Over Blend

Blend, met meer dan 200 banken en klanten van kredietverenigingen, biedt kredietverstrekkers die consumentenleningen maken een schaalbaar digitaal kredietplatform.

Meer informatie over Blend

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Blend

Waar voor je geld
3,0

Blend heeft een totaalscore van 3,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Blend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Mortgage Loan Officer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Highly Customizable & Useful Tool

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far we've been using it for nearly two months and it's been helpful especially with the changes within the mortgage industry. Our customers seem to be able to navigate their end of the process while the loan officers and operations team may have a higher learning curve due to the multiple facets, we're all getting used to the system. I do like how the system can also generate asset statements directly from the client's accounts when allowed although not all investors allow for this.

Highly customizable. Whatever industry you are in, Blend can be adapted to fulfill the required CRM needs your organization will need. For my companies specific needs, we were able to adapt it to a high functioning data collection system for new clients seeking a mortgage. Everything is transferrable within our systems from Blend and being able to have it mimic our not so "user friendly" interface but in a clean client facing format is very important.

As with anything that is customizable, there are always too many options which can create training delays and confusion with a large user base. Often times, too much customization is not good and I found that my organization allowed for more functions than I believed necessary to fulfill our tasks.

Michael M.
CIO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

feature rich

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: speed to market with market-leading POS software... exactly what we needed

product is feature rich and borrowers and banker both find it easy to use; we get lots of positive feedback

integrations need to improve--this is happening now, so that is good.

Retired in VS
Halfgeleiders, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

I Thought Glitchy Online Forms Were a Thing of the Past

1 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible. It's 2021, not 1997. Fix your crap Blend!

I don't like Blend software at all. It doesn't work. Filled with bugs.

As a consumer attempting to secure a bank loan through Truist bank, the online form that you need to eSign does not work. I'm trying to get a home loan. Instead, I'm trying to get this crappy software to work. I work in a software development lab as a manager. I know what I'm talking about. Blend is selling complete crap to stupid bankers that don't know any better and apparently don't care what their customers go through to get a loan

Bette D.
Broker in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

New Idea

3 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Concept seems good but there would need to be more features to continue use.

The app was easy to download and provided by a lender with the goal to connect the realtor and realtor's buyer lead to the lender.

It did not work out like intended. Buyer did not follow through with the app to fill out a mortgage application at least via the app. It could get cumbersome for a Realtor to keep up with an app for each different lender.