Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over LiveWebinar

Word deelnemer aan een aangepaste ruimte en voer live webinars uit zonder installatie of download. Werkt op alle browsers.

Meer informatie over LiveWebinar

116 reviews worden weergegeven

Gary john V.
Business Owner
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Our Small Business depends on video meetings"

Opmerkingen: It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Pluspunten: Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat.
We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold.
One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home.
And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like.
One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

Minpunten: I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve.
But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

van RTCLab op 27-2-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Daniel H.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving"

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

Pluspunten: * The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version.
* Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies
* Permanent rooms are really useful
I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

Minpunten: * No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could.
* The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed)
* Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power.
* Live chat support badly needed

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

Aryana R.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides"

Opmerkingen: I like that I can upload slides and have it look professional as I go through them and that I can have a Youtube video already in place to play and just have to click over. Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

Pluspunten: I like that I can upload slides and have it look professional as I go through them and that I can have a Youtube video already in place to play and just have to click over.

Minpunten: Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

Composer
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2021

"A great solution for recurring meetings."

Opmerkingen: LiveWebinar really stands out to other meeting software with its variety of tools while in call. This really makes it a great place to plan and structure your projects without the lack of expressive instruments

Pluspunten: It is compatible with both windows and mac and on top features versions for mobile devices, thus making it very easy to communicate with everyone.
The scheduling and invitation tools make it really relevant for your daily work and differentiate LiveWebinar from other Meeting Software.

Minpunten: The monthly price per user let it appear to be a tool that is rather for big companys. For small businesses or freelancers it really needs to have a solid place in the work-routine to justify the spendings.

• Beoordeeld op 6-3-2021
Content Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Highly customizable and safe online meeting & webinar software"

Opmerkingen: As a person who works mostly remotely and collaborates with people from all over the world, I appreciate the intuitiveness of this platform and security. I speak with clients about business strategies, so I want to be sure that my data is safe and that information wouldn't leak from our digital meeting. LiveWebinar is also highly customizable - I'm using a Business pricing plan currently with a few add-ons that I could pick from the list. Very handy and personalized software.

Pluspunten: As a person who pays attention to time and money saving practices, I was amazed by the solutions offered by LiveWebinar. What I like the most is the possibility to divide a meeting into smaller conversations with breakout rooms and have control over each one as an administrator. From a marketing and sales perspective, I find also Call To Action very useful, as it helps me close deals and sell more during the webinars. I also like to prepare content in advance so an option of a library for videos, where I can save YouTube films and play them without switching the tabs is handy as well.

Minpunten: Compared to those which I used before, I don't think I see anything that should be radically changed. I don't have problems with online meetings, not live webinar content.

van RTCLab op 31-12-2020

Hello,

Thank you for 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate your backing & support. We are happy that you are enjoying our platform features and functionalities.

Carlos R.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"Effective Webinars and Meetings 1 on 1"

Opmerkingen: Great experience, it works for my needs so overall I'm happy with LiveWebinar.

Pluspunten: As a Webinar tool for me one of the most important features is the stability and in my experience using different webinar SaaS Livewebinar has been a very stable and useful service. Another Key point is that my clients / Leads don't need to download any app or software that can end with issues delivering my message. Evergreen webinars and being able to embed in my website is a nice point to have always my own brand in front of my clients.

Minpunten: It is a simple tool to use but some customisations require a bit of knowledge and learning curve to find out how to setup everything correctly, I think LW could improve the UI/UX a bit.

Hello,

Such a high score we soo happy you like our platform. We will still focus ti provide you with our best features and customer support care.

All the best for You.

David B.
Managing Director
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"Simple webinar tool with lots of features available"

Opmerkingen: Support has been wonderful - the few times I reached out. It's mostly been me asking how to do something I didn't know how to do or a feature request. In any case, they were quick to respond, helpful and friendly. Customer service means a lot, particularly for web apps / SaaS products!

Pluspunten: LiveWebinar has a TON of features. It's really great to have so much at your disposal in a single tool. There's a convenient Instant Meeting feature; there's the Brand tool that lets you quickly adjust the appearance of the webinar interface; there's a bunch of different screen layouts; pop-up questions/polls; and so many small tools within.

Minpunten: I think the interface could be a bit more modern. It feels a bit outdated; which isn't a massive issue for the visitor's experience, but I think the administrator today is more used to a modern feel of online applications. This is somewhere they're lacking a bit.

Hello,

Much appreciated for your kind words. We are happy that you use our platform for your own webinars.

I wish you all the best.

Julio L.
SDR
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

"Amazing webinar tool"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience is great, we are able to meet with a lot of prospects virtually and have a great communication tool with them, this allows us to keep our business going in these extrange times.

Pluspunten: The option of having a tool that allows us to connect with prospects and have a virtual meeting is what we like the most, due to the current health situation we are not able to meet in person so having this option is amazing, I think, as time pass, the option on having virtual meetings will increase as the first contact and we will continue to use live-webinar as our first option.

Minpunten: I don't like some buttons that are too small because it causes confusion, especially when you are in a live meeting, those buttons are for sound and the option to let visitors talk. I also think you can make the screens a little bigger or let the option on customizing how we want it.

