Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Filmora

Maak je videoclips uniek met een oplossing waarmee iedereen audio, speciale effecten, filmfilters, bewegende titels en meer kan toevoegen.

Meer informatie over Filmora

I have never encountered any bug. And even if I were to, the company tech support and help is second to none.

The new version of Filmora X lags when there are a lot of videos in it.

Beoordelingen van Filmora

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Filmora heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 680 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Filmora eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (680)

Paul
property manager
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Filmora 9 is an awesome video editing and splicing software

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Samuel
Samuel
Founder and CEO in VK
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Filmora easy to use video editing tool.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wondershare Filmora is a quality video editing software. We've used Filmora AI to generate videos that's been uploaded to Facebook and YouTube without any copyright infringement. Affordable. Good for content creators, marketers and business promotion.

Value for Money. Customer support. Lightweight. Many effects and filters. Use AI to generate videos and sound track or audio. Wondershare Filmora allows you to select any voice and gender for your video creation. Can be used for general video creation purpose.

Video exported always have large size. You need to use a video compressor to compress the output which is common with video editors. Some effects are not perfect to use on mobile phones.

Prabhakar
Prabhakar
CMO in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

This is a user friendly, easy to use and professional video editor

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am using this software for the last 2 years and I am very happy. I have also recommended this software to many of my friends and I highly recommend it to others too.

The best part about this tool is that it is very user-friendly and its UI is great. This is one of the best video editing softwares I've used and it is relatively cheap for professional-grade software. You can add stock footage from its media library and also add background to your green screen videos. You can easily add video effects and also modify them. You can also do advanced editing with a lot of effects, transitions, colors, and titles. Adding video footage, extracting and adding audio files, and cutting and changing the positions of video clips are very easy. I love how it has a voice-over feature, allowing you to add a voice to your other videos and add music to your videos. It allows you to export your videos in multiple video formats with lots of customization settings. It also allows you to export your videos directly to your social media platforms like Youtube. The speed of exporting videos is also quite fast.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Penisoara
Photographer in Roemenië
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Best for beginners, or for those who want to do a quick and quality job

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: filmora fulfills my needs for wedding videos, although it is not of very good quality, it is easy to work with and has many functions, effects and export methods.

- ease of finding and understanding functions - export can be done for various devices and resolutions - proxies can be created, for a more fluid process of high quality clips

- the quality of the clip after export is not very good - the image noise tool doesn't really give results - the subscription is a bit expensive

4 maanden geleden

Thanks for your love of Filmora to some degree. Regarding the output quality problem you are encountering after exporting, you may try the suggestions below to check if they help: --Adjust the output settings (e.g. resolution, bit rate) to the same as your original video before exporting --Go to "File--> Preferences-->Performance-->GPU Acceleration" disable the GPU option and then restart Filmora to have a try. --Uncheck the GPU accelerated video encoding option shown in the export window first and then go to export your video. --Update Filmora to the latest version. Back to the price, we'd like to say we are always doing our best to improve it and have added many new features to Filmora, such as Motion Tracking, Animation Keyframing, Curve speed, etc. These features can give users a better and happier experience, and we believe that our service and product offer more value for your money. :)

Rachel
Owner ceo in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use and affordable

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I had previously been using premiere pro and switching to filmora was so much more budget friendly there is just either a lifetime fee or an annual fee instead of the monthly fee from premiere pro. The year I paid for with filmora would cover only one month of premiere pro and the interface with filmora is so much more beginner friendly and intuitive and easy to use.

The export settings are a little confusing as I am used to another program.

Mucheke
Mucheke
Video Editor in Kenia
Mediaproductie, 201-500 werknemers

Filmora x

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Filmora is a great video editing software I have been using this software since its seven edition and now I'm using filmora 10 ( filmora x ) . Every new edition comes with a ton of features.

Ease of use is the best feature of filmora. It is a matter of drag and drop which is simple even for the newbies. Without a doubt, I will recommend filmora to anyone who is just getting started with video editing. Another feature that really fascinated me about filmora is the ton of resources that come with it i.e stock music, animated elements , impressive transitions among others.

The only problem that I have been experiencing with filmora is speed when it is rendering a project.

Maryam
Maryam
Freelancer in Pakistan
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Filmora is life saving for Professional Video Editing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like it so much and I will totally recommend this to others.

It is very easy to use. I am using this software since 2020 and I am totally loving its features and functions. Filmora helps a lot for making and editing all the videos for any platform. It allows to add text, effects, music, logo, captions, pictures and clips. It is suitable, professional and affordable software.

It can only be used on Laptop or Computer. Mobile phones do not support it because it requires a bit heavy processor.

Ayesha
Ayesha
COO in Bangladesh
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Simple yet effective!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has saved me on many occasions. It's what I've always used for my small projects. It has every functionality required to complete the task at hand. It is getting better gradually.

