Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Google Classroom

Samenwerkingstool voor docenten en studenten waarmee docenten opdrachten kunnen creëren, feedback kunnen ontvangen en andere informatie kunnen bijhouden.

Meer informatie over Google Classroom

What i like about this software is its simplicity. Tools are easy to use and to access, without cosing you any amount of money/ so much money to use the app.

The biggest downside is that it is too basic and lacks some extra features or some of the features implemented are limited.

Beoordelingen van Google Classroom

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Google Classroom heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.702 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Classroom eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.701)

Andrew R
Andrew R
Director of Family Ministries
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent LMS for Beginners; Power-Users will need more

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
andrew
bedenker game maker in België
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

haat je egte school room,s of gwn school algemeen probeer dan zekker google classroom gwn thuis school ma nog wel hoe moet

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ik vond zelf egt geweldig gebruik zelfs nu deze tijd nog om dat zo goed is en ook is perfecht voor kindren of volwassen da probblem heben me leren of die ni naar school durfen of kune want ni iedreen kan slaag vedragen so wai zelfs waar is onze love and paece naar toe ik wil ni da er nog kindre zo als mij onderste boven in de vuilbak werden gestoken

iedreen kan zen werk doen en voor somige da ni graag school gaan is het perfecht want er zijn geen pestkopen of aantastelijken leraaren of schoolkindren da altijd wile vechte teminste gwn rustig in vreden thuis op gemak school volgen

da je soms egt wel lang bezig bent me ied af te krijgen nopg voor school en das wel stressen

Myrthe
Myrthe
Founder in Nederland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fijne methode

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Alles is duidelijk aangegeven en makkelijk te vinden.

Er is geen mogelijkheid je na een schooljaar uit de classroom te verwijderen.

Lawrence
Lawrence
Founder in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

The best platform for my students

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I lke how seamless the sync is between Google products, and it popularity leads to easy onboarding

Still working out the kinks of syncing with other LSMs

Radhika
tutor in India
Uitvoerende kunsten, 51-200 werknemers

best app for tutors

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: i feel that google classroom is the best app for conducting classes. best part is two way audio video and grading assessment which makes it my number one app for conducting my classes. my overall experience has been amazing as it gives platforms to teachers like us and students to communicate and manage coursework.

what i like most is seamless integration with other google apps such as google drive, docs, sheets and slides. This allows easy sharing and organization of documents. also google classroom gives a feature of grading assignments which i personally feel makes it preferred choice among tutors.

what i do not like is that it has limited customization options for grading assessment. it has limited functionality in grading interface.

Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

I really loved my experience with this site, which lasted more than two years

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was a very good experience. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs the features that the site offers. For me, some of the flaws can be overlooked in light of the amount of features available, and it does not cost the person anything.
Everything is really organized perfectly

What I loved most about it is the wonderful organization with high quality and the capabilities of bringing together large numbers in teams in a way that is not available in many other sites. It suits me in many situations, such as my studies and work, and I truly believe that any person currently, whether a student or an employee, will need it one day.

What I liked least about the site is their slow customer service and response, and I think it does not befit the range of features on the site. The last thing was that if some of the ideas on it were developed using artificial intelligence, it would be more creative, although it really is not one of the best sites for me. The best of them

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fast access, high quality meetings and amazing features

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used Google Classroom for virtual classes in 2020 and 2021, now I mainly use it for meetings with friends that are in other countries, to record presentations and to attend meetings to prepare activities for the year.

High quality of audio and video, accessing different features like a virtual whiteboard, you can create a meeting in less than 10 seconds.

I can no longer record the meetings. I used to use Google Classroom to record videos for presentation.

Josh
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Clean Method of Managing Classwork

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am a huge fan of Google Classroom and have been using it every day for years. It allows me to keep all my work organized and in one spot, but also permits my students to always be "in the know" of what is happening, what materials they need, and when items are due.

Google Classroom is a simple, user-friendly approach to classwork management. From the ability to post daily stream content to copy-read assignments, Classroom makes distribution and collection of work a snap. Scheduling posts and materials, organizing work by topics, grading assignments, and student interaction are all incredibly simple and easy to navigate.

