Over Setapp

Een pakket met meer dan 210 Mac-apps die de productiviteit van je bedrijf helpen te verbeteren.

Meer informatie over Setapp

All the available applications and the ease of use.

M a bit old school and miss the days where I can buy software once and then I can have it forever.

Beoordelingen van Setapp

Waar voor je geld

Setapp heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 25 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Setapp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (25)

Donor and Sponsorship Coordinator in Tanzania
Fondsenwerving, 11-50 werknemers

Incredible value for money

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I first discovered SetApp while looking for a system cleaner for my Mac. I realised that it would be cheaper to get Clean My Mac X as part of the SetApp subscription, than buying it standalone. I didn't really expect to use any of the other software, but now that I'm a subscriber I use SO many of them. The value for money with SetApp is outstanding - I get a VPN, a system cleaner, a data recovery tool and so, so much more. I can see myself being a subscriber for a long, long time.

I doubt a better value-for-money software subscription service exists on the planet. Many of the platforms included cost more than the $10 a month fee alone, so considering there are well over 100 different softwares included, it's a no brainer. Standout software for me is Clean My Mac X, a fantastic system cleaner, and some of the utilities (Cleanshot, Meeter, Gemini etc).

I had some issues with some of the software, especially ClearVPN, and was also accidentally charge twice for my first month. These were minor issues however, and SetApp's fantastic support got me up and running and refunded the money very quickly.

Gary
CEO, Enabled.vip in Australië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Cheap and great

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a quality product, a great interface at a terrific price.

This service has transformed my workflow and practice. The price to get some apps I was already using was cheaper than their direct prices. I also used it to find some quality gems.

Not thrilled by the recent run of free for a short period of time.

Zafer
Managing Director in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

Increases the productivity of the entire department

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Setapp is a great platform that provides access to the entire software catalog of the company.

Subscription model of Setapp should be revised in a way to be more flexible.

Reactie Macpaw

vorige week

Thank you, Zafer!

Arthur
Chargé marketing in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Une grosse escroquerie et un support client absent

1,0 vorig jaar

Avoir plein d'apps et les essayer en payant un seul abonnement. Sinon, quel intérêt ? Plein d'applications OK, mais la grande majorité sont justes inutiles ou situationnelles. Conviendra sans doute à un public ayant besoin de plein de "petites apps" mais si vous voulez juste une app en particulier, achetez-la sur le site de l'éditeur, ça vous coûtera moins cher...

Les applications peuvent être achetées séparément pour un prix fixe sur le site des éditeurs, il n'y a aucun intérêt de payer les 2-3 apps que vous utilisez ad vitam éternam avec un abonnement. Le client sur Mac est vraiment pénible. Et gros point noir : le service client. J'ai beau avoir fermé mon compte depuis 2 mois, je continue d'être prélevé sur ma carte bancaire. J'ai pourtant envoyé deux messages et pas de retour du support depuis un an. Fuyez cette grosse escroquerie.

Affiliate Manager in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Setapp is the perfect app for the productivity and personal efficiency

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I suggest starting your Setapp experience with the following apps - Cleanshot, CleanMyMac, Gemini, Downie, ClearVPN and iStatMenus.

Big amount of apps, great design, cheap price

Can't find how to change localization of the app to another language

CTO in Duitsland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great and continuously updated of software bundle

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Setapp for nearly a year now in our company and they really deliver on their promises. My team happily uses the big selection of apps (there is something for everyone) and we are always eager to check out the new apps that pop up every few weeks. Generally the apps are of high quality, but some haven't been updated in while and a few are very bare bones. They conducted customer research sessions with me and took all my feedback seriously - they really care for their users. Overall really good value for the price point.

- Contains many high quality apps - Pricing is very reasonable - Includes iOS and Mac apps - Mac app is nicely done - Great customer support

- Some apps haven't been updated in a while - Would be great to have a roadmap of what's to come (apps, features) in the future - No Android apps for now - Setapp Mac app sometimes uses too many system resources in the background - Few low quality apps - Switching existing users from one organisation to another can be a bit fiddly

Director / Producer in Duitsland
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SetApp is awesome

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Wonderful! It was great from the beginning and I am constantly surprised by the new app offerings that they have. I use it all the time and I will support this company as much as I can. Go team!

I was one of the first to get setapp and I have been in love with it since the start. They update their library regularly and they partner with companies that make the service a staple of my software library.

I’m a bit old school and miss the days where I can buy software once and then I can have it forever. Setapp is a subscription based service and if you stop paying them all of the apps that you’ve been using are no longer available to use.

Solutions Architect in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

The Timing App is Worth The Cost of Subscription

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Ulysses, Paste, Timing, Cleanshot are the must have apps in this suite.

The amount of software in the software is significant. The timing app along is worth the cost of admission.

Licensing across most of my devices gets tedious. Can get more expensive with multiple devices. The usefulness of 60% of the software on here is questionable and looks to only be added to increase the software number.

CTO in Brazilië
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

The best app bundle for mac

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the app recommendations and how often new apps are added to the bundle.

There are a lot of great apps that I had already purchased before I got to know setapp. With the package, the value was much lower

Some apps are not great, thats is a little frustrating sometimes.

Software Engineer in Singapore
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Must-have subscription if you are on mac

5,0 4 maanden geleden

The amount of software in there is just amazing for the price that you are paying. It is all opt-in, meaning you have to find and choose what you want and install it to enjoy its benefits!

