Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Notion

Cloudgebaseerde en lokale projectmanagementoplossing waarmee bedrijven van elke omvang notities, taken, projecten, databases en meer kunnen beheren.

Meer informatie over Notion

Furthermore, there are plenty of tutorials provided by Notion and they have an excellent support team. They really hear what the users ask and they frequently implement the requested features.

Without recurring tasks and less task-oriented features it was a tough call to make. I wanted it to work so badly.

Beoordelingen van Notion

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Notion heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.181 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Notion eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.180)

Greg
Greg
Operations Fellow
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Notion can eat Google Docs for breakfast

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Manuel Felipe
Manuel Felipe
People Excellence Manager in Colombia
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Notion is the best cost-benefit option to Knowledge and Project Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It integrates 2 of the most critical needs of any company: Knowledge management and project management. It is easy to implement and start using. It has versatility about the creation of admin and visitor roles, allowing the reach to several parts of the company.

Some automation or column calculations may be hard to implement unless you know their programming. Nonetheless, a couple of hours later you are familiarized.

Anonieme reviewer
Olie en energie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Better tasks, bad access on iphone cellphones.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In the procedure of creating the tasks it has been good, in the access process to see the information that we have dedicated very badly, since an expensive program like this should have the ability to fix the login problem through iPhone.

For group work, we generated a particular task followed by very well done tasks. In fact, the engineers could leave notes so that the next day the next engineer could continue with the work, which was essential to advance in large development projects and we knew in What exact stage were we are.

I had very bad access to information with iOS, almost every time we accessed Android phones, access to the panel was simple, it was fast, responsive and everything was fine, but with iPhone phones things changed and I don't know exactly if it was the operating system or that the program supposedly blocked which was strange. In this sense, it generated delays since almost all of us have iPhone phones in the team.

Colleen
Senior Director, Programs in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Don’t understand the hype

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Notion is promoted frequently as the “go to” software for task management, documentation and collaboration and I just do not understand the hype. To me it’s a simple word document and it doesn’t offer a variety of useful features unlike other task or project management software.

It lacks common functionality that would be useful for everyday management.

Jessica
Owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Notion is a fully customizable project-management solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very pleased with Notion, as we have successfully built a functional project management system that serves as a well-oiled system for managing our company's workflow. The pricing is significantly less than well-known alternatives.

I like that Notion allows full customization in building the databases, and does not force you into a pre-determined template like other project management systems. While the trade-off is more time spent up front learning how Notion works and building out the templates, it is worth it to have everything tailored to your business.

The biggest drawback was the time it took to build out our Notion databases, and figure out how we should do it. There was a learning curve, and we are continually figuring new things out. Also, we really wish Notion and Google Calendar would sync, because Notion's Calendar lacks the functionality and aesthetic qualities of Google.

Jesse
Documentary Editor in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Notion is amazing—if you can make it click

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Notion at first didn't make sense to me, but when it clicked, boy did it click. I run my business from Notion, I track my habits, I track my reading notes and daily notes—it all lives inside Notion. And with AI tools getting better, I only see my use of Notion growing.

Notion is a blank canvas that lets you create basically anything you want. I've used it to create a task manager, project manager, reminders, and my ongoing library of notes and documents. All of this is even available under the free account. The AI features they have introduced are solid, helping me create blog posts and also have quicker access to my ever-expanding notes.

A blank canvas is great, but only if you understand how to use it. It took me several tries before Notion finally clicked. It can be clunky as a task manager, and though it's functional it's not the most visually appealing.

Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Great for taking any type of notes

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My main use for Notion is for taking notes on my work clients for me to remember all key details about them. I also use Notion for personal use, such as meal planning and for vacations itinerary.

The best part of Notion is how customizable this can be depending on if you need to track work assignments or school notes. The AI feature for writing can be so useful when you need to ask for definitions when taking notes or if you need to add an statistic but you forgot the exact number.

The set up is hard, its a system that if you don't know how to use it can be hard to navigate.

Shalon
Nursepreneur in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Notion is my best friend. I used to use Google Docs but this is at a whole other level.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has allowed me to get serious about my online writing in a way that was just a dream before.

I am able to take notes, write docs, write newsletters, write blog posts, Organize my everything I write in one place. I can search for anything I have ever written and find it fast. It is amazing.

There are no cons as far as I am concerned.

Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Great UX makes easy to use

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very be positive for what we use it for

We’ve built our CS teams homepage on Notion. Great place and easy to build our knowledge base

Table function is very basic - can’t do any kind of formula.

