Over UENI

UENI is an international tech company that is empowering local businesses to get online.

Meer informatie over UENI

Ease of use, set up and look, the initial set up was fast and had me up and running very quickly.

Beoordelingen van UENI

Waar voor je geld

UENI heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 99 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je UENI eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (99)

Natalia
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

UENI Web Development User

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UENI is very professional and answer all of my questions in a timely manner. UENI also has video tutorials which really helped me when creating my online platform. I also love the various package deals that you can subscribe to which makes them very affordable. Lastly, I like how they are compliant with privacy and policy laws.

What I liked most was the option to go Basic which is a free startup for anyone looking to create their very own website.

There are features that could greatly benefit the use of UENI. When I was uploading my products, I really wished there were more features geared towards the quantity in stock. I also would love to see more Themes in the future for how the website looks. I also would like to see more payment and better shipping options.

Sarah
Owner in VK
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, customer service are really good and always ready to help. They we're fab when I moved addresses and needed to update the map on my website.

Easy to use and edit, lots of different options on what you can use on the site.

The prices have increased quite a lot compared to what they we're

Norman
Norman
GM in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

UENI robs you

1,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was up and down. They don't always respond. They said they were going to upgrade the website, and asked if I would like that, I said yes, they didn't respond , didn't update my site.

They set it up fast and designs they offered. Which became blurry at times had to ask them to fix it then they told me to take a picture of they couldn't see it.

The functionalities were not always working. They will charge you anyway they can. I set up the account with my personal credit card, then changed it to the company credit card. When I quit they kept charging my personal account. Then after I emailed them to close the account they still kept charging my account. USER BEWARE.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Norman, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very sorry to learn that your experience hasn't been an ideal one though we still hope to address your concerns and resolve any lingering issues. Please, if you can email us at [email protected] and quickly reference this Capterra review so we can easily identify you. From there, let's work to get your issues sorted and needs met. We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, UENI

Entertainer in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Love my Website!! UENI is is the best!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Awesome!! I was with GoDaddy previously.
It was costly and their customer service was terrible.

Ease of use. I have very little experience with website building and UENi made it easy.

Would love a template set for entertainment or entertainers.

Asha
Christian Minister in VK
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Affordable Great Websites and Great Customer service

Opmerkingen: Excellent efficient affordable

Its very simple easy to use and affordable the customer service is excellent and fast online chat and emails.

It's very attractive and looks quality. Can edit update easily.

vorig jaar

Hi Christian, Thanks for leaving your comments; they are very important to us. We are so delighted that you are happy with your website. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Remember you can contact us anytime and we'll be glad to help you. We'll forward your kind words to our team of CS agents! Regards, UENI

Joe
Joe
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Scam

1,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Never responded, told website was not final, never finish, have been promised to be contacted, never have been. Canceled, think it could be good if UENI deliver what they promised . Communication is the worst. Bad reviews do not phase them. As soon as you sign up they immediately try upselling like crazy. Ads indicate all inclusive .

Never used, so called training was 10 min

No help or communication from UENI staff as they promise!

2 maanden geleden

Hi Joe, We are very sorry to hear that you experienced these issues with our services, we want to address them as soon as possible so we can improve your experience. We offer every customer a 30-day money-back clause in case they aren't satisfied with our services because our goal here is to improve your business' performance and give you a hand at growing even more. Apart from our one-time-payment Lifetime Deal, we offer premium plans with amazing features to our customers, but these are only optional and you're more than welcome to keep the Lifetime Deal and never pay us a penny more again. We wanted to ask you if you could contact us on Live Chat by logging into your ueni.com account or emailing us at [email protected] so we can address your concerns and resolve your issues directly. We hope to hear from you so we can solve these issues, All the best, The UENI team

Tiffany
CEO/ OWNER in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great website developer small businesses can afford

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I found Ueni on Facebook and decided to let them help build my websites. At first, I was skeptical but I wanted something that would represent me as an independent Travel specialist. Ueni helped me develop my website, gave me ideas, and totally build my confidence.
I know have another website with ueni as well, and my daughter has decided to let Ueni help her with her sites instead of GO daddy..we were not satisfied with their services because they don't offer the same support as Ueni with their customers. Every little thing is charge for this charge for that, and almost $230/a month for a one page website and extra to add more pages.. UENI ROCKS ALL WEBSITE BUILDERS TO ME!

