Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Payoneer

Cross-border payment processing solution that enables businesses to manage global payments securely.

Meer informatie over Payoneer

115 reviews worden weergegeven

Yuri P.
Director Of Operations And Business Development
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2019

"Payment transferring for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: With Payoneer, we can receive payments with different currencies. It made our job easier and as well our accountant is happy.

Pluspunten: Considering its competitors like PayPal, Transferwise, Bitwage, Payoneer is the fastest money transferring software. In payoneer you may engage with more than 100 currencies however in PayPal it is just 30.

Minpunten: Well, yes Payoneer is the fastest but is the most expensive as well. Also, they do not offer 7/24 customer service.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2019
Desmond C.
C.E.O.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Having accounts with foreign banks is so dope"

Opmerkingen: Payoneer is really cool, what attracted me first was my ability to withdraw directly to my bank account, it became my Paypal alternative, since Paypal has some restrictions on my country (Nigeria). I have gone ahead to even refer other online freelancers to use Payoneer.

Pluspunten: First to mention is the fact that by successful signup with Payoneer, I automatically have accounts with 3 different foreign banks with their currencies and could apply to get 2 more, it comes with a real bank account details, it's so unique to Payoneer (as far as I know), and once I receive payments to these accounts, it shows in my Payoneer balance. Wow!!!, so bae.
Another thing is my ability to withdraw straight to my bank account, especially here in Nigeria where Paypal has some restrictions. Nothing serves better.
Another unique feature from Payoneer is the option to request for a Payoneer Master Card which can be used ANYWHERE!!!.
Not to forget their easily navigateable website interface.

Minpunten: First to note off their excessive charges, if u don't use your account within 12-months you also get charged, absurd, they should review their charges. I also wish they initiated a 'get paid via email' kind of system, like Paypal, emails are easier to remember than the special customer IDs.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Freelancer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020

"Worst Support Team Ever. Their Partner company has been involved in a $1.2 Billion Fraud"

Opmerkingen: It has been a nightmare being their customer and once I get my funds back, never visiting their website ever again. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Pluspunten: The only good thing about this platform is that it enables me to receive funds from other users and companies.

Minpunten: They have the worst support team to ever exist. With urgent matters involving money, they take over 2 business days to get back to you which is unacceptable. Their Partner company has been involved in a $1.2 Billion fraud which led to Payoneer's customer funds being frozen by authorities. I have funds in my account but I can't withdraw them which is completely stupid. Now that in this time support should have been proactive, these guys are nowhere to be found. They never told the customers that our funds were being held by third-party companies but now after the scandal, the funds have been frozen leaving the customers helpless.

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020
Nkeiruka O.
Embryologist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020

"SUITABLE PAYMENT PLATFORM"

Opmerkingen: Swift payment of International Service and Products Providers. Easy receipt of payments from our International Clients and Customers.

Pluspunten: It provides various types of payment method including mass payouts which makes it easy for one to use this software to make mass payments. With this software, it has made it easier for us to pay our International Service and Products providers.

Minpunten: Payoneer can be a little bit technical for beginners.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020
Elvis U.
Business Analyst
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019

"My experience using Payoneer"

Opmerkingen: I use payoneer to receive payments for my freelance gigs.

Pluspunten: Payoneer is just wonderful for receiving payments regardless of your location, it's just perfect for freelancers. The layout is wonderful for easy navigation. I like the fact that a debit card is created for a new user the moment he signs up and that card will be delivered free of charge to the user's location, isn't that awesome? Also, the annual 30 dollars maintenance charge is pretty decent compared to the value and comfort they offer.

Minpunten: So far so good I haven't seen a feature I don't like on payoneer. If I find one I won't hesitate to share.

• Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019
Kamal H.
Technical Support
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

"Secured Payment Platform"

Opmerkingen: It has been wonderful so far. Now I can receive my earnings without the fear of waking up to a limitation email like PayPal. I'll recommend this for everyone especially freelancers like me.

Pluspunten: I use this platform to receive my earnings. I'm a freelancer and I use this for receiving my payments. The platform is very secured. Their fees are absolutely free or very little. Small businesses and individuals can make use of this service.

Minpunten: Absolutely nothing. They have been of great help ever since I started. Customer support is always eager to assist me.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020
Aline cristina D.
Blogger
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020

"My evaluation of the payoneer software."

Opmerkingen: Payoneer is a good software that makes it easy to receive payments, I just don't say that it's great because it's necessary to have a minimum of $50 to transfer the money, but in other matters, it meets my expectations.