Karin
Karin
Program Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Notion is a great way to share internal info with external audiences - beautifully and easily

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: At my work Notion became the go-to way of distributing company information - specifically each new iteration of the app we were developing. It was great that a simple do to keep everyone up to date on the app development became a beautiful public information channel as well. Efficient!

I love how documents that could be boring but necessary get extra bang for their buck by being easily able to be transformed into interactive, streamlined, and easy to comprehend docs that anyone can utilize and benefit from.

It's a bit of a learning curve so any help with onboarding, training and getting staff onboard with utilization and incorporation into day to day tasks would be appreciated.

Melanie
Melanie
Owner in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Effective planning and sharing all in one place

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Notion does have a bit of a learning curve (I come from an administrative background so this was easy enough for me to get acquainted with) but the guides on their site make this app useful even for those who are not the most internet savvy.

Notes, tasks, and projects are all easy to contain and collaborate on while using Notion. Tons of customizations make this better than Google docs or sheets any day!

It is complicated to use upon starting of you aren't typically someone who organizes through categories or files or even keeps track of details. Yet, this is also the platform that CAN help you get organized!

Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The holy grail of organization

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Everyday note-taking, organization and brainstorming tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it has been a great experience for me and my team. Notion has turned into an app that is always open on the computer, just like the email client.

In our case as a digital assets and marketing company, we need to keep track of many clients and projects. The database feature in Notion allows us to create custom databases where we can filter, search, update and share easily with our clients.

Maybe it's because of our business type, we don't use Notion for our own project management tasks. However, we discuss and collaborate every day in Notion to deploy our project management tasks in another tool.

Jason Edward
Jason Edward
Marketer in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The best and worst of Notion

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a great app, I just wish it would be faster and also easier to navigate.

Notion is an extremely flexible software. Thanks to their databases and multiple views like calendar, Kanban, tables and lists. I found it to be extremely intuitive and fun to use. I can definitely see how it could replace a google docs and be a central place for your team.

So the big elephant in the room... Notion can be slow at times, especially when using it on my phone. I would spend a lot of effort just trying to switch between pages. When I would type in it I felt that my text was not in real time. Also on Mobile sometimes I couldn't highlight text due to a bug on their side. This goes against the productivity it is trying to create. Also the way it works with folders, it very quickly becomes far too many different places and I would need to think about where I need to put the specific note I'm working on, vs actually just writing the note. I think that it would be far better if notion stopped relying so much on folders and rather just made their search and internal linking more streamlined.

Ngha
Ngha
Data Analyst in Kameroen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

My second brain, Now I can remember all I learn thanks to notion

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The program known as Notion has a very high degree of adaptability. Because of their databases, which allow for a variety of displays, including calendar, Kanban, table, and list formats. It was quite easy to understand and enjoyable to use, in my opinion. It is entirely comprehensible to me how this might take the place of something like Google Docs and serve as a hub for your team. The very thought of it is astounding. My life is going to be lot simpler from now on. If only I had this concept while I was in school, I would be an encyclopedia right now.

The way notion links up and create connections between your knowledge is spectacular, you would think you are using a relational database management software. It is easily customization and also has powerful functions that you can use to extend its capability. Notion has a great community who have developed templates for almost anything conceivable and most of these templates are for free. Another thing is the seamless integration with the mobile app, its like you are actually working on the same device

Notion has limited fonts and styling. The most painful part of notion is the inability to set recurrent tasks in notion, it is a pain, you have to buy addons to be able to achieve this

Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best workflow management tool out there

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I can not recommend this software enough, there is a small learning curve, but once you master the platform, it will be gamechanging.

This software is a combination of Evernote, Excel, and PowerPoint. While I believe the team initially developed the software as a sophisticated workflow management tool, it has evolved into so much more, it is nothing short of a CRM tool that can be used in any business in any industry. The robust nature of it's features and the ease at which you can mould your workspace to suit your needs or business is beyond anything any other software has been able to develop.

There isn't necessarily an effective forum set-up for the Notion team to interact with its super users to gain feedback from them on what works and what doesn't, what future features could be extremely beneficial and understand how the software is used differently depending on the industry.

Tracy
Tracy
CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

The ROI on Learning Notion is Immeasurable

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Awesome experience. Now my digital biz has real structure, organization and is customized to how I wanted my operations to be set up.

