Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Notion

Cloudgebaseerde en lokale projectmanagementoplossing waarmee bedrijven van elke omvang notities, taken, projecten, databases en meer kunnen beheren.

Meer informatie over Notion

193 reviews worden weergegeven

Alson K.
Creative Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020

"Notion has completely replaced my notebook!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Notion is an indispensable app for our company. I've even started to use it for my personal life and side projects. It's really the best note organization app in the market.

Pluspunten: The beauty of this application is that it can fit whatever requirements you would need from a notebook. You can define your own templates, you can define how every page looks. You can. even define who can view what you wrote. Organization is a breeze with the number of pages you can nest under each other. We have found that opening a page for each project works best.

Minpunten: There is simply no cons for this software! My colleagues and I use it every day without fail. We even share pages of it to our clients.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020
CTO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020

"The ultimate knowledge sharing tool"

Opmerkingen: I tried Notion first with it came out. I did not made the switch from Evernote, my personal "knowledge base" at the time. Then I gave it a second chance after seeing it being used by productivity experts and was actually amazed. My personal workflows changed from day one. I could not stop thinking into turning more parts of my life into ordered processes. I dumped my yearly account on Evernote right away. Then I pushed it to be used in my new founded company. We managed to organize ALL the company inside Notion. I continue to be impressed

Pluspunten: The product is just right. They got it at a somewhat unexpectedly hard problem: note taking is not about note taking, but about mental models and processes. They got it right. They added the features those app needed, to replace whole tools categories such as project management and tracking, knowledge databases ... even no-code public site drafting! The care they put into the product is amazing, full of details. The community and templates, amazing. UX is great from onboarding.

Minpunten: There are some missing features. Mainly, an API to boost integrations; that will be great. Also, databases, formulas, relations ... need a few second-level yet-important features. All that is in the roadmap, so I'm happy to wait.

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020
Senior Operations Officer
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

"Nobody does data and documents like Notion does."

Opmerkingen: Notion is by far and away the best way I've found so far to work with data in documents. It starts from the concept of linked databases, and extends it from there to include structured documents. This has been very well implemented, allowing users to generate incredibly useful documents, by querying sets of data. The Notion support team is engaged, informed and very helpful. I have had several insightful discusssions with them during feature requests. Both the desktop and offline applications are smooth and usable, and have been improving continually.

Pluspunten: - beautiful design
- databases inside documents
- Several useful templates for generating documents and databases
- well-considered layout constraints allowing you to focus on content
- easy to share content
- powerful and ergonomic syntax

Minpunten: - lack of option for visualising data
- no real offline mode

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020
Kartik ahuja™ (.
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020

"Best Brain Dump & Organising tool ever!"

Opmerkingen: All documentation went into notion; its amazingly good!

Pluspunten: 1) Create nested pages, tables, etc - you can go as deep as you want
2) It has a VERY good and easy to use mobile app
3) It has replaced my google drive (not sheets - yet), Evernote, todoist, local notes, anything random that used to go anywhere else
4) I was even able to create a lot of linked database that works well
5) I started just for personal but enjoyed dumping all my brain thoughts here, it made it very good to capture more thoughts around business too; then moved the company docs and wikis; then right now moving the tasks for the team
and Dark mode, lol - and good pricing with unlimited storage

Minpunten: 1) Increasing the speed of opening pages on mobile and desktop apps
2) i would love to see an offline version too
3) Sometimes the sync is slow - if i have made the change in mobile; it wont reflect instantly in the desktop app. It takes a minute or two, or sometimes reloading the page

• Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020
Theodore k. L.
Lead Designer/Developer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"My Resource, Task and Workflow Dashboard of Choice"

Opmerkingen: In using Notion on a daily basis, it is a hub for my activities.

Pluspunten: There is so much to like about Notion. From the ease of use to the abundance of data and input types. The relational database features are so powerful and intuitive. It's hard not to use it ... a huge part of my daily workflow.

Minpunten: Still waiting on a public facing API to expand the existing potential of Notion.

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Marketing Director
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"One of the best pieces of software I have ever loved."

Opmerkingen: I have loved the way that Notion allows me to organize my workspace in exactly the way I choose.

Pluspunten: It's hard to narrow down what I like most about Notion, but I love the flexibility. Not only has it replaced my use of other tools (Trello, Airtable, some Google Docs), but it performs some of their functions in an even better way. The interface is clean, and the keyboard controls make the experience smooth and fast. I feel like Notion works as an extension of my brain in a way that other products never have.

