Over Proliant

Discover the perfect balance of technology and service.

Meer informatie over Proliant

Proliant software is easy to use and navigate. Any time I have questions or need assistance, the Proliant team is very responsive.

There was quite a few 'back of the house' errors that happened as our program was set up that we encountered as I was trying to process payroll.

Beoordelingen van Proliant

Waar voor je geld

Proliant heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 258 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Proliant eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (258)

Craig
Craig
Director of Human Resources in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Very Satisfied Proliant User

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been extremely satisfied with Proliant since day one. If there is ever an issue [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gets us righted and if she can't she facilitates communicate with parties that can.

Proliant is easy very to use, especially if you have used any type of record management (QuickBooks, Salesforce, etc). The website is user friendly, reliable and fast.

My only concern is the services that the software provides that I DON'T know about. I learn something new weekly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Service Representative, teaches us something new all the time.

HR Generalist in VS
Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Economical solution, but has its quirks and deficiencies

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Proliant and support this company. I appreciate their vision and what they are doing, but I think they are experiencing some growing pains. They are always willing to help and because their programming is in-house, suggestions you make to improve the platform are taken seriously and implemented. This is one of their greatest strengths. They are constantly updating and making improvements!

Proliant is very easy to use, for the most part. The system makes sense. The products offered for the price are the best bang for your buck when compared to other HRIS. Also, the dedicated service team is wonderful and makes things so much easier, especially if you are a smaller company.

The functionality between Proliant and their Time and Labor system is terrible. There are constant issues with the communication between Proliant and Time and Labor, causing somewhat of an administrative burden. It's manageable, but a pain.

Niki
Niki
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Good value, good features

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Proliant has been great for integrating with our benefit company, and has helped us with many other tasks that we were handling manually. Things like payroll go very smoothly for us, and most day-to-day things flow smoothly. I honestly had no idea before we had Proliant how much of my day would be spent using it!

With some training, this product is somewhat easy to use. Things aren't always in what we would consider the logical place, but once you get used to that, it's fairly easy to find your way around. We love the applicant tracking feature, and I appreciate the variety of reports I can get out of the ReadyPay system.

It can be confusing for employees, many of whom have to have one username and password for ReadyPay and a completely different username and password for NovaTime. I understand why that is, but it's frustrating for my employees. Setup was not nearly as easy as we were promised, and while much of that was due to the ancient system we were using previously, it was hard for our very small office to give it the time it required. There are still things that aren't quite to our specifications, and it's likely that they never will be.

Austin
Dir. of H.R. & Admin. in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Need more support

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I like Proliant and I appreciate all of Daron's efforts to help us. We are a needy customer, and I acknowledge that.

The reporting tools in RPO are very powerful and work pretty well.

Attendance on Demand is completely over engineered for our needs. It's very frustrating trying to learn the system, is not intuitive, and is inflexible for what I want it to do. I really like having a dedicated account manager, but I often feel they are stretched too thin. Training on the system has been difficult. The training documents are not helpful at all because these are not configured for our particular setup, especially as it relates to Attendance on Demand. In the reporting tool, I've asked about a DOZEN different people in different departments to help me configure one specific report: A snapshot of the active employees on a given day in history; I want to be able to pull a simple report saying who was actively employed on October 22, 2019, for example... NOT who are the active employees TODAY with data from that time period. I've requested this from my account managers (4 different people), client relationships managers (2 different people), and trainers (3 different people). No one has been able to support me on this simple request.

Parker
Customer Service Rep in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Proliant

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Proliant is a great software to use for employees to clock in/out and see their pay and benefits without a hassle!

Proliant allows employees to easily clock in/clock out of work. They can also quickly request time off and see their pay and benefits from a single dashboard.

Sometimes takes awhile to load up but that seems to be the only issue we have.

Pamela
Controller and Director of Human Resources in VS
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers

Proliant..more than just payroll

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Proliant has been great. Our account manager is very responsive when we have questions or experience any issues.

I like that the training links are available to train new employees or even a refresher for current employees on something they may not have completed in a while. They system is always on the most recent version. I like that is integrates with our benefits system and our ERP solution.

I honestly do not have any areas of the software that I do not like.

Elizabeth
Fiscal Officer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome software and customer service!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Proliant has made the hiring process so much smoother and efficient. Once the kinks were worked out with the insurance integration, it has cut our time down tremendously. We are able to see issues in real time rather than them accumulating and costing us more money. Reports are available for management staff to use to make important business decisions in a timely manner.

The software is very easy to use. The entire integration process was not without its kinks, but the entire time worked tirelessly to make sure we were ready to go on day 1. Anytime that we have a question or issue we know we can count on our customer service team to get us a response and/or fix quickly.

