Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Hostfully Property Management Platform reviews

Over Hostfully Property Management Platform

Software voor vastgoedbeheer en gastervaringen voor beheerders van kortetermijnverhuur die hun bedrijf willen laten groeien.

Meer informatie over Hostfully Property Management Platform

Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT. So helpful and we are still hopeful that they will refund us.

I would avoid unless you know and can explain EXACTLY and EVERY SINGLE feature (to the smallest detail) that you would need, and ask very specific questions whether Hostfully provides it.

Beoordelingen van Hostfully Property Management Platform

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Hostfully Property Management Platform heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 214 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hostfully Property Management Platform eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (214)

Rich
Rich

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

FRB Rentals wouldn't be what it is today without Hostfully. The PMP that keeps on giving!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Hostfully platform and especially the team have been a pleasure to work with.
They are VERY responsive to anything the FRB Rentals team throws at them, be it a question, suggestion for improvement or a bug.

Love the one place to rule them all approach. The ability to create all our FRB Rentals listings in once place, manage pricing and bookings and push it out to direct bookings as well as the OTAs (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.) is so central to a successful Short Term Rentals business. Hostfully, like any software app, isn't perfect, BUT their support and development teams take feedback and fix issues and implement new features requested by the user base. I personally have had many new features I've suggested implemented.

At FRB Rentals, we use automated templates to the extreme. Initially there is a learning curve to setting up the more advance automation using templates and trigger. Highly suggest you write it all down and map out how you want timing to happen on a booking through review, then implement it and test one step at a time. The formatting on communications should be tested with each OTA to ensure it looks good to the guest receiving it.

Jennifer

Feedback of system

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It is much easier to run from a mobile device than the previous

Creating the templates and triggers. Also navigating the integration

Eva
Owner CEO in VS

It’s a good system

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 3 star out of 5. Good customer service but need someone to pick up the phone to get stuff done right away if needed

I liked that you help me to onboard and team is very friendly

App is horrible. Needs improvement. The price seems to be very high right now. It is not good that I can’t call [sensitive content hidden] when I need him. I can just schedule a meeting and as I am solo and do it all sometimes u can’t get to the c comp to do the appointment. I need to be able to call someone. This is very difficult for me. Thinking of doing a change

Alexander
IT Director in Portugal
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great platform with outstanding customer support

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A great experience over the nearly 4 years that we've worked together with all Hostfully team members being helpful and kind.

The customer support team are amazing, responsive and always friendly. The platform itself has a great selection of integrations and it is constantly expanding. The Hostfully dev team is constantly adding and updating things and everyone always seems open to new ideas and ways of improving.

There are a few features that would be nice to have for the Portuguese market like certified invoicing and guest check-in, however these are usually handled by integrations. A more robust owner's portal would be a great plus too.

Doug
Property Manager in VS

Hostfully is getting better

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Channel management and communications integration across all channels.

Some of the cumbersome channel integrations and updates are not clearly communicated specifically when Hometogo went away!

Concierge in Zuid-Afrika

Passable PMS System

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Fairly easy to use and understand. Compared to other PMS systems Hostfully needs more functionalities.

The calendar view is great but definitely can still improve. When we compare it to other PMS systems. Functions like split bookings will be useful

Channel Manager and Hostfully sometimes didn't sync which led to overbookings. When this occurs a tedious manual search is then required to fix the issue.

Reymauk
Virtual Assistant in Filipijnen

Best Property Management Platform

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The features that is easy to access and navigate

What I like the least in Hostfully is that linking to different OTAs

Rick
Rick
Owner in Canada

Review Hostfully

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good. I enjoy working with my success cash.

Customer support/technical assistance speed of replies.

On-boarding length of time. Took too long/too many meetings.

Taylor

New User on Hostfully

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It’s okay. I switched from hospitable which is more user friendly.

I like the calendar view the most out of all

The non ability to run a report for email addresses from the pre arrival form and messaging is a bit complicated

Concierge in Zuid-Afrika

Hostfully is a Fair PMS

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Hostfully has been a simple and easy platform to use. I would recommend it because of its ease of use. Time for training on this product was less than a week which was great.

