Gemiddelde scores

  • In totaal
    4,7 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Notion

Cloudgebaseerde en lokale projectmanagementoplossing waarmee bedrijven van elke omvang notities, taken, projecten, databases en meer kunnen beheren.

Meer informatie over Notion

342 reviews worden weergegeven

Alexandro P.
Freelance
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021

"Notion : Le meilleur logiciel de prise de notes GRATUIT à ce jour"

Opmerkingen: L'ayant utilisé pendant longtemps déjà, je l'ai conseiller tous mes amis et partenaires, je leur ai dit : "Croyez-moi, vous avez besoin de cet outil", car j'ai été ravi de le l'utiliser.
En tant qu'utilisateur d'outils d'organisation, je dirais qu'il n'y a rien de plus flexible, de plus convivial et de plus intelligent que Notion.
Je suis reconnaissant envers les créateurs de ce produit, il m'a vraiment facilité mon travail au quotidien.

Pluspunten: 1. Une grande flexibilité - il vous permet de personnaliser vos pages comme vous le souhaitez, il est très complet. Que vous ayez besoin d'un simple tableaux, d'écrire un texte texte, d'un outils de gestion de projet, de listes de tâches, Notion a tout pour vous
2. Des raccourcis et des liens pour tout - une fois que vous serez devenu un utilisateur avancé, vous terminerez votre travail plus rapidement que vous ne pourriez l'imaginer, car il dispose des boutons pour chaque actions. Vous pouvez également lier les pages et extraire les données d'une page à l'autre, ce qui est incroyablement important lorsque vous gérez des projets et des personnes
3. Parfait pour un usage à la fois personnel et privé - je stocke mes listes de divers tâches.
4. Il y a une grande communauté en ligne qui vous permettront de tirer le meilleur parti de ce logiciel.

Minpunten: ça serait bien d'avoir plus d'intégrations avec d'autres services et la possibilité d'étendre les fonctionnalités ici avec des plugins.
Parfois, ce n'est pas suffisant.
J'espère que les développeurs continueront à développer le service et à faire tout cela, de façon à avoir une appli optimal.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021
Geverifieerde reviewer
Senior UX Designer
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

"Powerful and versatile"

Opmerkingen: I started simple: just taking notes, and storing information- similar to a wiki type setup. From there, I started connecting the information to create a dashboard of tasks, meeting notes, contacts, questions and reference data. Now it’s an indispensable tool for both short term (weekly priorities) and long term data storage and access.

Pluspunten: Notion is a powerful information repository. Very customizable to suit most any need to document, analyze and share information with your team, or just reference yourself.

Minpunten: While you can easily get started, the power in in relational databases - interconnecting, different blocks of information and bring it together for easy analysis and consumption. This can take some time to master. Adding functions takes this to whole other level.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021
Rick M.
Director of Photography
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"So long Evernote! Hello notion"

Opmerkingen: I run my personal business, collaborate with coworkers, and even do personal project management with the same account all under the free tier. It's become my go-to for everything that Evernote used to do for me, but with WAAAAY more features and functionality.

Pluspunten: The thing I love most about Notion is how customizable it is. Even at the free personal tier, I don't see the majority if individuals needing to expand to the paid version. Any time a product can give so much value at the FREE level, means they're in it for the long haul and they're the real deal.

Minpunten: The blocks setup makes copy and pasting a little tricky. You can't just copy a whole entry and paste it into google docs or an email with out having to fix it on the paste side of things. Small issue but not that big of a deal for everything that it can do.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Rekha C.
Data Scientist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    4 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021

"Best tool for all your productivity needs"

Opmerkingen: Notion is one of the best tools for personal / team productivity. All the features of Notion makes the user experience very intuitive. It allows users to customize the content with full freedom for creativity. I cannot recommend Notion enough.