How it allows me to change my websites constantly, with editing, adding, to my liking and what will work for my business.

Nothing...all the software is wonderful to use. No complaints at all.

Dakota
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The absolute best review I have ever wrote

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love UENI! I love the work that you guys do. You have given me such an opportunity. Just by doing what you guys do every day. I'm so grateful. There just isn't the words to put together to truly express my appreciation.

I thoroughly love everything about UENI!! The only thing that I can even think to say for positive advice to advance by is. Most definitely keep up the amazing work! I am positively enthralled with the work that you guys have done. You guys deserve the absolute utmost respect for the work you are doing. Even if all I can do for you here is to give you my personal thanks. I just hope you guys know how much I appreciate all of you there at UENI. Thank you! So much!

The only thing I am not fond of is. The fact that I haven't been able to finish completing the website and doing the changes I still need to make. Even after all of this time, there is still quite a bit I need to get done. So that the website is ready to be put into use for my company and my customers.

Charm
CEO/Owner in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Beginner Friendly still needs a little work to be the best

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: UENI is a great company. I could have started with any company but I chose UENI because I say the potential in what it could push not only my business but itself to.

It’s really easy to navigate through, I do feel they can add more customization to the site and more templates to help create mor exclusivity

That the templates they they give us are in short basic and don’t have much depth to them, I’d love to continue using this site but other sites have pay in 4, you can customize your site based on what you sale, the templates are way better and the screen is almost 3-D. They’re a great company just need to go out the box a little more I don’t mind paying extra if it will give me those features.

Nicola
Tutor in VK
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent service

Opmerkingen: Overall I love using UENI

Easy to use. Helpful tips setting up. Regular updates.

I don’t find there’s anything I dislike about the use of the website.

vorig jaar

Hi Nicola! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to assist you! All the best! UENI

Sultan
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Comprehensive and cost effective website builder that changed our business performance

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am reaching a wider network on clients with UENI and this has transformed our organisation's performance and reach. Clients also find it easy to contact us and communicate effectively.

The ease of use and instant updates through the website portal is fantastic. The website has a great set of tools that helps communicate better with clients.

I don't like the extra steps the website insists on me using. For example if a clients submits a booking request, I cannot see this booking request unless I log in to the portal. Initially when I started using UENI this was not the case and the booking information and contact details used to be included in the email alerts. This would help me communicate with clients instantly and confirm the booking with relative ease. But now I have to spend a few moments to log in before seeing any details which is frustrating.

Magdalena
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Happy customer

4,0 vorig jaar

I am happy with this software as I didn't have any issues over the last couple of years of using it. The templates are brilliant and I got lots of leads through UENI.

It would be great if I would be able to receive messages alerts on my phone once I get enquiry on my email. I missed few enquirys in the past because I wasn't getting any emails and text messages. I am recently receiving emails so this helps.

Tracy
Sole Trader in VK
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Highly recommend

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very helpful. I communicate via zoom and meet , so I have real time support and updates. I have had guidance and support throughout my 3 years of having a UENI website. Easy chat if I get stuck or something isn’t working . For example the day PayPal crashed. Quick feedback and correspondence

I like the ease of adding photos and text. Easy follow boxes

I do t like the way I have to upload videos to you tube then add the link back to the website.

Andrew
Roofing contractor in VK
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great Value, good service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For me as a contractor my overall experience with UENI is good I am very satisfied and pleased to say I would definitely recommend to a friend, family or anyone who would be looking to use something similar. For the value on price you get a lot, you can do a lot with it and It’s very overall easy to use for everyone. As for customer service I have never had a issue with Anything so never needed to speak with them But for a example They are always offering new deals and updates All the time which is good in a sense but it’s 5 stars from me.

