Easy to use, lots of possibilities

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018
MC I Producer I Visual Arts
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Lots of new followers!

Pluspunten: Love the user experience, all the possible ways of using creativity to create something unique, and the possibility to deliver awesome products to our clients and their clients. The bounce rate is truly something, for we have an average of 3-4% bounces... Which is amazingly good.

Minpunten: It takes some time to create truly good background images in some templates. For example, when I'm posting a page about a motorcycle, I need an intro text and a background image. The introtext takes up about half the screen on mobile, and since I'm depending on the brands' images, I need to add a lot of scenery around the target in the image. But... Since I have to choose between these text and image on such a small screen, it's the best critic I can think of. Instant Magazine is amazing and editing capabilities are extremely user friendly.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

We are happy to hear that you have created unique and awesome publications for your clients and that the bounce rate is so low! We appreciate your feedback regarding the background images and will pass it on to our product team since we are constantly looking for ways to improve. Thanks again for sharing your experience and keep on doing great work!

Fantastic, frustrating, functional, fair, flippant, friendly

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Marketing Manager
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Easy to use, produces attractive publications. Allows you to demonstrate creative flair, whilst not having to undergo a steep learning curve.

Minpunten: The drag and drop, honestly does not work properly. I honestly don't understand why this was introduced, it is clunky and unuseable for the most part. I have tried and then had to abandon projects using drap and drop. When you are going through completed magazines, it also shows traces of the underlying template that you have been using. I think its a nice idea, but in reality does not work. Needs urgent attention.
Thumbnail previews don't always work, which is frustating particulary when you are posting online.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Wow, so many words to describe our platform!
We are so happy to hear that it has allowed you to show off your creative flair in your content. We are also constantly working on improving our platform and so you can follow our product road map to see what improvements we intend to make: https://roadmap.foleon.com/the-foleon-roadmap/cover/

A great tool to share rich media device independant

Marco D.
Senior consultant brand & communications
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to publish rich media device independent and work with more that one person on a publication and having everything in the cloud.

Pluspunten: Not having to deal with the code stuff and being able to work with more than one person on a publication makes it a team sport. This way you can develop faster and consentrate on the things your good at.

Minpunten: Having to wait lang for release of the drag and drop editor. Background video does not play on mobile devices. Somtime's interaction between the platform and de browser is slow but this is more a connection to internet problem.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our product Marco. It's great to hear how you like how our platform has helped speed up your content creation time. We have now released the drag & drop editor so we hope you are enjoying it and if you have any more feedback then let us know for we are always looking to improve our platform!

Great tool. Easy to use and an excellent way to produce content suitable for desktop and mobile.

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Maquiro H.
Communications Advisor
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use, looks stunning, fantastic way of making content connected with Google Analytics. For example; producing whitepapers in PDF did not have this option. You don't have to know all the ins and outs of the software tool to make wonderful looking content. The software helps you, even software simpletons.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts Maquiro! It's great to hear how you're loving the Google Analytics feature on our platform and are using it to measure the success of your whitepapers. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and if you ever have any suggestions on our platform then let us know!

An amazing product to make a fabulous magazine!

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Corrie A.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Every week I make a small online magazine. That's a big task for me. But with the tools of Instant Magazine I can make a magazine that looks really professional with not a lot of knowledge.

Minpunten: There are a lot of options, I could do with less options, it makes it sometimes more difficult then necessary. And sometimes I would like a picture in an other place but that's not possible.

Thanks Corrie for your review,
Its great to hear that our platform has helped you create professional-looking magazines with ease. We are also constantly improving our platform so you can take a look at our product roadmap to see what improvements are on the way: https://roadmap.foleon.com/the-foleon-roadmap/cover/

Easy and fast creating beautiful online magazines

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018
Specialist zoekmachine optimalisatie voor websites
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Subscribers. Advertisers. Bloggers for free. Authority.

Pluspunten: Integrating text, url's, pics and videos. I can build and adjust pages fast en easy for my customers. Magazines made by the software are a proven opportunity to collect subscribers in my case.