Minpunten: Integration. They keep saying they are going to add integrations and an API, but until it gets here, Notion lives in its own little world.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Jeremie R.
Digital Productivity Consultant
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

"Notion is your catch all solution for managing all your daily needs"

Opmerkingen: The future of knowledge management

Pluspunten: Notion is flexible yet has all that you need to manage your team, projects and tasks

Minpunten: some features like integrations with API are still missing

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020
Data Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2020

"All-in-one project management tool!"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with notion has been amazing. Setup was not too confusing at all and being able to use the product anywhere (even mobile) has been phenomenal.

Pluspunten: I love notion because of its intuitive interface and cross platform capabilities. I can use it on my mac or on my phone and be able to easily work on various items that my team is working on and track their activity. It also allows me to store different types of files from PDF's to forms for data collection.

Minpunten: I least liked that notion's pricing model is confusing and it took me a while to actually understand the difference between the monthly and yearly pricing structure and how I was to be billed.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2020
Gabriel P.
Web Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

"I'm in love Notion with Notion and I'm moving my personal info from Evernote"

Opmerkingen: I love Notion.. Its just simply amazing as a Evernote replacement. I love the Infinite hierarchy, #Markdown support and /Slash commands

Pluspunten: All... It's amazing this product. At work i'm using months ago as a Wiki, Knowledge Base, Manuals... And days ago I'm moving all my personal notes from Evernote to it.

Minpunten: Currently it has problems with Evernote importing. I'm moving manually some notebooks, but most of my notes in Evernote were imported automatically.

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020
Scott R.
President/Founder
Public relations en communicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019

"Workign nicely for CRM"

Pluspunten: I know Notion is an all-in-one solution, but I only really use it for CRM purposes. And though the CRM template it comes with is very barebones, it is very effective for my needs. And it still a big step up from using Excel for CRM/sales needs and for the price (free), you can't beat it.

Minpunten: So far I can't find any major issues using it. If I was a full-time sales person, i would probably need something more sophisticated with more integrations. But I am not and for now, this does the trick.

• Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019
Megan B.
Blogger
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"Notion is a great tool to organize just about anything"

Opmerkingen: I use Notion to plan blog posts, collect research, make notes and save webpages. It has almost fully replaced evernote for me. I really love the mobile app and can see this tool developing further so it will be an all in one go to tool for organizing and planning.

Pluspunten: You can organize your entire life using Notion, your work, study and home life can all be taken care of within Notion. You can replace so many other tools with this one tool that runs on your computer or phone. There is heaps of templates to get you started such as calendars, to do lists, meeting notes, saved websites and much more.

Minpunten: There could be a bit more of a similar way to bookmark webpages like evernote but this functionality is developing.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Björn I.
Market launcher
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

"Beyond happy with Notion. I don't think I could ever work without it in the future"

Opmerkingen: Personally I use Notion everyday to track my OKRs (objectives and key results) and document all my learnings. Out with Google sheets and links everywhere - in with notion pages. With possibilities of adding virtually anything into the pages (timelines, tables, videos, images, etc..), it makes everything much more clear and readable. It has become a core tool in our internal communication. On top of that, you can even create pages for external use. I believe Pento are a great example [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They literally use it as an employer branding tool to present their company to the world. Why not do something like that for your company? :)

Pluspunten: What I like the most with Notion is that I do not even know where to start to describe it. We use it for so many things in our company. Each team has their own space where they can drive their own projects - some may have some high level presentations of the people in the team, others like marketing use it for their "project requests". All in all I feel that everything is just much more organised as soon as it is in notion. The important is probably to start with a good structure and then make sure everyone knows how to use it.

Minpunten: When it has not been structured, it can get chaotic. Make sure you have a great "base" and then onboard all the users with some guidelines, and it will all be great!

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020
Eshaan K.
Product Designer
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

"Best Life OS there is"

Opmerkingen: It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Pluspunten: I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Minpunten: The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Librarian
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019

"The holy grail of organization"

Opmerkingen: Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

Pluspunten: I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

Minpunten: There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
UI/IX Designer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019

"Best note-taking app of 2019"

Opmerkingen: I use Notion daily to organize my personal life and mainly my company. Nowadays we are using Notion Kanban view to organize our clients, and this is app does it perfectly! You can share with your clients some determined information and hide the rest to not overwhelm them with extra information, this is one of its best features. This app has too many amazing features to point out in one review.

Pluspunten: The ability to organize an insane amount of data without losing control or missing information. Also, it is easy to learn and understand how the interface works.

