Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over PodiumIO

The 1st All-in-1 Business Software dedicated to selling Home Services both online & offline with integrated SMART technologies.

Meer informatie over PodiumIO

Reviews filteren (33)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je PodiumIO eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (33)

Nadine W.
Nadine W.
Business owner in VK
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Setup your business with Podium

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent team who are willing to invest in the success of their customers. I love them!

Easy to use, booking pages easy to edit.

I would like to see an app for the cleaners to communicate directly to the office and our customers.

Michael R.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best all in one software for janitorial services.

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with PodiumIO had been wonderful from beginning to now! If I have questions, they are answered quickly, within minutes, and they are just a pleasure to work with! They have earned our business 100 percent!

The complete scheduling, smart calendar, customizable service/booking pages that are on the same level of quality as some of the biggest competitors in the market. I love that when a customer is requesting a quote or a booking, they are not taken to another companies website to compete the booking process, like House Call Pro. I feel these guys have a superior product compared to the competition, and they are just making it better. We are looking forward to starting our franchising of our company through using PodiumIO, and incorporating their software to all franchisees.

My least favorite thing, would be the mobile app, but I’m confident they will just make it better, and eventually will have much more abilities from the app.

Cheryl K.
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Choosing the right fit

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Informative, patient, and invested. Franc and his team have all assisted in making my experience with podiumio a successful one.

The ability to be flexible to my industry / needs

Not having 100% of the features I use to operate My business.

Shenada C.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great system for hard working people

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great the team that works with me is very helpful a d response immediately when I have questions or concerns. Which is very helpful for me.

Easy for my clients to use. And for my team to see there bookings.

Not being able to give quotes with with basic pricing and not being able to track cleaners pay I wanted one system that could everything. Like track cleaners pay Give quotes Pay cleaner all from on site.

Amber B.
Owner/Operator in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Podium changed our cleaning company for the better!

5 5 maanden geleden

I most love the recurring and also the per room pricing feature on our Podium booking system. It is affordable and updates are constantly being made.

The app feature is my least favorite feature. I just wish the app was more functional for the admin, the clients and employees.

4 maanden geleden

Hello Amber, thanks for the excellent review and 5 star rating! We've greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue to strive to bring you more great features at a great value!

Rob L.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Exceptional Support, Exceptional Product, Exceptional Functionality!

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They are fluid & transparent from support all the way up to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. And being a young company, you may very well get the opportunity to speak to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

It's easy to use once you've covered the help articles, which are extremely detailed and inclusive. You can create all kinds of customizations to make this software a glove fit for your company! If you want software that you can customize, this is it! It gives your clients the powerful ability to BOOK, SCHEDULE & PAY online, and that is almost a requirement in today's day and age. It even handles the invoicing for you!

They're a new company so they're still developing their products into their final stages. But because of that, they might incorporate an improvement you suggest! MY company is new too, so there's nothing wrong with that. They're still working on their phone app, but I never thought I'd have a phone app to begin with!

Lashon M.

Must Get Software

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don’t have any complaints about the software . So happy I took the time to see what they offer.

If I gave you a list of pros I would run out of space. This software has been well thought out it gathers the information that you need the most to help your business grow. Customer service is amazing. I’m a dinosaur when it comes to computers. They have made custom videos just for me to guide me through the process of setting up the software.

No complaints at all. I recommend 100%. They are not cheap but you get more features and amazing customer service

Ted R.

I love podiumIO!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Software aside, I am very happy with everything PodiumIO doest. The team is awesome, the product is great, the service is fantastic. If there is ever an issue, there is always someone on the other side to help and you always feel like you get personal, tailored service for your specific needs.

PodiumIO is the only piece of software I could find, that seamlessly integrated everything I needed to operate a modern, full service, cleaning company. We offer many services and many add-ons and we really wanted to give our customers that feeling when interacting with our website. The whole setup is clear, easy to use, and both management and service providers love the product. PodiumIO integrates seamlessly with stripe and quickbooks and allows you to manage you entire company from a single screen. It allows for easy scheduling and dispatching, the automaed communications are pretty smooth, and it has decent CRM functions. And it's fully functional on the go. I love the fact that it seamlessly translates to IOS, and Android devices. Best off all, there are new, and very useful features being added all the time, and From the employees stand point, both the online version and the app version are great. The app is integrated with maps, and allows for super easy access to key functions and features. Overall, really nicely designed software that i would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone starting a service based online business.

I am sure there could be but nothing comes to mind. My experience with the company over the last 3+ years was very positive because just about everything that I could put in this box has been developed and is now available. Some new features have very minor bugs that get resolved over a relatively short period of time as is normal. The Team at PodiumIO definitely know what they are doing!

3 maanden geleden

Ted from the entire team at PodiumIO thanks for your business over the last 3+ years . We look forward to many more

Aaron F.

Best Software Out There

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this software.

How responsive the team is, the price, and customization options.

Nothing comes to mind right now. It's superb.