We had some trouble with some items that were setup incorrectly on the time and attendance side from the get go, but those were quickly identified and fixed. We had a change in our time and attendance rep a few months ago and had some issues with him responding. The supervisor stepped in, took care of the situation, and we haven't had any issues since.

Sandy
Director of Human Resources in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Summary

5,0 vorig jaar

The Proliant product is easy to use and features are very applicable. There are many features to create reports and follow up. Always updating their site to stay ahead of the curve.

Sometimes their updates move icons around and you have to locate them or call Proliant. Such as adding an employee is found under employee events, but to terminate an employee you have to go the actual employee. These changes on a regular basis can be a little frustrating.

Mary
Payroll/HR Administrator in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love the customer service and that I have one person to go to for payroll, one fore Benefits, and one for GL. They are all so quick to get back to me if I call or e-mail. I love their friendliness, knowledge, availability, and willingness to help.

The ACA and Benefits have been great! The payroll system/employee information part has got some getting used to. It's different and has a lot of tabs compared to other software programs I have used.

Reporting- I already commented on this in the previous page and have talked to Proliant employees about it. I have to admit I have not had any follow up on the improvements you are making.

Teresa
CFO in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

Payroll Processing

4,0 10 maanden geleden

The processing of payroll is much more simple than other products.

The disconnect with Time & Attendance has been a problem & very difficult to get simple reports like active employees with their birthday & anniversary. Reports convert into excel in a way that they cannot be manipulated. Should be able to customize options for my company, for example I only need a few of the payroll items but have to go through many to find mine.

Evan
Senior Finance Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Quite a robust system

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Staff are getting better about submitting their work hours and PTO in a timely manner.

It has so many features to play around with and utilize.

It can be a little intimidating for our staff who aren't as familiar or comfortable using online systems.

Dorcas
Controller in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Reliable, Affordable Payroll Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really like the product. The system is easy to use and the support staff is phenomenal!

I love the ease in which I can on onboard employees and process payroll. We are a staffing agency, adding and terminating 2-3 employees on a daily basis. Payroll is just one small aspect of my job. With all the other things I have going on, I can't afford to spend a lot of time setting up new employees and running payroll each week.

The online timesheet only allows for employees to enter total hours worked each day instead of putting in the actual time. Also, in an employee misses a punch using the timeclock, there's no automated way for them to request that there time be adjusted. Thirdly, you cannot lock a timecard until midnight of the last day of the pay cycle. This is very problematic for the online time sheets where a supervisor approves time on Friday and the employee comes in on Saturday and changes his/her time. Once the timecard is approved and locked, no one but the supervisor or administrator should be able to go in and change the time.

Kathaleen
HR Director in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Payroll made easy

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am pleased with Proliant. Sometimes it takes a while to get assistance when you have an issue. I think that it may be a staffing issue. It's a sign of the times to be short staffed these days. Our customer service rep is great, I just think she gets overwhelmed with calls and emails sometimes.
I would recommend Proliant to anyone who needs a payroll system.
I used to work for another payroll company and I would choose Prolaint over them any day of the week.

Using the software is easy. I like how you can edit the wizard fields to help create just what you need to enter a new employee. Easy to find the information that you need quickly by using the different tabs. Excellent training options right from the software, you get the training any time you wish to view it. Several useful reports are already created for use.

When the software is being updated you can lose some of the functions. They need to do more testing to make sure everything works before they launch it. Sometimes they go back and forth before they correct the issues or the server is down. It can be challenging at times. When it works, it works great. Unfortunately, Payroll is time sensitive and when you need to use it, you need it to work properly.

Robin
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The software could be better but we stay because of the excellent service and support we receive

I want say implementation was easy but it was well managed by the Proliant team

timekeeping feature goes down every time an upgrade is performed which is very frustrating to me and to the employees

Richard
CFO in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Manufacturer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Primarily used for payroll processing and time clock management with PTO leave administration.

Robust features with a low cost value proposition with a fairly stable online platform and reputation.

Some of the employee settings during onboarding are not easy to find due to infrequent use by a small employer with light turnover. The system is very thorough with lots of features and controls so it does take some experience and use over time to become an "expert" user. Designing a way to simplify these would be beneficial to small employers that do not experience a lot of turnover.

Edna
Controller in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Happy Customer

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very happy with Proliant and how they are always on top of new guidelines especially through Covid-19. The customer service we received is exceptional as well! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always a pleasure to work with.

It is easy to use and helps keep track of all of your administration needs. Especially the Benefits side.

The reports are not the easiest to use.

Janis
Payroll Administrator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Proliant is user friendly with great customer service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The set up was very effective and efficient. Setting up our company--although stressful at times--went off smoothly. We do a bi-weekly payroll and it is processed 99% of the time with no issues. However when I do have an issue the customer service team is very efficient in solving any issues we have. I would recommend Proliant to other McDonald's organizations.

