Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Synder

Synchroniseer je transacties via PayPal, Stripe, en Square (met meerdere valuta) met Quickbooks. