Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Filmora

Make your video clips unique with solution that allows everyone to add audio, special effects, movie filters, moving titles and more.

Meer informatie over Filmora

181 reviews worden weergegeven

Adam A.
Principal Cofounder
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019

"Good Software for the Price"

Opmerkingen: On the overall Filmora is excellent. It's fairly fast, easy to learn, and offers enough advanced features to keep you content for a years. With each video I make I usually find a new tool or a new way to use the tools I'm already familiar with. It's a bargain.

Pluspunten: Filmora isn't super expensive, but it is a full fledged film making software suite suitable for amateur and professional filmmakers. You can adjust the footage in most any way you want, use whatever transitions that please you (but you use them sparingly and tastefully, unless you are making a home movie), and can work with all the normal filetypes (import and export them). For the vast majority of users Filmora is more than good enough.

Minpunten: There was a period where the software was unstable, but that seems to be the case with most film editors I've run on my less than stellar hardware.

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019
Thenuka E.
Freelancer
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2020

"Best Video editing/Creating software for everyone"

Opmerkingen: so overall when compared to the price you pay, this software package is a great deal for everyone.

Pluspunten: This software is one of the most easiest software that a person can use. It basically includes almost all the feature you need to edit a video. The best thing is, you do not need to have any sort of knowledge to use it. you will eventually figure out what to do. the platform is very user friendly. It also features a lot of things like chroma key and other effects that you need to create a professional video. It also come with those ever growing effect pack which make the video look amazing. I have been using filmora since I started my high school and I am still using this to create my videos. I think this is the best deal that you can for for this price. When compared to other video editors, this provides the user a good experience even for beginners.

Minpunten: There are plenty of things to be improved as well. The designing side is missing from this software. If I need to design or invent some graphic content, I don't think that I can do it within the software itself. and the other thing is, it takes a lot of time when saving a video. and there are some transitions which are too cartoony. I can only add 2 videos tracks. So i think this software will be better with more professional looking effects, transition and also with a designing tools which will make this software package complete.

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2020
Kelly a. C.
Secondary Technology Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

"Steep Learning Curve, but great functionality"

Opmerkingen: I had to create a video that could then be uploaded to Edpuzzle for student learning. It did a great job with the recording and enjoyed all the filters and sound editing capabilities. It took me longer to use the program than to create the video. I used the free version, so I had a large watermark on the bottom of my project.

Pluspunten: So many editing capabilities for this software! Could edit sound, speed, change the look of the video with loads of built-in filters. Integrated well into Edpuzzle.

Minpunten: The learning curve is quite steep. This would be okay if you were doing a lot of videos, but found that other products were just as good and easier to use for short clips.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020
Thurunu thathsara S.
FREELANCER
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

"BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY VIDEO EDITING AND VERY VALUABLE FOR THE PRICE"

Opmerkingen: Overall of filmora is very excellent.Editing is very fast and easy.Not difficult to find the elements and effetcs.
easy to learn and easy to practise for beginners. Than other softwares filmora is the best and easiest software i found.With each video i edit i find a new tool and new way to edit the video and add effects,I am already familiar with it.

Pluspunten: Filmora is not very expensive.you can adjust and edit the videos and sounds easily anyway you want.For the large number of users of filmora is more than good enough.And Filmora is very useful and easy for short film makers,youtubers,freelancers to do their task.And its very easy to import and export them.And you call work with all the file types.In filmora it is very easy to add effects..For me filmora is more than good enough.

Minpunten: Sometimes in cracked softwares of filmora some types of effects are not functioning.And it cannot be used to make excellent movies.you cannot add super effetcs and make super animated videos by filmora.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020
Djordje M.
Senior Adviser
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020

"Ease of use"

Opmerkingen: As a total amateur and creator of some straightforward Youtube videos, I was lucky to start with Filmora because it is very intuitive, and you do not need vast experience to be able to use it. And one more thing. They should have proper customer support, not an bot only. If they have now, I apologize, but I was not able to find it. Customer handling is an essential part of software success.