There is a vast library of presets and templates. Any beginner may easily make video content, as I have. The transitions and effects are pretty remarkable. Compared to my experience with video editing software, it saves much time.

Although this software has many advantages, several professional features are lacking. Even though they constantly provide new updates, some features have not yet been added.

Julie
Marketing in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Simple but Powerful Editing Software

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Filmora is one of, if not THE best video editing tool I've ever used. It's got a lot of the same capabilities of powerhorses like Adobe Premiere, but in a MUCH easier-to-use package. It's also WAY more affordable than Premiere. I recommend Filmora to everyone I talk to about video editing!

Filmora is very powerful--has a lot of capabilities--but it's designed in such a way that (unlike Adobe Premiere) it feels very simple and easy to use. It continues to get more powerful with each version--the latest one has some great, helpful AI features, like a background removal, making it insanely easy to create some cool effects without even requiring a green screen. Also, I LOVE Filmora's youtube channel....they have o many great tutorials that show you step-by-step how to create some awesome effects, and they make it SO easy!

The only downsides I have for Filmora are: 1. Sometimes the short videos or GIFs I make are too large to upload to social media. I don't know why, since they're always very short and simple, and I believe I'm using the lower settings to export. 2. So many good things are hidden behind a paywall. I already purchased the software--it feels unfair to also expect me to pay a monthly fee just to have access to transitions and other components.

Ted
Deacon in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Filmora 13 Easy to Express yourself

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, I mean great.
I love it and would highly recommend it anyone who wants to be creative.

Easy to use. Plenty to choose from and fast loading

I would like to see more included content and not so much content at an additional charge, but that's the way they make their money.

Utkarsh
Nonw in India
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

EDITING WITH FILMORA

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Mostly I like the easy of using the software and ease of appearance

The rendering and quality .THE LAG that sometimes happens during editing

Jaime Valeriano
Education Student in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

A Review About Filmora in the perspective of a University College Student.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Filmora is a good video editor especially to beginners as it has a very user friendly interface. Its features are not so complicated compared to others which makes this editor simple. But I think that is actually good because I believe in "less is more" motto. On the other hand, there are rarely that I experience lag but as I have said in this review that I do something to prevent this software to lag.

What I like most about this software is that I am able to finish video editing tasks quickly since it is easy to use and unlike other video editing software that I've tried that there are so many processes before getting the results that you want; thus very useful especially when deadline for tasks are near. Filmora for me is as easy as drag and drop process. Also, they have their own Filmstocks that I can get different transitions, titles, elements, effects, etc. which I can use whenever that I am planning to have an overall theme for a video I am making. Also, another thing that I like about in Filmora is that they give discounts to verified students like up to 30% off.

Well, sometimes I encounter lags when using the software but only if there are a lot of videos, audios, effects, elements, transitions, etc. in the timeline. Like even if I also click the render preview button it is still super laggy. I am not sure whether the reason is because of the specs on my laptop, but my friends told me that it is high enough. The following is the specs of my laptop: Its processor is AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics, its ram is 8GB, its rom is 512GB SSD, its display memory is around 4GB, and its DirectX version is 12. Yet, I actually discover something where before the Filmora will lag because of many contents in the timeline; I will already export that video and will just create a new project where I will put exported video there and continue the process.

Azzahra
Cameraman and Editor in Indonesië
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Filmora editing software that is easy to understand and use at a reasonable price

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tried several simple and professional video editing software, I feel that Filmora has more than enough capabilities and fulfills the need for daily video editing with easy-to-use functions, this is one of the reasons why I continue to use it now.

The number of templates is a plus over editing software, you can save a lot of time working on a project, the application does not require high computer specifications and you can edit a video with satisfactory results.

I don't want to call it I DON'T LIKE, I bought Filmora on 2017-09-21, I understand that software takes time for research and development while receiving input from users, from time to time I see Filmora has made many improvements to the functions of editing software, for now, one of my needs that have not been met is "perspective view", I hope for future updates this will be taken into consideration.

James
Co-Owner in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Filmora editing software.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: it has options that my other editor does not have and those are the ones I need often so I use it in conjunction with the other one.

I create a lot of videos and use two different software programs for my videos however I need both and Filmora is definably one of those.

it needs a few more movie quality intros and outros other than that it's a needed editor.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your love of this software. Glad to hear that Filmora could help you to do a good video editing experience. Regarding your suggestion of more movie-quality intros and outros, would you please talk about more details about the effect you want to achieve or customize? You may drop an email at [email protected]. Our product team will discuss it with you further and then improve this software in a targeted manner. Thanks a lot for your time and patience!

Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

My Filmora Experience

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Great App to edit and merge your videos, audio, and media with too many features and filters to be used to add a creative touch to your work.