Pluspunten: Notion is very versatile; it has all the basic blocks like text, check-lists, tables, Kanban boards, and Calendar and they can be customized to fit the needs of the User. It also allows some mathematical and logical operations in tables and it is very handy in automating project management and workflow. It is very easy to add new content using Template feature and we can also import pages from other workspaces. The markdown elements make note-taking seamless. The advanced blocks like Table of Contents and Breadcrumbs make navigation much easier. Notion also has some AI capabilities as it can understand text like 'remind next Thursday at 3pm'.

Minpunten: The advanced features such as logical operations and rollups in Notion databases require some learning curve. There is no 'Empty Trash' feature so deleting content is somewhat painful in Notion.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021
Geverifieerde reviewer
UI/IX Designer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019

"Best note-taking app of 2019"

Opmerkingen: I use Notion daily to organize my personal life and mainly my company. Nowadays we are using Notion Kanban view to organize our clients, and this is app does it perfectly! You can share with your clients some determined information and hide the rest to not overwhelm them with extra information, this is one of its best features. This app has too many amazing features to point out in one review.

Pluspunten: The ability to organize an insane amount of data without losing control or missing information. Also, it is easy to learn and understand how the interface works.

Minpunten: The mobile version has some bugs, definitely needs some specific improvements.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019
Geverifieerde reviewer
Librarian
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019

"The holy grail of organization"

Opmerkingen: Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

Pluspunten: I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

Minpunten: There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
Alson K.
Creative Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020

"Notion has completely replaced my notebook!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Notion is an indispensable app for our company. I've even started to use it for my personal life and side projects. It's really the best note organization app in the market.

Pluspunten: The beauty of this application is that it can fit whatever requirements you would need from a notebook. You can define your own templates, you can define how every page looks. You can. even define who can view what you wrote. Organization is a breeze with the number of pages you can nest under each other. We have found that opening a page for each project works best.

Minpunten: There is simply no cons for this software! My colleagues and I use it every day without fail. We even share pages of it to our clients.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020
Eshaan K.
Product Designer
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

"Best Life OS there is"

Opmerkingen: It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Pluspunten: I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Minpunten: The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Björn I.
Market launcher
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

"Beyond happy with Notion. I don't think I could ever work without it in the future"

Opmerkingen: Personally I use Notion everyday to track my OKRs (objectives and key results) and document all my learnings. Out with Google sheets and links everywhere - in with notion pages. With possibilities of adding virtually anything into the pages (timelines, tables, videos, images, etc..), it makes everything much more clear and readable. It has become a core tool in our internal communication. On top of that, you can even create pages for external use. I believe Pento are a great example [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They literally use it as an employer branding tool to present their company to the world. Why not do something like that for your company? :)

Pluspunten: What I like the most with Notion is that I do not even know where to start to describe it. We use it for so many things in our company. Each team has their own space where they can drive their own projects - some may have some high level presentations of the people in the team, others like marketing use it for their "project requests". All in all I feel that everything is just much more organised as soon as it is in notion. The important is probably to start with a good structure and then make sure everyone knows how to use it.

Minpunten: When it has not been structured, it can get chaotic. Make sure you have a great "base" and then onboard all the users with some guidelines, and it will all be great!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020
Megan B.
Blogger
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    9/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"Notion is a great tool to organize just about anything"

Opmerkingen: I use Notion to plan blog posts, collect research, make notes and save webpages. It has almost fully replaced evernote for me. I really love the mobile app and can see this tool developing further so it will be an all in one go to tool for organizing and planning.

Pluspunten: You can organize your entire life using Notion, your work, study and home life can all be taken care of within Notion. You can replace so many other tools with this one tool that runs on your computer or phone. There is heaps of templates to get you started such as calendars, to do lists, meeting notes, saved websites and much more.

Minpunten: There could be a bit more of a similar way to bookmark webpages like evernote but this functionality is developing.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Kartik ahuja™ (.
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    4 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020

"Best Brain Dump & Organising tool ever!"

