Gemiddelde scores

4,9 /5
    4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Gymcatch

Gymcatch helpt eigenaren van fitnessbedrijven tijd te besparen, de omzet te verhogen en een geweldige klantenservice te bieden.

Meer informatie over Gymcatch

44 reviews worden weergegeven

Amanda T.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"The perfect booking system solution for fitness providers"

Opmerkingen: Having looked at several booking solutions I decided to try GymCatch based on cost and functionality. From the start I found Gymcatch easy to use, with no App glitches experienced by either the administrator or clients. It is easy to set up recurring classes using existing templates, and client feedback has been excellent in terms of ease of use. The messaging function is somewhat limited in terms of characters and is a little clunky in terms of functionality, particularly if using the App. When I have experienced a problem (thorough lack of awareness on my part of how the system works), Gymcatch customer support dealt with my email query straight away. Overall I would thoroughly recommend Gymcatch if you are looking for a simple to use booking system that has great functionality and excellent customer support.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, functionality, customer service and support and the price.

Minpunten: The messaging function is a little clunky and word limited

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Amanda. We really appreciate you taking the time and are delighted that Gymcatch has proved to be the solution you wanted.

Thank you too for your feedback on in-app messaging. I hope more recently this has improved with various updates we've made, but we do recognise it's not as all-encompassing as a WhatsApp or similar platforms as yet. We will be working on enhancing this in the coming months.

Simon K.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Best versatile booking system ever!"

Opmerkingen: The community features and rewards system based in the app for my customers have helped create a stronger community amongst my participants. Using GymCatch cut my monthly cost of a booking system by over 70% compared to previous service, and has all the features I need to keep my fitness classes running and growing

Pluspunten: The best customer service I've ever experienced, messages responded to usually within a few hours. Services are all incredibly easy to use and customise - my customers love using this booking system. Developers are always working to provide new features and refine existing services.

Minpunten: New features are sometimes a little slow to be released (though always excellent when they arrive).

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you for your review Simon, really appreciate you taking the time! We're delighted you switched to Gymcatch and that you find it so intuitive.

Thank you too for the feed-in on new features. Always a delicate balance with the need for careful design, development and testing but as we go about doubling the size of the team I'm certain our pace of iteration will increase too.

Becky B.
Fitness business owner
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"GymCatch review"

Opmerkingen: Overall I think GC is great - it takes the stress away and once you know what you are doing with it it is just brilliant.

Pluspunten: I love the way this software does away with individual people messaging me to book on to classes. As a business owner that runs 25 classes a week this is invaluable.

Minpunten: I least liked having to refund people when they cancelled but Gymcatch have listened and they now offer auto refunds which is great.
The current problem for me is not being able to see on my phone app how many people have booked on to a class with a quick glance. You can see on the computer but not on the phone app.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Becky! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch to do away with that 1-2-1 admin!

Thank you too for the comment on at-a-glance attendee visibility - we've actually added that in very recently, sorry if missed the coms (!), just a configuration to update - I'll email directly in relation.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019
Olivia P.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2020

"Amazing Booking System"

Opmerkingen: Over all a great booking system, saved my lots of valuable time, great value for money, fantansic team and support thoughout.

Pluspunten: It's so user friendly, brilliant for my Boogie Bounce fitness classes it takes the stress and time out of booking away. The customer service is just exceptional. Gymcatch goes above and beyond to help you out in any way possible to get you up and running so easy to get in contact with so fast at getting back to you. I've never known a company where the customer service is so good the team do a great job.

Minpunten: If a participant goes on the waitlist when cancels being on the waitlist it's as if they cancelled booking the class If the partipant books more than one person you do not have the other persons name

van Gymcatch op 23-7-2020

Thank you very much for the review Olivia! We really appreciate you taking the time to write and delighted we can help you and your customers.

Thank you too for the feedback on the wait list and multi-book. That wait list nuance is fixed in our upcoming early August release and we're adding the additional place information requirements in the coming quarter too!

• Beoordeeld op 15-7-2020
Amy B.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Brilliant in every way"

Opmerkingen: Right from the beginning the support from the team has been second to none. I looked at other providers but had no support from them - where as with Gymcatch I felt totally valued and looked after.