Pluspunten: I have used a trial version of the software. I found that it has a lot of features needed for efficient editing. At the time, I was not aware of the usefulness of many features, but later I got it. It is fairly easy to use, and the user interface is logical, and you can find everything you need.

Minpunten: It was a bit annoying that for a trial version, they put the watermark. Maybe they should let some short length of a video without it, and charge only for longer videos. Anyway, even if I was considering buying this software, in the end, my poor PC configuration was the reason I did not,m and it has nothing to do with the software itself. I think it needs to use as many resources it can to be useful.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

"A savvy option for beginners as well as advanced users"

Opmerkingen: I often use filmmaker as a second solution if I have to do something quickly and without too much strain on my time or computer. The huge number of plugins and effects actually amazes me day by day, and slowly puts Filmor in the top spot in my video editing software unit

Pluspunten: The ease of use and the abundance of options certainly make the film stand out from the crowd. It brings a user experience similar to Mac's Final Cut X on Windows and Android.

Minpunten: Sometimes, certain options, such as the stabilization that its competitors have brought to perfection, are lacking. Also, for simplicity's sake, she knows how to confuse editing users for simplicity, so she can sometimes be very unintuitive. So that simplicity can be a double-edged sword

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020
Preet C.
Self Employed
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

"Best Ever Video Editor Software for Digital Marketing Agency"

Opmerkingen: I highly recommended Filmora for video editing because It is simple to use and you should use Filmora once for making a video for any stream.

Pluspunten: The below features that I love most in Filmora are: 1) I can easily trim, join or edit video within just a few minutes.
2) They provide a wide variety of effects, overlay, and transition.
3) I can make marketing videos easily by Filmora that helps me to manage my client's work.

Minpunten: The below features that I don't like most in Filmora are: 1) I can not export some portion of the video from timeline.
2) Some effects are looking like cartoony more than realistic.
3) It uses more RAM of the computer so sometimes It is lagging.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020
Rohit R.
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020

"The Savior For Low Specs PC Owners"

Opmerkingen: It is a fantastic, video editing app for those who are using a low specs PC and want faster video editing. I loved using it.

Pluspunten: It's lightweight and can run in most modern PCs without taking too much space. It's way too fast, than what I expected. Easily processes videos in very little time. Easy to use UI, You don't need to watch any tutorials to use Filmora.

Minpunten: It could have been a little cheaper. Price is too high to consider buying. Crashes when rendering large video files, even when using it with a good specs PC.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020
Nabeel S.
Pharmacist
Farmaceutica, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020

"Best Video Editor ever!! "

Opmerkingen: I use filmora for almost all of my designs, is a great editor. Recent futures in particular are awesome!I have been rendering to make videos for a school friend and presentations for office even for personal use. I soon realized I found a better solution ever for my life in the world of video creation, I 'm getting even more footage than I wanted/expected.

Pluspunten: Filmora is a program for video editing developed by Wondershare to make life simple and efficient. You can instantly create videos like as an expert with excellent transformations and impacts, simply cut and paste and conveniently post on Youtube.you 'd get $59.99 back by the lifetime license. You have two options for your annual subscription: The simple $39.99 / year edition that gives your lifetime license precisely what you are going to get.The software provides everything you need to achieve technical results at a market price.

Minpunten: Filmora is perfect if you need anything other than Windows Video Maker 's old one. But it's a difficult method to download (paid) models from the library, program changes between local and online deployment. Any time you use Filmore, you have re-login. In my view this could be marginally changed.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020
Marco F.
Administration, Finance and Control Plant Manager
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2020

"Zero learning curve, professional quality"

Opmerkingen: One of the easiest video editing platform for consumer market. Useful in enterprise environment for effective communication to employees and signage purposes. Extremely intuitive user interface, together with tons of presets, titles, and effects available for download, allows you to create a pro-like output on your footage, even with non-experienced users. Good set of presets allows coding final videos for a wide range of devices (no need to master complex export settings). Perpetual license allow to purchase the basic product, with one-time payment.

Pluspunten: Easy, uncluttered, intuitive interface, ideal for non experienced users.
Tons of available assets, for quick pro results (titles, transitions, effects, filters).
Good presets for wide range of devices and media.
One-time purchase license.

