Gemiddelde scores

4,9 /5
    4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Gymcatch

Gymcatch helpt eigenaren van fitnessbedrijven tijd te besparen, de omzet te verhogen en een geweldige klantenservice te bieden.

Meer informatie over Gymcatch

82 reviews worden weergegeven

Geraldine O.
Personal Trainer
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

"The best app for my business!"

Opmerkingen: I honestly wouldn't use another app for my business. It's everything that a business needs and allows me to look more professional in an industry that is quickly becoming oversaturated. I can't recommend this app enough and the customer service I've received from day one has been nothing short of excellent. It's pushed my business to stand out from so many others while still allowing me time to spend with clients. I really didn't want an app that was too time consuming and would lead me to neglect my clients and take away that personal experience by constantly having to update or rework an app.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is that it's easy to use. It's free for my clients to download, easy for them to book, pay and cancel all in one place. Easy for me to schedule classes ahead of time (months if needed). I have the option to turn on or off extra bolt on's, which is very handy and one that covers my business well. I can easily make a class an online class with zoom by tapping a button and it arranges links, ID's, passwords ect, making it easier on me and less time consuming. It also works very well with Stripe, the app that handles all of the payments. One of the best features I find that this app has is the option to refund a client with a class pass rather than actually removing money from my account, a win win in my opinion.

Minpunten: I suppose the only negative I have with the software is how many Zoom meetings I can make. Nothing really to do with Gymcatch as it's a Zoom problem but sometimes when making online classes it won't pre-set them as I'd have gone over my 100 class limit for that day meaning I've to wait until the following day and trying to figure out what classes didn't set itself up.

van Gymcatch op 9-2-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this comprehensive review Geraldine. We're genuinely delighted Gymcatch works so well for you. Thank you too for the Zoom feedback! In relation to that one limit we'll continue to work with Zoom in the hope they relax that daily limit.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021
Helen C.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"Nothing but praise for Gymcatch"

Pluspunten: From a business perspective it's incredibly easy to set up (with comprehensive guides and support available if needed), has adaptability / flexibility with 'Bolt-Ons' and makes tracking bookings and attendees a doddle. From an end user perspective I've had feedback saying it's very user-friendly due to it's straight-forward, easy to navigate app.

Minpunten: I can't personally say that I have come across any cons, it's made my life a lot easier. If I've felt something wasn't quite right I've contacted support who have pretty much instantly either pointed me in the right direction or noted my query / issue.

van Gymcatch op 3-5-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Helen, we really appreciate you taking the time. We're so pleased that Gymcatch has helped your business, especially during the pandemic which we know added a lot of unwanted complexity for many.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Carla R.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"GymCatch - easy & efficient to use"

Opmerkingen: Easy booking, less hassle when it comes to communicating, time saver!

Pluspunten: Gymcatch has all the features that I need for bookings for my fitness classes. The zoom integration is key and i like the auto-refund options. My customers are finding it easy to use & straightforward to book classes. The internal message system is great and my customers like that it integrates with your calender.
Having the catch up link avaialble through the booking link is such a time saver!

Minpunten: For customers to be able to see our full timetable when searching for classes, rather than a restricted view of only the week ahead would be much better.

van Gymcatch op 4-2-2021

Thank you very much for your review Carla, it's really appreciated and delighted this is meeting your needs. Also pleased to update that in our upcoming release we will be extending the default week to a month timeframe for the class list view returns.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Amy V.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

"Made me life so much easier!"

Opmerkingen: Very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and super helpful!

Pluspunten: So easy for people to download and book into what ever classes they want too

Minpunten: Nothing it saved me so so much time and stress

van Gymcatch op 24-2-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Amy. We really appreciate it and are so happy we've been able to help you and your customers over the years!

Carol B.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"A great product and service"

Opmerkingen: I have had such a great experience with Gymcatch. The chat service has always come back to me quickly with solutions to my problems (usually, my user error or misunderstanding).

