Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Funnelll

Funnelll is een totaaloplossing zonder code voor het installeren en beheren van pixels/tags en het instellen van conversietracking op je website.

Meer informatie over Funnelll

• Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"I'm so glad I found this"

Opmerkingen: Visibility into marketing campaigns is made easy and simple. This is huge for me with little digital marketing experience, but will benefit anyone who does digital marketing.

Pluspunten: Funnelll makes it dead simple to setup and track your marketing funnel, I have not seen anything like it. I didn't have to dig through klunky interfaces and keep track of multiple tags on my website.

Minpunten: I wish it integrated with more services, but should like they are getting implement so I just have to be patient.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Funnelll op 11-11-2019

Hello Jordan,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it.

We are thrilled to hear that you appreciated how Funnelll makes it easy to set up your website to track your customer actions and conversions through their journey on your website and removes the complexity of handling multiple different tags or dealing with code.

We are adding support for new platforms everyday and will continue building our platform to better serve our awesome customers.

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020

"Making conversion tracking simple"

Opmerkingen: Great people, great product and I look forward to things to come.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of setting up conversion goals and the first iteration of their dashboard and analytics look great.

Minpunten: You still have to use Hotjar to find out more about users on your page

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Funnelll op 18-2-2020

Thank you Greg for your feedback and for being a Funnelll customer!

We roll out new features every day to become the one-stop shop for setting up, monitoring and tuning your sales funnel. Your feedback and input is what will allow us to get there.

Thank you again. We really appreciate it!

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020