I like the fact you can Pop on and Add your own edits at any point including uploading photos to a portfolio etc Wether your at work or at home it’s very easy accessible from a mobile or Other device.

Being totally honest there wasn’t much I don’t like about it I’m sure others have different opinions but I feel like For the value of Money it is definitely better than Some or most Other services provided.

Sharawn
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Very hard to understand

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I don’t like that they don’t do video set up and watch and communicate and ask if you like it or not they don’t really do nothing major is still the same basic website they built for the intro price I don’t see no difference and it’s not appealing at all and the pictures are not in the proper places and they don’t ask you questions as they built they just build it in display don’t even care if you’re embarrassed of it or not And I feel they should be more hands-on with the customer

The price was fine but like they say you get what you pay for

Rasima
Hairdresser/barber in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very happy client!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: They are trying to help me with my issue with Tag Google Manager Account. I am waiting for the outcome of this issue.

I love this "My Story" feature. That's what my clients are interested in it too. It's very easy to use.

Everything is great. I am just waiting for my issue with Tag Google Manager Account to be sorted out if is that possible of course.

Poppy
Reiki Master in VK
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Poppy Sofos

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer support, helpful friendly personnel, most accommodating & understanding brilliant innovation and fantastic overall customer journey

It’s easy and effective to use, it’s reliable, you have options to upgrade at any time and Ueni are always adding new business solutions to inspire and grow your business

Sometimes it glitches, and it can be tricky on safari It actually works better with google

Joshua
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Greatness

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I haven't had any business problems.

The most impactful feature of this online platform is your customer support and their ability to get you launched.

What I least liked about this platform was connecting everything together.

vorig jaar

Hi Joshua, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so happy that you're part of UENI. We'll forward your message to our team of CS agents who constantly work to deliver the best service for all our customers. We're very grateful for customers like you. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime via email or Live Chat. We're always here for you. Kind regards, UENI

Pamela
business owner in VS
Voedselproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Great Investment!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been affiliated with Ueni going on 2 years. I need to better familiarize myself with all features and functions of the product to gain more knowledge and experience.

The features and demos provided to use the webpage.

It is difficult to crop images to post for a visual aid to show the product.

Jason
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

UENI all the way for 2 years almost. Brilliant

Opmerkingen: Great overall service

Easy to use and updated upon request. Page by page is very simply and without problems.

Nothing wrong with the software, it runs seamlessly and I’ve not come across any problems

Toni
Party supplier in VK
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Ueni review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As good as UENI is not many people are visiting my Website and most of my clients come through my facebook portal.

The amount of photos I can add, even with product hire

The fact you need to use another app to upload video's and no calendar so people can see availability

Patrick
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

UENI IS great for free!!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UENI is amazing for the price. They created a site for me that was almost completely perfect for what my buisess needs

I started with UENI with skepticism, not sure if they could create a stunning website for my business. I was very wrong. UENI is a fantastic tool for those of us that are just starting out with a business. They have an option for a monthly purchase, but I use their free version which gives me most of what I need. I can take appointments right there from the site

The one thing I wish the free version had is video. I can put picture on the site, butmy business is video creation and editing, and I cannot display examples on the site unless I opt in to the upgraded version

James
Photographer in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Best website ever

Opmerkingen: Great

It help people find me and is very easy to use

Nothing I love the software it is the best

Phil
DJ/Owner in VS

Great!

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Your pricing is amazing with all that’s included and posting up with SCO, all the searches, security, the contents that can be shown which is way much more better than used before with other software

The use of use is wonderful, your customer service when you are knowledgeable and great to work with, keep up the good work!

Just need a little improvement on posting videos on recordings easy instead of having to use a YouTube link

4 dagen geleden

Hi Phil, We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime. Kind regards, UENI

Mario
Owner in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Good Value, worth every penny

Opmerkingen: Not bad at all

Not too complicated to use. Refreshing as it may

Not enough editing options for themes. Ok