Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Google Classroom

Samenwerkingstool voor docenten en studenten waarmee docenten opdrachten kunnen creëren, feedback kunnen ontvangen en andere informatie kunnen bijhouden.

Meer informatie over Google Classroom

1.053 reviews worden weergegeven

Samiksha N.
Computer Teacher
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020

"Google Classroom provides effective learning environment at home."

Opmerkingen: I have been running my classes in Google Classroom by integrating it with Google Hangouts Meet and Google Forms. I am loving it!

Pluspunten: Google Classroom lets its user to host online classes and manage them effectively. The application is easy to adapt and packs a lot of essential functions. Teachers can give assignments to their students via Google Classroom and the students have to submit it by attaching files within the date fixed by the host. And the host gives marking to the assignments. It can be used by integrating it along with other sites provided by Google to make the learning process more effective.

Minpunten: Google Classroom has all of the features required to run online classes effectively and I have never faced any problems using it.

Kevin M.
IT Consultant/Lecturer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"A great online classroom"

Opmerkingen: I have to say that I am impressed with the Google classroom and what its able to do. With the current state of everyone being home online classrooms became a must have. While I did have access to more advance CMS that are structured for an education being pressed for time I chose to use Google Classroom. I now have about three classes online with a total of 50 students and I can say that Google classroom helps a lot with the day to day tasks when it came to teaching and providing assignments. Student we able to join and with some minor issues they were also able to upload their work. The great thing is that its accessible on both PC and Mobile so it can cater to more students.

Pluspunten: The interface is sleek as with most Google designs. The lay out is simple and you can easily find everything you need to set up your classroom. Since I had three separate classes, I was able to configure each separately adding students via the provided invite code that can be generated by the classroom. Work and assignments can be easily structured for use by students and I love how Google gives you a dedicated Google Drive for storing uploaded classroom content. This accommodates all types of documents and media. There is also integration with YouTube which means students can watch videos from the classroom. I can give assignments and students can also upload their projects. As a basic educational tool Google Classroom is great.

Minpunten: The biggest downside is that it is too basic and lacks some extra features or some of the features implemented are limited. Maybe this is part of Google concept where all services are separated into apps in their G-Suite, but it can be annoying having a conference call with students, then switching to the classroom, then having to switch to the whiteboard. If all these services where integrated, it would make life a lot better. Also, there a few features that you will have to search online for instructions. Student notifications only work when new content is added. It you correct errors or made upgrades you will need to manually alert your students.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020
Syed tauqeer haider R.
Software Data Analyst
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2021

"Best Online Application for Classes"

Opmerkingen: it is very excellent application i use in pandemic lock-down, it help me to meetup online with my friend and attending my niece classes.

Pluspunten: i use this application during COVID-19 for my niece to attending his classes online. it very helpful during this pandemic lock-down, it also help me to arrange my friend meetups and enjoy for some time in this tense situation. you can create as many as classes from one account.

Minpunten: some time i face connection problem in google classroom due to class code not work properly when i am with my niece.

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2021
Amanda R.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2020

"Google Classroom"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I liked it as I did not really encounter many issues using the application. The software can become better and I hope they will add more functions in the future.

Pluspunten: This software is fairly easy to use. I could understand the layout and the format of the android app and the website with relative ease in a few minutes. I like that I can find my classes with a quick swipe and I can easily find my due tasks (organized by due dates) in my To Do section. Both website and application are very minimalist in design, which made navigating and finding my course materials a breeze as the design made it feel very organized.

Minpunten: One thing that bugged me was the android application. It was a bit buggy, one example is when I tried to submit my answer to one of those short answer comment section. Sometimes on the app, when my answer becomes a little longer, the area overlaps the private comment section, which makes handing in my answer a little tricky.

• Beoordeeld op 24-12-2020
Rahim S.
Google Classroom
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"Google Classroom. Best school software!"

Opmerkingen: I've used this software for long and it's very good. I've used it often in school. Very easy to use, and you just need a google account to log in. Awesome and I can really recommend it! 7/10

Pluspunten: What I like most about Google Classroom is the easiness. It's a very good program for students. The teacher creates a ''classroom'' and shares it to all people in the class via Gmail. And then can the students do the work. The teacher can write instructions too. When it's done can the teacher automatically see the work. And it is harder to not be finished with the work, you can see when the work needs to finish. This software is awesome! I've used it a lot when I was a student. I really recommend this!

Minpunten: What I like less about Google Classroom is that it is crashing sometimes. When I was a student, sometimes I couldn't log in. It's the only thing that isn't so good. Otherwise, I love Google Classroom!