There are very few cons to Google Classroom. Rearranging materials on the Classwork tab can be cumbersome and clunky, particularly on a touch screen, as materials can be too easily dragged and dropped around. I enjoy the product overall, but there is a really nice "random student" selector that is only available on the app and not the browser version, which would be a nice inclusion.

Leslie Anne
Teacher in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The convenience of using Google Classroom

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience in using Google Classroom was satisfying.

Google Classroom is very convenient to use, this is very ideal for a distant learning. You could still impact the lives of your students through education no matter what the circumstances are. I started using this platform during the pandemic, at first I was hesitant to use this because I don't know how to operate it but you just have to explore and navigate its feature and in no time you'll realize it's very easy to use. You can easily compile and check the works of your students because the files are classified according to student's name. This education platform is very recommendable.

There's actually nothing I dislike about google classroom because base on my experience it's really good and easy to use.

Dameron
Dameron
Animator in VS
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Google Classroom Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Benefits greatly from the platform since it makes it easier for us to administer and distribute our courses to each individual.

Some things that I would want to see added are live class streaming, like a Google Meet video. Students would be able to comprehend their lessons more fully as a result.

An easy and accessible connection between Students and Faculty

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Google classroom is good and I have been using it for a very long time.

Google classroom literally helps to create separate subject groups on one software and thus students can keep up with the records of the information shared by the teachers and also teachers can take assignments from the students.

Google classroom cannot be accessed in the presence of poor network connectivity and this software also require a bit knowledge for anyone to operate

Abegail
Abegail
Risk Analyst in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Go Google Classroom!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very Good! Very Helpful! Student friendly!

For a student you can easily see your online classroom schedule base on you subject.

Lots of updates every month. Which required a lot of space on your phone.

Christine
Christine
Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for Students and Parents

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Free, easy to use, available on all devices, integrates with all google applications

Online only, can be overwhelming, no options for parent commenting

CLARK
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Google Classroom in the Real Classroom

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy using Google Classroom to get information out to my students quickly. It is my Homebase for all of my websites, information, assessments, files, you name it. My students know to go there for links to everything.

What is great about Google Classroom is that I can give my students an assignment on Google Classroom and they can access it immediately. I can also create a template for them that automatically creates a copy for the students and I get a copy of it too. I can see what they are doing in realtime. I can also make comments or corrections as they type. With Google Classroom, I can also give my students a quiz which I can set to autocorrect, even preset words or boundaries to look for. Creating and adding students to the Google Classroom is very easy. It is also nice to share websites, documents, files, videos or pictures easily with students.

I wish this program had more options for video and audio responses for the students. Also, the format that it creates a link to websites is not very good. I put my classroom website on there and the preview window says "Google Sign In." I wish it were a little more pleasing to the eye in that regard. Also, I wish I could add students to quizzes once they are published. I have new kids in my classes almost every day and it is frustrating to create a new quiz for the new kid.

Mark A.
Middle School Religion Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Google Classroom is still a classroom

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Google classroom is favorable. We have used it in conjunction with our 1:1 technology initiative with student issued Chromebooks. We have no plans to switch products at this time

-Ease in disseminating information and assigning work to students. -Accountability for each student as student work can be easily monitored. -seamless interface with google drive and G-suite -Ability to communicate with students. -Students communicate and collaborate with others

-Upgrades are not announced, so what you have done one day might be different the next in terms of using the classroom. I would just like to know when an upgrade is occurring or has occurred rather than being surprised and having to figure it out. -Settings are hard to switch. You have to go to settings and then to advanced settings. Still when you have changed your setting you aren't sure you have done it...there is no way to verify other then monitoring your classroom...or asking the students face to face in real life. -Settings changes are not global. So you have to go into every individual classroom to change settings. That can be quite tedious after a while.

Aniket
Student Researcher in India
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Google Classroom: The Modern Virtual Classroom

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Google Classroom both as a student and as a teaching assistant. The features I thought that lacked as a student, were in-fact present beforehand which the teachers were forgetting to do, such as properly labelling posts/assignments, and arranging every student's grade in the application in itself. This basically implies that there is a learning curve to the application and is not as straightforward, which is due to the multitude of features present in the application.