Minpunten: I will tell you when the new Drag & Drop Editor is totally ready to go. Integrating and monitoring Google Analytics on GA is hard to do.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with Foleon,
It's amazing to hear how magazines created from our platform have helped you increase subscribers! We are constantly working on improving our platform so will take forward your feedback to our product team. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and keep on producing stunning magazines!

Glad to work with Instant Magazine

Mutta Y.
Marketing Analyst
13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Digitalizing

Pluspunten: What I like most is especially how the software is designed to work so smooth and easy. The latest version Drag & Drop makes for me the difference to work very creative and fast.

Minpunten: There are some bugs, sometimes the page gives error and doesn't save your content.
I like to have more options for the Drag & Drop update.

Hi Mutta,
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how the Drag & Drop editor has sped up your work but also made your content more creative! We are constantly working on improving our platform so will forward your feedback to our product team. Thanks again for sharing your experience and keep on doing great work!

At last: digital publishing became easy

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018
Fred Z.
Projectmanager
501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: State of the art digital publishing

Pluspunten: Instantmagazine empowers content manageners to publish their content without necessary assistance of other staff specialist like IT. Content can be designed and distributed with the look and feel that is consistent with the brand. And even more important - we worked with pdf's - data are available to see what is read, what not thus enabling us to improve the readers experience.

Minpunten: Software is more than the url we work with. May be a better integration between the available roadmap and the log-in.

Thanks, Fred for reviewing us,
It's great to hear how our platform has made digital publishing easy! We also appreciate feedback from customers as it's the only way we can truly grow.
Thanks again for sharing your experience and we look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community!

Beautiful designs, easy to use, and great customer support

Joey D.
Relatiebeheerder
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ease of use and customer support are both really good. A few months ago I started using IM, having no clue how to design everything I had in mind. Now, a few months later, I feel like I've learned so much and really understand how their design-tool works.

Minpunten: Sometimes while creating an article, I receive new content that I actually also want to add to that article then. That's only not always possible (or not possible in a nice and convenient way) when I've already chosen for a certain format. I then have to create a new page and that's a waste of time and energy.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Joey. We are happy to hear how you find the platform easy to use and that our support team has been able to help you along the way! We are constantly working on improving our platform so you can take a look at our product roadmap page to stay up to date with all the latest features we are working on: https://roadmap.foleon.com/the-foleon-roadmap/cover/ Thanks again for sharing your experience and let us know how we can continue to be of service.

A great tool to easy create and publish our magazines for our students en prospects

Marco K.
Manager marketing and (student) communication
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: fast, easy sett-up and publication of our magazines. Transition from print to digital.

Pluspunten: Easy of use, powerful interface, drag and drop editor capabilities... and a fast and easy learning curve.

Minpunten: there are no cons about instantmagazine. Be aware that you have to explain the benefits to your organisation. The average mindset is based on websites.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thank you Marco for your positive feedback on our platform! We love hearing how you find the platform easy to use and that it has helped you create magazines for students and prospects. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and if you ever have any suggestions on our platform then let us know!

Set the standard for new internal comms

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Lindsay C.
Recruitment & Engagement
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was able to create professional looking newsletters for our company that are engaging (the built in stats are their to confirm), easy to view on mobile as well, and the customer service was great. Lot of fun to play with

Minpunten: It's come a long way over the last 2-3 years. There were a number of time-sucking glitches in the first year, some really fiddly things. The customer focus meant I had my account manager on Skype for urgent stuff (support team- you rock star!), but I did need to watch the time difference with UK / Europe. These funny countries that have socially responsible work hours... :)

Hi Lindsay,
Great to hear how you have been able to create professional-looking newsletters that are also responsive with our platform! Our support team is also very happy that you mentioned them and that they were able to help you.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience and let us know how we can continue to be of service.

Instant Magazine allowed me to quickly and easily create an engaging web experience.

Alain D.
Webmaster
Civiele techniek
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I managed to turn around an engaging user experience quickly and effectively, creating a consistent product in multiple languages. It worked with very little headache, and I loved how free I was to design at my own discretion, with very few limitations, save for time and my own imagination. Thumbs way up on this product.