Minpunten: The mobile version has some bugs, definitely needs some specific improvements.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019
Audrey R.
Manager of Design, Teaching and Learning with Technology
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020

"This app is an all-in-one that can be as simple or as complex as you need it to be."

Opmerkingen: I work at a University and Notion is free with an @edu account, so I feel very lucky to get to use this for free.
First off, it's super helpful that they provide templates for common things you might want to do organized by categories: Design, Education, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Personal, and Product Management. It also provides a selection of user-created templates. Amazing! So, as a beginner, you can play around with a template to start learning the ropes and possibilities. And the possibilities are ENDLESS.
I think my first use case was to use the official Pokedex template that Notion provides. #nerd I play Pokemon Go, so I modified it to track my dex, but also keep track of the Luckies, Shinies, and trades I have lined up. I embarrassingly use this page the most. I created my own templates for Home Repairs (a CRM, Timeline, and budget) and Home Maintenance checklists for the entire year. I planned a trip that I shared with friends that included Places, Events, and Shopping Lists. And finally, have been trying to use it to replace my Google Spreadsheets for family finances and budgeting. Like I mentioned in the Cons, it's a bit tricky to get it set up exactly like I have it in spreadsheets, but I'm prone to overcomplicating things, so it's to be expected. I am at times thrown off by how slow it can become, but since the latest update that addresses this, I don't know that I've noticed the lagging anymore. I still am pretty motivated to keep using it.

Pluspunten: - Pre-made templates, both official and user-generated
- Mostly intuitive (more complex relational database stuff requires more planning/experimentation)
- Kind of like a combination of Evernote, Google Docs/Spreadsheets, Trello, Journal, and website all integrated together. Plus all sorts of other things I haven't even tried yet.
- Customizable features like emoji and page banners
- Can import from Evernote, Asana, Trello, GDocs, Word, Dropbox, and other formats.
- Create teams to share pages with
- Can now create flowcharts, wireframes, and mind maps!

Minpunten: - Has been known to lag and slow down your device quite a bit. (However, a 2/2020 update may have fixed this.)
- Spreadsheets are a little tricker than what I'm used to when using Google Spreadsheets. I feel it takes more work to get the result/flexibility you might want.

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020
Business Group Head
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"The next generation productivity king!!!!!"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is superb. The lightweight super functional app also has iOS apps which i love.

Pluspunten: The best thing about this software is the very idea behind it. It is one of those pieces of software that you never knew you needed until you actually saw it and started using it. It falls in that amazing sweet spot between note-taking, todo list management, and personal database management. It is hard to explain the sheer utility of this app. And therein lies its beauty. Each person can customize it in any way they want. There are blocks that you can customize any way you want - todos, notes, headlines, comments, etc. I love the comments feature, it is super useful when there is a ton of notes on a subject. But the standout feature is the lightweight relational database that is absolutely the best for personal productivity. For example, you can track your bills and their status along with the details and due date in a database that is created as a block in your personal finance page. You can have many pages nested one under the other. Alongside you can have another small database that tracks your credit/debit cards, coupons, etc. It is super useful and you can manage any information from recipes to contacts.

Minpunten: The free plan has a limit of a 1000 blocks which is too little. But it is free for students, so that is a plus.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
COO
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019

"One tool to rule them all"

Opmerkingen: It changed the way I used to plan for my personal life and work. I can sketch an idea or take a quick note and then give them a structure. This is absolutely stunning.

Pluspunten: Can I say everything? Notion it's an absolute game changer in the productivity tool industry. It comes like a note taking app but has all the tools you need to turn it into whatever you need to manage your life and work. The thing I absolutely love is how easy it is to configure it to your needs while you are using it!

Minpunten: Actually it lacks integration with other softwares, so it cannot be the automated hub for al your task juggling. Moreover the Android app is a little slow and the offline mode is not the best.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Jason L.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

"Notion is promising and surprising"

Opmerkingen: I like the multi-user sharing function, so I can collaborate with people when working on documents. The live updates of people making changes via email is most helpful. I can see when a change was made and what it is. Overall, there are investing alot into basics and wow-factor. In terms of more complicated features, there is much catching up.

Pluspunten: I use Notion daily to track my personal finances. I like how fast, reliable, and well built the product is. There is alot of thought gone into developing it, such as the use of shortcut commands, emojis for fun, and there is a whole lot of advanced functionality that I have not had the time to explore yet. In terms of the Wow effect, it is definitely comparable to Things 3. However, I think there is still a long way to go for it to have full-fledge features as compared to incumbents like Evernote or Airtable.