Hello,

A 10 out of 10 amazing! We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

All the best for You.

Alan J.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"Surprisingly Affordable Webinar Platform"

Opmerkingen: LiveWebinar is simple to use and with various plans available you can find a fit for your budget. Still, you need to practice with a few test recordings so you better understand how the different layouts and tools function. Once you do, you'll love the platform as much as I do.

Pluspunten: LiveWebinar makes scheduling your webinar easy. Add your logo, set your welcome & thank you pages, and you are ready to go live. You can include polls & surveys as well as calls to action to keep attendees active and involved. Participant tracking and HD cloud-based recordings make LiveWebinar is a surprisingly affordable and powerful tool that will help you wow current and future customers.

Minpunten: While the support team at LiveWebinar is super helpful, additional training or how to materials would be appreciated. As the product matures I would expect to see additional improvements in the ability to customize and brand webinars.

Marketing consultant
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Great software not only for Webinars!"

Opmerkingen: Very good usability and translated into my native language (Spanish).

Pluspunten: Excellent software. I use it for multiple uses: Webinars, Meetings with clients 1 to 1 and Meetings with groups of students.

Minpunten: There are some improvements to make to the Spanish translation but nothing serious :)

van RTCLab op 28-12-2020

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review! We appreciate your feedback & support. Glad to hear that the platform is meting your expectations.
Stay tuned for new features being added in the future.

Danijel,
RTCLab

Creative Director
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom"

Opmerkingen: I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

Pluspunten: I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings.
The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars)
The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

Minpunten: The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their
It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop.
No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

van RTCLab op 10-12-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future.

Martin L.
Baron
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"All-in-one solution for out-of-the-box needs"

Opmerkingen: I've been using LiveWebinar for team meetings and live-broadcasting. The software was not created for broadcasting live podcasts, but it works surprisingly well in that role and replaced my old icecast solution. I keep the LiveWebinar window embedded on my website when I broadcast. Embedding is a unique feature of this service, making communication with listeners/customer very easy, comfortable and pleasant solution.

Pluspunten: LiveWebinar provides webinar/meetings room services that are most versatile on the market. You can broadcast from anything and listen on anything. The connections are reliable and stable, also have very little lag. Pro plan hits the perfect value/price ratio spot for most of the users. I've used the service for webinars, teem meetings and (surprisingly) real-time broadcasting, and as well as your connection is stable, the stability of the system is nearly perfect.

Minpunten: Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention. It was fixed eventually, so no harm done. But it is obvious that the company is pretty new in the market and it's learning. The team seems very enthusiastic though and willing to help. There are some minor things in UI that could be improved. Q&A mode is fantastic and I used it often, but it's not so clear for a listener how to join the conversation. They are minor though and hopefully they will be fixed in time. The quality of video is decent, but not impressive. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as it is perfectly balanced between bandwidth and quality. But if you need something really impressive, you may want to think twice. Also I wish the sound was stereo instead of mono, but in most cases mono is good enough. There is not enough support for languages other than English. It is also expected to change in the future.

van RTCLab op 2-3-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Martin! We really appreciate the backing & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020
Francisco C.
Director de marketing digital
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Great software and the price is a steal"

Opmerkingen: 2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

Pluspunten: - All the possibilities
- Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared
- moderation
- Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!!
- Good qualiy of video
- No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so)
- Live stream connection in 2 clicks

Minpunten: It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

van RTCLab op 27-2-2020

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco!
We appreciate your backing & support.
To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact [email protected] if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Keno H.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

"Easy Webinars with LiveWebinar"

Pluspunten: I really love about the software that no download is needed on any side.
Neither on the host's side nor on the participant's side. That's a lot easier for everybody to participate in a Webinar hosted with LiveWebinar.
Another big PLUS is that the headquarters are based in Europe. Due to GDPR laws this is a big advantage over any other companies from the US.

Minpunten: Nothing I could think of at this moment.

van RTCLab op 21-2-2020

Thank you for your awesome review, Keno. We really love to get such feedback, cause happy customers is what makes us happy :)

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Richard C.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"Great alternative to zoom"

Opmerkingen: I love using this daily. I recommend it to all my clients

Pluspunten: I love how you do not have to download any additional software to use this conferencing software. It helps make it easy for people who are not tech savvy to join a call right away. I don't experience any lag or drops in video quality either. These are huge pain points for zoom.

Minpunten: They have an option to customize the branding and it's very difficult to understand what you're changing. I wish there was a way to change a palette scheme to your company colors and call it a day.

Hello,

Thank you for such a high score in your review. We are very happy that you use out platform for your everyday use. Still our focus is to provide the highest product and service quality.

Eduardo C.
President EMEA and LATAM
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"How I maintain high engagement with online video"

Pluspunten: First of all: the most important thing is that users don't have to download and install software to join a meeting. To me that has always been a deal breaker when using other platforms. Corporate users that didn't have permissions to install the client or even technically challenged people that didn't know how to install. That's not the case with Livewebinar. A simple link and that's it. Users are in the meeting.

