Over VenueOps

VenueOps is online software voor locatiebeheer, ontworpen voor congrescentra, arena's, centra voor podiumkunsten, theaters en meer.

Meer informatie over VenueOps

Beoordelingen van VenueOps

4,0
Waar voor je geld

VenueOps heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 21 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (21)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je VenueOps eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (21)

Laura
Director of Event Sales in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 11-50 werknemers

VenueOps is the best!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: VenueOps has changed the way we communicate in our organization. Everything can be entered in the event so everyone can stay up to date with the details. We rely on it heavily for our calendars too. People no longer have the excuse that they didn't know what was going on with an event.

This software is extremely easy to use. The implementation was very quick and it was easy to train our staff and get them on board. We use it for everything - scheduling, quotes, invoices, event detailing, event orders and final settlements. I couldn't be happier with our choice.

I wish that we had the capability to create our own reports instead of asking their team to configure the different things that we need. I would like to customize my reports by selecting different options (room usage, days of week, inventory usage, etc.)

2 jaar geleden

Hi Laura! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, and we're SO glad to hear that you use VenueOps so comprehensively, and couldn't be happier with your choice! Your feedback is incredibly valuable in guiding the development of VenueOps and our Help Desk, especially in our efforts to make reporting easier! We're currently working towards providing clients with more tutorials and resources about managing reports and the event list views. Report creation will always have a learning curve due to the highly technical nature of it, but our event list views offer an easier way to filter and export data in spreadsheet format, so we are looking at ways to improve this feature and provide more options and flexibility. Thanks again for your feedback!! As always, we welcome any questions or further suggestions at [email protected] or (+1) 865.966.4900!! Sincerely, The EventBooking Team

Danielle
Sr. Director of Event and Guest Services in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 51-200 werknemers

Venue Ops for PAC use

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the customer service is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was our lead on implementation and was amazing to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great at our in person training, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick and thorough with creating custom reports and dashboards for us. I enjoyed that their user conference was small and intimate as well. It was great to connect personally with their team.

I find Venue Ops extremely user friendly and intuitive. I have experience in a few different booking software and some are not as easy to figure out for the everyday user. I find the booking process and information location flows and makes sense. From and admin standpoint, the back end is also easy to update and setup. The knowledge base is robust and helpful.

While I understand that free type areas make things more flexible, sometimes they also make things less consistent. Some features feel like they are better suited for Convention Centers than PAC's. I do appreciate that anything we think there could be improvements on are taken into their database for consideration. Updates seem to happen at a regular pace which is nice.

Overwogen alternatieven: Ungerboeck Software

Redenen om voor VenueOps te kiezen: We had an outdated version and had to make a big jump. We wanted to look for alternatives and it was the right timing.

Overgestapt van: Ungerboeck Software

Redenen om over te stappen op VenueOps: We felt this was more user friendly and would fit better into our work flows.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Danielle! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, and we're so glad to hear that VenueOps is simplifying your work day! Client feedback is the single best way we know how to improve VenueOps, so we've made an internal note based on the "Cons" you mentioned. If you have any more suggestions or would like to elaborate further about any challenges, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us at [email protected] or (+1) 865.966.4900. Sincerely, The EventBooking Team

Megan
Conference Sales Mgr in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Not ideal for sales

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely positive based on customer service and very basic calendar use. I wish there was a more intensive up-front training session, instead of piece-meal webinars I have to take over time (many of which I don't think were there when I started). I get the sense that I'm part of a start-up project -- a good one, but growing pains for us as a user.

It is fairly easy to use, once you get familiar with the basics. It is clean and simple in appearance. It is fine for a venue our size (one arena with a few special event and meeting spaces).