8 maanden geleden

Aaron thanks for the 5 star review. Looking forward to working with you to grow your business

Elio M.
Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

I am very happy with this service

5 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience i am glad to make the decision to change my vendor

Costumer services is high level, world class website template, easy to work with.

Doesn't have the capacity to process tips

4 dagen geleden

Elio thanks for your 5 star rating and for the great feedback. We look forward to continuing to see your business grow and succeed! Regarding the Tips Processing feature we have it on our Product roadmap along with many new innovative features. Thanks so much for your continued business. The PodiumIO TEAM

Fadi F.
Owner in Canada

Why I use PodiumIO

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software really pays for itself, if you can get one recurring customer for one cleaning a month, the software has already paid itself off. That's just the ability to book online, not even considering the time it saves with administration tasks. I highly recommend it.

I wish I could give PodiumIO more than 5 stars! I use this product every day to run my cleaning business. It’s truly an end-to-end solution for home service businesses: I got a professional website live and hosted in a couple of days. It’s complete with personalized pricing & booking pages with an integrated calendar, so my customers can now schedule in real-time. Also, I can now process call-ins in seconds, quickly dispatch my employees, and process payments. Besides the fact that it helps me manage nearly every facet of my business, their customer service is the best I’ve ever worked with! Franc helped me set everything up so I could start and grow my cleaning business with ease. He obviously has a lot of experience understanding home services and our particular needs. It’s by far the most customizable software on the market, the booking profiles, online payments, customer profiles, notes, the ability to process call-in customers, create employee profiles and priority dispatching, it all continues to impress me! I’m a few months in and my business has already grown to 8 employees and there’s absolutely no way I could have gotten this far without the platform! Now I get to use this platform to its fullest ability using features like employee schedule management, auto-dispatching, and expanding my services and services areas. It’s really exciting!

When I use it on my phone I find the calendar to be a bit tight. Though I know they’re working to make it easier to use.

Natalia R.
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Value Software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience so far! The team keeps launching new features that continue to impress me, my cleaners, and my customers. I’m really looking forward to seeing what will happen next! If you’re in the home service industry you should definitely connect with them! "

Versatility and Full Service! PodiumIO has completely harmonized my cleaning business and given me a structure to build around. I built my lovely website (which they host), their customizable booking pages are the best I’ve seen, and I use the calendar/software every day! Essentially my customers can find me online, book and pay online, and then get scheduled (even auto dispatched) right inside PodiumIO. Or, when I have call-in or on-premise customers I can build their custom orders instantly! It's truly all-in-one! I’ve gotten to the point of a well-oiled machine. I’ve customized the SMART calendar to create color-coordinated teams and then I can dispatch and organize extremely effectively. Every Sunday I do the majority of any unscheduled dispatching for the next week, send notifications to my employees, and that’s already a ton of time saved. Plus booking profiles, customer profiles, zip code filtering, customer reminders, fantastic tech support, and much more make this software well worth the money. Really Impressed!

The U.I can be tricky at first, but once you learn it it's quite intuitive.

Zibusiso T.
Founder in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing service

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic software that has helped me take my business to the next level! They live up to their motto of being High Tech & High Touch. They always get on the phone with me when I need them to."

PodiumIO is fantastic! It's so good I decided to take my time to write this review! They’ve completely harmonized my family's massage business. The websites are easy to set up and PodiumIO does all the work for you. The booking pages are highly customizable and perfect for my massage therapy business. Customers can now book us directly via our social sites, they choose their massage, time, extras, and then pay online. PodiumIO’s customer service is great too, they helped me set it up in no time!

Can’t think of anything I don't like really.

2 jaar geleden

Zibusiso, thanks for the positive feedback and for 2 years of loyal trust in PodiumIO and our team. Franc

Ovington K.
Cleaning in Canada
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Recommendation

Opmerkingen: "Pros:
Wow, what a great idea, team, and product! It’s not often these days you come across a software with such great support behind it. The team there has guided me every step of the way in growing my empire. They’re obviously professionals who know what they’re doing and have actually been in the home service space. Thanks to them, their booking pages, software, and support I save a ton of time and stress. I know everyone is where they should be when they should be. Cleaners, customers, payments, you name it PodiumIO already did it. I started with my own website and then eventually moved it to one of their website designs. So much better for online shoppers
Cons:
I would have said no color-coding in the calendar but they recently implemented that, so I’m not sure.
Overall:
Great product, great team, really happy with my experience working with them! "

is a good software in terms of booking, dispache and calculations of hours i think this software is highly effective

i love everything about this software. and surely i will recommend it to more people. so in essence i did like everything.

