Soluno was a good choice for our firm

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
Ed K.
Controller
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had been users of PCLaw for many years, but the current state of that program was too uncertain for us to continue. Soluno did everything for us that PCLaw did and it did it without crashing or locking up. Soluno is also a more modern product. The look and feel is of a much newer program and it operates like a much newer product.

Pluspunten: The conversion from PCLaw was all done by the folks at Soluno at no cost to us. I have dealt with data conversions before and this was a huge factor in our decision. Customer support is also second to none. They are very responsive and frequently you can talk directly to the programmers. Very simple to use and fairly intuitive. This program can either be installed locally or on the cloud. We already had the hardware in place, so we chose to install locally. If we choose to switch to the cloud at a later date, it is literally a very quick process. This flexibility was also a major factor in our decision.

Minpunten: The reports cannot be customized which is a disappointment. You can export any of the reports to Excel, so it isn't too difficult to get the data you want, but some customization would be nice. This program is fairly young, so improvements are coming at a rapid pace. If you are looking for a completely mature product, then this may not be for you. However, they are very responsive to users suggestions and many suggestions become reality in future releases.

Soluno Review

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019
Brian R.
Juridische dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our main focus in using the system is basic accounting and basic time entry. We also use the system for financial reporting, but only at the basic level since we export reporting and run higher metrics in excel.
Currently we use the system also for conflict checking, but in the future this will likely be separated and done through our document management systems.

Pluspunten: Soluno works very well in daily management of a 20-25 attorney law firm. The accounting data entry side of the system is fluid and works well to cover all possibly scenarios that happen in daily law firm management.

Minpunten: The reporting tools could use to be more robust and management friendly. Ultimately you can get the answer needed, but more customization on reporting that can be setup and run quickly would be very helpful. From a time entry standpoint it covers all bases, but a calendar view and individual time management from a reporting level would be very helpful.

Excellent Cloud Based Legal Accounting and Time/Billing Software

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019
Patrick C.
Accounting Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our firm started about 1 year ago. We launched with Soluno, and it has been the backbone of the firm. Starting a new firm has LOTS of bumps in the road, but the great team at Devlos was never a problem. On the contrary, we view them as a tremendous partner!

Pluspunten: Easy to use and customize. Amazing customer support. Constantly being improved.

Minpunten: No mobile app. Although I think that is in the works.

van Devlos Software op 26-6-2019

Hi Patrick, thanks so much for taking the time to review us!

Soluno for Small Firms

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Krista M.
Lawyer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I opened my practice as a sole practitioner, with Soluno, approximately 1 year ago. We are building and growing together. It's been a fantastic experience working with their Team. They are keen to support their clients in any way possible. I am very glad I made the choice to work with Soluno.

Pluspunten: The customer service team at Soluno is fantastic! They are ALWAYS keen to assist and resolve any issues as they arise. I really enjoy that Soluno is developing and growing with its lawyer clients, listening to what we really want and working to implement those solutions. The system is easy to use and navigate and errors are easily corrected.

Minpunten: There are things that are glitchy sometimes as they continue to build and develop. Customer service is VERY responsive, but some issues are more of an annoyance that shouldn't happen in the first place.

van Devlos Software op 26-6-2019

Hi Krista, thank you for your kind words. Working with your practice is an absolute pleasure; we take pride in our support team and so we're thrilled that you find it beneficial. We are always working towards fixing any glitches in our system, and with your feedback and our recent optimizations, Soluno is more reliable and stable than ever. We're excited to continue assisting your firm in the future!

I Won the Software Lottery

Carla W.
Bookkeeper
Juridische dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I now have quick, accurate information available at a moments notice for my Partners when they ask me for account balances, monthly billings, client ledger card information, etc. I no longer have to keep separate excel spreadsheets for reporting information to my Partners. I now have an automatic 3 way reconciliation.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that this product is very user friendly, functional and makes sense! All the reports and documents are in pdf format and you have the option to convert them to excel if needed. This product has saved me so much time and energy that I feel like I've won the software lottery!

Minpunten: There is nothing I don't like about this product.

van Devlos Software op 26-6-2019

Thank you for your kind words Carla. Its great to hear that Soluno has been such a great fit for your firm!

Very happy that we switched over to Soluno

Mary N.
Comptroller
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is user friendly and relatively easy to navigate and the customer service is exceptional!

Minpunten: Creating certain reports can be a bit difficult and there are not enough report views.

van Devlos Software op 26-6-2019

Hi Mary - we really appreciate you taking the time to review Soluno. We are always thankful for your feedback and its great that you find the product easy to move through! Upcoming improvements to the reporting screens will make it easier to create new report views, and we're always happy to work with you through our support chat to make further improvements!

Soluno review - highly recommend

Tatjana M.
CIO
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are using Soluno for a one-stop software to do time reporting, billing and accounting of legal services. We also have integrated our front end platform with Soluno that allows to display billing information to our clients and payment information to our lawyers.

Pluspunten: Full of features, amazing customer support

Minpunten: User interface is quirky, API integration needs more documentation.

Highly recommend

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2019
Bernard C.
Lawyer

Opmerkingen: Great.

Pluspunten: Technologically is not my strength. Soluno is easy to use and great support if any issues.

Minpunten: With printing cheques sometimes some contacts do not auto populate. It is pretty easy to go to another tab to get the contact number though.

Easy to use billing software

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019
Anita D.
Partner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Soluno has been a great fit for our small practice. The customer support is second to none and ease of use is exceptional.

Minpunten: I wish it had a feature to create a budget and that it was easier to edit entries as needed.