Classroom makes it easy for teachers to create their classrooms and manage students in it. Counter-intuitively, it is extremely easy for students to register into their preferred classrooms. The administrators can add multiple teachers (teaching assistants) to help the main teacher help with managing the classroom. One can also sync the Classroom with a lot of apps from the Google Suite, such as Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Meet.

Google Classroom currently lacks a search bar to search for appropriate post/assignment. This makes it difficult to search through the timeline for a post, unless it is appropriately labelled, which is usually forgotten by the teacher/instructor.

Merriel
Teacher in Jamaica
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Teacher review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Google classroom has helped me and my team, and I will continue to recommend to others.

I love that it helps me to communicate in real-time with my students, especially throughout the pandemic, this app is a lifesaver and a life-changer for everyone. Everyone in my country uses this app and will continue to use it.

Virtual learning can be challenging but due to this app my school were able to communicate with each other effectively, I did not have any issues with this app so I am just looking forward to any added features.

Cyrel
College Student in Filipijnen
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

A Review about Google Classroom

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To wrap up everything, this software is not perfect but it is the best so far. I really like the user interface and the simplicity. I would love to continue using google classroom and recommend this software to my colleagues.

The best thing in this software is it has a very clean user interface and it is very easy to use. The google classroom also has a mobile application which makes it more accessible for the user anytime and anywhere they want. I also appreciate that google classroom is compatible with pretty much all devices that have a browser window such as Android, Windows, Chrome and of course iOS.

There are only few things that I don't like such as the capacity of the submission box for the assignment, it is quite not suitable for large files. It also lacks features for active interaction.

Kyle
Kyle
Student in VS
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Save Paper With Google Classroom

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Classroom is an amazing modern tool for all teachers. Its interface allows for easier communication with student and teachers and more convenient school and homework. As a middle school and high school student, I really appreciated having access to these tools that didn't exist a couple of years before then. And with the following years, I hope to see more features added to Google Classroom.

Google Classroom has been a stable feature of my middle school and high school career. Almost every teacher in the school used Google Classroom as a way to make it easier for us students to turn in assignments and for us to transition into a newer more convenient way to get school and homework done. What I really like about Google Classroom is its simplicity. In conjunction with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc. Google Classroom really shines as a substitute to standard turn-in baskets using paper. It's the ultimate tool for teachers and students because all of it costs no money. The only thing required is a Google Account which is just as easy to set up as a Google Classroom. Being able to turn in assignments whenever via the internet is a huge benefit for students because it makes it so they don't have to sort through their binders to look for a paper they may have forgotten at home. All of your files can be stored in your Google Account which can be accessed by almost every device and therefore there is less stress when turning in assignments. Google Classroom is a strong option for most teachers of any grade and its ability to make work less of a hassle is in my opinion makes it one of the best tools for school.

Like most of the Google softwares, Classroom does not need much to improve upon. I suppose Google could add a dark mode if they haven't already. I haven't used Google Classroom on my phone but if they don't have this feature, they should add notifications for when your assignment is about to be due. Personally I don't have any issues with Google Classroom except its design. I feel like it could change it slightly however this is not really something that Google needs to worry about. One thing I would like to add would be an easier way to connect with Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. For example, when I finish writing an essay in Google Docs there should be a classroom button that allows me to turn it in without having to manually go to the Google Classroom website and turn it in there. These are just suggestions but Google has made a strong application that has little to improve upon and is fine the way it is.

Ross
Teacher/IT Admin in VS

They Continue to Improve

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely am all in on Google Classroom and the way it continues to add features. Its integration with Google Meet makes it simple for students to remotely join a class. Google must have teachers onboard in their design of the software as it does everything that a teacher could ask for and does it simply.

Google Classroom is easy to use, intuitive, powerful, and continues to improve. Creating classes is very simple. It integrates with Gmail allowing student names to populate the "add student" box speeding up the addition of students to a class. Once a student is entered, parents and guardians can be added giving them access to weekly reports. Additionally, when those same students are added to other classes, the parents/guardians are automatically added. This continues throughout a student's career at your school. The creation of classwork is very simple. A very nice feature is that assignments can be created as draft assignments and then scheduled to post on any day and time. So you can create a week of assignments ahead of time, schedule them, and then sit back and let them post. What is especially helpful is that assignments can be reused from any class no matter how long ago your created the class. Google Classroom integrates Google Forms as assignments allowing you to create self-grading quizzes. Those quiz grades can be automatically imported to Classroom. Assignments can be grouped by topic. Most Student Information Systems allow integration with Google Classroom. At the end of the year, classes are archived, but are always accessible as sources for assignments. You can even copy a previous class into a new year, bringing with it assignments from that year into the current year as draft assignments, thus simplifying the new year.

