Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Sciforma

Realiseer groei en strategische doelstellingen door middel van een effectiever beheer van projecten en bronnen met Sciforma PPM Software.

Meer informatie over Sciforma

53 reviews worden weergegeven

Jennifer W.
Director of Project Management
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020

"Best single-platform product on the market for waterfall, Agile or hybrid"

Opmerkingen: I cannot say enough positive things about the team members I have directly interacted with at Sciforma. From the trainers, to my Customer Success Manager, to members of the support and product development teams. Everyone is accommodating, helpful and collaborative. I was already confident that Sciforma as a solution was the right choice for my organization's needs; the people supporting you are outstanding too! One thing to be prepared for is that the back-end can be a little daunting for admins who are not well-versed in both system configuration and project management. If you are not that comfortable, you will still have a wonderful support team to help you.

Pluspunten: I have reviewed, implemented, used and replaced several enterprise-level PPM solutions. Sciforma is, in my opinion, the best single-platform solution on the market to enable teams to run various methodologies, yet still report holistically at the enterprise level regardless of the methodology used to run each project. It's a true one-stop-shop for an organization that wants the flexibility to manage projects differently. You are able to do all traditional project management functions related to schedule, Gantt, budget, resource allocation, portfolio reporting and more. The Agile features are simpler than some of the big-name leaders who focus ONLY on Agile, yet robust enough that prior users of those large systems will still find comfort in managing their Agile efforts in Sciforma. For those organizations who are more comfortable with a hybrid-approach, this solutions easily integrates iterations/sprints into the Gantt view. If you have a Steering Committee making decisions about which projects should be started and when, or if your Finance group wants to in-depth financial impacts of the projects, this solution will make everyone happy. Sciforma is going to change how my organization approaches project and resource allocation decisions.

Minpunten: There are a couple things I'd like to see improved in the tool, though this may be personal preference.
1) I would prefer more automated data to be shown in the out-of-the-box project status reports rather than subjective text boxes and some high-level project data points.
2) I prefer an Agile burndown chart that predicts the sprint completion.
This said, Sciforma does allow you to build custom things (like the status report I want to see), and I've been able to create wish-list tickets for future development--and the product team has accepted several suggestions and placed them on the product roadmap.

• Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020
Thi H.
Project Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"Project Oriented Sciforma"

Opmerkingen: Our company started using Sciforma since last year especially for the Project Management related things such as planning, managing, and monitoring and controlling.

Pluspunten: Designer mode, that allows us the flexibility and capability to create and modify our own tools for the production view.

Minpunten: So far, I don't see anything that I don't like because the more I explore, the more I learn something new.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020
Nancy D.
Programme Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"SciForma review"

Opmerkingen: It is easier to manage project, especially when there are a lot of contractors involved.

Pluspunten: I used SciForma for classical Project Management schedule, task, resource management. All features are easy to use, intuitive. I am very happy with them.

Minpunten: At the moment I haven't found anything that I am unhappy with.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
David G.
Bioinformatics Co-op
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018

"Much Left to Be Desired"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have had an average experience with SciForma. It's excels in record-keeping but can be quite clunky to use. I wish the UI/UX would be improved so using SciForma wouldn't be as hard to use than it currently is.

Pluspunten: I like how it keeps track of your previous records and is good for accountability purposes. It is extremely convenient and easy to see what tasks I have been working on the past few weeks.

Minpunten: Many times the software UI is very clunky and leaves for a fairly annoying experience. Once in a while, buttons don't work and certain loading screens freeze. Though the effects are not critical, I do find the software to be somewhat of a pain to deal with at time and I think that's something that SciForma shouldn't be.

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Bongani bruce B.
Managing Director
Computersoftware
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

"Beautifully laid out, very intuitive, leverages the best of the tech it's built on."

Opmerkingen: Our clients have great visibility on the work we are doing for them, we can easily anticipate risks and be able to manage them in a way that set's very clear and resolute expectations, from an Agile development point of view our team collaborates in a way much much better than before while at the same time giving a clear picture to the client side PMs who typically manage their projects in a waterfall fashion. Everyone is part of the same picture.

Pluspunten: User adoption is key in any enterprise system, Sciforma's ease of use enables that, it is quite intuitive and a beautiful sight to behold, we've come to see that users highly appreciate that effort. Technically it is very strong (the strongest) yet fully maintaining the balance between technical complexity and ease of use. With the release of Sciforma 7.1 we've seen massive leaps forward on a solution that was already at a peak compared to it's rivals, the introduction of Programme Management amongst, and the focus on building stronger connections with various data elements has seen Sciforma being highly appraised by our clients.

Minpunten: There are very little to no cons, everyone ultimately has their preference and Sciforma is ours. We are fully confident in the continuity that Sciforma constantly reassures us with by staying ahead of the race and breaking new grounds in this space.

Lisa L.
Program Manager
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

"Very Useful Tool"

Pluspunten: This software is very useful. It helps to track project milestones, project status, project costs. It also can be customized to meet our company needs. Sciforma engineering team is very helpful and responsive. They helped to create different dashboards we requested for different groups such as engineering group, finance group and operation group. Also these dashboards can be exported to an excel file to email to different groups.

Minpunten: As far, I do not feel any feature is missing as this software supports all our requirements.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020
George B.
Group Strategy and PMO Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018

"Very good tool if you use out of the box."