Minpunten: No critical feature is missing. Maybe "record from webcam" function could be improved with further settings. A missing feature that would make Filmora even more versatile, could be the dekstop capture feature, for tutorial productions.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2020
Hanseny R.
Ceo
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019

"Best software for video editing for the price"

Opmerkingen: I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Pluspunten: Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Minpunten: Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Analyst
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019

"Make professional films from video clips in minutes - Filmora"

Opmerkingen: Filmora is overall a very useful software which I use in my organization for producing videos for events and small functions. I also make aftermovie's from the video footages. It helps me produce videos much more professional and the best part is that I do not need any powerful computer for it. I can do it all from my basic computer system and it does not throw any lag during the video editing. I can also improvise the audio before plugging it into the video which also reduces my dependency on audio editing software.

Pluspunten: Filmora is one of the cheapest software which provides tons of features in its package. It offers multiple professional features like noise reduction, animations and top-notch features like rewinding the videos all in on software. On top of this, the best part is that the software is so lightweight that it can be installed on almost any system and even legacy systems. It does not require any special configurations of powerful systems.

Minpunten: The Graphical User Interface (GUI) of this software is a bit poor. If we compare it with some best video editing software in the market, Filmora lacks a lot in GUI. The pixelated options often tend the user to take pauses while using the software for prolonged hours. If the user interface of the software is improvised, a lot of people will able to use the software for long hours and produce much more efficiently.

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019
Christopher B.
Dental Hygienist
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019

"The Best Film Editing Software On the Market"

Opmerkingen: I first began using Filmora at my dental practice because my boss does dental news segments on television. I use Filmora to create videos to be played on the news. I am able to create videos and edit them to my liking, whether it's clipping videos, muting volume, adding music, transitions and titles. When searching for a video editing software, we used the trial of Filmora and instantly purchased the full version of the software after one use.

Pluspunten: Filmora is the best film editing software on the market. What like most about the software is the simplicity. It's so easy to learn and use. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes the features easy to learn and utilize. I also like that once you purchase the paid version, Filmora is constantly updating new features, such as new filters. Last, once you're finished with your video, you are able to easily publish it in literally every format possible. It allows you to select the quality as well.

Minpunten: There's nothing about this software that I could ever complain about.

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019
Paola carolina B.
Periodista
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018

"With Filmora I have fun while I work and I create the best videos."

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit that Filmora has given me is to be more professional and integral in the work every day. I am a journalist, I go out to the street to report, I make press releases and at the same time I edit my reports. That in my area is well priced because it is synonymous with versatility. I recommend to all potential clients that they do not hesitate to choose Filmora as their editing program.

Pluspunten: Filmora is a great work tool whose biggest advantage is how simple it is for those who are starting out in the world of video editing. My first press releases are with Filmora without knowing much about editing. Other programs are very complex. Filmora with a simple interface allows you to cut video clips, mount them on the timeline, add effects, transitions and present a high quality work.

Minpunten: I really do not have any complaints about Filmora. I would only suggest shortening the export time of the videos. But in general I think it's great software.

• Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018
Marco M.
Teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018

"If you're looking for an easy way of churning out good quality videos...Filmora is your program!"

Opmerkingen: The ability to make effective videos, in a matter of minutes! There's nothing better than being able to work magic with photos, videos, sounds and voice overs to create attractive content within an hour of sitting down. That's amazing. I also love the fact that Filmora is constantly innovating and offering information on their blog, allowing me to learn I as use the product. They have a fun way of delivering content and a consideration for their customers that has made me a passionate fan for their cause. Go, Filmora!

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use. I learnt how to use it within a few days of exploration. I love how it simplifies the video-making process. There's nothing better than being able to use cool transitions, sound effects, fine editing and snipping and splicing tools in a matter of hours! I also love how I can create gifs, use voice overs, and export my videos into a number of formats. The use for Filmora goes way beyond the price that I paid for it. Thank you for creating an amazing program that has really simplified my life in creating effective, eye-catching videos!

Minpunten: The one thing I see as a con is that I don't have a lot of room for creativity with headings, titles, etc. If I want more variety, I need to buy add on packs.

