Over Hubstaff Tasks

Hubstaff Tasks is een geautomatiseerde tool voor team- en projectmanagement die is ontworpen met flexibiliteit in gedachten. Blijf op de goede weg met sprints en taken.

Meer informatie over Hubstaff Tasks

Beoordelingen van Hubstaff Tasks

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Hubstaff Tasks heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 15 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (15)

Sorteren op

Heb je Hubstaff Tasks eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (15)

Founder & Director in VK
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Fantastic Task Management solution where time tracking is also needed

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overwhelmingly positive, a great solution to my company's task management. Support is also very responsive.

The ability to execute detailed task management and simple workflows in Kanban style projects, with integrated time tracking (via main Hubstaff SaaS)

Some missing features (e.g task templates) and integrations (e.g API connection possibilities)

Overwogen alternatieven: TimeCamp, Timely, Harvest, Clockify, Asana en Insightful

Redenen om voor Hubstaff Tasks te kiezen: Time Doctor lacked in-depth task management tools and didn't integrate well enough with external task management tools.

Overgestapt van: Time Doctor

Redenen om over te stappen op Hubstaff Tasks: Best solution to integrated time tracking and task management

Eric
owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to get stated & versatile

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to use it as a commutation/portal with my clients in a creative agency type capacity is fantastic. It replaces the need for many tools at one time. Using that way allows for transparency on the client end, too, since they can be notified every time we complete a Pinterest Pin Design for them or an hour of Pinterest VA work, etc.

Having tried many Project Manager tools, Hubstaff Tasks is the most drop-dead simple to get started with a simple workflow quickly. It has the core features you need to get up & running with a Kanban flow. It's easy to make a quick board either with a blank template or one their preset workflows. Very low-friction.

There are a few basic things that could improve the product. Being able to Copy & Paste a whole project (or even just a card) & just re-title it would be great. I use the service as a portal for my Pinterest Pin Design clients (www.pinpals.design), so just being able to reuse the same reject over again for a new client, rather than having to create a whole new project from scratch each time would save me a lot of time each month. Also wish that the site worked a bit better on mobile. I've noticed it's too easy to drag an item out of place on touch interfaces, etc.

Overwogen alternatieven: Teamwork

Redenen om voor Hubstaff Tasks te kiezen: Easier to use for my needs, mixed with cost, & ease of on boarding clients. Also like the other products by Hubstaff.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Hubstaff Tasks: For the reasons above.

Elizabeth
E-commerce Marketer in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Hubstaff Tasks for Task Management

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was easy to use, did the work, and was a good pricing for value, however, it being rather new it still has way to go to be a full project management platform.

We use Hubstaff as our main time tracker so both being from the same company made everything smoother. It’s easy to use and the support team is great. They are very open to hear feedback and suggestions for future features.

I think it was a bit limited and basic, we needed to change for something a little bit more complete.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en ClickUp

Redenen om voor Hubstaff Tasks te kiezen: We were exploring our options.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Hubstaff Tasks: Because we were already using Hubstaff Time Tracker.

CEO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Product but no active Development

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the product but hope the development continues as well.

Super fast. Templates to quickly use working workflows for task tracking. Sprints to opt-in/opt-out to as every project doesn't belong in a sprint. Asynchronous Daily standups so your team can update the status at their time.

No active development. No mobile app. No webhooks / API. No integrations like Slack. No active roadmap with active customer feedback loop.

Overwogen alternatieven: Todoist

Redenen om voor Hubstaff Tasks te kiezen: When I left Todoist it didnt had Boards. Now I am considering going back to Todoist.

Overgestapt van: Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op Hubstaff Tasks: Cost, platform speed and Time tracking.

Simon
Director in Zambia
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Useful Product

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Rolling out a new project & this software has allowed us to co-ordinate much easier than before.

Increased our accountability for all staff (both on site & remote). Allowed us to improve upon productivity & implement our new project.

