Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over PowerDirector

Flexible software solution that provides intuitive interface and full 360 video editing toolkit with access to unlimited effects.

Meer informatie over PowerDirector

28 reviews worden weergegeven

Erica N.
Ceo , Busygates
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-3-2020

"Powerdirector is second to none"

Opmerkingen: It is the best I have used so far and I have used a lot of them

Pluspunten: First of all this video editing software comes with so many good features that I find very commendable. It suits almost all your editing needs. A wide range of video formats is supported including 4k. It is also fast in rendering but you can make it even faster by optimising GPU hardware acceleration. What I really like about it is that it is compatible with Chromebook

Minpunten: As with most video editors you need a high-end video graphics card to enjoy it and that depends on your pocket. This takes nothing away from this amazing software

• Beoordeeld op 28-3-2020
Jayla A.
Self Employed
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"App Is Amazing for Movie Making And YouTube!"

Opmerkingen: Amazing on the compute, still helpful on the tablet! I like the PC version more and I find it super useful for YouTube!

Pluspunten: I love how you can have it in all devices! I love all the features put in free trial mode, its the best software out there! Its got all my favorite effects when a picture or a video transitions to the next, such cool effects! I love how there is free music to use and no limit to how long a video can be. Useful for school projects!
Fast rendering on PC and great source of free images and backgrounds to choose from.

Minpunten: The thing that always bothered me was the watermark but thats no big deal, I understand why its there.
On the phone or Android should add more features and a more similar set up as the PC version because it feels like using 2 different apps. I don't like how the PC has more features than the android, android should have more cool transition effects. android seems to take hours to render the video but the PC renders super fast.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Emam H.
Stwudent
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

"This is a best app for making slides! "

Opmerkingen: when I started using this app I don't even know how to make slide shows but when I start on it as a beginner I make so many slide shows easily without having any professional skills. it's really a user friendly software

Pluspunten: I like this software a lot . I love to use this software. power director gives a lot of opportunities to make different kind of slide shows. it's also a user friendly software. I would recommend you to use this software.

Minpunten: I don't like the common templates of this software. they should update this and also make more easier for the starters.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020
Agustin G.
Independent freelancer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"PowerDirector Pros and Cons"

Opmerkingen: My experience with PowerDirector has been somewhat bittersweet. I used it several times but that one little thing that matters can mess everything up. Sony vegas pro 13 does miracles for me.

Pluspunten: What I liked about the software was the rendering. It can render videos in a very fast unlike another program that I normally use. The quality of the outcome usually worked for my needs. But if I had to emphasize on anything it would just be how simple the software was. I enjoyed adding transitions and effects only to have stunning results.

Minpunten: There was one really big annoyance. The video editing on the PC can sometimes be painful due to lag even on my HP Zbook G3 17. Zooming in and out of the timeline was at times frustrating. Also, with the super-fast rendering I wouldn't expect for ultra-quality results.

Alphonsus D.
Legal Intern
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

"PowerDirector - A Wonderful Software Editing System Unless it Crashes"

Opmerkingen: I for the most part enjoyed using PowerDirector when editing videos. It has been a blast and sometimes a struggle with having to recuperate work lost. Regardless, this is a great entry video editor for anyone that is looking to get involved with the craft. Just got to get used to the rare crash, which is a part of every video editor's bane.

Pluspunten: I liked the friendly user interface to seamlessly go from folder to folder to set up my timeline. I felt that the words were bright enough for me to read and that the organization options have great default settings. This gave me more incentive to not have much setup involved outside of the usual importing of videos.

Minpunten: There was a crash or two in the software during editing. The progress was last updated when I first updated it, which negated an hour or two of work that I have put in. I thought there would be more updates as to its recovery feature, but no use.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Allison C.
Associate Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020

"Good for video editing"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a good editor for the price and works well for our video needs.

Pluspunten: I like the way this product meets our needs of DVD and video production. It is easy to import and edit videos and sound clips. The multiple tracks is great and the video preview built in is nice. I like the ability to download and add features and content from other creators and the output options are nice. The variety of title screens, presets is nice. Works well on a PC.

Minpunten: My least favorite aspect of Power Director is the time that it takes to burn a DVD / create Folder. I can edit a project fairly quickly now but I have to factor in an hour or more for burning and finalizing even if I didn't make any major changes and only burned the video.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020
Ravindu N.
Student
Textiel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2020

"Can create awesome videos easily"

Opmerkingen: Power director is my top choice for video editing because it has simple interface.