Pluspunten: It’s simple to use, both as a business and a client for my business.

Minpunten: It glitches sometimes and customers can not register or check in but this is easily rectified if I “attend” then after class.

van Gymcatch op 12-9-2019

Thank you very much for your review Amy! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch!

I'll email directly on the other item you raise as that should be resolved!

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Amy P.
Personal Trainer

"Amazing customer service"

Opmerkingen: I took some time to learn how to set up classes and packages and had to ask a lot of questions, I’m much better at getting responses to questions rather than watching how to videos. The staff were brilliant with my questions and couldn’t have been quicker and more efficient. I’m really pleased so far with gym catch and look forward to when they add more.

Pluspunten: The customer service is excellent, I’ve asked lots of questions and always got fast responses. I like that my members can login and book their own classes and pay online.

Minpunten: It was a little confusing to start with bundles and passes, but I understand they are working on a class set up which will be perfect for me. It took some practice but I understand the app now

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Amy. We know how busy our customers are so really appreciate you taking the time!

Thank you too for your positive comments on the customer features, service and feed-in on packages (pass, bundles). We are aware that the package (pass, bundle) creation with the Tag system can take a little getting used to if not seen before, so we will be enhancing that interface to make it even more intuitive shortly.

Keri C.
Fitness instructor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Gymcatch review"

Opmerkingen: Very good fab support every step of the way

Pluspunten: It’s quick and easy to set up and use links multiple sites and data on classes

Minpunten: There is a resolution for every issue so not really any cons

van Gymcatch op 23-1-2020

Thank you for your review Keri, we're delighted to be working with you and the entire Fight Klub Team!

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Sharon G.
Clubbercise Instructor
  • Beoordeeld op 4-7-2020

"Superb customer service"

Opmerkingen: The customer service is incredible, the response time to queries is very fast indeed and the software is constantly being updated to provide increased functionality. Every time I think of something that might be useful, I drop them an e-mail and lo and behold, they have already thought about it and will be bringing it out in their next update. Top notch service! :)

Pluspunten: I found the booking system easy to set up, I like the options of the different packages that you can offer. The participant information is great and I found a way to gather all the information needed to meet my insurance requirements without having to ask participants to upload a separate document. It is so easy to duplicate a class to make it recurring. The gift option is brilliant for giving away loyalty classes.

Minpunten: Some of my participants found it a bit tricky at first but they all find it very easy to use now.

van Gymcatch op 9-7-2020

Thank you very much for your review Sharon. We know the instructor's life is a busy one, so really appreciate you taking the time!

Thank you too for your feedback on feature suggestions and customer service. We'll keep our regular updates and updates coming!

• Beoordeeld op 4-7-2020
Kaye N.

"Community Fitness"

Pluspunten: Easy to set up, easy for customers to use online or to download the app, fast response from support when needed.

Minpunten: I have to be using the online version on a desktop to access all features.
Keeping track of class passes is actually quite difficult.
If someone cancels and is eligible for refund, I have to remember to go in and manually refund as the system does not do it for you.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for the review Kaye! We're really pleased you and your customers find the system easy to use.

With regards to auto-credit backs, our auto-refund feature can actually handle that. I'll email directly to ensure you have the needed information.

Ben H.
Companhy director and personal trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"The best software for managing a fitness based business - PERIOD!"

Opmerkingen: The product has been super simple to use and set up. You can set up packages to suit all the different payment options you would need for your business. I use it to manage the admin side of everything from taking payments to making bookings and handling cancellations. It's the backbone of my business now.

Pluspunten: I have been using GymCatch to run my boot camp and personal training business. I wouldn't go elsewhere, its automated and handles everything for me so my clients just book in or cancel when they want. I just check the numbers when I am setting up and everything is handled for me and the money arrives in my account. Their support is second to none - the live chat facility is awesome and they truly believe in their product so much so that they will do whatever they can to make sure that the clients are happy. I REALLY recommend this product. Ben BootCampAtTulleys.com

Minpunten: The only thing I wasn't sure about with GymCatch was the fact that my clients cant add more people to an existing booking if they want to bring a friend for example.

van Gymcatch op 21-2-2020

Thank you for the review Ben! We really appreciate you taking the time and are truly delighted that Gymcatch has proved to be the right solution with you - we know you run a busy timetable, so fact this works for you and your clients means a lot.