It is very easy and simple to use, not overall complicated. It has been the bes

The link between the channel manager not always the best which can complicate things. This was only one hiccup but everything else went well

Emma
Founder in Griekenland

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

This software has completely revolutionised my vacation rental business!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the first sales call to the daily use of the platform my experience with Hostfully has been nothing but positive. These guys are awesome!

With very little time to spend getting familiar with the software and setting up all my properties, I loved how user friendly the Hostfully platform is. The UI was intuitive and totally logical to the needs of a short term rental owner with 20+ properties. The set up time was minimal compared with other products I'd used and the customer service & training were amazing. Their live chat help line is truly best in market. Anything Ive ever needed help with has been resolved within the hour with sensible, easy to follow instructions, charm and humour - you can really tell these guys are also short term rental hosts.

The accounting & bookkeeping side of the platform needs some improvement. All the info is there but pushing out reports at the end of the month requires too much manual reconfiguration. I dont use accounting software because my business isnt large enough to warrant the cost and I think the Hostfully platform could easily export the data I need in an easy to use format. Id rather a one stop platform than 5 different software programs integrating with each other - too many work arounds and too much opportunity for there to be a breakdown in the chain of info.

Sarah
Founder President, Director of Operations & Guest Experiences in VS

Top Rated for many reasons. Great company culture and leadership

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Not only, Game-changing for operations and increased revenue , but also peace of mind knowing team members have better access to operationsto help make them successful in their various support roles.

customer service and help articles. triggers and templates with sms featurecleaning jobs, owner blocks

increasing costssome integrated tools do not provide the same level of customer support that hostfully does. Owner blocks could be included in repots along with "costs" in spreadsheet, Owner block trigger a cleaning job

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review, Sarah. We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our company culture, leadership, customer service, and help articles. We're also glad to hear that you find our triggers and templates with SMS feature useful, and that they have been game-changing for your operations and increased your revenue. We're constantly striving to improve our service, so we appreciate your feedback on the owner blocks and integrated tools. We'll take your comments into consideration as we continue to develop and enhance our platform. Thank you for choosing Hostfully! :)

Shannon
Owner/Operator in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Hostfully is a breath of fresh air in the world of PMS

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are very happy and refer hostfully to others without hesitation.

We have loved our onboarding experience with Hostfully. The support team is wonderful. We really appreciate the response time and attention to the details. Support is always helpful and encouraging. We love the way that the platform looks. We also really appreciate the built-in booking website. Super helpful and keeps things streamlined. We also appreciate how we receive updates regarding new or improved features.

We know that the team is working on updating the calendar features. We would like to see more flexibility with the calendar so that we can add color-coding, and notes, etc. but otherwise we are very satisfied with the stremline processes.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hostfully, Shannon. We are thrilled to be described as a breath of fresh air in the world of Property Management Systems (PMS). Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're glad that our platform has made a positive impact on your business. It's fantastic to hear that you have loved your onboarding experience with Hostfully and that our support team has been wonderful. We are delighted that you find our platform visually appealing and appreciate the convenience of the built-in booking website. We understand your desire for more flexibility with the calendar, including features like color-coding and notes. Rest assured, our team will listen to your feedback! We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are honored to have been chosen based on positive reviews, ease of use, price, and support. We are glad to hear that our automation capabilities have helped cut your workload in half, streamlining your processes. Thank you for referring Hostfully to others without hesitation and for being such a great customer! :D

Andrew
CEO in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Good Vacation rental software. Slow functionality.

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like Hostfully. It is a good PMS system, which works generally well for our niche business. There are a number of bugs and system update requests which I wish were much better. Most notably, I would like for ACH/E-Check to be implemented with VRP (who does already support that payment option). I would also like for it to be easier to manage/download an "order" for a reservation instead of having to monkey with some weird custom print settings just to get the order to fit properly on a page (or take an awkward zoomed-out screen shot). In general, it manages our channel bookings, fees, and the online booking process works pretty well.

Hostfully is fairly intuitive, and we use it to manage all of our reservations, track payments, and do some guest communications. Triggers work well, and the guest booking experience is easy.