We do not make use of the grading component but not necessarily because it is bad but rather because we are able to integrate Classroom into our SIS, Gradelink. Occasionally a recorded Google Meet created from within Classroom is mysteriously "owned" by a student rather than the teacher of the class making it hard to share with other students.. This does not happen very often but it is inconvenient when it happens and it likely not a fault of Classroom.

Nick
Clinical Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Back to School

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had to adapt more to changing technology in the past 2 years than we did in the decade prior. With the protocols brought on by COVID, we had to shift towards more virtual work than in person. In doing that, our staff and even our clientele have become fairly proficient in the concept of telehealth, virtual meetings, and other methods of communication outside of in-person visits. I believe this is what laid the groundwork for us to be able to excel with Google Classroom. It was a case of being at the right place at the right time. We would not have had the support of the staff five years ago if we implemented this change to Google Classroom, and we would have been hard pressed to instruct our clients on the ins and outs of virtual classes. However, the timing ended up being perfect for us. Our decision to spread clients out rather than concentrate them in one location helped us make it through the pandemic without a major infection. The one downside that we worried about was always how we would deliver services to all our clients and not have the quality of our care diminished. With Google Classroom, that prayer was answered. I cannot stress enough how well the Google Classroom setup is for virtual learning.

The best part about Google Classroom for our organization is the ability it gives us to have interactive groups and classes with clients that are geographically spread out. Rather than attempt to build a large facility in a single location, our company's strategic vision was to use multiple locations spread out in several counties so that our clients' access to employment and care would be increased. While this strategy has worked very well for providing our clients with more options than traditional treatment facilities, it came with the downside of putting a tremendous amount of pressure on our counselors and teachers. Trying to maintain a caseload of clients in addition to leading groups and teaching classes to people in six locations was too big of a burden to place on them, and we are not yet at a point where we can hire counselors for each location. Enter Google Classroom. With a minor investment in Chromebooks for all of our facilities, we have been able to effectively administer our entire curriculum at once, from one single location.

We have some minor issues from time to time, but they are almost exclusively due to the fact that this software is tailored to educators, not mental health counselors. If it works this well for a population that isn't the target population, I can only imagine how effective it is for actual teachers and professors.

Tarik
Student in Canada
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

My experience with using Google classroom

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As a student, my experience with Google Classroom has been mostly positive. I like how convenient it is to access all of my course materials in one place, and I appreciate being able to collaborate on assignments with my classmates using Google Docs. It's also helpful to be able to see my grades and receive feedback on my work directly on the platform.However, I have also had some challenges with Google Classroom. It can be overwhelming at times to keep track of all the announcements, assignments, and resources that are posted, especially if I'm taking multiple courses. I find it helpful to use the calendar feature to stay organized, but sometimes I still feel like I'm juggling a lot of different tasks. I also don't like how easy it is to get behind if I miss a class or a deadline. It can be tough to catch up, especially if I don't have the chance to ask for clarification or extra help from my teacher.Overall, while I think Google Classroom is a great tool, it can be a bit overwhelming to use at times. It's important for both teachers and students to be familiar with the features and capabilities of the platform in order to get the most out of it.

One of the things I appreciate most about Google Classroom is the feedback feature. I find it really helpful to be able to see my grades and receive comments on my assignments directly on the platform. It makes it easier for me to track my progress and understand where I need to improve. I also like how easy it is to access and submit assignments using Google Classroom. It's convenient to be able to turn in my work electronically and not have to worry about remembering to bring it to class. Overall, I think Google Classroom is a great tool for keeping students organized and engaged in their coursework.