Opmerkingen: All documentation went into notion; its amazingly good!

Pluspunten: 1) Create nested pages, tables, etc - you can go as deep as you want
2) It has a VERY good and easy to use mobile app
3) It has replaced my google drive (not sheets - yet), Evernote, todoist, local notes, anything random that used to go anywhere else
4) I was even able to create a lot of linked database that works well
5) I started just for personal but enjoyed dumping all my brain thoughts here, it made it very good to capture more thoughts around business too; then moved the company docs and wikis; then right now moving the tasks for the team
and Dark mode, lol - and good pricing with unlimited storage

Minpunten: 1) Increasing the speed of opening pages on mobile and desktop apps
2) i would love to see an offline version too
3) Sometimes the sync is slow - if i have made the change in mobile; it wont reflect instantly in the desktop app. It takes a minute or two, or sometimes reloading the page

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020
Geverifieerde reviewer
CTO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020

"The ultimate knowledge sharing tool"

Opmerkingen: I tried Notion first with it came out. I did not made the switch from Evernote, my personal "knowledge base" at the time. Then I gave it a second chance after seeing it being used by productivity experts and was actually amazed. My personal workflows changed from day one. I could not stop thinking into turning more parts of my life into ordered processes. I dumped my yearly account on Evernote right away. Then I pushed it to be used in my new founded company. We managed to organize ALL the company inside Notion. I continue to be impressed

Pluspunten: The product is just right. They got it at a somewhat unexpectedly hard problem: note taking is not about note taking, but about mental models and processes. They got it right. They added the features those app needed, to replace whole tools categories such as project management and tracking, knowledge databases ... even no-code public site drafting! The care they put into the product is amazing, full of details. The community and templates, amazing. UX is great from onboarding.

Minpunten: There are some missing features. Mainly, an API to boost integrations; that will be great. Also, databases, formulas, relations ... need a few second-level yet-important features. All that is in the roadmap, so I'm happy to wait.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020
Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Notion: The Best FREE Note-taking software to date!"

Opmerkingen: Ultimately, I would recommend Notion to anyone in an instant. It has a suite of features, user-friendly UI and organisation benefits. Furthermore, the personal subscription recently became free for everyone and the business prices are reasonable, giving people no reason not to use Notion. I believe that Nation can fit into many workflows very easily due to its plethora of features.

Pluspunten: Notion is absolutely brimming with useful features and is the Swiss army knife of note-taking applications. The overall software is so minimalistic and intuitive to use that I personally learnt it within a few days. The whole software revolves around using "/ " to create blocks and edit text; for example, a /toggle would create a toggle block which acts as a dot point except that you can hide/show it. This makes the learning curve of notion virtually non-existent and creates unparalleled flexibility in the structure and style. I find that the simple and uncluttered UI helps clear my mind and focus on the current task. The data management is superb with extensive sorting, classification and customisation features for the spreadsheet and databases functions. The timeline features are also an extremely welcome addition in the recent updates and allow for the seamless moving of date-specific records. There are countless useful templates as well which certainly help give me ideas about what I wanted my Notion notes to look like.

Minpunten: Some features make little sense and unfortunately cannot be disabled. One of these issues occurs when clicking on a page in a table and it opens up as a tiny square and you need to press "Open as page," to make the page full screen. This is just a small annoyance and is honestly not that big of a deal. Another lacking feature is the scarce customisation options for text formatting however there are solutions to this through Google Text Fonts. There are also a few limitations of the free Personal Plan but if you needed the full collaborative features of Notion, your company would usually pay for that. The offline mode for Notion is frankly quite bad as you have to preload the pages when you have internet beforehand. Otherwise, your notes would be inaccessible. However, this isn't at all a deal-breaker as there is usually internet everywhere. Notion has also indicated that they are focusing on this problem for future updates. The mobile app is also sluggish at times but it is mostly alright.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Milica S.
HoL
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

"Fantastic for personal and professional use"

Opmerkingen: After using it for a week, I have texted almost all of my friends and partners to recommend it with a comment: "trust me, you don't know you need this tool" as I was thrilled to discover it. As someone who was using every single organizing tool under the Sun, I'd say there's nothing more flexible, user-friendly, and smarter than Notion. I am beyond grateful to the creators of this product, can't recommend it enough.