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018
Gregknowzzy E.
Graphic deaigner
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-6-2019

"Video editing tricks"

Opmerkingen: Filmora has made my video editing game change, it has added financially to my account as my clients keep wondering why i deliver on time with neat execution. Thanks team

Pluspunten: A software with video editing tricks, you add videos, audios and then you start working, with little or no knowledge just right click or left click on any button and then the function comes out, the fonts here are also creative with colorful presentation, the ability to take away the original audio from an imported video and then add that which you need is just great, it makes the final project neat and saving great. You also have your choice to save on different platforms, check it out.

Minpunten: The only challenging part of these applications is that it does not accept all videos from its source, so you might need to convert it to an acceptable form for you to be able to work on it on Filmora. Please these should be worked upon so we can edit any video from any source as important videos could be gotten from any source.

• Beoordeeld op 2-6-2019
Michael G.
Internal Auditor
Verzekeringen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"I use this software to edit my videos and to record my screen"

Opmerkingen: Considering the price I paid for this software (I bought it when it was a one-time payment) and everything that it has to offer, I am very satisfied with it. I can edit my video the way I want it - I just need to put in my time, energy and creativity. I also like about it that I can save my video also as an audio file.

Pluspunten: I like all the options that I have when I edit my videos: I can arrange the colors, crop, ad music additional to the audio that the video already has or I can mute the video. I can add text, photos, symbols. There is a selection of templates that I can choose and also a playlist. I can add my own songs and usually I do this. A tool that I discovered lately (after I did a class on Wondershare) is the option to record your screen - and I am using it quite often. I was using before an app especially for this but after I found out that Wondershare has this option, I quit the membership for the other software.

Minpunten: If you want to make your videos really nice, you have to really work on it. I don't know if there are other software out there that have easier ways of doing it, but when I have to insert words, phrases (and I am also using animation), photos, I have to go back and forth to arrange it as I want it. Another minus that when I am saving the recording of my screen, I cannot use the software to do something else. I have to wait until the video is saved. Also, even if my video already has a name, I have to write it one more time when I am saving it.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Darshan P.
Content Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2018

"Utterly easy to use. I used it in my previous company where I had to process 2-3 videos everyday. "

Opmerkingen: Made tons of videos using this. It's super fast and gives output quite speedily. It's super easy to master and the learning curve is radically vertical. So I saved a lot of my time by choosing this for the company i worked in.

Pluspunten: This is to video making what photoshop is to photo editing. Not as functional probably but super easy to use. Once you get grip of basics of it you can do anything. It's super easy to add videos, cut them, edit sound, remove soundadd captions, ad credits and do almost everything in it. The only thing you need to sacrifice is some time. And it doesn't take long hours like other professional softwares. I started working on it within 20 mins after learning basics.

Minpunten: Nothing. I liked everything about this software. After all, if you have ever coded, you'd know how hard it is to make such error free softwares with such sleek UI. They totally deserve five stars.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2018
Karla andreina G.
ANALISTA DE RECURSOS HUMANOS
Civiele techniek, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018

"Best video editing software I have ever used"

Opmerkingen: I love how easy filmora is, I have never had a big issue with it and overall the process of working with it has been extremely pleasent, I can honesly say without a doubt that I completely recommend it.

Pluspunten: Something that I truly love about wondershare filmora es just how comfortable its workspace is, locating every video editing tool is extremely easy, and considering the fact that I'm not a graphic designer and I have created great videos I can honestly say that everybody can use it. The fact that it works just by dragging every file you want to combine and by setting the exact time where you want to alter either music, video sections, or adding animations makes really easy to work with it.

Minpunten: Something that has happened a lot for me and that I don't like, but that I understand, is that if the base file is large, then exporting the edited file is something that is going to take a vast amount of time, I would love if the process could be faster.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018
Joseph D.
Graphic Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020

"The best Premiere Pro alternative "

Opmerkingen: Filmora has helped me to edit amazing videos for my clients, especially Youtubers. It is fast and lightweight and has amazing templates that are beginner friendly.