The most thing I liked with my experience is the ease of use while editing or merging my videos and the flexibility to add more Audio tracks or animation and filters which is being converted into a new amazing video

My only personal concern with Filmora is that the app needs a high-performance PC to work smoothly while exporting my videos

vorig jaar

Thanks for taking the time to write your experience. We can totally understand your pain when the software didn't run in the way you expected. Filmora team always values customers' user experience and we are always aiming at improving the performance and features of this software. So we hope to have an opportunity to help you solve all of the problems you are encountering and clarify the unauthorized payments further. The problem you encountered not only depends on the size, and length of the source video you are editing but also depends on the project settings. What's more, it will be affected by the performance of your computer as well. Based on this, you may try to check if the below steps help: --Lower the output settings, especially the output bit rate --Close other unnecessary software running backstage --Enable the GPU option on the export page If the issue persists, we invite you to report them with more details via the link https://www.wondershare.com/about/contact-us.html and we are more than happy to help!

Alexander Jex
Film and animation in Zambia
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Filmora best and fastest video editing software to use

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think filmora is one of the best and easiest video editing softwares I've ever used because it has more advantages than disadvantages, for every problem I've ever came across I was able to find solution to it online

Filmora provides valuable and easy tutorials Inside the software and on YouTube it doesn't take ages to learn as it has a user friendly interface

Filmora X crashes on some old graphics card like Nvidia GeForce GTX 710 sometimes it works well but it's not fully reliable how ever filmora has best bug fixes so crashing won't be much of a big issue for so long.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for your love of Filmora, and we are glad to hear that the tutorials we provided help you a lot. Back to the crash issue you might encounter with some old graphics, we'd like to say the performance not only depends on the size and length of the source video you are editing but also on the project settings. Meanwhile, it will be affected by the performance of your computer as well. Based on this, here are some suggestions you may try to check if they help first: 1. Go to "Wondershare Filmora-->Preferences-->Performance" to enable the GPU options first and then restart Filmora. 2. Please delete other unnecessary files and close unnecessary apps during editing to improve more space for our Filmora. 3. Update Filmora to the latest version. If the issue persists, you may drop an email at [email protected]. Our technical team will collect more details to provide professional instructions for you accurately.

Frederico
Product Developer in Brazilië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Anyone edit videos with this software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

After I discovered this software, I never looked for another video editor again. Anyone without technical knowledge can use it. You can take audio in and out, cut and insert videos or images and subtitles in various layers of the timeline and it provides libraries of amazing visual effects. Anyone looking for an affordable solution, this is the way to go and it's worth it. Just download the free trial version. There are also several tutorials on youtube that teach you how easy it is to work with it.

I've been using this software for a while and so far I haven't had any negative experience or anything I say that might make it difficult to use. I think it's an excellent product even compared to other premium editors on the market.

NDEREYIMANA
Designer in Burundi
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Best affordable and easy video editing software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well i started using this in high school for quick video editing which at that time i used for basic needs which really helped me out for a time.
i have been considering this since high for an easy inexpensive and quick video editing software even i do use it sometimes in my church
Briefly, this software have been so useful to me than many.

i would recommend this software to any one who want an easy video editor with a high level of video editing features compared to other softwares which not only can be expensive but also not easy to use. A great thing about this software is that not only its inexpensive but has a lot of features, templates ,themes,effects,tools and titles which may be not available in different other softwares for free. This is a unique thing about this software,Producing a high quality video for almost nothing. I love it.

Well i would like this program to add more and more tools compared to other programs like adobe premier which could add more space to the users unlimited. Filmora should add something about audio quality improvement on making videos and also add some sound effects in it. The new upgraded version is so disappointing because it removed some features of the old one which were necessary like the video speed control. Nothing more to dislike about this

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A video editing software that isn't overly complicated

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I really like the fact that Filmora is a video editing software that goes straight to the point. I might not necessarily all the bells and whistles of other video editing solutions but it does provide you with a relatively solid of features. You'll be able to edit your videos and add some pretty cool effects to them, even if you aren't that much of a video editing wizard. Plus, the platform's overall user interface and approach is quite clean and smooth: you can edit videos and tap into existing elements (effects, transitions, etc.) without having to learn every single thing about video editing. I have used other video editing software in the past and I know that wanting to keep things as intuitive as possible is something that, unfortunately, doesn't always happen with video editing solutions.

While Filmora lets you tap into video editing even if you don't have much of a video editing skillset. However, as someone who has used another (and more advanced) video editing tool, I have felt that, sometimes Filmora has been quite limiting in terms of what could be done with videos. It would say that Filmora's straightforward approach is a positive thing on the one side, but, at the same time, a limiting aspect on the other.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A Superb video editing software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is great, I use Filmora from time to time when I need to render a quick video, and the software has never failed me, it's always possible to make videos in a way I envisioned them.

