Over SKU IQ

Inventory management software that enables retailers to synchronize their Point-of-Sale with their eCommerce system quickly & easily.

Meer informatie over SKU IQ

This product has been easy to use and integrates well between our POS and e-commerce site.

I didn’t find most of it hard. I guess I had to delete some repeaters manually but that’s it.

Beoordelingen van SKU IQ

4,9
Waar voor je geld

SKU IQ heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 66 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SKU IQ eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (66)

Ann
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Just Get It!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Found SKUIQ to be an easy way to ensure our inshore POS and website inventory are synced, photos are synced, and SKUs are synced for easy operations.

Easy and intuitive to use and make it work.

Not much. Super easy to work with and integrate.

Kelly
OWNER in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Sku Iq is very helpful to our small business!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall!.

The ease of use and the best tech support.

You have to wait until Monday to get tech support if you have an issue over the weekend.

Amelia
Owner / Operator in VS

Loving it so far!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: great!

Have to only update 1 inventory. I have been looking for something exactly like this for a while now. I had a few hic up getting it started and linking products but customer support is Amazing. They called me with in minutes installing ( the free version) to help me set it up and then was on the phone once more working out any kinks.

Pros : ease of use, how quickly it updates the other system. Cons : cost is pretty high.

Charles
Assistant Manager in VS

Options and Edits That Will Be Most Effective

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience is great, and customer service (Which I am a bit anal about it) is timely and well manered. Fun and interactive tool and would definitely promote any way possible.

The best product I've found for what it is; which in my opinion, is a way to integrate small business platforms into a seamless-in-stop-shop approach.

I wish it could have more features, such as barcode label printing for Dymo and jewelry tagging and better sync-ability options with other sites when updates occur. The reason is that some of our products and images do not transfer over immediately or never. Thus, I'd have to set up a help chat to resolve the issue after a day or two. It makes it harder for our employees to know which items got transferred and what inventory needs to be tagged. Another idea is to get 'list by date,' 'list by popularity (what's hot),' or 'List by recently updated.' These would enhance the end-user experience by saving time editing and moving products through other systems. I think you should move to a more hub-based business model so that you are the main product when business owners and entrepreneurs are looking for something that syncs multiple platforms seamlessly. Right now, I feel this product helps achieve that directive, but you do not own the market.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it. Thank you for your improvement ideas, we will make sure those get put in front of the right people!

Shawn
IT in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Product for any small Business

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SKU IQ is a great instrument for any small business needing to get their products online. Plus their customer service team is great too! Our inventory to our store is connected to our Shopify account and is working great with little or no issues.

I love the Support and how well it works. I used other software that always had problems with syncing my products to shopify.

Nothing I can say at this time. The service and software is working great with no problems for the last 2 years that we have been using SKU IQ

6 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We appreciate you calling out how long you have been using SKU IQ and how it compares to Shopventory. We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with both our product and service team and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

Phil
Marketing Director / Co-Owner in VS

Must Have Add-On For Our Business

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Overall, it makes life so much more simple. We are thankful to have it!

We couldn't run our business without SkuIQ. It constantly syncs products we enter to both our POS system and our website. It's easy to add new products, images, and descriptions and have them seamlessly added where we need it. It makes inventory management easier. When we sell an item online, it removes it from our inventory, and when we sell a product in store and removes it from the website.

We have times where our products don't sync properly, and throws off our inventory.

6 maanden geleden

Wow! Thank you for leaving such a thorough review of your experience with SKU IQ! We are happy to hear that it has made life easier for you and your business and that the product is easier to use than others. We are hoping to improve syncing consistency in the future to avoid those occasional issues you describe. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Brandt

Great inventory management software between Clover and WooCommerce

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a good product for inventory management between a brick and mortar store and an online store. I'd recommend it over other products because it's easy to use and there are both automatic or manual management options. I personally prefer to manually add all of my products to both systems, then link them using a SKU.

I'm using two SKU IQ instances with two brick and mortar locations and one WooCommerce multistore website. SKU IQ makes it easy for me to ensure that my in-store inventory is properly reflected on my website, ensuring that my customers can purchase items that are in stock.

I don't like that I need to pay two separate fees with two logins. I'd like to see an option where I can manage multiple stores with one login and a lower cost.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your thorough feedback, we will make sure this gets put in front of our product team for future consideration!

Kyle
Supply Chain Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Does what it says it does.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy.

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

Frederick
Merchant Supervisor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Is The Best!!!! Phenomenal Support

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Everything done in 15 minutes and super fast help.

Sku Iq has to be contacted to disassociate the account from sku iq. Company support hours are 2 hours behind.

Mattie
Website Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Sku IQ Is the Inventory Software You Want

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent overall experience that does what it needs to do!

If you run a small business that has an eCommerce shop that is on a different platform than your in-store POS, you need SKU IQ. It's software helps sync inventories between both platforms (for us, BigCommerce & Square), and allows us to maintain accurate inventories on both platforms, avoiding most accidental overselling of items that aren't actually in stock.

As with any software, there have been issues every once and a while, however SKU IQ's support has always been top notch and worked diligently to fix any issues we've ever had.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback here, it means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and also that you've experienced our top notch customer service!

Mark
Sales Consultant in Kaaimaneilanden
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Crucial for any business using two or more sales platforms for single inventory

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Live inventory (within 30 minutes of retail purchases) allow us to be one of the few dual platform users in our area to have live inventory on our ecommerce as well as accurate pricing. The greatest experience is when the ecommerce platform does an update and causes a temporary glitch, SKU IQ is already on the patch to link the changes. Any issues are resolved faster than any other system's customer service for systems we use to manage our inventory now or before.

The ability for live inventory to be maintained when selling the same inventory stock on two separate platforms and maintaining absolute customer satisfaction.