One thing I don't like about Google Classroom is that it can be a little overwhelming at times. With so many announcements, assignments, and resources all in one place, it can be hard to keep track of everything. I find it helpful to use the calendar feature to stay organized, but sometimes I still feel like I'm juggling a lot of different tasks. I also don't like how easy it is to get behind if I miss a class or a deadline. It can be tough to catch up, especially if I don't have the chance to ask for clarification or extra help from my teacher. Overall, while I think Google Classroom is a great tool, it can be a bit overwhelming to use at times.

Gilmer
Gilmer
Marketing Manager in Argentinië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Works flawlessly

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great solution to create a virtual learning space that allows you to organize the contents of the subject, resolve doubts at any time and track the progress of each student. It made it much easier for me to manage the administrative logistics of the class. Although it has areas of opportunity, especially in its free version, I would recommend its use to other teachers thanks to its simplicity, versatility and ability to adapt to different educational levels in an accessible way

What I liked most about Google Classroom was its simple and intuitive interface, it allows you to create classes, make assignments, share files and communicate with students in a very efficient way. Its clean and functional design makes content distribution and feedback a quick process. Additionally, I loved how it facilitates group discussions through conversation streams, students can resolve doubts among themselves asynchronously. I also highlight its integration with Google Drive, since it allows you to store and edit files directly from Classroom without having to download them

What I liked least was that some of the advanced features such as calendar integration and the ability to create custom tabs in classes are only available in the paid version. As a teacher who teaches classes at different levels, it would have been very useful to be able to access those tools at no additional cost. I also missed having more types of questions for the assessments, such as multiple choice short answers

ALEXI
Education Manager in Canada
E-learning, 10.000+ werknemers

A Product That Gets the Job Done but is Frustrating at Times

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I solved the complicated implementation of other software by using Google Classroom. Although there are still many problems with the mobile and tablet applications for the service, it remains an easier choice. I would advise all student-facing personnel to reassure them at the beginning of class that if bugs are encountered to take it easy and send missing homework or exam material by email. Try to be nice and understanding as your life does not depend on it.

I believe the most important element of Google Classroom is its ease of implementation when your institution uses Google Workspace products and services. It only takes a couple of clicks to deploy or archive a classroom, let alone adding students via their name or school-issued email address.

It should not come as a shocker that some of the pro's such as low-cost and easy of implementation both attract a degree of customization, SLA and reporting that is not at the level of other classroom management services such as Moodle. However, if the deployment is relatively small (let's say under 5000 students) with rather simple assignments and instructions, then it becomes a no-brainer.

Emily
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Needs Attention

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have come to rely on it and will use it far into the future, but hope Google keeps up.

Having a platform like this is great and I use it every single day (especially since remote learning started). I am very grateful they have made some improvements such as integrating a personalized Google Meet link right into each classroom (if the teacher activates it first).

It seemed that with such high need emerging from the coronavirus shutdowns that Google would have continued improving this platform by listening to EDUCATORS' feedback. It does not seem that they have done so. There are so many opportunities to improve this for school use and it is slow going (if at all). For example: teachers have been begging for a way to "archive" or hide past assignments that they don't necessarily want to delete. Another example: when new students join in, it would make sense to "start fresh" from that date, but instead it automatically assigns them all previous assignments, making their list of missing work a mile long.

Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

If You're Not Using GC, Get on Board!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used many different work arounds for creating templates and having students turn work in before I started using Google Classroom, and once I made the jump it changed my life. I couldn't believe how much easier it was to send work out, keep things organized, and view everything in one place. I no longer have to deal with students losing their work, or not knowing something was due. It has made all of our lives easier and enriched the learning that takes place in my classroom on a daily basis.

I can't describe how easy Google Classroom makes managing my assignments. It's the best platform for organizing work, creating templates, providing examples for students, accessing student work in real time, providing feedback and housing student work in general. It is very user friendly, and I would not be nearly as effective at my job without it.

The only feature that I can think of that I would want on a regular basis is the ability to see things from the student side of the portal as opposed to the teacher side. I often record videos and have to describe to the students what they will see even though what they are seeing on the screen is what I see. I don't think this would be a difficult feature to add. Facebook has a feature where you can see what your public profile looks like, Google Sites has a feature where you can view the published version of your site (what others see), it seems like it would be something they could offer. It won't stop me from using the software. It's just one small thing I often wish I had access to.