Pluspunten: There are lot of valuable features and transition effects, 360 degree video editing tool is awesome, but according to me action camera tool and motion tracking is very useful, also it have user friendly interface. After edit video we can directly upload to social media network.

Minpunten: There are no big issues, but its only compatibility with windows devices. Sometimes lagging my computer when I add higher number of transition effects to the project.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2020
Supun A.
Associate System Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2020

"A great software for the creation of videos and slideshows"

Opmerkingen: the software is good and cheap than other products.The software is very stable and robust.Easy to learn and use to the beginners.The voice removing facility, attractive effects and the multiple output formats are the best features of this software.

Pluspunten: Cyberlink Power Director is a very flexible and robust video creator. Beginners can start the creation of videos and creation of slideshows.The structure of the software is very easy to use and it gives more output formats to the users.The software is cheap and it is a very creative software.

Minpunten: The overall software experience is good.But the input format of .TS is not supported to the software.The team should implement a proper solution or an update for this issue.If the software supports multiple output formats, it is very useful and important to the users

• Beoordeeld op 22-3-2020
Leon M.
YouTuber
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2020

"PowerDirector - A Great Editor For Chromebook"

Opmerkingen: I use PowerDirector to create my YouTube videos and, overall, I'm impressed with it. 🙂

Pluspunten: This software has a lot of features built in. I feel I can get a professional video with the pro version.

Minpunten: The software has recently changed making it harder to create projects. I'm sure part of this is because there is a new learning curve. However, the old user interface was easier to use.

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2020
Andy J.
Executive Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-1-2020

"Big Video Bang when your Budget is Low"

Pluspunten: Very user-friendly. Software is laid out in an extremely organized way. Has multiple video and musical track layers. A great alternative to higher dollar Adobe software, especially if you are just doing video as a side responsibility of your job.

Minpunten: Some innovation across the past years, but not much. They've not added many new transition effects.

• Beoordeeld op 12-1-2020
Esther F.
Managing Partner
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

"Content Creators best friend"

Opmerkingen: Creating video content has been most easy. We are able to put scraps or almost useless clips together to create a fine project for adverts that generate leads.

Pluspunten: I so much love this software, its very easy to use, has plenty of features for editing the video clips to my exact need. It is definitely the best in ts category. Kudos to the developers

Minpunten: The customer service is rated zero. Complaints are never attended, the support personnel (who may be the developers, I can't say) treat users as if users no nothing and they know everything which isn't fair. The essence of support/feedback centers is to note users complaints and improve on them but this develpers will not have that. I hope they improve

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Tom W.
Retiree
Leger, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Power Director by Cyberlink"

Opmerkingen: I have made dozens of home movies, shared to Facebook, uploaded to Youtube, copied to disk for storage.

Pluspunten: Features-rich operating environment. Very high quality and selection

Minpunten: Tech support. Virtually non-existent. When you have a problem you have to go to a "community forum" and get advice from other users. The users who tender advice are, to be sure, very reliable and competent, but sometimes it's difficult to explain to another user.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
William M.
Producer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

"Simple to use and easy to master!"

Opmerkingen: I've used it for over 5 years and still plan on using it until I need 4k editing. Even then I'll upgrade the version. I was very new to editing and this was a great way to jump in and learn with this software.

Pluspunten: It was easy to use for someone who was just learning how to edit videos. Lots of cool features and add ons. Also it isn't expensive to upgrade to newer versions. It is very consumer friendly.

Minpunten: Since it isn't as big as other video editing software, there aren't as many tutorials on YouTube.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Student
Milieudiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"I love using PowerDiretor"

Opmerkingen: I like it, its more for people who want to make simple videos with ease and good for beginners, l find it easy to use more than any other Video Editor when its about Cyberlink, also gotta mention that it is really cool to get Voice recorder and editor which is really cool with all other stuff

Pluspunten: I made memorable videos of my family with ease

Minpunten: I dont like when i cant work a little more detailed things, like some effects for example-Video where background flashes in the rythm of the beat of song

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Ryan M.
Dishwasher
Restaurants, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"My experience"

Pluspunten: Being able to burn CDs as well as being able to make iso files out of home DVDs and a type of file for data on CDs to be able to have a back up for recording in the computer

Minpunten: Well there is not too much to complain about per say, I mean granted it took a bit to get the hang of it of course but I achieved it

Vandana M.
software engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

"It's good, but could be better"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this software is satisfactory.

