Intuit Field Service Management ES reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Intuit Field Service Management ES

Intuit FSM ES is complete software voor buitendienstbeheer die kan meegroeien met je bedrijf.

Meer informatie over Intuit Field Service Management ES

3 reviews worden weergegeven

Michael S.
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

"Connections"

Opmerkingen: It was a big installation and training process. Ot took a little while to be up and running efficiently

Pluspunten: Intuit enables us to keep connected. The consultants in the field the different department heads. Also invoicing is also connected.

Minpunten: Nothing I can think of. It works very well. Enables us to keep better control over consultants who are most6out of of6.

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020
Service Technician
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2018

"Yikes"

Pluspunten: It’s technically a field service management tool.

Minpunten: Everything. It’s poorly implemented, way overpriced, and just crusty. Features are fewer and less helpful across the board versus even the worst standalone FSM software I tried in our search.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2018
Shirley V.
Vice President, CFO
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

"I Hate this program"

Opmerkingen: I can see no benefit as far as Quickbooks goes. Everything in QB is a mess. How can I clean this mess up. Do you people have a solution to my accounting problem?

Pluspunten: 1. Scheduling the guys and they can see w/o on phones.
2. Charging the clients on site.

Minpunten: We've had this program for over 4 years and our Quickbooks is a mess.
Does not synchronize well.
When we try to enter checks on QB for deposits, the invoice does not always show up over 3/4 of the time.
I looked at QB the other day and there are so many A/P open and I know it is not true.
This is after 4 years of use. Imagine how sad I am that I choose this program for my office people.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Intuit op 8-8-2019

Hi there, Shirley. As a company executive, the last thing you should have to worry about is having an inaccurate A/P account. You may wish to consider contacting one of our QuickBooks certified accountants, known as ProAdvisors, to assist with resolving any discrepancies in your file. The following link provides a list of available ProAdvisors in your area: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the program. David, the QuickBooks Team

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019