Friendly interface and easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2019
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In general. I still like this VideoStudio software. The visual interface is very user-friendly in operation. During the editing process, the cache file occupies relatively little hardware. Therefore, the requirements for the computer are not too harsh, so it is not necessary to use a highly configured computer.

Pluspunten: The interface is friendly and easy to operate. Especially for novices, as long as you are using your native language, you can perform basic video editing operations according to the operator panel prompts or menu options. For relatively in-depth operations, you can do this by reading the user manual. There are master materials available.

Minpunten: Software installations are more or less problematic. Last time I used the 2018 version, I contacted the customer service 4 times to solve the problem.

Value for Money Video Editer

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019
Ashley T.
Tech Lead
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used to to make promotional videos, case studies and training videos for the various products that we own and support. We do not find a need to outsource this activity anymore. Apart from this, any changes you need can be immediately accommodated.
Apart from this, personal recreational use is very high and my family and friends are all happy with my creations.

Pluspunten: Easy to install, Easy to use
For people who at least used Windows Movie Maker, this software is very easy to start using.

Minpunten: It takes some seconds to load the application, and while thats happening, the Corel Logo stays on screen and does not let you do anything else on your computer. I am not sure this is applicable to all versions

video Studio easy to learn.

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Manuel F.
Graphic Artist and Video Maker
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: very easy to learn and I recommend it to a lot of friends

Pluspunten: videostudio is very easy to learn there are a lot of tutorials online about it and it has its own Learning Center too.

Minpunten: not as many free uploads and freebies as it used to have

A great video editor for the beginner

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Xavier S.
Owner/Piano Teacher
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When I was using the software I was making videos for the first time and needed something really simple and intuitive to be able to pump out some videos and VideoStudio did that. When I needed something to feel and look more professional I switched to Davinci Resolve.

Pluspunten: This video editor is a really good suite for beginners. I used it when I started to make videos of my performances and videos for YouTube. I found that it had everything I needed to make my videos for YouTube. It had titles, transitions and some color grading that was very basic but very good to start learning the basics of video editing. Now I use Davinci Resolve to edit my videos but thanks to VideoStudio I was able to make that jump to a more professional video editor.

Minpunten: One of the things that I did not like was that sometimes the videos would come out sounding not the greatest and the videos I was making needed great audio because I was playing piano in them and needed that to sound really good. It is a basic nut useful editor but the things that it has sometimes makes the production look a little cheap and basic and not like at least a little professional looking.

Corel Video Studio has no outstanding features

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2019
Betre M.
Civil Structural Engineer
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We bought the software for the purpose of editing the output files from rendering videos. Though it did the job, no extra unique features that made the videos look special was there. The overall presentation is still very basic.

Pluspunten: Video studio comes with all the basic tools to edit your video. Two video splicing, frame by frame edit, audio track addition and Text on Screen display. It has a title block editing tool and preset templates that makes your work easier. It accepts alot of formats, both video and audio.

Minpunten: The truth is that Video Studio has no outstanding features. It comes with outdated templates, nothing special that won't come on any App on Android or online video editing platform for free. The program does crash often with no help from customer service.

Perfectly Fine PC Video Editing

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Bryce B.
Assistant to the Metropolitan
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I don't have to do a lot of video editing, this was what my predecessor had used and it works just fine.

Pluspunten: Corel VideoStudio is fairly easy to use, not to processor heavy, and let's me do the little bit of video-editing that I need to.

Minpunten: While I have no problem using it as a fairly proficient user of PC technology, it is a bit difficult for some of my coworkers to deal with.

Corel VideoStudio Review

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
optometrist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Many functions, able to edit the videos in detail and quickly with the ready-made transitions

Minpunten: Will hang and crash occasionally when there are other softwares open or when I upload too many videos.

Great for Beginners

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Dewey B.
Video Editor
Mediaproductie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Corel is off to a great start with VideoStudio, and we really hope they decide to add more video tracks in the future!

Pluspunten: VideoStudio is great for emerging content creators that want an easy to use video editor, and even features advanced features like chroma key and VR video editing. There's also a feature (FastFlick) that automatically creates a video for you with the clips provided, although any professional video editor would stay FAR away from that feature!

Minpunten: VideoStudio only has ONE video track, which makes it almost useless for more advanced projects that requires multiple layers of video or graphics. Although they do provide an "overlay" track, this alone makes it pale in comparison to a more robust NLE like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.