It is honestly quite good -- so I guess the only thing that is negative about is that it has too little apps?

Kristel
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible, growing collection of apps for a flat rate - great way to save some $

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Setapp is always my first stop when looking for an app that I need. They've curated an incredible assortment of apps, and there is literally something in their library for pretty much anything you need to do on your mac. At one flat subscription for all apps, this is one of the best deals out there, especially for small business owners still developing workflows and infrastructure.

Hard to think of anything I don't like. Some of the apps have an update process that's a bit more cumbersome than something you might purchase in the app store, but when I've run into this, the customer support for those apps has been very helpful.

CMO in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great value for the small price (but only if you get used to it)

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall — I loved the ability to get an app that I need at a particular moment very quickly. I enjoyed it while I was using it. And if it wasn't for the lack of apps that I do find on the MacAppStore or very "niche" oriented (they are important in my workflow) — I would definitely continue as a paid subscriber. You have to try it for yourself and see if Setapp has you covered.

Setapp was very easy to install and start-up. It was a simple process when I needed to add more team members to our account. Getting the desired apps from their collection feels "integrated" and natural in a sense. Doesn't feel like you have to go through too many cluttered steps in order to get your solution.

The lack of apps that I truly want to see, and that I use daily — they are not there. Though, this is definitely subjective, and you have you try it on your own to see if the existing collection fits your daily/weekly needs.

Cayo
Co-founder at a few small apps in Brazilië
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Nice service but has no support

4,0 9 maanden geleden

A lot of different and useful mac apps, now also for iPhone and iPad.

Customer support that doesn't fix bugs that prevent me from using one of their apps, don't follow up on the issue, and don't even answer the customer.

Maciej
Owner/Marketer in Polen
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I can recommend it with clean conscience.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

There's a lot of small apps that are useful, but not used everyday. Besides, there are some more apps that I use regularly and their singular licenses would cost me much, much more.

The programs base could be wider. It would be great to have all the software that is needed, I could even pay more to access other apps like Photoshop or other more advanced applications.

İlker
İlker
cto in Turkije
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Best Application Pool

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Setapp and I want to use it next year. I hope new apps will be added.

I am using a lot of subscription-based tools with one price.

Adding additional device prices is very high.

Senior Project Engineer & Estimator in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great App

5,0 2 jaar geleden

All the available applications and the ease of use.

I have not found any Cons with this product.

Luis
English teacher & Blogger in Spanje
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One app to rule them all!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Setapp is like Christmas all year round. Great apps for SaaS addicts like me for a really low monthly fee. I'm delighted!

I'd read about Setapp a while ago and didn't really believe what it offers. I'm amazed at the quality of the apps included within Setapp and I've quickly come to realise that paying a low monthly fee for all these apps is totally worth it.

Nothing wrong with it so far. I'd just like them to keep bringing great apps into their catalogue.

Yohannes
CEO in Ethiopië
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Can't leave without Setapp

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, extremely happy with it. I was very skeptical about it. But now I can't leave with out.

What I like the most about this software is the ease of use, for one monthly price we can get all the software we need and the customer service.

I am very happy with the software. Just wish there was more softward.

Social Sales Specialist in Tsjechië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Very nice assortment of useful tools

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I love the fact that I have an access to a great number of useful apps. Using Setapp also saves me a lot of money. I don't need some apps everyday so I wouldn't buy them as standalone. However, with Setapp I don't ave to think about that.

I am extremely happy with the product and I don't have any cons.

Lucy
Director in Griekenland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great apps and price!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall really good - we were excited about it to begin with, and I don't think we'd consider switching.

Lots of apps I was using anyway/wanted to buy. Good team set up. Really nice person at customer service who helped us with a custom account.

Honestly, I haven't noticed anything in particular.

Jessica
Stylist in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nice tool for creative people!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

- it's cheaper than buy apps separately. - good way to work with photo&video editors (like GlueMotion, Photo Magico) and then upload content to Instagram via Uplet app

too complex iOS activation flow via QR code. I'd like to have a separate app on iPhone

Mihail
Director of Technical Operations in Roemenië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best bunddle software for macos

Opmerkingen: Great!

Ease of use Variety of the apps offered Reliability of deployment & updates

More apps are always welcome Better notifications on new apps Bteer description for some apps

Anix
Anix
Owner in Thailand
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great for mac users

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Swift knife of everything you need for mac productivity.

Nothing really. It's great value for so many apps that you can use.

Software Developer II in Canada
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very innovative app with some gems available.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great tools, fair price and innovative business model.

- Great number of apps to chose from - very easy to use and to install apps. - handy way to have apps on multiple devices. - A few apps are really high quality.

- Many apps are not that useful or very niche, and they vary in quality. - Unless you are using a handful of apps regularly, you are better off just buying the individual apps that you need. - It could be an amazing service if there were fewer, but higher quality apps. - Support is not always helpful.

Leonardo
Leonardo
CTO in Estland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A good resource for all my Macs

4,0 2 jaar geleden

There are a few apps that I need for my work and some for my power user tasks. The price of this product is lower then the two licenses combined, so I'm saving money and on top of that I have a ton of other apps to discover.

Many apps are not that useful, so you might end up cluttering your Mac if you like trying new apps all the time!