Pluspunten: The drag and drop functionality worked well, removing much of the headache around designing a mobile experience that looks/works well in a desktop viewport.
I found myself free to design whatever I wanted without much constraint or limitation. Everything just works.

Minpunten: There were a few things I wanted to do with the tool that I was unable to at the time of publication, such as creating an anchored link. But Instant Magazine shared their feature rollout calendar and I was pleased to get insight into what would be included down the road. It didn't help me out at the time, but having the knowledge that in the future I might be able to accomplish that task was nice.

Hi there Alain,
Thanks for taking the time to review us.
It's great to hear how you're loving the Drag & Drop editor and how it can help you create responsive publications. We also appreciate your feedback and will send it over to our product development team since we are always looking to improve our product. We're always happy to help and keep on doing great work!

A great idea and easy product to use. Instant magazine is intuitive and creates a wonderful product

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018
Alex L.
Designer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I like that I can edit and create on the fly with my team. If something needs to be fixed and I cannot access the internet immediately, one of our team members can log in and correct something if needed.

Minpunten: I guess I would have to say that my least favorite part is how limited it is. But it isn't very limited. They development team is scheduling new features all the time and even if they left the application how it is we could continue to use it to make a great product.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thanks, Alex for your feedback on our platform,
It's great to hear how your whole team can work together on one publication and edit it whenever! We are also constantly working on improving our platform so you can take a look at our product roadmap to see what's in store for you: https://roadmap.foleon.com/the-foleon-roadmap/cover/

A platform that could transform your ability to communicate

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Partner - Consumer Insight & Research
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The people and the platform are amongdt the ebst business tools I have ever used.

Pluspunten: After a short time, it became easy to create engaging content quickly.

Minpunten: Once you understand the (few) limitations of the platform you can work within the provided templates. Occasionally you need to force content into a template which is not 100% your vsion for the page.

Thanks for your review,
We are glad to hear that our platform has helped you create engaging content quickly. We are constantly working on improving our platform so here is our product roadmap so you can stay up to date on all our upcoming features: https://roadmap.foleon.com/the-foleon-roadmap/cover/
We're always happy to help and keep on doing great work!

Instant keeps the software up to date so as a user I always have the latest version/possibilities

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Michel G.
Art & Account and Operations Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Drag and drop is the most effectief way to compose the pages, with maximum creativity how to compose

Minpunten: Sometimes the expert knowledge how to put it on the web and how subdomains has to be implemented in the system

Hi Michel,
Thanks for taking the time to review us and great to hear you are loving the Drag & Drop editor and how creative it is. We appreciate your feedback and our support team is always here to help when implementing your subdomains so feel free to contact them. Thanks again for sharing your experience and let us know how we can continue to be of service.

Foleon

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Jane K.
Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use, the affordable price, the great people from support & sales

Minpunten: The constant changes in pricing and licenses

van Foleon op 25-10-2019

We appreciate your feedback Jane and are happy that you find the platform easy to use. Our support and sales team are also very grateful to be mentioned and please let us know how we can continue to be of service!
We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and keep up the great work!

Easy to use with excellent templates avaliable

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Publisher & Managing Editor
Publiceren
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software helps us to design and publish our magazine.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is actually their support team. They answered and helped us with every design questions when we just started to use this software.

Minpunten: Google Tag Manager is only available if you pay, while everybody knows the advertising revenue is the one and only source of revenue to most publishers.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thanks so much for your time and for sharing your experience with Foleon! Our support team is so happy and proud to hear that you mentioned them as the best aspect of our platform. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and if you ever have any suggestions on our platform then let us know!

Foleon magazines

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Connie M.
Communicatieadviseur
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our solution for a fast special, where a printed version is not an option because of the turnaround time. And a more modern look via this digital option

Pluspunten: Easy to use, nice options.
Quickly a professional-looking product

Minpunten: It is sometimes too complicated to align things.

Hi there Connie,
Thank you for the review and happy to hear the platform has allowed you to create content faster. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and if you ever have any suggestions on our platform then let us know!

Great software to create magazines, brochures etc in a fun and personalized way. Highly recommended.

Tim D.
Content marketeer a.i.
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Instant magazine offers extensive options for personalisation, is easy to use, and has beautiful templates.