Pluspunten: This has revolutionized how I run my business and has freed up so much of my time to concentrate on what I love to do - teach Pilates. All the admin of the booking and managing of my classes is done via Gymcatch and I am so grateful for the support that they offer both me and my clients. I am able to cancel classes quickly and notify clients with just one message to them all. This has been such a godsend during Covid when I have had to close classes at short notice.

Minpunten: The only feature that was missing was the ability to extend class bundles end dates. Gymcatch have however acted quickly and this is now a feature which is really useful when we don't know when we will be able to open classes again. I don't want my client's to lose the money that they have paid for classes.

van Gymcatch op 8-2-2021

Thank you very much for writing a review Carol, we really appreciate you taking the time. Thank you too for ongoing feedback - it's very valuable and we will endeavour to respond promptly to ever changing needs in the current climate.

Rachael B.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021

"Easy to set up, easy for my customers to book through and outstanding customer service"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great. It's saved me tons of time and effort and the same goes for my clients too. It's a brilliant app.

Pluspunten: How easy it is for me to use and for my customers too. I've had such positive feedback about them being able to book classes on their phone and it's saved me so much time taking books and payments. It's a lot more intuitive than other booking systems I've tried for yoga classes. And the customer service is superb - there's a real personal touch and they're so quick to help. It's lovely having conversations with real people and no robots!

Minpunten: The brilliant thing is that if there's anything I would find useful, I message Gymcatch and they take it on board for future releases of the app.

van Gymcatch op 18-2-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Rachael, the team and I really appreciate the feedback! We're delighted you've found things so easy and had a positive experience with the support team.

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021
Olivia P.
Fitness Instuctor

"Amazing Booking System"

Opmerkingen: 10/10

Pluspunten: The customer service at Gym is amazing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond and the booking site itself is quick and easy to use. I cannot fault Gymcatch amazing booking system and superb customer support. Cannot recommend enough.

Minpunten: There isn't much I don't like! It would be nice to see the other customers name when someone books 2 places

van Gymcatch op 25-2-2021

Hi Olivia. Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write a review - the team and I really appreciate it. We're so proud to support you and so many other group instructors out in the community.

Sassy V.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021

"This app changed my life and gave me back time"

Opmerkingen: Amazing from start to finish

Pluspunten: Low admin from a business owner point of view. Super slick and easy to use for clients. Visually great. Extra like calendar sync and checks are brilliant. To be fair I could go on and on about it. It’s that good

Minpunten: None at all. I really can’t fault it all.

van Gymcatch op 28-5-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Sassy. We really appreciate it and are delighted that Gymcatch is making such a difference to you and your dancers.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021
Bernadette B.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021

"Great Booking System"

Pluspunten: An easy to use system at an affordable price. You get a free trial to try it out before you make a purchase. It is now fully intergated with zoom if you have online classes. You are able to set up discount codes, packages, take payment for block bookings and also ad hoc payments.
If you use this code you will get an extra month added to your introductory free trial [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Minpunten: Some features that were missing have now been included, such as participation waivers.

van Gymcatch op 22-3-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Bernadette, we really appreciate it. So pleased to read you're making the most of our features and our referral scheme too!

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021
Laurie N.
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2021

"Wonderful Business Support"

Opmerkingen: What impressed me most is the customer support, which is amazing. I have been in communication with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and nothing seems to be too much trouble, which is rare.

Pluspunten: The software is extremely user friendly. The basic package does everything I need and more, its helped me get my business off the ground.

Minpunten: A few of the links could be improved but there nothing too concerning.

van Gymcatch op 7-4-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Laurie. We're so pleased that Gymcatch met your needs and that you found our support team responsive.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2021
Amanda T.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"The perfect booking system solution for fitness providers"

Opmerkingen: Having looked at several booking solutions I decided to try GymCatch based on cost and functionality. From the start I found Gymcatch easy to use, with no App glitches experienced by either the administrator or clients. It is easy to set up recurring classes using existing templates, and client feedback has been excellent in terms of ease of use. The messaging function is somewhat limited in terms of characters and is a little clunky in terms of functionality, particularly if using the App. When I have experienced a problem (thorough lack of awareness on my part of how the system works), Gymcatch customer support dealt with my email query straight away. Overall I would thoroughly recommend Gymcatch if you are looking for a simple to use booking system that has great functionality and excellent customer support.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, functionality, customer service and support and the price.

