Gemiddelde scores

4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over HelpDesk

HelpDesk is een online ticketingsysteem dat is ontworpen om de werkzaamheden van je team te vereenvoudigen. Bied uitstekende klantenondersteuning. Moeiteloos.

Meer informatie over HelpDesk

29 reviews worden weergegeven

Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"The ideal tool for Support Teams"

Pluspunten: Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Minpunten: Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
Stephen G.
I.T. Assistant
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

"Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience"

Opmerkingen: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Pluspunten: Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Minpunten: I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020
Vanessa D.
Customer Success Specialist
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021

"Efficient and Easy to use!"

Opmerkingen: I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

Pluspunten: What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

Minpunten: I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021
Fazal A.
Implementation & Support Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

"A good tool for Customer Support"

Pluspunten: we can easily convert client messages to tickets and provide support and help documentation.

Minpunten: We didn't go along with this tool as it had fewer features and integrations.

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021
Nicholas H.
Developer / Technical Support
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020

"Easy to use!"

Pluspunten: HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Minpunten: Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket.
The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020
Danielle A.
Non-Profit Manager
Bibliotheken, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"So easy you can't pass it up!"

Opmerkingen: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Pluspunten: There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Minpunten: I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020
Abdul S.
Managing director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020

"Better than others I've used"

Pluspunten: I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Minpunten: + Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot.
+ No smileys when replying to tickets.

Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020

"Better than the rest!"

Opmerkingen: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Pluspunten: Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Minpunten: Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Anushka P.
Social Media Marketer
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-8-2020

"Efficient solution for customer support"

Opmerkingen: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

Pluspunten: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

Minpunten: I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

• Beoordeeld op 31-8-2020
Michael K.
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020

"A great deal in using HelpDesk"

Pluspunten: We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized.
Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members.
We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly.
Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

Minpunten: The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

Rex F.
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

"Superb Product but lacking some features"

Pluspunten: It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Minpunten: It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van LiveChat op 14-4-2020

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value.

If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020
Gero B.
Customer Insight & Experience Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

"Helpdesk"

Opmerkingen: Seemless integration

Pluspunten: Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable.
It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Minpunten: Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Rafal M.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

"Simple helpdesk solution"

Pluspunten: Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Minpunten: Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Thomas V.
CTO
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Helpdesk"

Pluspunten: I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Minpunten: For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020

"I am in love!"

Pluspunten: We care about the individual approach to the customer, and HelpDesk supports us in this. Thanks to the teams, the customer can be assigned to the appropriate department. That makes our answers swift and accurate. Besides, we can send messages in line with our brand identity through email templates. What we love about it is that customers immediately know that they're dealing with us, and they're more willing to interact.

Minpunten: HelpDesk is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020