This software is slow. The Pipeline takes 5-10 second to load every time you go to it. We are experiencing slow (10+ second) load times on each "reservation" which is very annoying. Support from the Hostfully team is very slow, and management for "high level" issues is virtually non-existent. Inbox is similarly slow/buggy and only properly "loads" after a page refresh. While all of these issues have work-arounds, they seem to be rooted in slow system performance on the Hostfully side which has been consistent since we implemented the software 8 months ago. While I have submitted a number of support tickets, no progress has been made, and we just deal with the sluggishness as a team. One last issue (which is more just an annoyance) is that when checking out/completing an online reservation in Chrome, the auto-populate fills in the email address in the last name field. 9 out of 10 guests do not notice/fix this, and the reservations CONSISTENTLY come in with Bob [email protected] for the first/last name. This requires us to manually update in Hostfully later, and additionally all of the trigger emails that generate when the bookings come in have no/wrong last name due to the error.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Andrew. We appreciate your positive remarks on Hostfully's functionality and user-friendly experience. We apologize for the performance issues you've encountered, and we're actively working on improving system speed and addressing the concerns you've raised. Your insights are invaluable as we strive to enhance the overall experience. Thanks for your patience and continued support!

Bron: GetApp

Critical Feature Missing

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Hostfully does have some good features..

Hostfully is missing a KEY FEATURE that is pivotal to operating a short-term rental business in an efficient manner! The missing feature is their integration with VRBO. While Hostfully allows you to set up "automated messages" to guests who book through Airbnb, they lack the integration to do the same on VRBO. This is something that they won't tell you during the training sessions, so please take this as your warning!! After I signed up for Hostfully, I learned about this lack of integration and immediately canceled and am now using Guesty which not only has integration to message your guests automatically from their platform, but they also have many many more features as well! If you're serious about growing your short-term rental business, I highly recommend using software that can support you (not Hostfully)!

2 jaar geleden

Hi Bailey, Thank you for trying Hostfully. First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication on how our automated messaging works since it works for all channels including Vrbo. I believe the limitation you are referring to is the lack of a Vrbo messaging API. This prevents you from receiving messages in Hostfully sent from the Vrbo guest portal. You can still automate emails to your Vrbo guests and when they respond, correspond with them via email directly from the Hostfully inbox. The lack of a Vrbo messaging API comes from Vrbo themselves. We are patiently waiting for Vrbo to add this to their official API. We are proud to have reached the exclusive "Preferred Partner" status for Vrbo, and because of that, we only integrate through their official API. We do not scrape data/emails in an unofficial way, where a simple change in HTML code could break the "integration". In the meantime, the workflow mentioned above works well for our customers.

Margie

Excellent Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We moved to Hostfully wanting a software that integrates with Quickbooks and they have not disappointed us on anything that we have asked them to tackle.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], the owner, is available and is always open to improving his software to increase revenue and help to push our properties through API connections. Customer service is amazing and the costs for the software is minimal compared to some of the very large software options out there, but better!

No cons! we are so happy with the software... I would love a phone app... that is the only con!

Amanda

Great STR Management Software

5,0 vorig jaar

The price is unbeatable and the features are everything needed for a small company to be run like a large one.

It can take some time for training to learn all the bells and whistles but growing with the company we have seen many updates and we look forward to continuing to see the program get better.

vorig jaar

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are glad to hear that our pricing is unbeatable and that the customization options have allowed you to scale your business. We are thrilled to hear that our features have been able to meet the needs of your company helping you operate like a larger one. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue working together, Thank you again for choosing Hostfully! :)

Keith
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Extremely Helpful Cloud Solution for Vacation Rentals: Calendar, Booking Widget, Lead Management++