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Chamroeunrith C.
IT Manager
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

"Google Classroom best platform for Distance Learning"

Opmerkingen: well, I can recommend google classroom for teacher who use for distance learning with student during covid situations. teacher not require high knowledge to use google classroom. also student are able to get their lesson and material faster than moodle.

Pluspunten: - fully integrated with the Google Features such as video, lesson, track answer, integrated to assignment as well.
- work on all devices, smart phone, laptop, chrome book etc. easy for student to use.
- Integrated with meeting as well for live training.
- Live record with meeting and integrated to google classroom.

Minpunten: - less features than moodle, moodle can customized the detail features than google classroom.

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020
Fundador Ceo
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"Sería perfecto si no fuera por esto..."

Opmerkingen: Aunque es muy simple no es funcional al 100%.
Este es mi experiencia:
Los usuarios (alumnos) deben de subir evidencia de que han realizado su trabajo o tarea, el problema es que debes de sacar una foto, el niño tiene que sacar la foto con el celular o cámara, subirla a drive, a su computadora y de ahí a classroom.
¿Cuantos pasos tuvo el alumno que hacer extra? --> 3 o 4 esto si ya sabe cómo hacerlo, cuando son niños pequeños prácticamente los papás deben de ayudarle a hacer todo -en la mayoría de los casos-
Si se te solicita escanear un trabajo es el mismo procedimiento, subir un video; igual. Este es el problema al que se enfrentan los papás, es una comodidad para profesores que solo solicitan el cumplimiento de los deberes-tareas o trabajos en clase- cuando la responsabilidad cae sobre el alumno... y el papá o mamá que debe de dejar de hacer su trabajo para apoyar al niño a presentar su tarea. Por ejemplo Classdojo en la actividad -tareas o trabajo en casa- el profesor le solicita al alumno que en la misma actividad o trabajo ofrece la opción para que el niño o alumno tome foto desde su computadora, tablet o teléfono móvil sin que sea necesario hacer 4 o 6 pasos extras. Esto hace que tú como papá tengas más tiempo para tu trabajo. Realmente es una molestia -desde un punto particular de vista- perder tiempo en 4-6procedimientos cuando hay aplicaciones/plataformas en las cuales puedes hacerlo más fácil y de forma práctica. Por eso no es tan genial classroom.

Pluspunten: Es muy fácil de implementar, es recomendado por muchos usuarios. Tiene compatibilidad con muchas herramientas de Google. Y a veces parece ser muy intuitivo. Es fácil.

Minpunten: No es funcional al 100%.
Tienes que realizar más procedimientos para subir tareas.
Ejemplo: Tomar foto, enviar foto a computadora o subir a drive, subir archivo, subir archivo a drive.
Si es escanear un archivo aumenta un paso más. Google supone que todo el mundo tiene acceso 100% a la tecnología y a recursos tecnológicos.
Se pierde tiempo en subir los archivos.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
Steve C.
principal
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020

"Google Classroom for virtual learning"

Opmerkingen: Great! I am the principal of both a brick and mortar and virtual program in my district. We love using Google Classroom as a primary LMS.

Pluspunten: Google Classroom has come a long way in the last few years. I began using it almost a decade ago and found it difficult to use in the elementary setting. I am so pleased with the new functions!

Minpunten: List view is by far the least favorite aspect. I find it sometimes challenging for users to find things based on having to scroll to access older assignments.

• Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020
Vaibhav C.
E-learning, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020

"Best platform to connect teachers and students"

Pluspunten: Teacher can send you comments personally, they can share your marks. You can upload your homework and Assignment with a single tap. Pretty easy to use.

Minpunten: One student uploads and Assignment, it should show students, whether teacher saw his work or not. There must be a SEEN status or something which notifies students also that there work has been seen.

Internationale zaken, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"Take the class anywhere you want"

Opmerkingen: It has helped to have a better logistic, and organization along the course.

Pluspunten: It is a very useful tool for courses, it let both teachers and students have a calendar of activities a material folder, and so on.

Minpunten: I think the cons are more for the teacher I know some of them have had struggles with the management of it.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021
tacher
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2020

"classroom in the day to day"

Opmerkingen: It has helped me a lot to organize tasks and have faster access to questions about my classes.