Minpunten: The messaging function is a little clunky and word limited

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Amanda. We really appreciate you taking the time and are delighted that Gymcatch has proved to be the solution you wanted.

Thank you too for your feedback on in-app messaging. I hope more recently this has improved with various updates we've made, but we do recognise it's not as all-encompassing as a WhatsApp or similar platforms as yet. We will be working on enhancing this in the coming months.

Simon K.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Best versatile booking system ever!"

Opmerkingen: The community features and rewards system based in the app for my customers have helped create a stronger community amongst my participants. Using GymCatch cut my monthly cost of a booking system by over 70% compared to previous service, and has all the features I need to keep my fitness classes running and growing

Pluspunten: The best customer service I've ever experienced, messages responded to usually within a few hours. Services are all incredibly easy to use and customise - my customers love using this booking system. Developers are always working to provide new features and refine existing services.

Minpunten: New features are sometimes a little slow to be released (though always excellent when they arrive).

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you for your review Simon, really appreciate you taking the time! We're delighted you switched to Gymcatch and that you find it so intuitive.

Thank you too for the feed-in on new features. Always a delicate balance with the need for careful design, development and testing but as we go about doubling the size of the team I'm certain our pace of iteration will increase too.

Lynn W.
Pilates teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2021

"Best booking software out there!"

Opmerkingen: Gymcatch is an efficient and affordable booking system which looks very professional. I have had very positive interactions with the directors and found that they are genuinely passionate about making their system work best for their clients and their businesses. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very responsive to feedback and are constantly working to make sure the system evolves to meet our needs (such as adding Zoom links when many of us had to move our businesses online).

Pluspunten: As an administrator, I like the fact that users have the choice of logging in via the app or the website, as some of my clients don’t use smartphones. I love that the same software can enable me to offer packages of classes to be used within a time limit as well as courses that run weekly for a certain length of time. This gives me the flexibility I need for my business model.

Minpunten: Initially I didn’t like that there was no Courses feature for block bookings, but this has now been added and works very well for me and my clients.

van Gymcatch op 12-3-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Lynn, we really appreciate it. Also delighted to read the packages/courses combination is working so well for you!

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2021
Becky B.
Fitness business owner
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"GymCatch review"

Opmerkingen: Overall I think GC is great - it takes the stress away and once you know what you are doing with it it is just brilliant.

Pluspunten: I love the way this software does away with individual people messaging me to book on to classes. As a business owner that runs 25 classes a week this is invaluable.

Minpunten: I least liked having to refund people when they cancelled but Gymcatch have listened and they now offer auto refunds which is great.
The current problem for me is not being able to see on my phone app how many people have booked on to a class with a quick glance. You can see on the computer but not on the phone app.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Becky! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch to do away with that 1-2-1 admin!

Thank you too for the comment on at-a-glance attendee visibility - we've actually added that in very recently, sorry if missed the coms (!), just a configuration to update - I'll email directly in relation.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019
Kaye N.

"Community Fitness"

Pluspunten: Easy to set up, easy for customers to use online or to download the app, fast response from support when needed.

Minpunten: I have to be using the online version on a desktop to access all features.
Keeping track of class passes is actually quite difficult.
If someone cancels and is eligible for refund, I have to remember to go in and manually refund as the system does not do it for you.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for the review Kaye! We're really pleased you and your customers find the system easy to use.

With regards to auto-credit backs, our auto-refund feature can actually handle that. I'll email directly to ensure you have the needed information.

Ben H.
Companhy director and personal trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"The best software for managing a fitness based business - PERIOD!"