Pluspunten: I love Filmora because of the simple timeline and the ability to share edited videos directly to YouTube. It has amazing templates that can be easily customised. It is a beginner friendly video editing software.

Minpunten: I don't like the pricing and customer support. Also the trial version has limited functionality unlike other editing softwares out there.

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020
Edward P.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Capable and reliable for video editing"

Opmerkingen: I needed a film editor for regular videos made weekly on deadline for teaching purposes. Some are clumsy or have too many features difficult to learn and use, but this is pretty straightforward and I'm happy with it.

Pluspunten: It is capable of all I need to do and straightforward -- I can cut, make transitions, titles, export easily, with flexibility to detach audio if necessary. Transitions and titles that are provided are very good for my purposes.

Minpunten: I can't enlarge the sample screen for editing but it's generally large enough. For my purposes, no real complaints. I don't care for the add-ons marketed each time I open the software but that happens only once. Kind of got forced after a year to purchase lifetime version -- not expensive and worth while to keep my systems consistent. A little nervous about their being based in China but they have been honest and content- and service-oriented.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Jamel S.
Consultant
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2019

"The scoop on Wondershare Filmora"

Opmerkingen: Filmora has helped me get video edited and out to the public in recording timing. I am able to create cool transitions and blend visual content like I was in a professional post product lab at a major film studio.

Pluspunten: Filmora is a superior product form Wondershare. I am able to download the software anywhere on the go and upload a video and begin editing on the spot! I love this capability, it is perfect for entertainment industry businesses.

Minpunten: I think Filmora would do better if they allowed you to access more action packs (which are video effects) for a lower price. More people need access to a better value of products for less of a premium. This will encourage people to get the word out.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2019
Kymahn C.
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020

"My Filmora Review"

Opmerkingen: You should try Filmora then thank me later!

Pluspunten: FILMORA!...Is one of the worlds best video editor in my head!
I mean customer service is fire(Good)
User interface Is just simple!
You just A lot of features when you have the Pro..
Some famous movies are made with Filmora....Because it is that good
I have been using Filmora for like 3 years, And I'm tellin you this is fire!
It is easy to use!
I would easily recommend Filmora to any one starting Youtube or uploading videos anywhere
I also Like that Filmora exports your videos in 1080p and higher!

Minpunten: The free version of Filmora is not good they put a big watermark in the middle of your video which kinda forces you to get the pro..and that is just messed-up...But it is good because the pro is cheap and comes with many features!

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020
Undergraduate
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2019

"Easy, Quick And Powerful Video Editor "

Opmerkingen: Overall Filmora come handy when we need to make a quick interesting video. Its easy to learn and it have the all the tools we need to make simple or little advance video.

Pluspunten: Filmora is easy to install and easy to learn. So it is a great tool for a beginner to the video editing. Not only for beginners its a handy tool for others too when we need to make a short video clip in minutes. FIlmora has build in templates whenever we are in a hurry we just need to select one of those templates and done. It comes with some nice collections of audios, transitions and effects. Filmora support for Windows and Mac operating systems so you can use this software in both your PC and Mac. We can add up to 100 media layers to the Fimora so that we can make a great video clip. It has some interesting features like noise cancellation, green screen support and etc.

Minpunten: Some professional tools are missing which are necessary for advance video editing like custom animations and so more. I got the a problem with the software that sometime it get crashed when working on a video. So its better to save the project every time we make a change.

• Beoordeeld op 1-12-2019
Michelle M.
marketing and comms manager
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

"Excellent Desktop publishing tool"

Opmerkingen: I purchased the lifetime program which really lasted 3 years until they did a complete upgrade and forced me to buy the new program. Luckily I did purchase it because they had fixed a ton of bugs and the program now works better than ever.

Pluspunten: I have used this platform for three years and have been so pleased with what I'm able to produced with it. Most people would never know I'm producing movie quality video on this platform, but I've won six local and regional awards for my work produced on this program.

Minpunten: Customer service is non-existent. I've not had great success getting answers of any kind out of this company.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Wondershare op 19-8-2019

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! :) We do try our best to offer the best support we can, then try improve on it more. Let us know if you need any help! We are here for you.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019