Great company, great product...

Paul M.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Leon and his crew are amazing~ I never have problems, but on 1 or 2 occasions I forgot my PW or need them to reconnect the data base b/c I was beta testing for ChiroTouch they are quick to reply and jump on my computer and solve it...

Pluspunten: Integrates with my E.H.R. software database (ChiroTouch) and will send a email to my patients asking for a honest review. If I get 4 or more stars it will give them the option to post to Google, Yelp, etc... It they give 3 stars or less it immediately shoots me a email so I can call the patient and address their concerns, before it is sent to the Google or Yelp!

Minpunten: After posting the 4 or 5 star review to Google or Yelp... It needs to have ALSO have the option to post the review to Instagram/Facebook with "one click of the button..."

Close to perfect

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Megan D.
Director of Marketing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Doctible has been amazing. The service has allowed us to improve our customer service on multiple fronts, by keeping us in touch with people who come in contact with our office and brand. It has also allowed us to repair relationships and reach out to less-than-thrilled clients, many times before they review us negatively on public sites. The only hiccup came when we switch to a cloud-based PMS and had to start sending the notices out manually for our four locations.

Pluspunten: We love the usable feedback,the ease of use for our staff and reviewers, and the analytics.

Minpunten: We wish you had a sync with our practice management software (Eyefinity, cloud-based), so notices could go out automatically instead of us having to send them manually.

Doctible is the BEST!

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Josephine G.
marketing
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Service is top-notch, pricing is amazing, and it offers so many options. You can customize the message and so much more. They have been so kind and helpful through all aspects of integration and after.

Pluspunten: We received a very welcomed phone call that informed the practice of Doctible.

Minpunten: I can't say anything negative. We love everything!

Doctible experience

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
Alex P.
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

Pluspunten: I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

Minpunten: I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

User-friendly and simple!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Quinn C.
Owner Dentist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simplicity. Multiple users may be added.

Minpunten: The frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.

Excellent Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
Lorena F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a positive experience with helping us get reviews posted on our social media sites.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to send out requests to our patients to ask them to give us feedback. I like how I can see quickly and easily the review that a patient left for us. I contacted customer support for assistance and did not have to wait at all for a live person! Ryan was so very helpful in explaining the answers to my questions and directing me to the appropriate places to make the desired changes. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick!

Minpunten: I don't see a manual or "how to" on the software page. It would be nice to see a list of the requests that were submitted and percentages of how people responded to the requests being sent.

Excellent source for feedback and service recovery!

Courtney O.
Patient Experience Coordinator
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since our facility started using Doctible it has increased our star rating on sites like Google, and has also lessened the need for patients to vent on Social Media and given them direct access to leave their positive experiences improving our presence there. It has allowed us to correct things that the patient is dissatisfied with before receiving other surveys or sometimes before even leaving the facility, and has also given them a direct line to us. We love it.

Pluspunten: Real time feedback.
Hand feeds you opportunities for service recovery.
EXTREMELY fast customer support that is friendly and courteous.
Ability to connect directly with patients.

Minpunten: I can't think of anything right off the top of my head.

Great Product and Superior Customer Service

Trent A.
VP of Marketing
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are solving multiple business problems for us and our clients. By partnering Doctible we are able to offer products a la carte, as bundles and also as part of our all inclusive packages. The customer service the Doctible team provides is beyond I have received with any other partner. They go above and beyond to understand our user needs and reporting needs and collaborate with us and our other partners to ensure we and our clients are getting what they need.

Pluspunten: This software has multiple uses and is very easy to use and implement the solutions we want for our clients.

Minpunten: So far there is nothing I don't like about the software. It is meeting all of our needs and what functionality they don't have currently, they are willing to put on their roadmap and develop.

Awesome

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
James G.
Business Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a pleasurable experience dealing with Doctible since the beginning and I am hoping that you will offer new options in the future.

Pluspunten: The ease of use & customer the service especially Cara!

Minpunten: At this moment I have no immediate dislikes of what were are getting from Doctible.

Streamlined and Robust

Kelly Z.
CCO
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers

Pluspunten: Ease of daily use
Simplicity of initial set up and integration
Excellent Customer Service
Creates cohesion with online presence
Nothing falls through the cracks related to reviews
Love that I can respond to a review directly from the platform

Minpunten: Everything we've needed to work has and Doctible has been willing to hear out our thoughts in the past as related to features and tools.

Doctible in the office

Philippe C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was hesitant at first to use doctible but we needed a way to have reviews done for us (we live in a small town and it is very competitive). It is very easy to set up and use. We are thankful that we now get to see reviews daily and even get feedback from our patients.

Pluspunten: How easy it is to use. Great customer service.

Minpunten: I wish people didn't have to have a google account in order to leave a google review but we understand this isn't your fault.