Opmerkingen: The product has been super simple to use and set up. You can set up packages to suit all the different payment options you would need for your business. I use it to manage the admin side of everything from taking payments to making bookings and handling cancellations. It's the backbone of my business now.

Pluspunten: I have been using GymCatch to run my boot camp and personal training business. I wouldn't go elsewhere, its automated and handles everything for me so my clients just book in or cancel when they want. I just check the numbers when I am setting up and everything is handled for me and the money arrives in my account. Their support is second to none - the live chat facility is awesome and they truly believe in their product so much so that they will do whatever they can to make sure that the clients are happy. I REALLY recommend this product. Ben BootCampAtTulleys.com

Minpunten: The only thing I wasn't sure about with GymCatch was the fact that my clients cant add more people to an existing booking if they want to bring a friend for example.

van Gymcatch op 21-2-2020

Thank you for the review Ben! We really appreciate you taking the time and are truly delighted that Gymcatch has proved to be the right solution with you - we know you run a busy timetable, so fact this works for you and your clients means a lot.

Thanks too for the multibook feedback. As sure you're aware, they can add additional places at first booking but adding post that booking isn't presently supported - it's on the enhancements list though!

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Jo B.
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Cannot Rate Highly Enough"

Opmerkingen: I can't rate Gymcatch highly enough. They were recommended to me and I have since recommended them to lots of other people too. The product itself is exactly what my fitness business needs and their customer service is excellent.

Pluspunten: Simple to use for both business and clients themselves. It saves me so much time and has been a bit of a life saver this year in particular.

Minpunten: There will always be small things which could be improved upon. I have found that when I have messaged Gymcatch to ask about new things I would like, they are generally already setting them up. They are brilliant at keeping up with what the sector needs.

van Gymcatch op 29-12-2020

Thank you very much for the review Jo. We really appreciate you taking the time and are delighted that Gymcatch has been of assistance, especially in this most challenging of years!

Thank you too for referring us - it's the #1 way in which we grow so valued greatly!

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Natalie Y.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

"A great booking system"

Opmerkingen: GymCatch saves me time in booking administration and keeps all my records in one place. Customer support is absolutely fantastic and they listen to customer views when planning future iterations of functionality.

Pluspunten: GymCatch is easy to use, set up and administer. It keeps everything in one place and allows me to handle bookings, payments, integrate with Zoom and host an On Demand library.

Minpunten: There isn’t a way to customise the emails that go out to bookers. The On Demand functionality could also be improved to allow videos to be hosted on a GymCatch page so bookers aren’t redirected off to other sites.

van Gymcatch op 4-2-2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Natalie - it is greatly appreciated! Thank you too for the email notification and on demand feed-in, always very welcome. Both are or will be undergoing enhancements in coming months so we look forward to updating you on those soon too!

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020
Tess I.
Owner of fitness business
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Best business decision ever!"

Opmerkingen: Could not bee happier with the service I have recieved. This product saves me hours of time and my clients are very pleased I made the switch. I would highly recommend Gymcatch.

Pluspunten: Gymcatch saves me so much time. Being able to message everyone booked onto classes with one message is really helpful in these ever changing times. The ease of refunding through credits, changing the booking options and right now being able to switch classes and PT sessions on-line is invaluable. The integration with Zoom makes this a very popular product for my clients. Easy to explain to clients and the app is favoured by most due the its ability to give clients complete control over their bookings.
The ability to add your own photos to depict each session makes your site look very personal and identifies your brand. Any questions are answered immediately with no judgement, however trivial or daft they might seem.

Minpunten: Once I started using Gymcatch, if there was anything that I felt was missing or would be useful to have I messaged them and it was added to the next update. Changing your software is always a challenge but Gymcatch literally held my hand!

van Gymcatch op 8-2-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Tess. We really appreciate you taking the time and so pleased the system is working well for your business.

Amy B.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Brilliant in every way"

Opmerkingen: Right from the beginning the support from the team has been second to none. I looked at other providers but had no support from them - where as with Gymcatch I felt totally valued and looked after.