Minpunten: I can't really think of something negative about Instant Magazine. It's simply a great tool to create beautiful content. Some of my clients would like the options to fully download it as a pdf, but I think that's more a transition of mindset about ONLINE magazines vs offline ugly pdf's ;)

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Thanks Tim for the great review!
We are so happy to hear that you have been able to create personalized magazines and brochures through our templates offered on the platform. It is now possible to download publications into a PDF so your clients will now be able to do so. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and keep on doing great work!

Easy to use platform that deleivers a high quality user experience

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Toine V.
Account Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A very goodlooking magazine and longreeds that are fun to produce

Pluspunten: Instant Magazine has a wide choice of professional tempates and the willingness of the support team to really support

Minpunten: Instant Magazine might not be the cheapest platform available but certainly one of the best. It takes some time before you have all the various functionalities and possibilities mastered

Thanks, Toine for your review,
It's great to hear that you're loving the ease of use of our platform and its high-quality user experience. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and if you ever have any suggestions on our platform then let us know!

We made a mistake in buying this

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Ralph L.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have parted brass rags, and paying for a year that we have no use for because we failed to cancel in time. Not people I would deal with again.

Pluspunten: It seemed to work well - looked nice, easy to use, good final product

Minpunten: We could not get it to work well with our SEO, and nor could we get it to report ads well. A lot of our customers did not like the experience of the magazine that we produced

van Instant Magazine op 19-11-2018

Hi Ralph, our customer success managers have tried to reach you unsuccessfully for several weeks, I am sorry to hear that you feel we have let you down. We would still love to work with you to find a solution and show you the SEO features you may not yet have seen. We are eager to hear from you.

We are very satisfied about Instant Magazine. It feels like you're reading a real magazine.

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Amarins V.
Online advisor
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: All the possibilities in Instant Magazine are really usefull. Especially all the tracking information (analytics) helps a lot by developing the magazine.

Minpunten: If you want a perfect magazine, it cost time. More time than we expected. Thats something we didn't realised.

van Foleon op 28-10-2019

Wow Amarins thanks for the amazing review!
We are so happy to hear that you're loving the analytic capabilities within the platform and how it feels like your reading a real magazine. We look forward to continuing to have you as part of our community and if you ever have any suggestions on our platform then let us know!

Instant Magazine!

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Graphic Designer
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's a great tool for creating interactive pieces that are hosted online. With the limited features in the cons section, they are doing a great job of improving what add ons they do have and adding new add ons. They have great customer service reps that are always offering help explaing what IM can be used for and just any general questions we have.

Minpunten: Some of the features are still limited in what they can do, also have a little trouble compensating for screen size.

van Foleon op 25-10-2019

Thanks for the great review!
We are so happy to hear that you are loving the new add ons and that our customer support has been a great help in getting to know the platform. We are constantly working on improving our platform so here is our product roadmap so you can stay up to date on all our upcoming features: https://roadmap.foleon.com/the-foleon-roadmap/cover/

Good potential

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Miel T.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Quite good. Despite the fact that it has to speed up, the posibilities and usage beats the need for speed.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, responsiveness and posibillities

Minpunten: I needs to speed up. At some points the proces to load or change elements is too slow.

Hi there Miel,
Thank you for your review and good to hear you like the responsiveness of our platform. We're restructuring our codebase to make working in the editor a lot faster. Additionally, we're launching improvements for the UI of the editor.
We're always happy to help and keep on doing great work!

Love the quality

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019
Danja K.
Front- & Back-office manager
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are sending our monthly Merlet Magazine with foleon and we love the possibility to add direct links and extra information to the magazine. It really increases the bookings and reservations.

Pluspunten: I love the quality of the outcome and how easy it is to start a newsletter or event page.

Minpunten: The software is not cheap but it is worth the quality. The only thing I am missing is a tool to send the newsletter. I hope this will be an extra option in the future.

van Foleon op 25-10-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Danja,

Very happy to hear that you like the feature of adding links into your online magazine and that it has brought you more bookings and reservations too!

We're always happy to help and if you ever have any suggestions on our platform then let us know!