Gemiddelde scores

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Workfront

Webgebaseerde werkbeheeroplossing voor ondernemingen die totale zichtbaarheid, zinvolle samenwerking en betere productiviteit biedt.

Meer informatie over Workfront

1.081 reviews worden weergegeven

Faith P.
Technician
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

"It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data"

Opmerkingen: Sharing of projects is now easy and every member of the team has up to date data on project progress. Moreover, executives look for loopholes to help in easily and monitor progress.

Pluspunten: It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data which helps organization executives to monitor work in real-time using the data. The most important thing is that their support team worked with us from the beginning to create a platform that best fits our job environment. Now we can easily work in teams as we are able to plan, create and share tasks and projects within the platform and most importantly Workfront was integrated with the softwares that we use on a daily basis. Another benefit is that they offer a free trial for an organization.

Minpunten: The vendor support team took a little bit longer in creating the Workfront platform that could best match our needs but in all it was a success and now we are good.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Eliabeth P.
Digital Producer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

"My favorite project management system by miles"

Opmerkingen: I've used Workfront with three different companies over the last five years. I've been able to use Workfront to help cut campaign request, approval and building in half, to solve the "everything through email" issue and to manage an extremely high volume of request from internal, external and disparate teams in a large organization that is change resistant. It's been meldable, helpful and honestly fun to learn and grow with Workfront as a company and as a system.

Pluspunten: I love that Workfront is easy to configure and change as your organization grows. It's easy to stay up to speed with and make changes based on system changes and your organization changing. I also am in love with the reporting and custom data features. Custom forms and the ability to manipulate them to get data has been invaluable in every organization I've been in to date that has used Workfront.

Minpunten: I don't really have a ton of complaints if the system is configured well. Maybe that there are too many features? It can be a lot to wrap your head around but if you have the time to get to know it it is irreplaceable.

Kundan K.
Project Co-ordinator - Group R&D
Machinebouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Project Management Efficiently and Effectively"

Opmerkingen: Very Good.

Pluspunten: Project Management
Portfolio Management
Report & Dashboard
Proofing

Minpunten: Project Prioritization and Moving Timeline with respect to each other.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Judy P.
Managementconsulting
    3,5 /5
    3,5 /5
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2015

"Long time administrator of AtTask/Workfront"

Pluspunten: Workfront has allowed our department to fine-tune our projects, which consist of approx. 45-50 projects per year over three selling seasons, all working concurrently. We have been able to integrate our Product Development dept in NYC and our distribution facility in South Carolina, in order to Go to Market in a seamless manner. There is visibility for anyone who needs it and a range of reporting functions.

Minpunten: It can be frustrating to set everything up in a particular manner, only to have it become a 'legacy'. The challenge I've faced as the admin for my company is that it's not my full time job and it can be time-consuming to figure things out at times, or try to configure a work-around to meet our needs. The reporting has improved a lot since we started with the product 7 years ago, but there are still some basic needs that aren't met, such as the fact that there's a beautiful Milestone report, but it's not printable. It is the exact type of report that is most useful for our organization, but it's impossible to print out for our dept meeting, for instance.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2015
Radosław S.
RoR Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021

"It's excellent! Better than other project management solutions!"

Opmerkingen: Workfront has helped us to always keep up with our tasks, be aware of what has been done and what remains to be done. It has been a key factor in optimizing our workflow. Using this tool has solved many problems at the level of task management, project management and time management. All our work teams enjoy using this tool and are always aware of everything that needs to be done on a daily basis to keep productivity high. It is a robust, versatile and efficient tool for managing projects of all kinds. The functions available in this tool improve workflows and the reports it generates are excellent. I certainly recommend it.

Pluspunten: Workfront is strongly used by the project development department of our organization, it is an excellent tool to keep an organized management of the projects, keep the data about the projects updated and its reports are quite readable and well structured. The Workfront interface is quite intuitive, it is multi-platform and its ability to set parameters on tasks and projects and reflect every change in real time is simply fantastic for keeping work teams up to date. On top of that, it has an excellent customer service team.

Minpunten: Being such a robust tool in terms of functionality there is a certain learning curve, which can make it more difficult and take a little longer for new users to adapt to handling the software.