Thanks too for the multibook feedback. As sure you're aware, they can add additional places at first booking but adding post that booking isn't presently supported - it's on the enhancements list though!

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Sam M.
Sales Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

"Simple to use, loads of features and the best value for money out there!"

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Nothing put positive feedback from our instructors in regards to the price, how well the software fits in with their business, and how supportive the Gymcatch staff are. Most of our instructors previously used other online booking platforms and have not looked back since making the switch to Gymcatch.

Pluspunten: Simple to get the hang of. - We (Boogie Bounce) have over 600 instructors in the UK and many have moved onto the Gymcatch platform.
The best for value out there - Loads of add-ons available which allow you to tailor exactly what you are getting from the platform.
Amazing support from the team - All of our instructors are instantly assisted with any queries they have.

Minpunten: Weren't initially able to gain as much client information as we would have liked from the software, however this has now been addressed and we couldn't be happier.

van Gymcatch op 18-7-2019

Many thanks for the review Sam, really appreciate you taking the time to write.

It's a pleasure working with Boogie Bounce and so many of your instructors and delighted there's a lot more we can help with moving forward too!

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Kim S.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-7-2019

"A brilliant affordable booking app!"

Pluspunten: As a small fitness provider many of the booking systems were well out of budget for us. Even though we're relatively small we still needed good functionality and that's what Gymcatch offers through their app and add ons. From day one the team at Gymcatch have been amazing. Their response to queries has been pretty much instant. They've listened to everything we've suggested on our journey of using the app and the app itself has been excellent. It's user friendly, our customers love the rewards and our transition from cash to this system has been seamless thanks to the Gymcatch team

Minpunten: To be honest as yet we haven't found any cons

van Gymcatch op 10-7-2019

Thank you very much for the review Kim. We're really delighted to have you and the team using the platform across all your different locations. Very pleased the rewards have gone down well too.

Thank you too for always being open to providing feedback on future features, input from our customers is the best way to inform the roadmap!

Many thanks again.

• Beoordeeld op 5-7-2019
Jp W.
Gym Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019

"Gymcatch"

Pluspunten: Gymcatch is a great booking system and our members have loved it

Minpunten: Setting up some of the packages for recurring offers

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you for the review JP! We're delighted we've been able to help The Fitness Link and your members.

Thank you too for comments on the recurring offers - I know the recurring membership is going to be a big win here. There's a lot coming to enhance those areas in the next few months (Courses, Memberships and updates to our package view/assignment), so hopeful we'll prove an even better fit soon!

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019
Jonathan B.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

"Quality Product"

Opmerkingen: I currently run all of my businesses fitness classes from Gymcatch. It’s easy, effortless and saves me so much time. My clients love using the software as well as it is so simple, they can book and pay in seconds allowing them to get on with their day. The best thing by far is their customer support, if you ever have an issue they respond back straight away. For me this is the best thing about Gymcatch, I have worked with so many companies that offer poor customer service and for me this is what sets Gymcatch above the rest. Thank you

Pluspunten: Ease of use to both administrators and users.
Price

Minpunten: Nothing at all. I can’t fault their product.

van Gymcatch op 20-2-2020

Thank you for your review Jonathan, really appreciate you taking the time!

Promise we'll keep ease of use and providing excellent customer support top of our list of priorities!

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Carly L.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"GymCatch"

Opmerkingen: Great start to my business. Easy to use for me and my customers making life a LOT easier with regards to bookings, cancellations and payment. I have also had excellent help from your team with any problems or questions that I have had.

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to view all customers and current and previous bookings they have made.
Simple to set up classes, change or cancel them and very helpful knowing each customer booked on will be notified automatically, which saves me a huge amount of time.