Freedom! Learning to use Notion has released me from the captivity of multiple software services and many-stepped business operations. I didn’t own a cell phone until I was 29 (that’s how old I am) so using apps and software services doesn’t come naturally - I had to sit and learn, watch YT vids, read alllll the help docs. But now I can pretty much build or integrate anything my company needs. I’m practically a software developer now. Plus, it’s inexpensive and can integrate w basically everything, if u don’t have time to make it yourself in Notion. They also have a great community and their company “vibe” is upbeat, motivational and encouraging - even for this “old” startup lady.

I have to teach each new employee how to use it and show new clients too - I’ve made video tutorials to help, but it’s always a time investment (which is worth it, eventually).

Sekharendu
IT Admin in India
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing! Simplified Database Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. Life Saving. Notion actually helped me organise all my research and workflow integrated.

Simple interface with database backend, makes it customisable to be used for any form of management.So useful to have web based interface and database table structure, with customisable frontend database display, with link to share, with templates to duplicate all in one.

Formatting text has limitation, cannot increase or decrease font sizes in the body.Also cannot customise the heading/subheading etc.

Darlan
Darlan
CEO, ASSOCIAT RELATIONS & HEAD GRC+ in Brazilië
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant is excellent!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant is Excellent because it is a very complete, customizable, flexible platform, it has an API for several other platforms, among other features. Finally, the cost benefit is incredible, both for the price and for the integrity features, artificial intelligence.

Grace
Grace
Project Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Using Notion to get organized and have all my stuff in one place

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely adaptable table and database layouts. Used it as my primary method of note-taking and journaling. I like it better than both OneNote and EverNote combined. One of, if not the greatest, note-taking apps available.

Simple to input text and numbers. Terrific shortcuts for a variety of jobs. Excellent for including and embedding media. The app allows me to quickly photograph handwritten notes and store them in a folder I can sort through on my computer later.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to table cell entry; if I click into a cell and start typing, it will replace the existing content (just like Excel does), and choosing cells is far more cumbersome than in Excel. The process of making a template is not the most straightforward, and it took me some time to master it.

Anastasia
Head of Operations in Oostenrijk
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Notion - best tool for keeping track of things in your work and personal life

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a scrum master, I use Notion for backlog refinement and project management - it's always open on one of my screens. We customised it to our needs and manage multiple teamspaces with their own projects and tasks within one platform. I also use Notion in my personal projects and casual note-taking and can't imagine my life without it.

I like the versatility and flexibility of Notion. It can be customised endlessly to create a workspace that works best for you. We were able to create a perfect system for task and project that suits our needs. I also like that I can add tasks and different resources to my Favourites, and they appear in the sidebar, so I'm able to easily fetch what I need. It's also easy to track any changes and comments in the Updates tab, so you don't miss if someone left a comment or assigned something to you. Another small but fantastic feature is being able to insert code and choose the formatting for it. We're a software-heavy company, so storing and sharing pieces of code is essential.

It's hard to find points that I don't like, but perhaps the different views and layouts could be made more intuitive. Sometimes it can take a while to figure out the best way to organise data.

Serge
Designer in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Notion help organise chaos

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Notion has been transformative. It's a digital Swiss Army knife for task management—complex yet precise, and endlessly adaptable. Once past the initial learning phase, it feels like an extension of one's cognitive process, neatly organizing thoughts, tasks, and projects. Despite some minor drawbacks, Notion has been a cornerstone tool for personal organization and team collaboration.

What I liked most about Notion is its unparalleled customization capabilities. It empowers you to build a personal or professional workspace tailored precisely to your needs. The blend of databases, kanban boards, wikis, calendars, and reminders all in one cohesive interface streamlines task management and promotes productivity. The collaborative features and real-time updates enhance team synergy, making it an invaluable tool for collective project management.

What I liked least about Notion can be its steep learning curve for new users. The very flexibility that makes it powerful can also be overwhelming at first, and it may take time to fully leverage its capabilities.

Abby
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Perfect Solution for Task Management, Project Planning and Goal Setting

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As someone with ADHD, Notion is the perfect solution for setting up my own unique and personal workflow. Being able to customize my workspace and plan projects in a way that makes sense to me has made me so much more productive and organized. Although the learning curve is a bit steep, Notion provides many resources and articles that provide enough instruction to figure most things out.