The sales record aspects (like customer communications) are very weak. There is no database for accounts to track correspondence with prospective, current, or clients. I am forced to use the notes fields, or utilize a separate spreadsheet. Because it is not database driven, it is very impractical because it forces me to create letter templates, that I have to merge with Excel, then upload copies to this system. So for this reason, I end up using the calendar feature of this system only. Also, one of the biggest weaknesses is that there are features I didn't know about, and have learned about in webinars, and have to ask to have them turned on for me, and for each individual user. Because there is no extra fee for these features, I think it would be better just to activate them automatically and provide a link to explain their functionality. I understand it is based on the user. I'm a secondary administrator...perhaps some of this information is given to the main administrator, but does not trickle down to me...and thus we're missing opportunities.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Megan! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts about VenueOps! We're glad to hear that you've found it to be an intuitive platform! Client feedback is the single best way we know how to improve VenueOps, so we've made internal notes based on the "Cons" you mentioned. In fact, our Senior Account Executive will be reaching out to you soon about the challenges you've encountered. We want you to be able to get the most out of VenueOps, and we're sorry to hear that this hasn't been the case recently! Sincerely, The EventBooking Team

Kayla
Event Sales Manager in VS
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

VenueOps Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This was a big upgrade from EventBooking, which housed very little data on the back-end, and was not very easy to use.

The product is certainly user friendly. You can easily use the platform to transition from page to page, move events around with a drop and drag on the calendar, which I like a lot.

There needs to be a feature in the CRM/Customer section of the software that can link a customer to a sales rep. These feels intrinsically basic, but has not been added despite asking for it for over 2 years.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kayla, Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts about VenueOps! We're glad to hear that you've found it to be so user friendly. Client feedback is the single best way we know how to improve VenueOps, so we've made internal notes based on the "Cons" you mentioned. In fact, our Senior Account Executive will be reaching out to you soon about the challenges you've encountered! We have an account manager feature on accounts, which might be the solution you're looking for. We want you to be able to get the most out of VenueOps, and we're sorry to hear that this hasn't been the case in your experience with the CRM! Sincerely, The EventBooking Team

Steph
Director of Event Services in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

A Great Product!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use VenueOps as our booking software and for event detailing. We have had a great experience with the EventBooking staff, who are all so willing to help when we have questions or concerns. As I mentioned previously, the software is also very user friendly. When we switched over from another software program, we were concerned about learning a new product, but everyone picked up on it almost immediately.

We love that this software is so user friendly - it makes our daily detailing and tasks an easy process!

There are some things that we would like the software to be able to do that are not currently possible, but hopefully they're coming in the future.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Steph! We're so glad to hear that VenueOps has made your daily detailing and tasks an easy process, and that it's so user-friendly for you! That's music to our ears! We are always striving to make the platform better through automatic updates that happen every few weeks. If you have any suggestions in particular or would like to elaborate on the features you are still waiting on, we'd love to hear from you! We keep everyone in the loop about each update as it rolls out through our monthly emails, which clients are subscribed to automatically. If you're not getting those for whatever reason, we also want to know about that! Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or (+1) 865.966.4900. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! Sincerely, The EventBooking Team

Angie
Assistant General Manager in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Team VenueOps

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The ability to learn the functionality quickly

The software is still developing and the need for features on the client side is constantly changing. Some features like credit card processing arent there yet but I see them being available in the future.

Zachary
Senior Sales Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

A great product for everyday venue management use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service from the folks behind VenueOps has been second to none; they're very friendly, willing to listen and actively work to make things better for their clients. I have been fortunate enough to attend their annual conference twice, and I believe they have a positive spirit within their ranks that helps them achieve the goals of their clientele at an extremely high level. And even if they don't, you're still going to appreciate their effort and their hospitality.

VenueOps is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate and quickly ascertain what you need to do in order to achieve a certain result. The software has a better flow than its predecessor, and, from a Sales Department position within my venue, I can say that VenueOps works extremely well, serving our day-to-day needs.

VenueOps does seem to not function as smoothly as desired for the Events and Operations side of our venue, and some of the way the finance portion is designed is bit troublesome and has given some in our venue a bit of grief. I think the potential is there, and I fully expect Event Booking to improve upon these features, but for now there are some faults within those corners of the program.