Minpunten: I dislike how Notion can sometimes be too generic. I wonder if Notion segments its users, and give advanced tools for people using Notion for certain purposes. Sure it's great for note taking such as having the browser extension or documentation (which I am a fan of) but there are certain features that seem to be lagging behind. For starters, creating and formatting a table is a horribly hard process. It's nowhere near Google Sheets or Excel. So for people using Notion to do more table, number or finance-related functions, it could be a challenge. It can take a page out of Slack's book, and offer more integrations for features they do not want to replicate.

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
David C.
CFO
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"Really good software to collaborate as a startup"

Opmerkingen: Able to collaborate with global team, put in notes and research for later, and keep on track of status of items.

Pluspunten: Create sharable boards for each function of the business to collaborate on.

Minpunten: Working out billing was a bit of a pain.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
Erick C.
Marketing Analyst
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"Notion was great, now, after the personal plan limit removal it's awesome"

Opmerkingen: I really love it. Gave my life organization, a really needed dashboard to concentrate most of my things.

Pluspunten: Don't get me wrong, I know there are situations where a dedicated software is needed, but for many people, that only needs a note keeper, a simple kanban or task list, Notion is perfect. Since the removal of the limitation on personal plans, Notion is my go-to app for organizing my life that was scattered back then. I simply love it.

Minpunten: The personal plan is perfect for me, but I miss the possibility of inviting friends or my partner to collaborate in some pages. Also, for being so many things at the same time, it has some kind of learning curve compared to competitor like One Note, Trello or Evernote which are somewhat intuitive.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020
Nicholas F.
Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

"Like Confluence But "Playful""

Pluspunten: Notion is great- It combines the project-management features of Confluence and JIRA in one environment. It's very intuitive, anyone can pick it up on their first day. It's great for documenting how things work, how stuff was done, etc. Tons of helpful in-line features like tables and gallery view. Lovely integration of emojis. Page nesting very helpful for building out a "manual" to your business.

Minpunten: There is one really frustrating issue with Notion: It's way too easy to edit. Simply clicking on an article or ticket can wipe away it's title or content. I've done this more than once. I'll be poking around some documentation left by an engineer and accidentally re-write a portion of the notion page. Another smaller issuer is that they don't index tickets (like JIRA). Since there is no numerical value assigned to the 100s of engineering tix, it can be cumbersome referencing them.

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020
Main editor
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

"Steep curve of learning"

Opmerkingen: It's a good application to share a knowledge base between coworkers. Even you can use it to "stitch" together documents in other services (like a Table of Contents). The ability to create multiple kinds of text (code, toggle blocks, to-do lists...), and the databases to organize info makes it useful for multiple sectors (marketing, developers, etc.). Even you can start with example templates and start to learn if it fits your needs.

Pluspunten: You can use it from the first minute to take rich notes. It has a lot of features that lets you create a rich wiki-style knowledge repository. Then you can learn about its quite powerful database system, that lets you use pages as database rows, to organize your info in rows and columns. It has good integrations with Google Drive and other systems, so you can embed documents from other sources.

Minpunten: It lacks an API or other system that lets you connect with other apps, create actions though buttons and similar things. As of Aug 2020, they say they're developing an API. Some tricks and features of the app are difficult to understand or discover (tiny details with databases and so). Team plans are a little expensive (and not clearly explained) if you want to use more than one workspace per user.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020
Panos T.
Managing Director
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020

"The Swiss knife of collaboration and management software"

Opmerkingen: We are in a position to manage complex projects while including context information about the project and its elements in a non-intrusive manner. We can manage projects and at the same time update and expand the information we gather for various elements using one system. Magic!

Pluspunten: The ability to have any type of process, project concept and issue managed by a team of people in a simple and easy to use platform with options to connect from a computer, mobile phone or tablet.

Minpunten: It does not have an external directory of templates where users can upload templates they develop for their own projects.

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020
Lee B.
Senior Product Manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020

"Highly flexible note-taking and data management"

Opmerkingen: Notion has become crucial in my work life. If I didn't have Notion, I know I would be less organized and less productive.

Pluspunten: The way I structure my notes and databases is entirely up to me. This allows me to track projects with tasks inside them, issues that are linked to each other, or just a simple list of notes. The amount of things I can keep track of in Notion is really surprising.

Minpunten: The rate of development seems to have slowed down. An "API" was at the top of their roadmap a year ago. It still hasn't been delivered, and they've removed public access to their roadmap.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020