Pluspunten: 1. Great flexibility - it allows you to custom your pages however you want, it's like all its competitors in one! Whether you need standard tables, text, mood board, project management tools, task lists, Notion has it all 2. Shortcuts and links for everything - once you become an advanced user, you'll finish your work faster you could ever imagine, as it has shortcuts for every action. You can also link pages, and pull out the data from one page to another, which is incredibly important when you're managing projects & people 3. Perfect for both personal and private use - I store my reading lists, to do's, home binder, and run my company in the same app 4. Large online community with lots of creative ideas on how to get the best out of this software.

Minpunten: I would like it to be encrypted, and by far this is the only disadvantage I've found.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021
Elliott W.
-
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

"The everything app"

Opmerkingen: I keep finding new and better ways to support my workflow using Notion.
I'm currently moving my task and project management into there (using the system that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaches on his YouTube channel), and this is really exciting for me.
I'm a musician, teacher and conductor, and one of the great things here has been developing a database of scores and pieces, so I include data based on my own criteria, as well as just collecting links to articles and recordings etc. I was able to use it for much of the admin in teaching a band program, as well as lesson planning and assessment. A particular strength in that was an inventory of equipment, as well as the sheet music library. This was great because more details could be included specific to one type of item without cluttering up the main list of equipment. e.g. I can list how many guitars we have overall in the main list, but then within the Guitar entry include specific details on the make/model/quantity/condition within that page. It can be a bit overwhelming and get a bit cluttered if you don't have a system. But the fact that everything is a page (including every entry in a database) means that over time you can work out what structure and system works for you, rather than one imposed on you from the outside. This is great, but it can require some thinking and time to set up. It saves you time in the long run, and can make your knowledge management (for personal, professional, or leisure use) really amazing.

Pluspunten: The ability to make everything a database, and link relationally is so powerful, and implemented in an easy to use way. But when jumping in for the first time, you can just start with notes, images, in a familiar hierarchical setup, so it is very accessible. You can present the databases in a table, list, board (kanban) or gallery style (probably more), and put views to each database in any page. This has the power to do almost everything, but it's easy, reliable, it looks great and I can get it any device or web. Over time I've found new ways to use it and set it up for my daily life and workflow.

Minpunten: There are some minor features that I'd like to see added, but over time I have seen Notion adding features I previously wanted, plus lots I didn't know I wanted (and lots that are probably relevant to other users but not to me personally). But in terms of functionality, I wouldn't bother listing them here, because I am pretty sure that the main ones will eventually be added! In terms of interface, the support for on screen keyboard on Windows, and sometimes typing things in on Android can be inconsistent and annoying. I'd love to see features to add in ink drawings or annotate images, so that I can use my stylus on my windows convertible laptop more easily. This would probably remove the last couple of use cases for OneNote that I have.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021
Tayshiro K.
Community Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    3 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    8/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

"A flexible well-developed notetaking tool with extras"

Opmerkingen: I used Notion for several projects, mainly because with Table' formulas, I can add in the same project, a Scope and a Finances sheet with everything I need to present a proposal or the progress of a project.

Pluspunten: It's a really easy tool to use. You can create posts, articles, logs, and organize info in no time. But the thing I like the most is the table feature. Really powerful. In second it would be the ability to share pages as templates. A real-time-saver!

