer service and support and the price.

Minpunten: The messaging function is a little clunky and word limited

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Amanda. We really appreciate you taking the time and are delighted that Gymcatch has proved to be the solution you wanted.

Thank you too for your feedback on in-app messaging. I hope more recently this has improved with various updates we've made, but we do recognise it's not as all-encompassing as a WhatsApp or similar platforms as yet. We will be working on enhancing this in the coming months.

Carol B.
Pilates Instructor
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"A great product and service"

Opmerkingen: I have had such a great experience with Gymcatch. The chat service has always come back to me quickly with solutions to my problems (usually, my user error or misunderstanding).

Pluspunten: This has revolutionized how I run my business and has freed up so much of my time to concentrate on what I love to do - teach Pilates. All the admin of the booking and managing of my classes is done via Gymcatch and I am so grateful for the support that they offer both me and my clients. I am able to cancel classes quickly and notify clients with just one message to them all. This has been such a godsend during Covid when I have had to close classes at short notice.

Minpunten: The only feature that was missing was the ability to extend class bundles end dates. Gymcatch have however acted quickly and this is now a feature which is really useful when we don't know when we will be able to open classes again. I don't want my client's to lose the money that they have paid for classes.

van Gymcatch op 8-2-2021

Thank you very much for writing a review Carol, we really appreciate you taking the time. Thank you too for ongoing feedback - it's very valuable and we will endeavour to respond promptly to ever changing needs in the current climate.

With thanks again,

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Simon K.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Best versatile booking system ever!"

Opmerkingen: The community features and rewards system based in the app for my customers have helped create a stronger community amongst my participants. Using GymCatch cut my monthly cost of a booking system by over 70% compared to previous service, and has all the features I need to keep my fitness classes running and growing

Pluspunten: The best customer service I've ever experienced, messages responded to usually within a few hours. Services are all incredibly easy to use and customise - my customers love using this booking system. Developers are always working to provide new features and refine existing services.

Minpunten: New features are sometimes a little slow to be released (though always excellent when they arrive).

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you for your review Simon, really appreciate you taking the time! We're delighted you switched to Gymcatch and that you find it so intuitive.

Thank you too for the feed-in on new features. Always a delicate balance with the need for careful design, development and testing but as we go about doubling the size of the team I'm certain our pace of iteration will increase too.

Carla R.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"GymCatch - easy & efficient to use"

Opmerkingen: Easy booking, less hassle when it comes to communicating, time saver!

Pluspunten: Gymcatch has all the features that I need for bookings for my fitness classes. The zoom integration is key and i like the auto-refund options. My customers are finding it easy to use & straightforward to book classes. The internal message system is great and my customers like that it integrates with your calender.
Having the catch up link avaialble through the booking link is such a time saver!

Minpunten: For customers to be able to see our full timetable when searching for classes, rather than a restricted view of only the week ahead would be much better.

van Gymcatch op 4-2-2021

Thank you very much for your review Carla, it's really appreciated and delighted this is meeting your needs. Also pleased to update that in our upcoming release we will be extending the default week to a month timeframe for the class list view returns.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Lynn W.
Pilates teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2021

"Best booking software out there!"

Opmerkingen: Gymcatch is an efficient and affordable booking system which looks very professional. I have had very positive interactions with the directors and found that they are genuinely passionate about making their system work best for their clients and their businesses. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very responsive to feedback and are constantly working to make sure the system evolves to meet our needs (such as adding Zoom links when many of us had to move our businesses online).

Pluspunten: As an administrator, I like the fact that users have the choice of logging in via the app or the website, as some of my clients don’t use smartphones. I love that the same software can enable me to offer packages of classes to be used within a time limit as well as courses that run weekly for a certain length of time. This gives me the flexibility I need for my business model.

Minpunten: Initially I didn’t like that there was no Courses feature for block bookings, but this has now been added and works very well for me and my clients.

van Gymcatch op 12-3-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Lynn, we really appreciate it. Also delighted to read the packages/courses combination is working so well for you!

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2021
Ruth H.
Fitness Instructor / Administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2021

"Gymcatch helps get navigate Covid era and beyond!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Gymcatch has provided a more affordable option for our small nonprofit business to streamline sign-up, payment and package purchasing which became necessary during Covid. I would never go back! There are so many other features such as scheduling. calendar etc...that helps us to communicate with our clients. I love it!