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021
Sophie B.
Sr Knowledge Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfactory. Can’t imagine another product meeting the needs of our org with so many workflows and such complex data needs. Incredible customer service and training resources. Incredibly helpful annual conference for users and potential buyers.

Pluspunten: Workfront is a fantastic, adaptable project and resource management system. If you have diverse needs across your org or company, it is the product for you. It can be fully adapted to very disparate teams. I find new features and functionality every day.

Minpunten: Because it’s so able-to-be-tailored, a high-quality implementation can take a looong time, but their implementation services are fantastic

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Dawn M.
Manager, Enterprise PMO
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Good Stuff"

Opmerkingen: From implementation to the partners - it's great!

Pluspunten: It helps streamline work. A business that runs more efficiently is going to be the leader of the pack.

Minpunten: I think resource mapping could use a touch more work. I'd love to see a heat map.

Associate Applications Developer
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"Frustrating Software That You Have to Bend to Your Needs"

Opmerkingen: Workfront was designed to allow us to track time and build support queues. The goal was to have one system that could be modified to many different teams.

Pluspunten: The time tracking functionality is really good. It breaks out time by day and by project / task. It's easy to generate reports based on the breakdown, not only for personal use but also for management.

Minpunten: The software is so incredibly frustrating. it is powerful, but only if you're really willing to sit with it and forecefully bend it to your needs. Some of the decisions they made in software design and logic, literally make no sense. some things are intuitive, and then other things aren't intuitive at all. I think for me the biggest issue is lack of consistency with ease of use and the product itself. It also gets confusing with the different levels and their hierarchical order, which I think even they get lost in sometimes themselves. There is a community of users, and I will say that the official help documentation has improved greatly over the past few years. But a lot of it was trial and error. The only reason I was involved is because higher management had made the decision to use this product without really considering the users and the rollout team.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Production Designer
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Workfront Works!"

Opmerkingen: Projects are laid out very well, and we provide transparency to our requesters.

Pluspunten: I like the functions of it all. It's very organized, and once you're used to it, it's very easy to use.

Minpunten: Unfortunately I find the app extremely difficult to use and frustrating.

Gaurav G.
Senior Web Analyst
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

"Project Management made easy"

Opmerkingen: After using Workfront, I was able to focus on completing my analytics projects in time and reduced time wasting in finding what my tasks were by searching for emails where tasks were originally requested. I was able to successfully document progress I made on various marketing projects and review it with my manager. So, avoided wastage of time and paper when reviewing progress of my work. This reporting capability of Workfront also helped my manager provide budget and resources support, when needed.

Pluspunten: I use Workfront software to manage my analytics workflow which is part of the larger marketing campaign projects. My favorite feature of Workfront is its ability to search all projects by specific keywords such as name of vendor, product or brand which my marketing team is trying to promote. And, the feature of summarizing all the projects in one page with my name assigned to them. So, I can quickly find a project I need to work on as well as prioritize it. I also like the feature of getting an update in my email that a new project has been assigned to me by my marketing team, so I know I need to start working on a new project. Support is great. All these features make me more productive in my role of a web analyst.

Minpunten: Workfront interface is not very user friendly so it takes time for a newbie to first train on it before adopting it. The scale of project completion from 0% to 100% is not very accurate because I had to leave it on 0% for some of my projects for me to know that those projects are not complete before moving on to the next set of new projects. I was unable to print the milestone report so I could share it with executives. I also struggled with the limited ability to globalize the comments, so I was having a tough time tracking a conversation.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020
Sara T.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019

"PMO take on Workfront"

Opmerkingen: I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Pluspunten: Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects
(ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

Minpunten: We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019
Marketing Project Manager
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

"Big Fan"

Opmerkingen: I started as a planner and then got promoted to a Marketing Project Manager and became the System Admin. Over time I've noticed people staying on track of their assignments better and knowing overall deadlines. Also all communication for the project lives in one place for everyone on the project, so you don't have to be worried about falling out of the loop via emails like before. User adoption is up thanks to great boot camp training for me as a system admin.