Filmora is a really affordable yet professional video editing software. It has a lot of features that can only be found in much more expensive editing software. The UI is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I've had little knowledge of video editing beforehand, but Filmora has made it really easy for me to learn it. Furthermore, it is constantly getting new updates that include more and more features, which is great. There is a huge variety of music and special effect to choose from, with them you can easily create great videos.

For some reason the software tends to log me out from time to time, it can get annoying when I'm done with editing a video and upon clicking the button to render it I get a message that I cannot render it since I don't have the premium version (I do, I just have to login back). Moreover, sometimes it might get difficult to grab exactly what you want on the editing timeline, and it can get really annoying.

Sanjeep
Sanjeep
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Why I recommend Filmora?

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I started cinematography, Filmora was my first software where I edit my first video. It was really easy and simple for me to learn and start. I recommend this lightweight video editing software

One of the good video editor is Filmora which is really suitable for Both beginner or Professionals. The reasons why I am recommending Filmora are mentioned below: - Easy, Simple and Fast - Lightweight and Clear GUI - Free trial - Rich in features and effects

Even Filmora is one of the better video editing software It has some rooms to be improved. According to my experience I have figure some point and It would have been better if mentioned below points are updated and improve: - it would Better if there wasn't water mark on free trial - Does not support all files - Sometime cannot customize text, clip and sound

Hanseny
Hanseny
Ceo in Dominicaanse Republiek
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Best software for video editing for the price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

THURUNU THATHSARA
FREELANCER in Sri Lanka
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY VIDEO EDITING AND VERY VALUABLE FOR THE PRICE

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall of filmora is very excellent.Editing is very fast and easy.Not difficult to find the elements and effetcs.
easy to learn and easy to practise for beginners. Than other softwares filmora is the best and easiest software i found.With each video i edit i find a new tool and new way to edit the video and add effects,I am already familiar with it.

Filmora is not very expensive.you can adjust and edit the videos and sounds easily anyway you want.For the large number of users of filmora is more than good enough.And Filmora is very useful and easy for short film makers,youtubers,freelancers to do their task.And its very easy to import and export them.And you call work with all the file types.In filmora it is very easy to add effects..For me filmora is more than good enough.

Sometimes in cracked softwares of filmora some types of effects are not functioning.And it cannot be used to make excellent movies.you cannot add super effetcs and make super animated videos by filmora.

Maycol
baccalaureate in electricity in Honduras
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Editing of videos, photos, etc.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I worked with Filmora in the creation of a school documentary. Since then I decided to investigate more about the app to edit some videos and it is one of the most complete apps you can find for video editing.

Its free version is very good although with fewer features than the paid version. It is still a very useful and intuitive tool for video editing.

The bad thing about the free version is that when editing videos the watermark appears (although it is understandable because it is free). Other than that it is a totally good and very complete app.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your love of Filmora. In line with your doubt about the trial version, kindly let's explain it in more detail and hopefully, it would make things clarified and help you. Actually, the Filmora team offers a benefit for the specific non-purchased users who meet the below conditions to export a video without limitation: --New users who have not purchased, not registered, or not exported videos --New users who have registered but not purchased, not exported videos on the first launch software day Notice: 1. Those users may see this offer named "Get A watermark-free export" in the Filmora program. 2. Users can export only one video without a watermark for free and it needs to be done within 3 days after this benefit is redeemed. Each WSID can only get it once. If you failed to get this benefit as a new user, you may drop an email at [email protected]. Thank you!

Dalmir
Dalmir
Video Maker in Angola
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

An app for everyone

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If since 2016 I'm still using the software, it means that I love the software, and I've had a good experience, I can do wonders because I believe that the power is not only in the software but in the video editor itself, who knows how to bring editing to life.

Excluding the fact that I'm a Video Maker in the company, since 2016 I edit my videos for my YouTube channel with Filmora and the software and performance have already evolved a lot, it's good, it's easy and it's simple, beginners and experts at edition can use this software.

It's not all flowers, I'm against the fact that Filmora in full 2021 lacks resources, I was super happy when they added in the update ''make animation'' but still lack resources and need to put more resources for age above 18, it has some very childish templates, but it's nothing they can't improve.

Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

My experience in using Filmora

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More than an excellent experience, and I am now dependent on the program in my work, It helps me a lot in my content creator work

Filmora is one of the best video editing software I use, I am a creator for YouTube and social networks. The most important thing for me is to get a program to edit my videos that is easy to use and provides me with everything I need in editing the video, and Filmora provided me with all the features I need to help me use another program, and I highly recommend it to all beginners in the field of YouTube, Because the brand is easy to use and not complicated

The program needs a computer with medium capabilities to work with you in outputting the videos, in some cases, I used on a device whose capabilities are somewhat weak, so the program is slow