Pluspunten: This software is fairly easy to navigate and there is online chat help and Q/A to quickly assist with getting things set up. It allows my participants to take control of their punch cards and memberships without having to rely on me to manage it for them with paper or other means.

Minpunten: I feel like the web interface is not real pretty and the font is so small. I would love for this to be my main web page but it is not impressive in how it looks/reads. The mobile version looks way better. I did have some clients that struggled getting used to it (they would accidentally pay for class with a credit card instead of their purchased package because it wasn't clear to them how to navigate to it or they weren't signing in.

van Gymcatch op 1-9-2021

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. Very pleased to read the software has proved easy to use and cost effective.

Thank you too for the web feedback. I'm sorry you'd like to see that look differently. As it so happens there are some tweaks that will follow the mobile styling more coming. That said, it's genuinely not something we've had fed back previously. We'd gladly pick this up directly - the reviews are deliberately anonymised, so please do contact us via [email protected] if you'd like in relation, all feedback always welcome.

Many thanks,

Charlotte F.
Studio owner & Pilates teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2021

"Studio owners GymCatch experience"

Opmerkingen: Great, when I have had a problem, the response has been excellent. Very helpful and keen to make things work for us. Also listened to suggestions to improve the service.

Pluspunten: The phone app is excellent and there are now lots of add on features that have helped me take and manage online bookings from anywhere. There are videos explaining how to do things. The team listen to suggestions… example courses and drop ins. The emails are great so everyone knows what is happening.

Minpunten: A few things, some times clients click twice and end up booking in twice and do not mean to. There are lots of options and I feel there is lots to go wrong if you don’t fully understand the set up. I am still learning. The “How to “ videos are excellent. Sometimes there are lots of clicks to get to where I need, all takes time. Generally the product is excellent though.

van Gymcatch op 1-9-2021

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review Charlotte. We really appreciate it and are so pleased the software is meeting your needs and expectations. Thank you too for the feedback - passed to the product team as we're always working to make things easier!

Becky B.
Fitness business owner
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"GymCatch review"

Opmerkingen: Overall I think GC is great - it takes the stress away and once you know what you are doing with it it is just brilliant.

Pluspunten: I love the way this software does away with individual people messaging me to book on to classes. As a business owner that runs 25 classes a week this is invaluable.

Minpunten: I least liked having to refund people when they cancelled but Gymcatch have listened and they now offer auto refunds which is great.
The current problem for me is not being able to see on my phone app how many people have booked on to a class with a quick glance. You can see on the computer but not on the phone app.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Becky! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch to do away with that 1-2-1 admin!

Thank you too for the comment on at-a-glance attendee visibility - we've actually added that in very recently, sorry if missed the coms (!), just a configuration to update - I'll email directly in relation.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019
Kaye N.

"Community Fitness"

Pluspunten: Easy to set up, easy for customers to use online or to download the app, fast response from support when needed.

Minpunten: I have to be using the online version on a desktop to access all features.
Keeping track of class passes is actually quite difficult.
If someone cancels and is eligible for refund, I have to remember to go in and manually refund as the system does not do it for you.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for the review Kaye! We're really pleased you and your customers find the system easy to use.

With regards to auto-credit backs, our auto-refund feature can actually handle that. I'll email directly to ensure you have the needed information.

Ben H.
Companhy director and personal trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"The best software for managing a fitness based business - PERIOD!"

Opmerkingen: The product has been super simple to use and set up. You can set up packages to suit all the different payment options you would need for your business. I use it to manage the admin side of everything from taking payments to making bookings and handling cancellations. It's the backbone of my business now.

Pluspunten: I have been using GymCatch to run my boot camp and personal training business. I wouldn't go elsewhere, its automated and handles everything for me so my clients just book in or cancel when they want. I just check the numbers when I am setting up and everything is handled for me and the money arrives in my account. Their support is second to none - the live chat facility is awesome and they truly believe in their product so much so that they will do whatever they can to make sure that the clients are happy. I REALLY recommend this product. Ben BootCampAtTulleys.com

Minpunten: The only thing I wasn't sure about with GymCatch was the fact that my clients cant add more people to an existing booking if they want to bring a friend for example.

van Gymcatch op 21-2-2020

Thank you for the review Ben! We really appreciate you taking the time and are truly delighted that Gymcatch has proved to be the right solution with you - we know you run a busy timetable, so fact this works for you and your clients means a lot.