Lynda
Events and rentals coordinator in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

We love it!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were using venue ops like an old faithful car, it drove fine, it did the job but that was it. Recently with more time and some personal training for Events Bookings with our team, we are finally switching venue ops into Ferrari mode! Learning more about its functionalities that were past what we would even think to ask about has led to increased efficiency as a team, better customer service, and next level team communication.

We love that it keeps all of our information in 1 spot. As a team that balances many internal and external booking sits vital to see how and when our spaces are being used and for those of use who are booking external events, it has been a huge gift to our team to be able to share easy communication about an event, before, during and after; to track clients and their events; and to stop having to search endlessly in paper files for the information we need. It has streamlined our internal systems incredibly!

The mobile experience still needs improvement. This is often the format we are using during an event or facility tour, and it makes the information harder to access or add to when on the move with a client.

AGM in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I think the ease of using Venue Ops more than just for booking has been really great!

I would love to see an app made for the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Michael! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying VenueOps! While we don't have a dedicated VenueOps "app" to download from the app store, VenueOps is very mobile-friendly! Just type the same URL you always use (login.venueops.com) in your phone's internet browser. In fact, we recently had a webinar about using VenueOps on mobile! You can find the recorded webinar link here: https://help.venueops.com/article/1341-using-venueops-on-your-phone Or if you'd prefer an article, check out this link from our Knowledge Base! https://help.venueops.com/article/399-using-the-mobile-calendar To quickly access VenueOps via an icon on your phone (like an app), there are instructions for both Android and iPhones to do so here: https://help.venueops.com/article/397-creating-a-home-screen-icon We hope this might be helpful, and we'd love to hear from you if you have any questions! You can reach us at [email protected] or (+1) 865.966.4900. Sincerely, The EB Team

Associate Director of Sales & Events in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 51-200 werknemers

Performing arts complex - multi venue

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fantastic! Staff has been helpful from the beginning during the onboarding process, and still continue to provide a lot of helpful support. The attitude is always geared toward finding a solution to meet the need.

Simple and intuituve interface, while also very complete in necessary features. Very strong as a booking software + CRM.

Some minor areas of the CRM contact area can be improved, but the best part is that Eventbooking tracks all of these suggestions and works to make the improvements when there are enough requests.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Chris! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! We love to hear that you've found VenueOps to be so simple and intuitive! We are always striving to make the platform better through automatic updates that happen every few weeks, which include improvements like the ones you mentioned. And as always, we'll keep you posted about each update as it rolls out! Thanks again! The EventBooking Team

STEPHEN
Facility and Security Manager in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

They Listen

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have worked with this company for many years, and they have always been able to assist us in figuring out how to handle problems. The customer support is key as they work to find answers to any issue, and if it is a good process that will help others they implement it.

It allows us to keep everything about the event within the software where all staff can see it. It simplifies processes, as you only need to look in one place to fine things. Be it forms, contracts, payments and the like. One stop shop that allows us to meet our sustainability goals as well. Less Paper.

The transition of formal paper processes to online has its challenges but so does any new software. The program is so robust, it does take some time to figure out the best way to handle an issue. As a Performance Arts Center we have different needs then the other venues that use this program. However the, but Eventbooking listens and does work to improve the process. It is not always as quickly as you want or need, but it does eventually happen. Which is better then most companies do.

Hali
Director of Events and Marketing in VS

Big Fan!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with VenueOps so far has been great! The rep has been beyond helpful with everything we've needed since we started diving into using it more.

It is so easy to use. I was given the task of becoming the VenueOps expert when I started, and it was so easy to learn and figure out. I love the calendar. It has helped keep all of our events organized both on the planning end and keeping the rest of our full time staff informed of events that are confirmed and if there are holds. I also find the operations daily view very helpful to get information out to specific departments so that they are aware of what needs to get done for an event. As for the planning side, I find the detailing process fairly simple and helpful for creating event orders.