Opmerkingen: Good. Although the sluggishness of the system does negativelly affect how it is seen by our organisation.

Pluspunten: - User interface is great
- Ability to override forms, create our own dashboards.
- Having a Business Case centre and demand management helped us

Minpunten: *General slowness regarding:
- SSO
- Gantt chart manipulation - scheduling a simple task requires a lot of patience as the system takes a while to validate entries and save them. Very cumbersome and we had a lot of complains with this.
- Slow moving from one screen to another
* small number of built in reports. Other tools have a whole bunch of reports to chose from and also allow you to create reports by selecting what objects go where - a more intuitive and user friendly report building mechanism.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Gianmarco F.
Senior manager
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

"We decided to evaluate a new PPM platform and we migrated to Sciforma."

Opmerkingen: Simplicity in the use and ready to start procedures made the change very quick and effective.
Different methodologies (Critical Path/Agile/Prince2) are included in the setting.
We can keep under control our processes in a easier way

Pluspunten: The software is definitely very simple to be used and it doesn't need customization because the "out of the box" features are very wide. The team accepted the change and in a short time we have been running at 100%.

Minpunten: so far I haven't had any issue with Sciforma, it meets my expectations. We had some troubles installing the on premise version. The support we got was very prompt and the configuration problems were solved in a short time.

Master Degree Project management / adjunct professor
Investeringsbankieren, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018

"Powerful tool, Elise and Hugues provide good service"

Opmerkingen: I loved it. Would recommend. Expect to work with it again at multiple clients.

Pluspunten: We spent a lot of time implementing not only the tool but all the understanding and the processes around it. We have over 200 users in more than 50 projects.

Minpunten: With versatility comes complexity. The "Help" is not always useful for end users. A pre-requisite to your clients is really the knowledge of concepts coupled with experience in Project management.

Tarun K.
Sr. Project Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018

"Using Sciforma for Project Management at DHS - State of MN"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Sciforma since 2016. It is easy to use, user-friendly and above all helpful in project management.

Pluspunten: Great tool for time tracking, project scheduling and status reporting to executives.

Minpunten: Less self-help sections for learning the tool.

Kimberly J.
Corporate Project Manager
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020

"Timetracking"

Pluspunten: It's great for time tracking, which is what we mostly use it for.

Minpunten: Sciforma lacks reporting features, it seems like it could be stronger in that area.

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020
Rose K.
Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2015

"Very good software, simple and effective."

Pluspunten: I have been working with Sciforma for a couple of years and have gained experience as both a user and a consultant. In my opinion, these are their three main advantages: 1. The interface is very clear and intuitive; everything has been made to facilitate the use of the software. The user approval at my customer’s has been pretty good so far. 2. I like their pricing model, which is based on users roles. It’s pretty flexible and allows for scalability. My customer started with only 30 users and now has grown to 120 users. They wanted to implement time tracking in phase 2 of their deployment; the user console Sciforma provides allowed me to do the configuration exactly as requested, thus meeting their needs 100%. 3. They offer a lot of features, which is great for me as a consultant. I can offer Sciforma to pretty much all of my customers and tailor it to meet their needs.

Minpunten: I don’t have any issues so far, my customers are really happy about the tool.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2015
Azam D.
Managing Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018

"Sciforma is a great product and platform that allows superb management of Projects Portfolio"

Opmerkingen: Total overview and control over all the projects, potential projects, resources utilization, budget control, and all Project items, like Risks, Deliverable, CRs, Actions, issues, etc.. with full Status Overview of all projects progress portfolio-wise.

Pluspunten: Sciforma has a comprehensive functionality that covers the entire Project/Product life cycle management, where all aspects relevant to the cycle are in one product, with comprehensive dashboards to manage it all. I particularly like the ability to create connections between the objects in Sciforma, which maintains the relationships between the Program and all the other objects, like relevant projects, products etc.. which keeps the focus clear to enable driving your Program strategy. in addition to the one area where you can manage all your deliverable, issues, CRs and Actions, see who is managing each, and where they are in the workflow.

Minpunten: Although still accessible through the HTML, a mobile app for workflow approvals would be great to have.

Mustafa A.
Operations Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018

"I have been working with Sciforma PPM tool for two years, have done implementation and customization"

Opmerkingen: Effective Solution in the following area; 1. Idea Management
2. Business case management
3. Portfolio Management
3. Project Management
4. Program Management

Pluspunten: The possibility to customize and add new features.
The concept of having different extensions and being able to assign specific extensions to certain users

Minpunten: I truly can not think of cons for Sciforma PPM, I do think that it is a valuable tool that would make life easier for end users.

Christine T.
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

"Sciforma is great for project management and portfolio management"

Opmerkingen: Sciforma has provided us a centralized (single source) interface that allows us to enter project related information. The most beneficial functions for our company are resource planning, resource forecasting, time sheet tracking, timeline tracking and expenditure tracking. This allows us to see the health (timeline, budget, resource) of our projects. Portfolio managers also have the opportunities to see the health of multiple projects at one glance.

Pluspunten: Sciforma has the function of exporting information into excel, PDF & images. This enables flexible compilation of data.

Minpunten: Same terms are used throughout the interface at various locations and with different meanings. This causes some confusion sometimes.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018