Minpunten: The layouts are not the best. I know that Livewebinar has been improving on this. The other thing is that they still haven't delivered on the remote-control feature. Once this was promised but it is still in the works.

van RTCLab op 10-12-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Eduardo! We really appreciate your feedback & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future.

Ernst G.
Publisher

"Good choice"

Pluspunten: Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

Minpunten: There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

van RTCLab op 27-2-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

Marina V.
founder and ceo

"All In One Software"

Opmerkingen: overall, it's pleasant. would be nice to have a chat box right on the software if yu have an emergency

Pluspunten: I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!

Minpunten: They don't have a good follow up email after people registered, that is customized. and you can't make a beautiful custom registration form with them. This is a huge thing.

van RTCLab op 27-2-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Marina. We appreciate your backing & support.
Currently, to customize your registration form you can change the background image but more features will be added in the near future so stay tuned.
Happy Webinaring, Marina!

Dapo B.
Senior Project Manager
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

"LiveWebinar is"

Opmerkingen: I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

Pluspunten: The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand.

Minpunten: Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

van RTCLab op 4-3-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Nelson T.
Programmeur et formateur Web
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Great Webinar Platform"

Opmerkingen: Wanted to have an easy to use platform to do webinars, but mostly to do client meetings... and I CAN'T ask the client to install anything... So, it's always the dance: which platform are we going to use...? This client has Skype, that other one has Zoom, this one has TeamViewer (that we can't use for commerce, as it's out of price), etc... Now, I just create a LW session (or use a permanent one) and send the link, nothing else to setup and nothing to install on their end... Others require to install a client application or, at least, a browser extension if they want to share their screen... Nothing of that nature with LW...!

Pluspunten: A lot of features and options, for example the view for webinars and for meetings; ease of setup. Can create permanent rooms; instant rooms; record sessions, and much more! Most important thing to me: my clients don't need to install anything!

Minpunten: Since for now I almost only use it for personal meetings, the only feature it's missing is the ability to control the other's computer from a distance. That would help to show things or debug during trainings. Also, it does happen that if we are talking at the same time, audio cuts...

van RTCLab op 27-2-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Nelson.
We appreciate your backing & support!
If you are experiencing audio issues with your webinars, don't hesitate to contact support at [email protected], until then happy webinaring, Nelson!

Nikolaus W.
Sales Specialist
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Great Webinar Software / Platform"

Opmerkingen: It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars.
The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Minpunten: Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

van RTCLab op 28-2-2020

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus!
Happy Webinaring!
Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

Michael S.
CMO
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

"Great Webinar Option"

Opmerkingen: Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

Pluspunten: The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider. We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product. A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple. The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Minpunten: Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

van RTCLab op 27-2-2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael!
We appreciate your backing & support!
Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Heather C.
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"Webinars Are Gaining Me Paid Users!"

Opmerkingen: I'm using LiveWebinar to build community and get noticed. People love to connect, and hosting live webinars on topics that the kinky dating public cares about is allowing them to grow as kinksters and to feel connected to others. We've hosted Newbie Night, Submission, and POCs in kink, which will be monthly events and several talks/educational events. We're looking forward to a live full-day event on March 8, and a two-day event we're organizing foe June. This is leading not only to us making our first membership sales (YAY!), but also to our events (which are FREE to everyone who joins us live, and recordings put behind a paywall) being promoted by people we are not otherwise connected to, which raises our brand awareness. In two months (8 webinars), I've seen a huge increase in connections, followers, attendance and more.

Pluspunten: LiveWebinar is just easy for people to use. They don't have to download yet another piece of software, and the function is intuitive.

Minpunten: I'd like a bit more granular control over the design and branding, and there are a few spots that could be touched up in the customization section.

van RTCLab op 7-3-2020

Thank you for a leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Heather! We appreciate your backing & support. We're also happy you like our product. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Sebastian P.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Two tools in one and many integrations!"

Opmerkingen: Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients). Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Pluspunten: Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world. The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier. The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :) Highly recommended.

Minpunten: The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

van RTCLab op 28-2-2020

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian!
We appreciate your backing & support.
Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

Antal S.
Consultant
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"All platform all browser webinar and meeting solution in one"

Opmerkingen: After one year of regular use, we are glad, even more while other go for "free" alternatives that we can stand out and rely on this Saas solution to help host, meet and organise events the way we wish to.

Pluspunten: Our clients are so glad not to have to install another app or specific browser as well as that "nobody is watching them". It's a paid service so you are not the product. The trust and realiability are part of our core values and are supported by using Livewebinar. Also the easy of use, white board, streaming video in webinar, evergreen options and multiple break-out rooms make it a flexibel easy to use solution.

Minpunten: Getting acquainted - lot's of options and integrations so it took some time to get it all ready to go. Though once it does, you really discover the power and flexibility LiveWebinar has to offer.

van RTCLab op 4-12-2020

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Antal! We appreciate the feedback & support. Happy to hear that you are enjoying the features of LiveWebinar. Stay tuned for more exciting features being implemented in the near future.