Notion is an endlessly customizable platform that is somehow simple at the same time. I use Notion as a database, task manager, project planner, and overall life planner. I am able to set goals for myself and have those goals plastered on the homepage within Notion so I am constantly reminded of where I need to direct my focus and attention. Since using Notion I have successfully been able to track my goals and have accomplished many things that I never would have thought possible.

The software can be glitchy and updates from the web version don't always transfer automatically to the app and vice versa. The task management functionality leaves much to be desired and recurring tasks and reminders are not a built-in function of the platform.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

The All-in-One Tool for Organizing and Managing Your Work and Life

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Notion is a comprehensive and versatile tool that can help users to organize and manage their work and personal life in one place. Its flexibility, collaboration features, and wide range of integrations make it a great choice for anyone looking to increase productivity and get a better handle on their information.

Notion is a versatile and powerful productivity tool that allows users to organize and manage their work and personal life in one place. It offers a wide range of features, including notes, tasks, wikis, and databases, that can be combined and customized to suit each user's specific needs.One of the key benefits of using Notion is its flexibility. It allows users to create custom pages, databases, and templates that can be used to organize and manage various types of information, such as notes, tasks, projects, and even personal information like finances. The wide range of features and ability to customize the layout to your needs make it a great tool for both personal and professional use.Another benefit of Notion is its collaboration features. It allows multiple users to access and edit the same page and database, making it easy for teams to work together on projects and shared information. Additionally, it has a feature called "Share" which lets user share a read-only version of pages or databases with people outside of your organization.Notion also integrates with a wide range of other apps and services, such as Google Drive, Trello, Slack, and Evernote, that allows to import and export data seamlessly. It also has a feature called "Integration" which can connect to other apps to bring data into Notion, such as fetching data from a website, or a RSS feed, or even taking screenshots.

Nothing as of now as it has helped with so many easy features to use.

Dhruvil
FOUNDER in India
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Notion Review For Project Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Notion is a powerful tool for project management, offering a range of features that can improve team collaboration, task management, and productivity. Its customizable interface, flexible task management, collaboration tools, rich media integration, and mobile app make it a popular choice for many teams. However, its steep learning curve, limited export options, limited integrations, pricing model, and customization challenges are potential weaknesses to consider when deciding whether Notion is the right tool for your project management needs.

1. customizable Interface: Notion's interface is highly customizable, allowing users to create a workspace that suits their needs. This means that users can create project management templates that fit their workflows, which can save time and increase productivity.2. Flexible Task Management: Notion allows users to create tasks, set deadlines, and assign them to team members. The software offers various views, including list, board, calendar, and kanban, allowing users to choose the view that works best for them.3. Collaboration Tools: Notion's collaboration tools, including comments and mentions, make it easy for team members to communicate and work together on projects. This feature can improve team collaboration and reduce communication barriers.4. Rich Media Integration: Notion allows users to add a range of rich media, including images, videos, and files, making it easy to keep project-related information in one place. This feature can save time and reduce the need for multiple tools.5. Mobile App: Notion's mobile app allows users to access their projects on the go, making it easy to stay on top of tasks and collaborate with team members from anywhere.

1. Learning Curve: Notion has a steep learning curve, especially for new users. This can be a challenge for some teams and may require additional training or support.2. Limited Export Options: While Notion offers a range of import options, it has limited export options. This means that users may find it difficult to move their data out of Notion if they decide to switch to a different tool.3. Limited Integrations: Notion has limited integrations with other software tools, which may limit its usefulness for some teams. However, it does offer integrations with popular tools like Google Drive, Slack, and Trello.4. Pricing: Notion's pricing model can be expensive for larger teams, especially if they require access to premium features like guest access and version history.5. Customization Challenges: While Notion's customizable interface is a strength, it can also be a weakness. Customization can lead to cluttered workspaces, which can be challenging to navigate for some users.

Monika
Monika
CEO in Tsjechië
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Notion is my No1 notebook I cannot imagine my life without

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Notion is easily accessible from any device, allowing me to effortlessly manage all my accumulated knowledge and past projects. Its block-based system enables me to organize my thoughts and conduct efficient searches. I rely on Notion for various purposes, such as tracking my work, using it as a writing tool, and sharing information and projects with my colleagues. It has significantly replaced my usage of Google Docs, and I appreciate its simple yet aesthetically pleasing design, which is crucial for my creative and strategic work. I particularly admire the promptness with which Notion incorporates new features, including the AI chat, which has been available since the early days of ChatGPT's existence.

I find it a bit inconvenient when I don't have internet access, especially when I'm in the middle of writing something.