Pluspunten: The ease of receiving my payments, only using my email. No need to use personal data to receive payments from third parties.
Easy to transfer money from your Payoneer account to your bank account, money drops right into your account within 1 to 3 working days.

Minpunten: What I least liked about this software is the fact that it is necessary to have a minimum of $50 in order to withdraw the payment to the bank account.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020
Anum N.
Project coordinator
Farmaceutica, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2020

"Payment transfer within seconds!!! VERY RELIABLE AND SECURE."

Opmerkingen: A very good platform to send payments without fear of getting stuck or for waiting days and days.

Pluspunten: The set-up of account first time is really easy just a few simple steps adding bank details personal details and confirming through e-mail and job done then just start receiving and sending payments over borders within a few minutes.The application and web both a re very secure as on web they have 2 factor authentication which sends a code on phone when going to log in and on app fingerprint can be setup for more security. The availability of different currencies is really favorable at times

Minpunten: The main issue faced is when talking to customer service on chat sometimes the wait time is so long that it's difficult to wait for so long. No major flaws were found .

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2020
Miriam C.
Proposal Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020

"The best payment system to receive money from abroad"

Opmerkingen: The advantage of Payoneer is that it is associated with many recognized companies that pay by this means, it is not necessary to go to a bank to obtain this service, all the management is online, easy and fast, I recommend Payoneer, especially for people who work as freelancers since the main freelancer platforms are associated with Payoneer and facilitate receiving payments.

Pluspunten: Payoneer is a great payment system, in my spare time, I work as a freelancer , I am a user of Payoneer for more than five years. There are many companies for freelancer that use this payment method, I have used it in fiver, Upwork, and other companies for which I have done work, something I like is that it is possible to receive payments in dollars, euros, pounds sterling, and other currencies, the app is quite complete and the best to send money to another user of Payoneer is free.I like that to receive payments Payoneer gives me a bank account according to the currency, either dollars or euros.

Minpunten: Something I don't like is that the fees are a bit high, if the fees were not so high, it would be the perfect prepaid card. Another thing that I consider negative is that their cards depend on Wirecard solution, and from my point of view, they should have more options to choose the issuer of their prepaid cards.

• Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020
Shehan M.
civil engineer
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

"Payoneer review"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Payoneer to receive payments from various freelancing sites and the service is super smooth and fast.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to setup an account for first time where you just need to add personal and bank details followed by confirming through email.Then , you are on the game of receiving and sending payments across boarders.Unlike Paypal , Payoneer can be used in many countries to withdraw money which is really helpful.

Minpunten: Existence of a minimum withdrawal limit of $50 is quite disadvantageous. Also, it has high charges compared with its competitors.

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020
Jorge T.
Retail Sales Consultant
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers

"international payment wallet"

Opmerkingen: Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and providing a good service, which does not charge a transfer fee because It only gives us an annual maintenance charge which I consider attractive to new entrepreneurs. Payoneer has a good customer service which makes it remarkable, to clarify and clear any doubt or problem that is presented to customers, as well as a forum where users support each other to get the best platform service which give it a great quality

Pluspunten: Pros
What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive
Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies.
The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

Minpunten: For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves the payment director method that is performed between other payment platforms and payoneer for a better service between the two platforms and a better fast payment method when making any transfer between accounts . Although the customer response is slow they are attentive.
I have nothing bad to say about dislikes with the use of payoneer, so far it is so good and easy to use. Payoneer is good for any commercial transaction

Web Developer
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

"A game changer not without flaws"

Opmerkingen: Great to get paid from abroad and spending your earnings, especially if coming from countries outside the USA, EU, and AU. The fees add up and it won't notify you on new transactions.

Pluspunten: Being a Freelancer from outside the US and EU (where there are many alternatives to Payoneer) I was super happy when I started using Payoneer, I could get paid for my software and spend the money on my day to day life, something is not always easy without losing half of your profit on the way if you are in Latin America.
Payoneer did something great, they saw beyond, they empowered freelancers outside the USA and EU, they gave them power to get paid and make business easier. Payoneer is easy to use and you can open a Global Payments account for four different currencies and one debit card for each.

