Power Director by Cyberlink

Tom W.
Retiree
Leger, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have made dozens of home movies, shared to Facebook, uploaded to Youtube, copied to disk for storage.

Pluspunten: Features-rich operating environment. Very high quality and selection

Minpunten: Tech support. Virtually non-existent. When you have a problem you have to go to a "community forum" and get advice from other users. The users who tender advice are, to be sure, very reliable and competent, but sometimes it's difficult to explain to another user.

Simple to use and easy to master!

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
William M.
Producer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've used it for over 5 years and still plan on using it until I need 4k editing. Even then I'll upgrade the version. I was very new to editing and this was a great way to jump in and learn with this software.

Pluspunten: It was easy to use for someone who was just learning how to edit videos. Lots of cool features and add ons. Also it isn't expensive to upgrade to newer versions. It is very consumer friendly.

Minpunten: Since it isn't as big as other video editing software, there aren't as many tutorials on YouTube.

My experience

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Ryan M.
Dishwasher
Restaurants, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Being able to burn CDs as well as being able to make iso files out of home DVDs and a type of file for data on CDs to be able to have a back up for recording in the computer

Minpunten: Well there is not too much to complain about per say, I mean granted it took a bit to get the hang of it of course but I achieved it

PowerDirector Pros and Cons

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Agustin G.
Independent freelancer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with PowerDirector has been somewhat bittersweet. I used it several times but that one little thing that matters can mess everything up. Sony vegas pro 13 does miracles for me.

Pluspunten: What I liked about the software was the rendering. It can render videos in a very fast unlike another program that I normally use. The quality of the outcome usually worked for my needs. But if I had to emphasize on anything it would just be how simple the software was. I enjoyed adding transitions and effects only to have stunning results.

Minpunten: There was one really big annoyance. The video editing on the PC can sometimes be painful due to lag even on my HP Zbook G3 17. Zooming in and out of the timeline was at times frustrating. Also, with the super-fast rendering I wouldn't expect for ultra-quality results.

Good software for beginers

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Amal R.
Online
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is very easy to handle.But features are very less.for the beginers it is a good software.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Rendering process is very fast.

Minpunten: Only Less features available. It will take more time to get output