Thanks too for the multibook feedback. As sure you're aware, they can add additional places at first booking but adding post that booking isn't presently supported - it's on the enhancements list though!

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Rachael B.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021

"Easy to set up, easy for my customers to book through and outstanding customer service"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great. It's saved me tons of time and effort and the same goes for my clients too. It's a brilliant app.

Pluspunten: How easy it is for me to use and for my customers too. I've had such positive feedback about them being able to book classes on their phone and it's saved me so much time taking books and payments. It's a lot more intuitive than other booking systems I've tried for yoga classes. And the customer service is superb - there's a real personal touch and they're so quick to help. It's lovely having conversations with real people and no robots!

Minpunten: The brilliant thing is that if there's anything I would find useful, I message Gymcatch and they take it on board for future releases of the app.

van Gymcatch op 18-2-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Rachael, the team and I really appreciate the feedback! We're delighted you've found things so easy and had a positive experience with the support team.

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021
Helena R.
Pilates Teacher

"Likes and dislikes"

Opmerkingen: I’ve enjoyed the time with gym catch but it was hard to set up and I’ve spent a lot of time chatting to online help.
I haven’t added demand yet so I hope that’s easy.

Pluspunten: Feels fun and modern
Like that it’s a growing company
The people are really helpful in the chat when you can’t work something out.

Minpunten: Calendar integration not great sends double one that’s cancelled so you calendar is a mess.
No name on booking in the calendar .
No reminder text sent to clients .
Not designed for 1-1 bookings PT.
Want to reach out for help in the evenings and weekends but gym Catch closes.
Vids on YouTube are fast and bit quick to follow.
Bit expensive as most people need all the add on’s to compete with other booking systems.
Would like more templates on offer.

van Gymcatch op 1-9-2021

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review Helena. We appreciate the feedback! I'm pleased that you've found the feature set wide and our team helpful.

Thank you for the calendar sync and PT feedback. We've certainly focused on group classes historically and we agree there's some enhancements to make for intelligent variable appointment scheduling and these will be going into development soon. Please do feel free to reach out directly if you'd like to learn more in relation ([email protected] or online chat as these reviews are deliberately anonymised). In terms of outside of office support, we do generally reply outside of office hours (and have weekend times for replies) but these are not live rather clear downs. We keep that under review and may amend hours in due course.

Jo B.
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Cannot Rate Highly Enough"

Opmerkingen: I can't rate Gymcatch highly enough. They were recommended to me and I have since recommended them to lots of other people too. The product itself is exactly what my fitness business needs and their customer service is excellent.

Pluspunten: Simple to use for both business and clients themselves. It saves me so much time and has been a bit of a life saver this year in particular.

Minpunten: There will always be small things which could be improved upon. I have found that when I have messaged Gymcatch to ask about new things I would like, they are generally already setting them up. They are brilliant at keeping up with what the sector needs.

van Gymcatch op 29-12-2020

Thank you very much for the review Jo. We really appreciate you taking the time and are delighted that Gymcatch has been of assistance, especially in this most challenging of years!

Thank you too for referring us - it's the #1 way in which we grow so valued greatly!

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Natalie Y.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

"A great booking system"

Opmerkingen: GymCatch saves me time in booking administration and keeps all my records in one place. Customer support is absolutely fantastic and they listen to customer views when planning future iterations of functionality.

Pluspunten: GymCatch is easy to use, set up and administer. It keeps everything in one place and allows me to handle bookings, payments, integrate with Zoom and host an On Demand library.

Minpunten: There isn’t a way to customise the emails that go out to bookers. The On Demand functionality could also be improved to allow videos to be hosted on a GymCatch page so bookers aren’t redirected off to other sites.

van Gymcatch op 4-2-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Natalie - it is greatly appreciated! Thank you too for the email notification and on demand feed-in, always very welcome. Both are or will be undergoing enhancements in coming months so we look forward to updating you on those soon too!

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020