Pluspunten: It’s simple to use, both as a business and a client for my business.

Minpunten: It glitches sometimes and customers can not register or check in but this is easily rectified if I “attend” then after class.

van Gymcatch op 12-9-2019

Thank you very much for your review Amy! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch!

I'll email directly on the other item you raise as that should be resolved!

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Louise W.
Dance Teacher

"Gymcatch is the best!"

Opmerkingen: 10 out of 10! Would strongly recommend!

Pluspunten: Being a busy instructor, I needed a easy, functional and professional payment system that delivered. From the first point of contact to setting up my business and using on a daily basis, Gymcatch has been exceptional. Customers have commented on how easy it is to use and I found the set up and functionality very straight forward and simple.

Minpunten: Membership packages, which I know the team are working on.

van Gymcatch op 4-2-2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Louise. The team and I really appreciate it and I'm pleased we were able to help. Also pleased to report Memberships are now really not far away!

Thomas P.
Strength and Conditioning Coach
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

"Great package and outstanding customer service"

Opmerkingen: Gymcatch was vital for my business during the COVID-19 pandemic. The software is easy to use for me and for my clients. I chose Gymcatch over other similar softwares because of their positive customer service reviews. In my experience they are outstanding. Reply and deal with issues very quickly and understandably.

Pluspunten: Great functionality (multiple bookings, packages), simple and clear for users, no bugs/glitches, reliable, secure, free trial, great customer service

Minpunten: Having to contact Gymcatch to manage account. However they are fast to respond and are happy to comply instantly with all queries I presented.

van Gymcatch op 4-2-2021

Thank you very much for the review Thomas. We really appreciate you taking the time and are delighted Gymcatch is serving your needs!

Amy P.
Personal Trainer

"Amazing customer service"

Opmerkingen: I took some time to learn how to set up classes and packages and had to ask a lot of questions, I’m much better at getting responses to questions rather than watching how to videos. The staff were brilliant with my questions and couldn’t have been quicker and more efficient. I’m really pleased so far with gym catch and look forward to when they add more.

Pluspunten: The customer service is excellent, I’ve asked lots of questions and always got fast responses. I like that my members can login and book their own classes and pay online.

Minpunten: It was a little confusing to start with bundles and passes, but I understand they are working on a class set up which will be perfect for me. It took some practice but I understand the app now

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Amy. We know how busy our customers are so really appreciate you taking the time!

Thank you too for your positive comments on the customer features, service and feed-in on packages (pass, bundles). We are aware that the package (pass, bundle) creation with the Tag system can take a little getting used to if not seen before, so we will be enhancing that interface to make it even more intuitive shortly.

Keri C.
Fitness instructor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Gymcatch review"

Opmerkingen: Very good fab support every step of the way

Pluspunten: It’s quick and easy to set up and use links multiple sites and data on classes

Minpunten: There is a resolution for every issue so not really any cons

van Gymcatch op 23-1-2020

Thank you for your review Keri, we're delighted to be working with you and the entire Fight Klub Team!

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Sam M.
Sales Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

"Simple to use, loads of features and the best value for money out there!"

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Nothing put positive feedback from our instructors in regards to the price, how well the software fits in with their business, and how supportive the Gymcatch staff are. Most of our instructors previously used other online booking platforms and have not looked back since making the switch to Gymcatch.

Pluspunten: Simple to get the hang of. - We (Boogie Bounce) have over 600 instructors in the UK and many have moved onto the Gymcatch platform.
The best for value out there - Loads of add-ons available which allow you to tailor exactly what you are getting from the platform.
Amazing support from the team - All of our instructors are instantly assisted with any queries they have.

Minpunten: Weren't initially able to gain as much client information as we would have liked from the software, however this has now been addressed and we couldn't be happier.

van Gymcatch op 18-7-2019

Many thanks for the review Sam, really appreciate you taking the time to write.

It's a pleasure working with Boogie Bounce and so many of your instructors and delighted there's a lot more we can help with moving forward too!

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019