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Orbirental does much more than I really need it to, but I find myself using more and more of it as time goes on. Originally discovered this as literally the only nice-looking solution for putting one's vacation rental calendar and a "book now" widget on a dedicated website, but then found it does so much more... Very helpful in terms of managing/consolidating leads from the many different listing platforms into one central location. The ability to easily send quotes to inquiring guests is fantastic. And, if you don't have a way to securely and directly take payments, well it gives you that, too (with support for many different payment processing and payment methods). It basically gives you all of the essential components you need to run a vacation rental business (and that you would have a very hard time hacking together yourself!). Essential for me was its ability to support dynamic pricing (currently from integration with PriceLabs) , but there should be more integrations as time goes on. My use case might be a little unusual as I own and manage just a single property. (I have no doubt that it easily scales to support even rather large property management firms and it was obviously designed from the ground up to support multiple users/agents and multiple properties.) For me, I was trying to build my own dedicated website for my vacation rental with similar features, functionality and user experience as delivered by Airbnb, VRBO, etc. and, lo and behold, using Orbirental gave me all of the pieces that I could not have easily and cost-effectively built myself. It can take a little time to understand the workflows and the Orbirental way of doing things (hence, 4 stars for ease-of-use), but it's mighty powerful... And I find myself, over time, moving toward making it more central to the way I manage and respond to guest inquiries (which I probably should have done in the first place). OUTSTANDING customer support with quick response time, a "there are no stupid questions" attitude, and very responsive to requests for enhancement. Very reliable: The only "issues" I've seen with the product have been due to the general complexities of integration with the broad variety of external data feeds they have to deal with (e.g., something goes haywire at Airbnb or HomeAway and that ends up affecting Orbirental). Basically, it "does everything it says on the tin" and more. Highly recommended and essential!

Great calendar/booking widget. Enables payment processing. Easy to use quote tool. Outstanding customer support. Extensive feature set. Basic features up and running instantly. Modern/clean design.

Bit of a learning curve as one would expect from a product that is unique, powerful and customizable. Takes some effort/configuration to get the most out of it. Somewhat hard to use "on the go" as the admin interface works best on desktop browsers. A companion app for mobile would be awesome.

Nancy
Short Term Rental Property Manager in VS

Love hate relationship

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest help has been having the cleaners being notified each time a booking occurs. It has been a lengthy process to convert to Hostfully. Onboarding was not as good as I had hoped. I still don't know how to use much of the website. Your chat support is excellent. I am very disappointed that I have more work to do with VRBO because we use Hostfully. I have thought of discontinuing because it has made it so much more difficult. I haven't because I like Pricelabs being able to change my pricing daily. I had hoped using a channel manager would make my work easier and simpler. That has not been the case.

I can see all the bookings on one calendar. They send messages to my cleaners as soon as a booking is made. One change that goes to all platforms. I can plug in Pricelabs to change my pricing. Support is great. Quick chat responses, answers my questions and solves the problems.

No app is a real problem. Please get it running soon. Hard to read pages of website, the muted grey and other muted colors are hard to read. Type font is way too small to read on a phone. Calendar can be confusing. Hard to add jobs, everything is too small and sensitive, so I end up on the wrong date, etc. Seem to have to go to different locations on website to get something done. There should be an automatic assignment, when it is just me handling everything. Sometimes I need to do something but can't, then I remember I have to assign it to me before I can manage the thing I need. Since having a channel manager it is a lot more work for me, because VRBO will not collect funds nor report and pay occupancy tax. Inquiries cannot be handled through Hostfully, only bookings. Onboarding was lengthy, difficult, incomplete, poor scheduling and cancellations. We have had some glitches where it wasn't sending out the information correctly. I still need more explanations of all the bells and whistles, but onboarding is over, so is my training.

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Nancy. We're glad to hear that you appreciate our features, such as the ability to see all bookings on one calendar, send messages to cleaners, and change pricing with Pricing processors. We're also happy to hear that our support team has been responsive and helpful and we appreciate your feedback on the website's readability. Please note we already release our Mobile App! We'll continue to work on improving our platform to better meet your needs. Once again, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Hostfully :)

Isabela
Administrative Coordinator in Honduras

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best-value PMS out there!

4,0 vorig jaar

Hostfully has changed our lives. I really love the pipeline feature - all the information I require for my daily operations are there! Hostfully just has a fresh look and is mainly friendly for users. Whenever we have questions, we work with their amazing customer service team - [sensitive content hidden], we love you! Overall, Hostfully has a great team and makes our lives easier.

There are some features that need to be worked on - for example, being able to edit imported leads (Booking.com). Being able to message VRBO guests through Hostfully inbox. Being able to apply discounts to certain periods of time, not for it to be applied to the whole year.

Brian

Treehouse Rental using Hostfully Platform

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been good. Hostfully offers what I feel is a comprehensive platform for what our business requires. The customer service team has been fantastic. The integrations are really helpful, notably the short term rental insurance and remote lock options. Super helpful!