The software is user friendly and the customer service department is incredibly helpful and very efficient.

At times there is a lag in the processing of data. Some days you can move through the software no issues, other days there is a lag in the processing of the data you are entering.

Kimberly
HR & Office Manager in VS
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers

1st year user

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We tried to "shoot for the moon" on our implementation/transition from our previous payroll processor to Proliant. We are truly utilizing Proliant as an HRMS solution. Our implementation took longer than expected and with such a big step from one to the other we have encountered growing pains. Our implementation team was excellent to work with and a relatively smooth transition to our customer service team.

Proliant offers many modules to customize to fit your organization.

Some modules are difficult to customize. Overall Proliant has worked to meet our needs.

Josh
President in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer service and easy to use software

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I stay because of the amazing customer service I receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He's responsive, and very quickly and easily shows me how to do what I requested via screen shots/graphics so it's very paint-by-number. Saving both of us a lot of time!

Adding/updating employee information and handling bi-weekly playroll is intuitive and easy. The system makes it easy to notice and fix an error before it becomes an employee issue- making sure everyone is paid accurately and on time.

The AZ tax function needs to be improved to make it easier to choose the percentage holding. I didn't know I was doing this wrong, and as a result it will make taxes for some employees harder going forward. I also wish that employees could more easily receive their pay stubs automatically. Sending emails of pay stubs should be an automatic default where people opt out, not opt in. I often get asked by employees how to see it and I need to go back to old emails from the customer service rep at Proliant to know what to tell them. It annoys employees, and me, when they should likely already be getting this by default.

Scott
Accounting Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great Option for Payroll and HR

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have received many benefits. As I previously mentioned, we used to track our employee hours on paper. It has greatly automated everything that we do and made our Payroll/HR operations much more efficient than they used to be. The customer service is also great and they respond quickly whenever we have an issue, which is seldom.

I love how easy it is to do anything with this service. I also like being able to track all our employee hours online. We had previously done this on paper.

I don't believe that there is really anything that I can think of at this time.

Jennifer
HR in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been impressed with the use of Proliant. I thoroughly appreciate the integration between E-Verify, Employee Navigator and Fidelity. This allows for more accuracy between all HR platforms.

The system is very easy to use, user friendly. The integration helps ensure consistent data between all platforms. Employees are able to access and update their information easily.

Would like for there to be a notification of potential error if someone has vacation time entered into a payroll batch yet they do not have enough vacation time in their accrual. We have had several delays in getting our payroll checks delivered. Lastly, the customer service is sometimes lacking in responses or in response time. Many questions about different aspects pop up and often times it time, it requires follow ups over time to get a response.

Karen
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Proliant HR and Payroll

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have used several HR systems over my career and found most of them to be overly complex. Proliant's user interface is very intuitive and simple. I have been able to add business value to my company by utilizing additional features that were not used by former staff and implement them easily and accurately. I am happy to discuss my experience with Proliant relative to other HRMS systems with prospective clients.

Our company uses Proliant for Payroll and HR and basic reporting. The system is easy to use, intuitive, and the service I receive from my account manager is superior. Reporting capabilities are great as well.

I have trouble sometimes with the effective dating of records, because our company does payroll in arrears and it can be confusing how to end date and begin date information in our case.

Jennifer
Partner in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

So Glad We Switched to Proliant

5,0 vorig jaar

We are so glad we switched to Proliant prior to the pandemic (and wish we had done it sooner!). It has been a lifesaver! Some of my favorite features: robust reporting, "Notifications" (we can use Proliant like an intra-web), availability of online training sessions, designated account manager.

I wish it could integrate directly with our POS system (but I know that is a big ask, and requires involvement from the POS company). I wish the "how to"/help/search was a bit more robust; I often cannot find what I am looking for that way (but I do have an account manager I can reach out to)

Rene
People, Process and Culture Director in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Growing our small business

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With help from Proliant, we are working hard to create processes that will improve our employee experience. From new hire processes taking place online, to providing resources to our staff that will allow them the ability to have information they need, when they need it. Ranging from changing direct deposit details, printing a pay stub.

As a small business that is growing, we will begin utilizing Proliant to support our new hire process. We are looking forward to having the ability to have an Employee Self Service Module, as well as an easy to follow employee set-up. The ability to easily set up and change direct deposit information and for employees to change their addresses and print their own paystubs will save us time and paper while creating efficiencies.

We are just beginning to utilize more than the basic functions, so we are still learning and early in the set-up process. We should know more in the coming months if there are items that don't work as well as we had hoped.

Barbara
Human Resource Director in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have a good experience. Sometimes it is not as fast as I would want it to be. Such as fixing issues.

I like that it's very easy to use, there was not much training when i came on board and I was able to figure it out without a lot of issues.

Limited as to reports, I also feel that if I'm the administrator I should be able to do more with the system.