Minpunten: The only thing I currently struggle with is the app. It is simple to use yet there is 1 basic fault I can find. When clicking on a class to manage to attendees, we aren't able to add everybody on our customer database or cancel somebody from the class. This is something that needs to be done quite a lot and I'm finding I need to keep logging on through the website to sort which can be time consuming.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Many thanks for your review Carly! Very much appreciate you taking the time and very pleased that the system covers you and your customers requirements.

Thank you too for the feedback on the 'on-the-go' functionality. Adding to this to cover your request is certainly on the roadmap. We will complete a couple of features that will feed into those capabilities first but then expand. The Admin Portal is mobile optimised, so hopefully provides a fuller 'on-the-go' option in the meantime.

As ever, we'll keep everyone updated on those releases as they rollout.

Abigail B.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020

"Refreshingly simple and affordable in a crowded market"

Opmerkingen: Great experience, very helpful personal service when support is needed despite it being a low-cost product.

Pluspunten: Cost effective, versatile, did everything I needed

Minpunten: Logo in the corner, slightly limited in terms of colour/layout options

van Gymcatch op 3-1-2020

Many thanks for your review Abigail, we really appreciate you taking the time! We're delighted the software works so well for you.

• Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020
Angela S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2019

"Gymcatch makes everything run smoothly"

Pluspunten: It’s incredibly easy to use once it’s all set up. My clients like how easy it is to book a class regardless of the time they do it. They have all the information they need regarding venue & time. For me it’s easy to access the information I need wherever I am. The bookings take care of themselves. Everyone pays via Stripe & the money arrives in my bank. If I have any queries they are easy to contact & very quick to respond. It’s a new venture for me & I was recommended this system. Although I am still on the free trial period I already know that I will carry on using Gymcatch & would not hesitate to recommend

Minpunten: It took me quite a while to set up but I used the YouTube tutorial which helped enormously & I was also able to have a telephone appointment to iron out the bits I didn’t understand so my experience really was very good.

van Gymcatch op 4-11-2019

Thank you very much for your review Angela! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch and that the software is making everything run smoothly.

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2019
Helen K.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020

"Phenomenal!"

Pluspunten: I cannot praise this product and the support team enough!! When my self employed business looked to hit the buffers through self isolation, the gymcatch team provided the perfect solution to bring my customers into the online forum. The system manages the booking of people into classes, handles all the returns, cancellations, health questionnaires and so much more. One of the many excellent features is to put a Zoom meeting URL into the booking confirmation, so the client can tap and be taken straight to the session. In these times of vertical learning curve with regards to technology changing allowing people to keep in touch, this facility is invaluable! Gymcatch has allowed me to quickly bring all my existing participants on board and kept me earning an income, no mean feat at this time. I couldn't be more grateful, thank you.

Minpunten: For me, not immediately intuitive but easy to use once helped by the support team and plenty of youtube tutorials to watch.

van Gymcatch op 8-4-2020

Thank you so much for the review Helen! It means a great to the team that we've been able to help you at this difficult time. Also delighted to hear you're using a full range of the product's features too!

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020
Caroline A.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020

"Fantastic booking app for fitness"

Opmerkingen: Simple and easy to use for both myself and my customers. Whenever issues have arisen the customer service has been fantastic. Highly recommend GymCatch

Pluspunten: So simple to use as a business and my customers love it too

Minpunten: no real cons, whenever there is a problem it gets sorted very quickly

van Gymcatch op 24-1-2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Caroline! It means a lot to us here at Gymcatch. We'' continue to do our best to keep meeting your business needs as you grow further.

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020
Gina C.
Pilates Instructor
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"A great value product with excellent customer service"

Opmerkingen: GymCatch has made it easy to manage my bookings, and it is so refreshing to have responsive and helpful customer service. The price is also great for small businesses like me, and the ability to add bolt ons means I get to choose what functions I have based on the needs of my business

Pluspunten: The customer service is excellent. It is simple to use and includes the ability to offer clients different payment options. It is easy to access on desktop, phone and tablet and makes tracking my class numbers easy.

Minpunten: There are a few functions yet to be rolled out which would definitely make it even better, but on the whole I am very pleased with it.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Gina. We very much appreciate you taking the time and we're delighted that Gymcatch has made a positive impact on your business.

We look forward to delivering those additional features you're keeping an eye out for in the coming months!