Minpunten: As it's a complex tool behind the scenes, the development is a bit on the slow side. So you don't see big upgrades coming often. What I wish it was better: more PM features, and a faster development

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021
Geverifieerde reviewer
Founder and CEO
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    4 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    8/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021

"It really can be your "second brain""

Opmerkingen: I was able to combine what had been multiple SaaS tools into Notion, which is a major time saver when it comes to search and connecting data. I fear, however, having all my eggs in one basket. People have said when their internet is off, they cannot work. With multiple tools, you have less risk, if one is down you can use another. It'd be good of Notion worked offline and synched (like Evernote), but I imagine due to the highly collaborative nature of this software that might be technically unfeasible.

Pluspunten: Many people call Notion a way to create your "second brain" in that you can capture, collect, manage, and retrieve literally anything.

Minpunten: Steep learning curve. I've watched hours and hours of how-to training videos on YouTube and I still feel like I've got a long way to go to master the use of this tool.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021
Tam A.
Founder
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021

"Notion rocks, whether you want a notes page or complex tracking."

Opmerkingen: Notion is my task manager, high level overview page, personal notes tracker, presentation-writing software, and helps me do my bookkeeping.

Pluspunten: It's totally customizable. It's not every day that you use something that can be as simple as Google Docs but as complicated as Wordpress all in one function. They've done an amazing job of making it perfect from day 1, but giving you so much that you can learn and do to make it even better. My favourite feature is the toggle function and it was the sole reason that I used notion, at first. Now I use way more features as I learned about them over time.

Minpunten: It does take some time to learn how to use notion to it's full effect. I still don't even know very much about it, considering how much it could do.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021
Geverifieerde reviewer
Digital Strategist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021

"Great collaboration, documentation and task management tool"

Opmerkingen: We love it on our team and would be lost without it. If we were to lose Notion, we would have to replace it with several other tools.

Pluspunten: Notion is robust enough that we can store our documentation here, share with the whole team and manage our meetings and project tasks all in one place. If there's something to do, we know where to find it.

Minpunten: Formatting text is somewhat limited, but fine most cases. The mobile apps are very convenient but some of the features for iPad do match up to the desktop experience.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021
Santiago M.
Grupo director
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021

"NOTION tool from the future to achieved yout goals"

Opmerkingen: My experience with notion is one of the best ones because it helps take all my information on my phone, let me edit on my pc or on the phone,with a very appealing eye interface.

Pluspunten: Notion is one of the apps that as cliche its sounds change my life. One of the most important things that you need when you're learning anything is to be centralized, safe and easy to retrieve. This is what notion lets you, is like a way to save all your information, organize and program your life. All in one app

Minpunten: The thing i that i don't like is that the app requires internet connection and sometimes is better that some of the information can be saved on the pc, just in case at the moment you can reach a internet connection

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021
Olakunle O.
Data & Operations
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    2 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    9/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2021

"Notion reflects how I think"

Opmerkingen: Notion is one of the few tools that I open up daily to get a sense of where I am. Though it lacks some power and reputation of tools like Evernote, it makes up in an innovative approach to capturing ideas. I don't find myself trying to remember tags or keywords because the information is exactly where I need it to be within a few clicks.

Pluspunten: Notion just makes sense to me. As a data-driven individual, I am always thinking about how what I do relates to each other. The ability to use database-driven linkages between articles, tables, notes, media, and bookmarks helps Notion work as my second brain. Information isn't siloed into folders or hierarchies and thus becomes more functional. Outside of work collaboration, Notion is my go-to for personal organization.

Minpunten: People either hate or love Notion and I understand. The biggest drawback is the learning curve. Though intuitive to me as someone who works with and manages databases, I understand that it's not as easy to get up and going. There is a lot to learn to really maximize your ROI and some teams won't have the time to step back from work to really dive into a new way of thinking.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2021
Geverifieerde reviewer
Senior Operations Officer
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    3 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

"Nobody does data and documents like Notion does."