Pluspunten: I really like the organizational elements. Building templates takes a lot of time, but once they're built, it makes it easy for bulk editing and converting requests into projects. When it was first implemented, the company wasn't on board outside of the Marketing department. After attending Admin Boot Camp, I created a staff training program and now user adoption is much higher. I especially love the legacy of projects. You can refer to previous years for recurring events/projects. Your support team is very nice and professional. Lately your team has offered calls after submitting tickets which I greatly appreciate it. It makes it much clearer on both ends. Also love that all documents, updates, etc. live in one place and not in dozens of offline emails!

Minpunten: The new Home isn't fantastic. There are still a lot of limitations, so the number of clicks are still the same as the legacy version. For example, if they want to refer to a document in the task, they have to click into the task. Also, there's difficulty in seeing all updates made in the task so if you need to reply to a thread, you can't do it. At least our users can't.

Heather O.
Marketing Specialist
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Workfront"

Opmerkingen: Workfront is our go-to. We have someone needing something we send them to submit their need through Workfront. IF someone needs to review or approval something, we send it through Workfront. That way we have a trail of information of why we did the things we did or went with the project(s). Its the paper trail. It also took us from having 2-3 hour long status meetings every week to one 30 minute meeting sometimes every week or so. We can summarize much better than running through a multiple page document spreadsheet. It has saved us time and sanity.

Pluspunten: I am able to add all my projects and tasks into one location so that my team is aware of what I am working on and my clients can see where their project stands. This is very helpful in case something happens, we often say, if we get hit by "the bus" someone will know where my project is and what to do next.

Minpunten: It was a rough start. The account rep(s) that we have had were not very good at making sure we were happy as a customer or if we had a need. Since we got our remote system admin, it has been amazing. We love our rep!

Andrew K.
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018

"Sys Admin User"

Opmerkingen: We use the tool to manage all website development projects (tasks, assignments, schedule, LOE, performance reporting, team management, etc.) time logging, Agile burndown, Kanban, employee tracking, and billing; pretty much every aspect of our business.

Pluspunten: -The ability to customize the software to fit within your business operations. It's not a one size fits all where you have to modify company operations to fit within like other PM software.
-The reporting functionality and the ability to build custom reports
-Once you learn how to use it and get to know the intricacies, textmode is AMAZING! It allows you to build very custom reports, templates, fields, calculations, etc. to meet the needs of your business.
-The support team is great! Having a dedicated support contact with standing weekly 30-minute meetings has been very helpful. Additionally, the "consulting hours" come in very handy when there are items that myself or other system experts within my company can't figure out because they are able to use their knowledge and expertise to get us what we need.

Minpunten: -We submit enhancement ideas or tickets to the product team and feel like they always just get lost in the shuffle. There are a lot of things that we could use but I guess other companies or Workfront don't see the value so our ideas are very slow to be added to their Product Roadmap or come to market.
-It's not the cheapest on the market, that's for sure.
-There is somewhat of a learning curve for new employees at my company trying to learn the software just because it is SO powerful.
-There could be better integrations, specifically with Git.

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Jonathan H.
Retail Card Account Manager
Financiële dienstverlening
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"Workfront makes managing projects easy with strong training, support and reporting features."

Opmerkingen: It helps us save time when it comes to resource allocation and time management. The reporting features helps upper-management better understand what we are doing and how much time it takes to do it. I love how they are constantly pushing updates that help improve the tool based on user feedback.

Pluspunten: I have been a Workfront user for a few years now and am a big proponent of this project management tool for several reasons.
1) I find it very intuitive for users to use
2) It is easily customized based on the needs of your users
3) The reporting feature is worth the price of admission itself
4) Their support team is quick to respond and the self-help area is robust so you can find an answer to any question you may come across
5) Workfront offers a comprehensive training tool that covers several types and levels of training for users at all levels including frequent live trainings
6) The Community area is a great place to share ideas and ask for help from other users
7) They are constantly making updates and improvements to the tool
8) The Workfront Proof viewer is a great feature for those who want to markup and share creative within a project.
We looked at several solutions and I'd say that Workfront was by far the best option for our internal creative agency.

Minpunten: Setting up can be time consuming if you don't already have a process in place. Do your homework and dedicate the time to do it right before launch or else user adoption can be difficult. Plan on user adoption to be your biggest hurdle as people are uncomfortable with change. Make the Workfront trainings mandatory before use.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018