Minpunten: The major flaw of Payoneer it's it won't notify you when you have made a transaction! Meaning you could have lost 500 USD from your account without noticing until you check to face the sad surprise. The card option is great but the quality of the plastic itself it's not the best, it will peel off even after a few weeks of use. As a freelancer and digital nomad, I am often surprised at how steep are the withdrawal fees and foreign transaction fees when using an ATM, now even paying in the currency you manage takes up a fee! That didn't happen before. If they don't adapt quickly they will lose market once their competitors reach further onto the Americas.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019
Carlos T.
Sales Representative
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

"Payoneer payment wallet"

Opmerkingen: It has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt

Pluspunten: Very easy to make money transactions.
It comes with a debit card that you can use
I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online.
I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide.
Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency

Minpunten: as for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else,
at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time

Iqra Z.
Digital Media Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

"The Best and Secure Online Payment Platform"

Opmerkingen: I really like and love Payoneer. Because Payoneer allows me to receive payments in an easy and simple way. I have done a lot of projects in different freelance websites, so I always receive my freelance payments through Payoneer. The dashboard of Payoneer is really easy to understand and use. Even Payoneer mobile application dashboard and the interface are really nice. So I am really satisfied with this great online Payment system.

Pluspunten: You can receive your freelance website payments through Payoneer. Payoneer is really a great online payment platform. You can easily withdraw your earnings to your bank account or even you can use Payoneer card to withdraw money from ATM. You can also get bank account numbers of different countries and currencies. So easily you can also use these international receiving accounts for your online store like for your store at Amazon.

Minpunten: I do a lot of transactions in Payoneer. I send money to my friends and I receive my Online Payments. I am honestly speaking, I never faced any issue when I use Payoneer. The features are extraordinary awesome and incredible. So for me, there are no cons.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020
Alejandra P.
Fashion Deisgner
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020

"Great way if you don't have access for some currencies accounts"

Pluspunten: I get into Payoneer because in my country I can't have or can't have access to a dollar currency account, so it's a great option for me as a freelancer! they've improve some features, and I love that they sent you a Debit Card which you can use on any part of the world, I've use it on Venezuela, Argentina and Colombia so far, and it worked

Minpunten: Add more free ways to receive money and send money, because not everyone has Payoneer or don't need it as some freelancers do, and please lower the minimum amount of payments.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020
Hannah S.
Principal CEO
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2019

"Excellent payment processor"

Opmerkingen: With Payoneer I can receive payments from international companies and in a variety of currencies that I can then use thanks to the card that Payoneer provides us, so it is excellent to have this tool that helps all entrepreneurs and small and medium businesses, makes Transactions are easier, which makes business life easier to work with any client at the mud level.

Pluspunten: It is an excellent tool, allows us to receive and send payments to companies, also has the option of sending us a completely free prepaid credit card that can be used anywhere in the world, in addition to paying online at all available stores , and also pay at stores in any city and anywhere. The interface of the page is very easy and intuitive, besides the technical support is excellent one of the best in the market.

Minpunten: Although it is an excellent tool, and they provide you with a prepaid credit card a single problem occurs with Payoneer, and the fees for using this card are expensive, on the page there are the costs for different uses of the card since for each type Transaction has a price and all tend to be high costs, but nevertheless I could only say that what I just mentioned is the only bad thing and that I don't like it, then all the other options it gives us are great.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2019
Piranavan K.
Animator
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"I use payoneer, I am going to describe the pros and cons of this"

Pluspunten: all are good, Very quick money exchange. user friendly layout. very less commission.I love it

Minpunten: It's not become available on many websites and If they are new, they may find it difficult to send me money.

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020
Farhan B.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020

"Payoneer is the Best Online Payment Processor"

Opmerkingen: I am using Payoneer for my online transactions including Freelance websites and Amazon. I am getting payment from different clients through Payoneer. I always withdraw to my Bank and sometimes I also withdraw the amount through my Payoneer Debit Card.

Pluspunten: Payoneer issues a debit card to the users. The Payoneer is the best online payment processor. You can also use Global Payment service, which gives you a U.S bank account. This bank account you can use to get payment through different websites like Amazon.

Minpunten: There are lots of incredible and professional features in Payoneer. I never faced any kind of issue or difficulty regarding the payment receiving or sending. So according to my experience, there are no cons.

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020
Muddassar B.
Retail Store Manager
Kleding en mode, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020

"Best Place for Online Payment Transactions"

Opmerkingen: I am working as a freelancer in UpWork and I always send my payment to Payoneer, then from Payoneer I transfer in my JazzCash account in Pakistan. I really like the system of Payoneer and I am really satisfied with Payoneer.