Opmerkingen: Notion is by far and away the best way I've found so far to work with data in documents. It starts from the concept of linked databases, and extends it from there to include structured documents. This has been very well implemented, allowing users to generate incredibly useful documents, by querying sets of data. The Notion support team is engaged, informed and very helpful. I have had several insightful discusssions with them during feature requests. Both the desktop and offline applications are smooth and usable, and have been improving continually.

Pluspunten: - beautiful design
- databases inside documents
- Several useful templates for generating documents and databases
- well-considered layout constraints allowing you to focus on content
- easy to share content
- powerful and ergonomic syntax

Minpunten: - lack of option for visualising data
- no real offline mode

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020
John G.
SEO Specialist & Full Stack Developer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

"Fantastic Tool for Managing All My Notes"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy with Notion. I have been using it for years for taking notes and I find it to be reliable, convenient, and very helpful with organizing my notes. I highly recommend Notion for anyone that needs a single app with quick shortcuts for taking notes.

Pluspunten: I love Notion's block editor! Anytime I try other software that has something similar I always compare it to Notion's top-notch block editor. Everything is so easy to type/add/remove/switch/duplicate/move. I love having all the shortcuts. This easily beats using something basic like Google Docs or any other rich text editor. I also love how quickly I can customize my headings. Over the years I've created my standard note-taking styles/template and it really helps me see everything exactly how I want it. Notion is hands down the best note-taking app out there!

Minpunten: Prior to the API, I could never take Notion as a serious contender in the CRM/PM tool space. Without an API and built-in integrations, there just isn't a chance. Now that Notion has an API, things should get quite interesting and I look forward to seeing what people do with it.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021
Aleksandr S.
Principal Software Engineer
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

"One of tools I would not hesitate to recommend."

Opmerkingen: Perfect product, priced exactly as it should be.

Pluspunten: Notions acts as a backbone of your team in a term of article storage and discussion place.
You see, it is very easy to say "a lot of systems offer article and document storage" but in reality most of them lack clean representation, simple but working hierarchy, sound way to discuss the document, comment it, and notify about the changes. More, notions allows you to attach arbitrary files and images to the document. You may even expose some pages of notion as a part of your website and they do look organic!
Tables, icons, images, backrounds, labels - it is all there.
Right you may name a lot of similar systems, but there is an distinctive thing about notions: it is concentrated on articles and information and it does that great!
Notion offers very easy to learn, fast way to create document, similar to one you may find on Medium.
We've tried a number of different approaches, including basecamp, confluence, slack, dropbox paper - notions is a clear winner.
Notions does have native application for the both desktops and mobile systems.
Notion may be integrated with a number of other products including Slack.
You may even build your website using nothing else but notion itself.
Notion requires just a bit of time to understand how much actually can be expressed with text, tables, checkboxes, labels, comments, images and files. This is revolution made using the set of a very simple things.

Minpunten: Here I am looking at 100min counter and having no idea what to write. The only thing what I am really scared of is that notion may attempt to change the focus and instead of master of articles become jack of all trades.
Right now it is one of the rare products I use every day without any regrets.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021
Ricardo O.
Academic Instruction Designer
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2021

"The ultimate make-it-your-own knowledge system"

Opmerkingen: Notion works well as an organizer of all things knowledge. In our school we use it to organize term and weekly planning, as a bookmark manager, and also to publish certain content for students in a "fenced" environment.
This app can easily replace many other apps if the user knows what their specific needs are.
Highly recommended.

Pluspunten: Flexibility: Notion can be whatever you want it to be. Some folk use it to take notes, other people find it a great meeting organizer. I use it as a master database of all things work and personal: tasks, notes, calendar reminders, bookmark manager... You can program it to suit your needs. It is highly advisable to model in paper what is it that you want from Notion.

Minpunten: Notion is a very closed ecosystem. I would love it to synchronize with Google Calendar or for it to talk nicely. to Gmail. Not an option right now.
The calendar view can benefit from a "weekly" or "agenda" view.
Offline work is still a work in progress.
Can become difficult to use if databases are not planned properly.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2021