Pluspunten: I like how there are a good selection of fx and editing options for videos. There aren't enough options to overwhelm a beginner, but there aren't too little that professional editors will miss out on certain editing tools.

Minpunten: The thing I like the least about this software is the watermark. They should either make the watermark smaller, or, even better, remove the watermark completely.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020
Jeff G.
IT Manager
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"awesome product"

Opmerkingen: I bought this product to edit drone videos of our family place out in the country, to make a "movie" of drone footage for my dad, who grew up on the property. This software is allowing me to do that.

Pluspunten: Lets me do everything I need to do, include mix in music/audio and prepare titles, etc. While it doesn't make piecing together a professional looking video a snap (I'm a noob), it does make it possible.

Minpunten: Learning curve is high, but I'm new to video editing. It takes me a long time to get stuff the way I want it, but it does make it possible for me to do it. Loooots of features to get lost in if you're interested in playing with all the bells and whistles.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Ionel razvan G.
IT Tech
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"Cyberlink PowerDirector"

Opmerkingen: I have captured, edited and burned video from VHS to DVD.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, with the video capture option integrated, and after that editing, and directly burning to DVD.

Minpunten: I couldn't run it properly on Linux, so I was forced to change it for another native Linux video editor.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020
Adam A.
Principal Cofounder
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019

"Pretty Good"

Opmerkingen: Overall my feelings are somewhat mixed. The product is good, but the company doesn't seem to be especially reliable. This may have changed since 2016, but I'd probably not bother with it again.

Pluspunten: PowerDirector is a fairly priced film tool that will fit most people's needs. Rather than spending hundreds of dollars on software like Apple's movie maker, here's something that will do the job for less than 80. It has a pleasing interface and has a huge amount of customizability. It is definitely robust and will let you shape footage into any shape that pleases you.

Minpunten: PowerDirector has infamously bad customer service. My attempts to contact them were ignored. The software is a bit of a RAM hog (although that is par for the course with video editors, so we can't hold that against PD).

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019
Elizabeth H.
Solutions Consultant
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019

"Easy and Powerful Video Making & Editing Software"

Pluspunten: Very easy to use; very intuitive. You can import videos, pictures, and sound/music clips. You can export your video on a variety of formats and qualities, as well as, upload directly to YouTube or other social media platforms.

Minpunten: The app can make my phone crash and/or run very slowly.

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019
Michele S.
Web developer
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Easy to use and family friendly"

Opmerkingen: When we started producing videos for the web we had no time to learn to use a real professional software and so we started with PowerDirector to be fast but that was a mistake. It is always better to do the good choise since the very first experience to avoid to waste the time.

Pluspunten: It is a software I suggest to an amateur user, not to a professional user. It offers a nice and intuitive interface and probably it's the best chiose to have nice options, filters, effects and the feeling to be able to produce a great video from private footage and for family memories

Minpunten: It would like to be for professional use but there is nothing that makes you thing the software has opportunities to be like that!

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"Power-Packed Video Editing Software"

Opmerkingen: I use this software to create and edit all types of videos, including those for training, marketing, and branding.

Pluspunten: Very powerful and feature-rich. Also a great value compared to other leading video editing software solutions.

Minpunten: The software can be enhanced with additional features by adding plugins and effects packs. These modules do not all have a consistent design though, so it can take a little time to get to know how to use each one.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Amal R.
Online
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019

"Good software for beginers"

Opmerkingen: It is very easy to handle.But features are very less.for the beginers it is a good software.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Rendering process is very fast.

Minpunten: Only Less features available. It will take more time to get output

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Dexter A.
video maker
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"smooth and nice"

Pluspunten: i can barely use animation perfectly. sound effects are cool that best suit to my favorite.

Minpunten: sometimes it lags maybe because of my connection or my unit.. but its ok. it works properly.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Gumuth R.
Freelancer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020

"PowerDirector over review"

Pluspunten: PowerDirector software has many features. It is a most useful software for me because I am a youtuber using the core 2 duo Personal Computer with 2GB RAM. So I most like this software.

Minpunten: It is an expensive for someone and It can't be produce 1080q videos but It can produce 720q videos. That is the what did I like least about this software.

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020