Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Boardon

Merkeigen portals voor on-boarding en pre-boarding. Stuur uitnodigingen per e-mail en sms rechtstreeks naar de mobiele telefoons van je nieuwkomers.

Meer informatie over Boardon

Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Boardon Review

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Together we made a good pilot of the software, and I think this really will be a great use for securing the pre-boarding process in the future. Also, the support I got from the team of Boardon was high class!

Pros:

I really liked the graphic design of the software. The final product is clean and friendly. With some minor fixes, this software can go big!

Cons:

The build-up process of the plans. I think this needs to be more user friendly in the future. More layout, less text.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback and review Simon. We are looking into to make the building of plans more intuitive and/or guided. This is a priority for Q3-Q4-19.

Kerry S.
HR Generalist in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Best Value Preboarding Solution that Builds Employer Brand

4 vorig jaar

Comments: Boardon is an adaptive, beautiful software to help new employees assimilate the culture and new information about their organization.

Pros:

I enjoyed selecting and using this software because: It is inexpensive Customizable Fantastic impression on the new hire

Cons:

It took me a couple of days to understand how to create a learning plan and upload video content. However, the support team was extremely quick to respond and helpful, so there was almost no issue with getting things accomplished.

Alternatives Considered: Munis Field Inspector

Reasons for Switching to Boardon: It was very personalized, I noticed that right away, and it had the feel and presence I wanted in my new hire experience.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on a more streamlined content creation process for new customers which will make getting started even more straightforward.

Anna H.
Personnel specialist in Zweden
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Review: Boardon as a part of our onboarding process

4 vorig jaar

Comments: Easy and "appealing". Really nice and easily accessible support

Pros:

Boardon enables us to send information about the workplaces to the new employee before the employment actually has begun. It allows the new eployee to access the information directly in the mobile phone. It gives us the ability to follow up the extent to which the new employee has received the information. Its user friendly.

Cons:

It takes a long time for me as the sole administrator to revise documents and upload new files. Otherwise I can not think of anything.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the wonderful review of our product! We are so happy to have you as users of Boardon.

Sara K.
Manager Digital Learning Production in Zweden
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

One klick to you new company

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Easy to use, very appreciated software. Quick and personal support!

Pros:

After just one klick, the world of our new company opens up. You don´t need to download an app, you don´t need to login to start exploring facts about your new workplace.

Cons:

It has been difficult to get a quick overview of some statistics.

Alternatives Considered: Workday HCM

Reasons for Switching to Boardon: You don´t need to download an app and you can apply your company´s graphical design.

Aditi S.
Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Make your pre-boarding professional for new joiner

4 4 maanden geleden

Comments: It make your company more professional and organized and also for new joiner it will give them an idea about about all the necessary details about company and policies.

Pros:

This is very helpful for new joiners as after recruitment they can have access of boardon where they can read about the company, their policy and other details so when he/she will come on first day they already have prior knowledge about where they are going to work with other necessary and important details. This make us more professional and organized.

Cons:

Don't have any issue till now but I will be happy if they will update more HR function in it.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for your kind words. We take to heart your comment regarding HR functions. It has not been our focus, as we are coming from a user experience point of view but we do see the need for supporting the HR organisation during onboarding.

Emilie B.
HR Specialist in Zweden
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Great preboarding/introduction system

5 vorig jaar

Comments: Before Boardon, we had a less structured preboarding and introduction. With Boardon, we have a professional looking preboarding that gives our new employees a great first impression of us as a company. We can prepare the new employees before their first day, which both the new employee and the company benefits from.

Pros:

Boardon is very user-friendly and with a professional look. The platform is ready to use, just enter your material and information about the company and you are ready to go. Easy to customize to each new employee. Timesaving and gives a great first impression for the new employee.

Cons:

Boardon checks every box, and the customer support of the company has been great. They answer very fast and have even customized the platform based on our needs. For the purpose, an efficient preboarding and introduction, this system is great. As a HR specialist I am not an IT-expert, and with this system I could manage everything by myself with no help from IT.

Låtta B.
Hr ansvarig in Zweden
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Happy pilot user

5 vorig jaar

Comments: Uncomplicated

Pros:

Easy to use, nice layout and easy to ad new functionality

Cons:

Not easy to say something least likeable yet

Jane H.
Founder / Sales Director in Zweden
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Test User

5 3 jaar geleden

Comments: will be able to give a short introduction of the company before start and engage the employee from an early start, so already feel welcome before the 1 day

Pros:

An easy way to introduce a employee before starting in the company, a nice way to welcome them prior to start

Cons:

would be good to have more languages added to the package

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for reviewing our product. Companies can request additional languages from the administration and we will add languages within 2-4 weeks.

Anna B.
Office manager in Zweden
Public relations en communicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Onboarding - first impression

5 vorig jaar

Comments: Easy to use and it is really an important and easy way of Welcoming new members.

Pros:

Easy to use and most of our new staff really likes the software and feels really welcome

Cons:

nothing that I know off and easy to et help

Mersa B.
HR Specialist in Zweden
Bouwmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

HR Specialist

5 vorig jaar

Comments: A good introduction is important for new employees. We want to convey a good feeling to our employees. We also want employees to feel welcome and give them good start to their new job.

Pros:

Easy to use. Useful and appreciated by employees. It was very easy integration with our business

Cons:

maybe it should be an app instead of a link

Darren F.
CEO in VK
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great alternative!

5 vorig jaar

Comments: For now with only 1 person needing to be onboarding it is a great option, we will definitely use as we grow!

Pros:

I love the fact that this software is free! You have a lot of usability on the free version which definitely entices me to use it as we grow! I would say that it isn't the simpist to use at times but the support team are fantastic and really responsive which balances this!

Cons:

It would be good to be able to see how the user will see their boardon experience and be able to change it with this in mind.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your feedback. There is a way to see a preview of how the user will see their Boardon experience before sending out the invite. What I think would be an improvement from your comment is to see a preview in the general view when you create your template before creating the employee account.