Spend the extra to have the products moved at one time. It is time consuming to manually move them if you have over 1,000 products (plus variations)

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for leaving such thorough feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is giving you an edge in your area and saving you time when it comes to inventory management!

Birgir
General Manager in IJsland
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use and great support

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely easy to use and support is easy to come by, quick response if needed.

Simple and easy to use. Give a diverse information of sales results in each channel.

Removing cancelled orders from sales results is an issue for us.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback around your experience with SKU IQ! It is great to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and that you've had a positive experience with our support staff. Regarding the issue with cancelled orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or email ([email protected]) if we haven't already looked into that with you. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing to serve your business!

Kathryn
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

First time user and very basic

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like knowing that the SKU IQ system works so well with the Clover system and the customer knows what our product inventory is at all times. If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

My website was put together by someone else who taught me how to upload and take care of my own site. So, being a novice at this I found that it was straight forward and easy to use and works well with my Clover POS system.

I don't have any complaints about this software with the way that I use it.

7 maanden geleden

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your Clover setup!

Thomas
Head of Marketing & Ecommerce in Nederland
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

SKUIQ | Shopify & Lightspeed integration

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Their support is really helpful and fast. Love the product.

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce. This helps me in building online strategies.

In the beginning there was a problem which took a while to be figured out. Caused some malfunctioning of the software and a lot of false inventories.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business with better inventory management. If you have any other feedback we are always happy to hear from our customers. Kindly, The SKU IQ Team

Pam
owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect for a small shop

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good for us overall.

This helps seamlessly match our POS to our website linking Lightspeed and Shopify.

Some items don't load. I have to go back force the sync.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review here, we truly appreciate it! If you encounter any issues with our product please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or by emailing [email protected]

Gabe
PGM in VS
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

PierreAntoine
Ecom manager in Canada
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Great and affordable option for inventory management

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: skuIQ allows us to synchronize the inventory of our brick and mortar to Shopify, it’s pretty reliable and works well

Easy to use and setup, pretty straight forward. Working really well with Lightspeed Commerce Customer service is always ready to help Price is really competitive for the product your getting

Some filters options to increase productivity for bulk edit

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for adding filters! We have this functionality on our product roadmap and will be bringing this feature to SKU IQ in the future :)

Simone
Simone
Marketing & Technology Director in VS

SKU IQ, Thank you!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've solved the problem of keeping our inventory synced between our retail store and e-commerce.

We've been using this app for about a year now. I really like the WooCommerce to Clover integration! This has helped us keep our inventory synced and my boss is happy.

There isn't an integration available for our shipping software. I would like to see a ShipStation integration soon!

6 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will add ShipStation to our list of integration requests!

Christina

Best Customer Service

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For a beginner, like myself, it's nice to have a platform that is user friendly and the best customer service you could ask for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to solve my issue. I'm very grateful!

The software is easy to use and straight forward.

I wish you could click make the products appear in alphabetical order.

5 maanden geleden

We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is easy for you to use and that the service team has given you a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we deeply appreciate it!

Sadiqa

Perfect for in Person Retail on Shopify Platform

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team at SKU IQ. It is imperative that the Shopify and Square items are synced when scanning the SKU numbers on merchandise and when I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked it right out. He was extremely helpful and efficient and did EXACTLY what I needed him to do. Thank you SKU IQ. Great Customer Service!!! (which is my ultimate pet peeve).

The ease of use between Shopify and my Square Register

For some reason my Inventory images won't automatically transfer to Square although it's showing in Shopify and on SKU IQ.

Karl
Web Developer in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SKU IQ is the piece you need for successful e-commerce!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Always pleasant, capable and available live support makes using SKU IQ a pleasure.

Incredibly easy to deploy and staffed by a responsive and super-capable support team..

I have no issues with SKU IQ. It really does check all the boxes for linking Woocommerce and Square on a small business ecomm site.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that our product is working well for you and that you've encountered our world class customer success team! We pride ourselves on service and look forward to continuing to serve your business in the future!

Ezra
Ezra
Sales in Canada
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Review for SKU IQ

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Easy to use, adding product through SKU IQ and it will sync to shopify and lightspeed

It has some down times, and it won't sync until a day after.

Lucas
Co-owner in VS
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

SkuIq Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SkuIq helps in many ways to connect my business and go Online. Customer service was 10/10. I had an Issue with something, in less than an hour I was contacted with a google meets link and got 1 on 1 help to solve my issue.

I used SkuIq to connect my WordPress website with my Clover inventory

The setup was a bit long, but it was worth the wait. The only way we could get it to work was with SkuIq

9 maanden geleden

Awesome! We are glad to hear that you are a SKU IQ success story! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave you feedback :)

david
MANAGER in Canada
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

SKUIQ = easy to use WITH SHOPIFY AND LIGHTSPEED

Opmerkingen: very good

ease of execution on a platform, directly on skuiq it is possible to configure our images on shopify and lightspeed without having to update on the site or in our home inventory

nothing is really easy to use in few seconds

7 maanden geleden

Great! Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Arlee
GM in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

FINALLY an app for individual products!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very helpful costumer service. I was extremely pleased they were compatible Shopify. the costumer service has been helpful and pretty fast.

The nature of our inventory is every item is unique. there is no restock of inventory items, just new items being added daily all individual and this app is able to sync, organize, and stay up to date on new active items. It work well with Shopify.

Set up is not totally straightforward and does require a phone call with the team for walkthrough setup.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We will be looking into ways to make the setup easier for people who wish to self-serve. It is good to hear that our service and support team are doing a great job helping users get set up, but we do understand that having to go through a live setup experience could be a negative for some users. Thanks for your feedback, this is very valuable to us!