Yes, could do with a mobile app, as some features are not available when logging in via browser on mobile devices.

6 maanden geleden

Hello Simon, thank you for taking the time to submit this review about your experience on Hubstaff Tasks. Indeed, at the moment, we do not have a dedicated standalone application for Hubstaff Tasks. The Hubstaff time tracking application will allow for interaction with tasks and projects from Hubstaff Tasks, provided that the two products are linked together. I will forward your suggestion for a standalone app for Tasks to be considered further, by our product team. If you do encounter any other need for assistance, feel free to reach out to our team on [email protected]

Saad
CEO in Marokko
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

We won't change you guys

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have to say that i am satisfied and want you guys to improve in a smart way both your pricing and UX.

It helps make work transparent for everyone and the UX/UI is just amazing

The cost is a burden on a start-up like us.

Marwan
Media Buyer in Egypte
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Best tool!!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Easy to manage your tasks, and timeline too

Phone version is not that handy as desktop

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for the nice comments and valuable feedback! We are glad to hear you think of Hubstaff as the best time tracking tool. Regarding the mobile app, it's meant for field teams. It is indeed limited compared to the desktop app. If you have any feature request for us to improve the mobile app, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we'll be glad to consider your ideas!

Freelancer in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Effortless Sharing for Remote Workers

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive overall experience. Easily share tasks and completed work with my manager.

Keeps the lines of communication regarding expectations open between myself and my remote supervisor. Easier to stay on top of tasks and priorities without exchanging dozens of emails.

Took a bit of time to understand and utilize all available features. It could be a bit more intuitive.

2 jaar geleden

We appreciate your feedback! If you still have questions regarding the setup or learning how to navigate around the platform be sure to contact our support team and they will be happy to help. Thanks again!

Nikita
Nikita
Drupal developer in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review as standalone developer, that use Hubstaff to my clients

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's like Trello,.

Of course, time tracker, owned report and tasks.

There's not enough functionality for standalone developer.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nikita, Thanks for your feedback! We would love to hear more about your feedback, Would you mind shooting me an email at [email protected] so we can discuss further what kind of functionality you are looking for? Thanks again!

Aurin
Aurin
Sales and Marketing Administrator in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Get Reliable and Rewarding Freelance Work

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I loved the ease with which one could browse tasks and apply for them directly with the organizations. So far the replies have been prompt and the pay has been on time.

Sometimes the application process can be a bit repetitive with the questions listed for the candidate to answer. One answer may fit multiple questions and the applicant is forced to think of a new response each time.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Aurin! Thanks for the feedback, We are always looking into ways we can improve the platform, would you mind reaching out to me directly at [email protected] so we can discuss more what you are experiencing with the platform. Thanks again! Sarah

Chirag
Chirag
Founder & CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Reviewing it as a partial user

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I have been using Hubstaff (time tracking- their main product) and TBH Hubstaff Tasks wasn't my first preference, however the integrated time tracking feature from Hubstaff along with good UI and usability forced me to use Hubstaff Tasks regularly.

I think the tool should come at zero or very nominal cost, we could see many free alternatives. Time tracking is the one they should charge for.

Nina
Finance Director in Zambia
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Farm Depot Project Management

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent product with good product support

It enables us as a company to work more effectively. We have remote workers and managers and this keeps us all in touch and on schedule.

Nothing I have come across so far. Some of my users have taken time to learn it but that is not your issue

Tom
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great simple PM tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It's a simple to use and really fast to get up and running. I use it with Hubstaff so it connects easily to our time tracking setup.

It's still new, so features and improvements pop up on a regular basis but there is room for things to keep improving.

Edgar J
CEO in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Essential tool for my business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it

Easy to use and keep my team organized..

Integration with Hubstaff tasks was not an easy process

Business Developer in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Make your Workflow Easy

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The most liked feature about this software is easy check-in and easy work flow of project .

I dont find any Cons in this Software till yet