Pluspunten: If you want to get your freelance website payments or even from any direct client, then Payoneer is the best solution. Payoneer allows you to make online payment transactions. You can get a MasterCard and this Debit card you can use anywhere in the world.

Minpunten: For me, Payoneer is awesome and incredible from every side. I never faced any issue using the Payoneer. So as far I know, it's fabulous. There are no cons.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020
Dipika K.
Marketing Consultant
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-8-2020

"Best digital payment service there is"

Pluspunten: I used to get payments in USD. I was able to setup three different bank accounts in three countries to withdraw my funds. As I travelled for work a lot, this made it very easy to manage my accounts and conveniently move my funds. The exchange rate was better than most local banks. The withdrawl time according to Payoneer is 2-5 business days, but I always had my funds in my bank account within 1 day; there were exceptions where it took upto 3 days but that was only particular to one of my bank accounts. I had easy access to my account activity and reports when I needed them to file my taxes. Although I didn't use this feature, there is an option to integrate an accounting software. Without a doubt, Payoneer is the best digital payment service I've used when it comes to recieving and accessing my payments.

Minpunten: I didn't like the prepaid mastercard options. Some of my collegues at the time almost exclusively used this method for most of their expenses and bills, but in the countries I was using the card, the exchange rate and fees were terrible.

• Beoordeeld op 18-8-2020
Francisco B.
retail sales
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"Virtual wallet."

Opmerkingen: Payoneer is a very good option to receive payments for virtual and self-service services, it is very useful and very easy to use, in addition its security is high, also while using Payoneer I can pay in a currency type and the person who receives it can withdraw at your convenience and local currency, for a small conversion fee.

Pluspunten: I love using payoneer because thanks to him he was able to send and receive funds directly to my bank account, I can link a bank account and even a credit card, he also has the virtue of making massive payments, it is very easy to register and his security is equally good.

Minpunten: The quality of customer service is a bit poor and a commission is also lost, but in general it is a very good application to send and receive payments anywhere in the world.

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Annam K.
Business Coordinator
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

"Best Online Payment Processor Platform"

Opmerkingen: Payoneer is very important for me. Because I usually do my online transactions through payoneer. Payoneer is the great money processing platform. You can withdraw the money in your bank.

Pluspunten: Payoneer is the best online payment processor. You can register yourself and then they send you one Debit Card. This card you can use anywhere in all over the world. There are lots of freelance websites, that accept Payoneer.

Minpunten: The interface of payoneer in desktop and mobile device is incredible. For me the use of payoneer is very easy. So according to my point of view, there are no cons.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020
Nchewi E.
Freelance writer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019

"Best Alternative to Paypal"

Opmerkingen: I had to settle for Payoneer for receiving payment for my freelance jobs because Paypal was not available in my country (Nigeria). This is one the best decision I made. I've had a seamless experience with Payoneer so, and I highly recommend it to others as well.

Pluspunten: I use Payoneer to receive my earnings from Amazon and other sites. I rate their service very highly. Apart from being a very secure and reliable way to make and receive payment worldwide, I am most wowed by Payoneer's amazing Customer service.

Minpunten: None. I am yet to experience any challenge using Payoneer

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019
Aria S.
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016

"A helpful transaction app"

Opmerkingen: I feel great having Payoneer as my account, I mostly use it for transacting and withdrawing different amount of money, it has become easy to shop online through Payoneer, The payment system is reliable, cost effective and trustworthy, I have a secure connection of Payoneer with my email account, but sometimes the customer service takes so much time to response, overall best kind of services can be found on Payoneer, all the money I have transferred have been successfully done so far, I don't have any issue with transferring or withdrawing the money, I use it for shopping at supermarkets and do work well there too, my purchases have been very much easy through Payoneer,all the payments I have been receiving out of my job are coming with no harm, the are secure and I don't have to pay anything in return.In my opinion, Payoneer is one of easiest and cheapest way for transactions.

Pluspunten: easy to transact money.

Minpunten: Customer response rate is low.

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016
Ellis E.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018

"Trusted customer support!"

Pluspunten: Excellent customer support, my computer was hacked and someone accessed my payoneer and transferred funds to their account, I was frustrated, contacted the support they assured me they will manage to refund the payment, after several verification process after few weeks funds were restored, thank you!!

Minpunten: The privacy is quite a hassle, they need to enhance security, direct payment method from paypal to payoneer should be integrated, other than that highly recommended!

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018