Pluspunten: It is very intuitive and easy to use, it has many tools that facilitate the compression and creation of classes and organization of tasks for a better control of activities towards the teacher

Minpunten: at the beginning it is a bit confusing since it is divided into three sections and it is a bit strategic to use

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2020
Abdelrahman M.
Content Creator
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Google Classroom is just the perfect learning alternative during the pandemic"

Opmerkingen: I didn't use about Google Classroom before the pandemic, but after it came and my college had to shut down, we used it as an alternative, and It really provided an unexpected perfect educational environment that made it so close to physically attending to my lectures.

Pluspunten: The best thing I like about Classroom is that it provides a stable connection for the classes, as well as being very user friendly environment and straight to the point.
I also really loved the fact that it constantly reminds you of the upcoming work due dates. And it also has a calendar to keep you updated with everything within your courses.
I liked that its well organized, as there is are three sections for each subject, one for discussions, and its for all the people in the class, which are Teachers and Classmates, and another section for Classwork, and one for the people, which helps you know your classmates in each class.
Its also easy to roll or unroll in a subject, just get the code from the teacher and get in the class.
And after you are finished with any class, you can archive it and get back to it anytime later to see all the lectures and the classwork throughout the semester.

Minpunten: The only thing I find disturbing is that when people talk in the stream section (or the discussion section), messages get mixed up between teachers and classmates, It would be much better if it had two columns within the stream section, one for students messages, and the other for teachers. Other than that, my experience with Google Classroom is so good.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Josh M.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"Simple Learning Management System"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Google Classroom's easy-to-use design makes it an excellent choice for a Learning Management System. Though it doesn't come with a lot of flashy tools and features, it is a no-nonsense format for anyone looking to keep information organized for a group. It has significantly improved my organization in my classroom and it helps my students stay up-to-date all things going on in all my classes.

Pluspunten: The best part about Google Classroom is its simplicity. There's nothing flashy, no bells and whistles or fancy gadgets, just an organized space for posting, distributing, collecting, and grading materials. Some other LMS's try to get too much done at once, crowding the screen with a lot of different features. Google Classroom throws that idea away in favor of simple, streamlined distribution. The simple tab navigation for Stream, Classwork, and People makes accomplishing tasks quick and easy. One click of a button is all that's needy to make an announcement or send an email. The ability to post across multiple Classrooms really seals the bargain on this amazing product. Couple this with its integration of a host of other G Suite features, and it transforms how a classroom's work is managed.

Minpunten: There aren't many things I dislike about Google Classroom, but I will be quick to point out my frustration with editing posts and assignments. The issue is not that edits cannot be made, but that everything needs to be edited individually. For example, when I initially make a post to my literacy Classrooms, I select the option to duplicate that post across multiple Classrooms. But if I later realize I need to change or add something, I need to edit each individual Classroom as opposed to just editing the initial "master" announcement. It's a small but irritating thing when trying to save time.

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020
Kyle Y.
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020

"Save Paper With Google Classroom"

Opmerkingen: Google Classroom is an amazing modern tool for all teachers. Its interface allows for easier communication with student and teachers and more convenient school and homework. As a middle school and high school student, I really appreciated having access to these tools that didn't exist a couple of years before then. And with the following years, I hope to see more features added to Google Classroom.

Pluspunten: Google Classroom has been a stable feature of my middle school and high school career. Almost every teacher in the school used Google Classroom as a way to make it easier for us students to turn in assignments and for us to transition into a newer more convenient way to get school and homework done. What I really like about Google Classroom is its simplicity. In conjunction with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc. Google Classroom really shines as a substitute to standard turn-in baskets using paper. It's the ultimate tool for teachers and students because all of it costs no money. The only thing required is a Google Account which is just as easy to set up as a Google Classroom. Being able to turn in assignments whenever via the internet is a huge benefit for students because it makes it so they don't have to sort through their binders to look for a paper they may have forgotten at home. All of your files can be stored in your Google Account which can be accessed by almost every device and therefore there is less stress when turning in assignments. Google Classroom is a strong option for most teachers of any grade and its ability to make work less of a hassle is in my opinion makes it one of the best tools for school.

Minpunten: Like most of the Google softwares, Classroom does not need much to improve upon. I suppose Google could add a dark mode if they haven't already. I haven't used Google Classroom on my phone but if they don't have this feature, they should add notifications for when your assignment is about to be due. Personally I don't have any issues with Google Classroom except its design. I feel like it could change it slightly however this is not really something that Google needs to worry about. One thing I would like to add would be an easier way to connect with Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. For example, when I finish writing an essay in Google Docs there should be a classroom button that allows me to turn it in without having to manually go to the Google Classroom website and turn it in there. These are just suggestions but Google has made a strong application that has little to improve upon and is fine the way it is.

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020