Helen G.
Personal trainer

"Customer service 10/10"

Opmerkingen: This if the first time I've tried a booking app and for me it ticks all the boxes

Pluspunten: The app is great in itself, does pretty much everything other apps do but for a fraction of the cost. I was sceptical about the pricing at first and also thought I wouldn't receive good customer service but they were absolutely incredible with quick replies and helping me get up and running, even though they had a ton of videos as well. Really rate them.

Minpunten: I'd like to have my own app people can download

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much the review Helen! Really appreciate you taking the time and delighted the software is working so well for you and your customers.

Thank you too for feedback with regards to your own white-labelled app. At our price point that is presently a challenge to support, but we will certainly keep that under review as we grow our offering.

Natasha H.
Boogie Bounce Instructor
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2019

"My experience with Gymcatch"

Opmerkingen: My over all experience has been great and they have great communication, I’ve always had a reply straight away.

Pluspunten: I used Gymcatch when opening up my business and haven’t looked back ! It enables me to modify my classes on the go and also easily prepare group messages. The software alerts me of any changes to my class for example when someone books on which is helpful for keeping track. I really enjoy using Gymcatch as it is not over complicated or time consuming

Minpunten: Some functions you need to do on a laptop or computer.

van Gymcatch op 16-7-2019

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review Natasha, we really appreciate it!

We're really delighted you chose Gymcatch as your software solution and we'll be adding more admin 'on-the-go' functionality in time too, so will keep you posted on that front!

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2019
Kitsie F.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Excellent option for tight budgets"

Opmerkingen: Amazing customer service, great functionality. I switched to GymCatch because my doors were barely open and the budget was practically non-existent. I’ve been with them 6 months now, and I probably won’t change unless I develop my own app. Which is not even a consideration right now.

Pluspunten: It’s simple to use, both as the the back of house and as a client. New features constantly added give me more value for way less than most other similar software options. Incredible value for the cost!

Minpunten: Little glitches here and there, but nothing that would ruin your day. It’s a relatively new product, so that is understandable

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Kitsie, really appreciated, and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch to launch your business.

Tania B.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Easy to manage my business by having gymcatch"

Opmerkingen: Having never used an online booking system before for my community fitness classes, I now wish I had found gymcatch before as its made my life so much easier. I have found I spend less time on admin because everything is recorded on gymcatch and my customers can manage their payments and bookings themselves without having to ask me. I have found my classes are now busier particularly because new people have found me online and are able to book for my classes directly on my website via gymcatch. I defiantly recommend it for anyone running a fitness business its easy to use, great value for money and the support when I have any questions has been so responsive.

Pluspunten: I love how it is easy for me to create, edit and manage my listings and bookings on my phone as I go on my phone and laptop.

Minpunten: I tend to use gymcatch on an internet browser more than I use the app as its easier to do everything on there as you can view you calendar with your classes and numbers all at once compared to on the app.

van Gymcatch op 15-7-2019

Thank you very much for your review Tania, we really appreciate you taking the time. Absolutely delighted that Gymcatch has saved you time, proved easy to use and even helped generate more business!

Sarah H.
Yoga Instructor
  • Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020

"Gymcatch review"

Opmerkingen: It is easy for my customers to pay online and to keep track of their spending. It takes the hassle away from me of having to deal with money at the end of teaching a class or of having to keep track of customers attendances and class pass expiry dates manually.

Pluspunten: The guys are Gymcatch are very responsive and helpful, if you've got a question or an issue they respond to you immediately. I'm not that tech savvy and they've "held my hand" in getting me up and running and well versed with their system. Very easy to work with. UK based, so no need for transatlantic waiting times for their customer support. Super value for money especially for Self Employed people.

Minpunten: There's a few functionalities that could be added such as sending reminder notifications to the customers when their class passes are about to expire or when they have 1 class left, but the Gymcatch team are very responsive to feedback and they have said it will be a feature they will be adding in the near future.

van Gymcatch op 7-1-2020

Thank you very much for your review Sarah! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch and that it's proven the right solution for your business.

Thank you too for your feedback on package reminders, as you note this feature is indeed in the pipeline!

• Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020