Great Product should look at it

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
William K.
Network Engineer
Entertainment, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is a product that I have seen grow over the years from just giving me stencils for my layouts to a very robust product that helps with the network. Over the years it also now gives you plenty of fill in information of your equipment so you will know what you have. It also gives you the heat and rack information that before you would have had to look for these items and figure them out, not now. This is a product that any network administrator or system administrator should have in there to do software list.

Pluspunten: Easy to get going
Fast and easy to get stencils for your layout
Helpful to lay out your network or any type of drawing needed

Minpunten: Figuring out which product you want
How your layout would be and moving from one to another.

Netzoom user since 2010

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019
William S.
Engiineer 3
Internet, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Most of our commercial customers require detailed rack elevations of our equipment along with power requirements, enviromental info which can be captured on your elevation.Customers really like the fact that they can review within the Visio application.

Pluspunten: The library of stencils is really huge and you are most likely to find what you need quickly. Very detailed where you can also insert cards into slots. If you cannot locate what you want, Support is fantastic and if the stencil does not exist, they can create it in a few days.

Minpunten: I really cannot say anything negative about this product other than you need to take advantage of the training and practice.

van NetZoom op 3-6-2019

Thank you for your valued feedback. At NetZoom, we always strive for excellence and very much appreciate your comments. If there is anything we can do to improve please reach out to us at: [email protected]

Visio Use

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019
Lyle M.
Structured Cabling Specialist.
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Visio has been invaluable at illustrating our companies products within the designs I create for my clients.

Pluspunten: Intuitive to use. Very user friendly and east to share with my customers

Minpunten: Sometimes the program locks up in the middle of a drawing and if I haven't saved the doc, all my work is lost

van NetZoom op 7-6-2019

Thank you so much for your valued feedback! We very much value your business and wanted to look further into the small issue you occasionally run into. With your account you are accessing the stencils from the website and not from the Visio Add-In. If that is how you are using the program this may be a Microsoft Visio issue and not with NetZoom directly. We would like to confirm though so please reach out to us at our service portal at: https://service.netzoom.com
or feel free to contact service directly-630-281-6464

Happy Customer

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2019
Michael I.
Consultant
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using Netzoom for a few years now and it really helped me on all my projects and documentation. For example, having to input info end-to-to and to view the connectivity.

Pluspunten: The fact the I can build a rack with the exact devices and connect devices end-to-end is really impressive. Also the fact that I can request devices which are not already in the library and a few days later Netzoom have managed to get it done is also an added bonus. Highly recommended in my view.

Minpunten: I would have like the "Duplicate" or "Copy & Paste" option on the menu when right-clicking on a device or rack which is already in my added to my projects.

NetZoom Basic - Review

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019
Craig F.
IT Design Tech Writer / Engineer
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Positive / strong support.

Pluspunten: many templates, easy to find, and the email request for a new stencil if one is now available

Minpunten: NA - Some time the VSS cant be downloaded only the VSSX is available. could be a training issue.

van NetZoom op 31-5-2019

Thank you for your valued feedback. At NetZoom, we always strive for excellence. Since Microsoft has now discontinued support for Microsoft Visio 2010, we have also stopped the support.
However, if you place a service ticket informing of the product numbers that you need in a VSS file, we would be more than happy to release them to you.
If you need assistance with your service ticket, please contact our support dept at 630-281-6464.
You can also submit your service requests and track them using our service portal at https://service.netzoom.com

NetZoom's Visio Stencils provide outstanding clarity for systems design and reference documents.

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
James S.
Lead Designer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Improved communications from proposal, design, implementation, and use.

Pluspunten: These stencils facilitate instant visual representation of network, or equipment configuration leveraging the Visio tools in concert with the indistry standard MS Office Suite. Using advanced data attributes and properties of Visio entities further enhances organizational value to all users.

Minpunten: The supported stencils are very consistent and well thought out, only wish that there were more custom devices.

Our team has been using Netzoom for rack elevation builds for over 5 years now.

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017
William S.
Mediaproductie
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Allows for very detailed rack elevations all the way down to slot and card type. If you can't find a stencil, call customer support for help or request online stencil add of anything we work with, easy ! Vendor provides online training and great customer support.

Minpunten: For our team use, we are very satisfied with how we use it. Really hard to find things to complain about that would effort my opinion of this software.

NetZoom Stencils

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019
Bob R.
Product Marketing
Computernetwerken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: NetZoom provides excellent stencils and amazing service. They are very helpful and a great group of people. I also find their service very cost-competitive.

Pluspunten: NetZoom provides me high-quality Visio Stencils with quick turnaround. They deliver a great service.

Minpunten: Really nothing that I don't like.. They deliver and follow-through on what they say they can do.

van NetZoom op 12-6-2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the valuable time out of your day to let us know how we are doing!

Returning user

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016
Charlie C.
Solution Architect
Computerhardware, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After I received the software and the key, it took a few minutes to get started again. After review it came back to me quickly. The rack builder portion is the best thing I have used is a long time. Able to build the front and back of a cabinet at the same time is great. The work that I was task to complete is a work in progress but the first draft was completed in half the time as using plain Visio.
Having access to over 400,000 stencils and getting new ones all the time is quick and easy. Most of the time less than 48 hours turnaround.
I am recommending to everyone that I know.
One suggestion would be to have the power ratings built-in to the program as a starting point, because power supplies do vary and could be changed.

Vizio stencils

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019
Hector M.
Marketing Manager
Telecommunicatie, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: NetZoom has been great to work with and they have provided excellent service.

Pluspunten: I've used NetZoom to create detailed stencils of products for several years and they have consistently been of excellent quality.

Minpunten: While not a con, the tiered pricing of stencils.

van NetZoom op 3-6-2019

Thank you for your valued feedback. We are so happy to hear you positive review! Our clients' success is our top priority and feedback from customer's like you have greatly helped us in future roll-outs.