Darbie L.
Director in Canada

PodiumIO

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall: PodiumIO is way better than alternative marketplace options which don’t allow you to control your business and take percentages out of your margins. With PodiumIO I know my company is mine! I would highly recommend this software to anyone running a home service business. "

Today, I run a cleaning company in 3 cities across the US and Canada (San Fransisco, Edmonton, & Calgary). PodiumIO was the tool my business needed to expand. Their all-in-1 software has given my business a simple and sophisticated tool to keep everything consistent, convenient, and fast. My cleaners always know where and when to be, and what to do. My customers always know how to book and when they’re scheduled. Potential customers have an easy way to find me online and book their appointment! Meanwhile, I know and control everything! I simply wouldn't be able to run my business without this software!

For now, Can’t think of any. Thanks a lot.

Misael A.
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

What a great team!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A total lifesaver! All the features are highly customizable so you can make everything work for you and your style of business. A really fantastic product and team!

PodiumIO is a must-have for any home service business! The software has completely revolutionized my business, customers can now find me online, create their own personal package, and then book a cleaning! This saves me so much time! Plus of course, the automatic reminders, scheduling, dispatching, etc keeps everything in order and keeps my customers happy. I highly recommend to anyone who’s looking for software for their business!

I don't have any cons for this company...

Andrea C.

Best Customer Service!

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: What I enjoy the most about Podium IO is the impeccable customer service that is provided by their amazing staff. They are quick to respond to questions and are always eager to help. They are always working to make the software more usable and enjoyable.

What I like most about this software is the huge room for customization. They booking page(s) are phenomenal and my business has quadrupled in less than six months after implementing them.

The software can be glitchy at times, and at first, a little difficult to learn if you're not familiar with platforms like these.

8 maanden geleden

Andrea, thanks for the great review. We are excited to see you business growing so fast! It's why we exist - your success

William I.
Denktanks, 11-50 werknemers

Great Business Software

Opmerkingen: Wonderful

These Guys have built an awesome platform. It works as it should and the service is TOP NOTCH. They are always there and I have a lot of questions and I am trying to get everything out of it and they are always happy to help me. On the software side they guys have built an awesome machine that is easy to use, it works for you. I have a multi service cleaning company and people start out with a $110 cleaning and by the time they finish they added on another $350 in ad ons, before I would have given them a flat bid and maybe come in to high but now on my site they can decide what the budget is and most people buy add ons.

No integration for quickbooks, No coupon options, but hopefully they are coming soon . It wouldnt make me not buy it, It has awesome options and its affordable, it pays for itself in add ons.

Casey S.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Love PodiumIO

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: excellent customer service and very quick at responding to my inquiry's. They continue to help me, started from the initial set up and they continue to assist me with my questions. Just awesome people.

I like every feature with this software. I know they are working on other things that are not yet available, but everything on here pays for itself. I recommend this system to anyone. They even did a website for me that is the best I've had and it is very clean and simple to look through.

the only thing, which again, they are working on other things, is the email marketing campaigns. This software DOES email reminders to current customers which is great. Other than this, I have nothing bad to say about this.

Willette W.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Frequent question

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome experience OK

The Booking reminders and the customer portal

There’s nothing to not like about this software

3 maanden geleden

Dear Willette, Thanks for the 5 Star rating. Looking forward to supporting your continued growth and success.

Pota K.
Professor in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Best online storefront on the market!

5 2 jaar geleden

I’m really pleased with PodiumIO! First of all, the team was great! They worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was happy with the final product. As a tutor and businesswoman, I can really appreciate their hands-on approach and how easy their platform is to use. Secondly, the product is amazing! It’s completely streamlined my tutoring business and has given me the online storefront to help me and my team grow!

Nothing I can think of. It took me about a day to figure everything out, but I’m sure someone more tech-savvy could figure it out in no time! Overall: I couldn’t be happier! It’s great to have my whole business at my fingertips! I highly recommend!

Samaya T.
CEO/Owner in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had one of the best experiences working with my representative.

I love the booking pages and the platform of PodiumIO

There is nothing that I did not like. I like everything.

6 maanden geleden

Samaya, thanks for the kind review . The entire PodiumIO team is looking forward to working with your team.

Thomas H.

Great company and product

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The company and their staff are outstanding. Super responsive, very helpful and just overall great people to work with.

Software is flexible and easy customized, quick learning curve, and gives lots of options for different services.

Software is great, no cons at all. They seem to be continuing to update and add on new features.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the great review. We are looking forward to watching TerraClean grow.

Martina B.
residential cleaning in Canada
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great services

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good experience

What I like the most is customer service. I haven't been using the software too much, but whenever I don't know how to do something, I receive help instantly.

I would like to get more for the same money: like dispatching for at least 3 ppl within this price range.

8 maanden geleden

Martina, Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. It's greatly appreciated.

Ashley S.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Making running a business less stressful

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ITS AMAZING!!!!!

I started my business not knowing anything at all about computer software. Podiumio has literally made running my business a breeze! The features they offer are essential to running a business. Everything down to websites, invoicing, taking payments, reports! omg reports are great shows me what i owe each quarter in taxes. its amazing!!!!!

It gets confusing in the beginning but the staff is amazing and help you threw every step of figuring it out!