The integration capability and the Guidebooks. The Hostfully platform is comprehensive and offers everything we need to run our rental business. We have not used the channel manager for airbnb and others yet, but that will be a key driver for growth.

The new calendar experience and job creation. Like seeing the big picture for reservations, and a linear calendar does not allow that. The job creation software only allows a few jobs to be created at a time.Lastly, adding new features and the voting system is less than ideal.

vorig jaar

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review and sharing your positive experience with our platform integration capabilities and Guidebooks. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the calendar experience, job creation software, and voting system, and we will keep them in mind as we continue to improve our platform. We are glad to hear that you find our customer service team fantastic, and that you consider that our platform offers everything you need to run your rental business! Thank you for choosing Hostfully

Sean
Principal in VS

needs major work

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: many clunky elements of the software. Frankly, I think it needs a major cosmetic overall to make it more user friendly.

Good software, but needs a ton of work, especially in the Trigger management as well as accounting side of the house. The software is just "clunky" and not user-friendly in many areas which is unfortunate.

The communication with guests and missing very obvious features, such as quick access to see who is currently being hosted and the ability to manage easily. Also there is no ability to charge a customer directly on the platform; we need to go through Stripe to do "add on" services

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your insights into areas that need improvement. We're actively working on enhancing the trigger management, accounting, and overall user-friendliness of the platform. Your comments on guest communication features and the ability to manage easily are noted, and we'll take them into consideration for future updates. We understand the importance of direct charging for add-on services, you can modify the lead and send them a payment link directly through the platform, or connect your Marketplace so guests can buy your services! Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to making Hostfully a better experience for you. Thank you for your support.

Spencer
CEO in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Orbirental is a next generation VR platform at the leading trend of technology

5,0 7 jaar geleden

I have been really impressed by the functionality of the Orbirental Property Management Software. I started a full-service vacation rental business in Coachella Valley, CA approximately 1 year ago, and we have been growing quickly with large 5+ bedroom properties will hotel style amenities all in the Indio/La Quinta area. Orbirental has full integrations with the booking platforms, including Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, which has allowed us to expand our reach to the worldwide traveller market. Orbirental also provides great integrations with the newest and greatest technology partners so we can utilize the benefits of dynamic pricing, guest books, channel managers, keyless locks, email marketing software, along with many more tech companies that are emerging every day in this dynamic and fluid industry. Orbirental has an innovate and easy to use interface for managers, staff and guest inquiries. The lead management pipeline is what Orbirental has mastered at the core of its PMS, but there are so many useful integrations that make Orbirental a truly one-stop shop for any size management company that wants to stay at the leading trend of technology and run their business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend Orbirental for the modern vacation rental property management company!

Orbirental does not provide a website builder but can help vacation rental management companies build a customer and highly optimized website instead, using their API for data synchronization and payment processing.

Nicholas
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Have been a user for over 5 years. Critical to our success.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We love this software and it is the most critical piece of software we have for Osa Property Management.

The integrations with our tech stack is seamless and easy.

Photo ordering and management needs improvement

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for being a loyal user of Hostfully for over 5 years, Nicholas! We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that our integrations with your tech stack have been seamless and easy. We understand that photo ordering and management could use some improvement, and we'll make note of that for future enhancements. We're glad you find Hostfully's feel and interface easy to use and crisp, and we're delighted that it has been critical to the success of your property management. We're also happy to know that our customer service has been fast and available 24/7. Thank you for your kind words and support. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Ernesto
CEO in Panama

On the fence

4,0 vorig jaar

The price is very competitive.Customer service is dedicated, although sometimes slow to respond.

Lack of features that ease work, and lack of multi language among other things. There needs to be a feature to be able to edit multiple listings at once.

vorig jaar

Hi Ernesto, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you find our pricing to be competitive and that you appreciate our dedicated customer service, even though there were times when our response time was slower than desired. We appreciate your suggestions for additional features to improve our platform, such as edit multiple listings at once and support for multiple languages. We take feedback like this seriously and will certainly take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to improve and develop our platform, We're always looking for ways to improve and provide the best possible service to our customers.