I don't really like how everything has to be tied to a quantity and if you make it "no quantity required" that it can't be added to an invoice with a price. Or if it can, I have not been able to figure that out.

Courtney
Event Services Manager in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

VenueOps - More positive than negative

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The ease of using the software has been very beneficial for our company. Every staff member is expected to use it, and it has been easy for them to learn how to do so. I also enjoy how much is possible to do with the system. There are lots of ways you can customize it to your needs and options to do things in multiple ways. We have been able to show each department how to use VenueOps to find just what they want to see instead of seeing all the departments information. They can just get what is pertinent to them and thus far this has gotten a lot of positive feedback.

It has been very difficult to get everything up and running for our company. We have 15+ departments using the software and each in a different capacity. After being live in the system for almost 6 months, we haven't made a ton of progress yet. There are some departments functioning at only about 10% and others at almost 95%. It has been hard to keep the departments on board when they are still waiting for their piece to be ready.

Megan
Events Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

Great tool for organizing event information

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: VenueOPS has integrated our event information and made it easy to make accessible to all staff. Communication is improved due to information being at everyone's fingertips.

This software gives you the capability of organizing all event information in one place which is extremely helpful when trying to keep everyone in your building informed and up-to-date.

Without the ability to have a staff member dedicated to setting up the system for your particular building, it can take awhile for all features to be discovered and utilized. This is an issue that not all buildings will face, but there is quite a bit a back work and training required to get started with this in the beginning. There are still features not being utilized yet.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Megan! We're so glad to hear that VenueOps is helping your team stay on the same page! If at any point you'd like to schedule a call with us to train your team further, we'd love to help you all get the most out of the software! Feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at (+1) 865.966.4900. Our Client Success Team would love to hear from you! In the meantime, our Knowledge Base is also a great resource: https://help.venueops.com Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Sincerely, The EventBooking Team

Amber

Love VenueOps

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made my job much easier in regards to booking events and inputting all of the promoter contact information in one swoop vs. multiple different pages.

The ease and functionality. The booking process is much easier for our multi-facility campus. I like that contracts can be created within the site.

The financial aspects and running reports could be cleaner.

Danielle
Sales Manager in VS
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Switching to VenueOps has been great!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, so good on the sales side, but there are many functions available that we are not yet using such as work orders, invoicing, detailing. We mainly use if for calendar functions, booking and reports.

Visually appealing, and the calendar is easy to use when I am adding events.

I don't like that the reporting function is difficult and that I need to reach the support team whenever I want to create a new report.

Steve
VP Booking & Eventd in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

More than a calendar

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was an early adopter when it was simply known as event booking. It was great just as a calendar but now venue Ops does so much more including the ability to use it on my phone.

It’s ease of use. Ability to store notes and documents for each event.

The way it prints is clunky. You need to export the calendar and then print instead of a print button.

Administrative Technician in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

An Evolution in Event Management Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have increased productivity. Creative better workflows that save time. Our data capturing and reporting abilities have been much improved. The overall experience has revolutionized the way we manage our events.

The ease of use, workflow, and overall user experience.

Some limitations with exporting to excel

Catherine
Events Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

CBC Tulsa Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are currently trying to get catering and tech to use Venue Ops. They have been great working with us to find a solution to get those departments involved.

It is very user friendly. I love being able to attach PDFs directly to my event orders.

There are a few adjustments we would like to see, but not enough venues need the same adjustments so they will not be implemented.

Karla
Database Administrator in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Thank you!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The new reporting tool is very powerful and has allowed us to analyze our data in more sophisticated ways.

We appreciate how user friendly it is. Also the client support team is the best I've ever had the pleasure working with!

Not as customizable as EventBooking Classic. But our Sales team is finding VenueOps to have more advantages than disadvantages

Sam
Manager, Event Services in VS
Sport, 201-500 werknemers

Sam Teegarden Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It took a while, but I'm really starting to enjoy it.

The number of reports and customization of said reports is absolutely wonderful.

The learning curve for using the software was a little more difficult than I would like. Not very intuitive.