Over Remato

Meet the go-to construction software for growing construction companies. Boost your productivity, gain visibility & get back lost time.

Meer informatie over Remato

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Remato

4,9
4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Remato heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 8 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (8)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Remato eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (8)

Kaspar A.
CEO in Estland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

All the info is correctly in one place and easy to manage

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Thanks to Remato we have a clear overview of our schedules and the actual working hours. Pictures, documents, and other info is automatically collected under the correct project. Time tracking is also easy for the workers. About the asset management - we now have good overview of our tools. All of them are marked with QR codes and moving them around between projects is now just a couple of clicks. This gives us accurate info of where things currently are.

Sometimes the app is not as responsive and sometimes it has a few glitches, but the customer support is very effective.

3 maanden geleden

The all-in-one approach is the most important aspect at the end of the day. that has always been part of our vision! We really appreciate that most customers just like yourself see great value in there! About glitches - We will keep going and fixing everything when we find something! We really appreciate this feedback and please do report to us when you find something!

Margit P.
office assistant in Estland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Data is precise and digital, which makes our lives easier

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The information is more precise and associated with the correct project. Previously, the information was on paper that was not as detailed and accurate. Rematos also makes it easier to check the information afterward through various reports and timesheets. A very big advantage is that the team can take pictures of the work on the site and the photos are automatically gathered to project galleries.

Workers are not very precise with their data entry and sometimes it is hard to find the mistakes and correct them.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review! The con you mentioned about fixing data entry mistakes made by workers is indeed an important topic. Valuable feedback for us! We are working towards making it easier to find & fix any anomalies like that in the reports and the timesheets.

Aimar S.
Road equipment manager in Estland
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers

Everything related to assets is in one place and easily accessible

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

We use asset management in Remato. Now we have a precise overview of where are assets located, what is their status, who has used them and for how long. The time that we spent on generating monthly reports has decreased significantly. Tool history is great because it gives me a quick timeline of all the events regarding this specific asset. Great cost overview regarding assets on each project.

Tracking work hours for heavy machinery is the feature that we miss the most.

Irma T.
finance manager in Estland
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Everything is in one place and I have more freedom in planning my own time

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Remato solved so many problems

The most valuable thing is that everything is in one place. I have all the data in real-time and precisely by second. The old paperwork is gone, I don’t have a pile of paper timesheets on my table anymore. Remato gives me all the details about time entries very precisely. It is also easier for the workers to report the correct hours as they don't have to calculate anything on their own anymore. And neither do I. Also the asset overview is just amazing. For the first time we truly understood how many tools are getting stolen, lost or broken. We simply did not know how much did we buy new tools without knowing that the last one was simply forgotten on the site or was stolen.

I wish that the work pauses would be visible in timesheets. And also if there would better ways to sign off different documents I wouldn't have to leave Remato, then most of my thing should be done there.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks for the review! It brought a smile to my face when you said that thanks to Remato you gained an overview of the tools for the first time ever. It is saving quite some money when you see how many tools have been stolen, lost, or just forgotten on the site. Regarding the cons: The pauses will become visible in timesheets in the coming months, it is already in our product pipeline! Similar thing with sign-off flows. We are adding more and more cases where you can sign a document.

Madis O.
object manager in Estland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Super solution - makes our daily work faster and more convenient

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Collecting pictures is very good feature. Digital timekeeping together with information from pictures taken on the construction site is especially helpful in compiling the documentation. A good overview of the work that is already done and what people are doing right now.

It was hard to get everybody to use it immediately.

3 maanden geleden

Appreciate the feedback! Collecting site photos and all the other data about the completed jobs are quite popular features indeed! Getting everyone on board indeed needs some effort from everybody. Mostly it is necessary that someone from within the company is kind-of an ambassador who is leading the implementation - to make sure that the setup is done properly and data to get started is in there. And then the most effective way just is to make it strictly a mandatory part of day-to-day teamwork.

Taavi K.
designer in Estland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Live overview is just great!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Very satisfied, fulfills its purpose. The most helpful part is that you can see anytime who is at work and what they are working on. It's easy to get all the information and reports, no need to search for anything like it used to be with the more manual systems that we used before Remato.

Everything is precise to a second. We don't need into that precisely, I wish there was a rounding capability.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback! Work tracking with live overview is indeed a popular feature. It usually raises the team's discipline and performance. Regarding rounding - we are working on it!

Tarko V.
chro in Estland
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

I have more time for my family and I sleep better

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Time is the most important asset and Remato helps me to save it! In the past, I spent so many hours entering, managing, and analysing the tracked hours of the team in Excel. Sometimes I even had to cut time from sleep hours. After the introduction of Remato, which keeps track instead of me, I have more time than I spend with my family, and I also get to sleep well.

Can't think of anything right now. There are no cons at the moment.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for the kind words! All-in-one and ease of use are two really fundamental principles we are following.

Monika M.
Assistant Manager in Spanje
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Customer support is fast and the app is easy to use and saves us time.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Managing the work schedule takes now less time. I love that everything is together in one system. Remato is easy to use and customer support is fast.

I can't think of anything right now. Everything is working properly.