Easy and Effective

Octaviano G.
Practice Management Company Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It worked right away, signed up my other clients after it proved to be useful.

Pluspunten: The fact that they a "no commitment policy" makes it more inviting. They prove it works and you stay on board because it does. The software is very user friendly, big buttons and clean interface.

Minpunten: Wish it would add more a la carte items, instead of having to take the leap for a bigger package.

Made our office THRIVE!!

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Melinda M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: INCREDIBLE! I need something and it happens like magic. Adding online pay button, adding pictures, removing information etc. They are super efficient.

Pluspunten: How easy it is for people to leave a review.
The texting to confirm appointments is easy and effective.

Minpunten: Would have like to have been able to change contact phone numbers to update as needed.

Doctible implementation

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2019
Nancy T.
Dentist/owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was wonderful from the start. Met the customer service rep at Agd annual meeting he was very helpful and instrumental on getting the ball rolling. From there it has been all good. Even recommended to our state affinity program.

Pluspunten: Very user friendly and our patients loved it also. Saves us alot of tmie

Minpunten: It is for the future iand relates to my only "4". Which is still very good. Going forward it would be beneficial if we could also chose a language. We manually write some txt in spanish. We have many spanish speaking patients and they would be better served if their appointments and reminders were in spanish.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Theresa L.
FAADOM
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer Service is OUTSTANDING. Anytime I have a question or concern they are extremely helpful and resolve my issue in no time.

Pluspunten: Easy to set up and use on a daily basis
Customer Service is outstanding!!

Minpunten: I can't think of one thing I don't like.

We're excited!!!

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Brynn P.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our rep was wonderful at explaining what services Doctible has to offer our dental practice! He got us set up for our install on a day that was convenient for us. He called today to show us how to utilize Doctible & how to get the most bang for our buck. Both our reps were very informative, personable & did a great job in educating us. Can't wait to get our google reviews rolling in!

Pluspunten: I love that this will help generate new google reviews for our dental practice!

Minpunten: Nothing yet :) We're just getting the ball rolling here

Patient Care Representative

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Jenny C.
patient care representative
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: it has brought to light a few dis-satisfied patients that we had the opportunity to make their experience better!

Pluspunten: It is really great how automated the service is and how easy the feedback is to get and integrate to all of our social media.

Minpunten: When the list of patients was being generated, it sometimes would include patients that had cancelled or rescheduled.

best for your money

Elham K.
licensed Acupuncturist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It saves us time and money

Pluspunten: I love that it's easy for the patients and the practitioner
I love that it links right into making us more popular on Google!
I love that they don't try to sell you a bunch of things you don't need several times per year.
I like that actual people answer the phone with in minutes and are ready to help you from the USA!

Minpunten: It would be great if you could have multiple clinics on the same platform

Love the Feed Back

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Cherie C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: From the day it was installed it was easy to use and manage!

Minpunten: I did not have any problems with any part of the software or install

Ease of setup and use

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Mike P.
Front Desk
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: From my first contact with Doctible the representatives have been upbeat, easy to follow and understand and helpful. Each time I have spoken with the support team, they have been responsive and prompt in both answering questions and explaining the way to get the most out of the product.

Pluspunten: How easy it was to setup with the help of the Doctible staff and how simple it is use to connect with clients without making them feel inundated with too many requests.

Minpunten: I haven't found anything about it that we don't like yet.

Great Product and Service

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Sean T.
Dentist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Doctible simplifies the process for patients to write reviews on sites such as Google and Facebook which makes it easy for offices to increase the number of quality reviews they receive from patients.

Minpunten: We so far have no cons since we started using Doctible.

doctible review

Cindy P.
front desk
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: very good and helpfull

Pluspunten: using it for PR and our reviews with google and facebook. seeing responses from patients

Minpunten: not much to report as of today, still working with it

What a difference

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019
Michele L.
office manager
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Like I said above easy to use system, great customer support. Anyone can use this!

Pluspunten: I was lucky enough to be called by Doctible because I did not realize that my reviews were not consistent. With this system they have made it easy to use and easy for my patients to review.

Minpunten: I only wish I started with them a long time ago. Thanks Doctible!

So far so GREAT

Gordon L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Everyone I have met or talked to has been very helpful and warm and kind...that is not always how it works out there in the world...thank you for that.

Pluspunten: The ease of use for us and our patients makes it remarkably good for getting reviews without a lot of work on our over worked staff.

Minpunten: Nothing I can pin point at this point... I can't imagine there is a huge flaw.

Dental website & patient reviews

Corrie C.
Dental Profession

Opmerkingen: Great

Pluspunten: The ease of setup and use. The support team is very helpful & professional.

Minpunten: Sometimes it takes awhile to have changed made to the website.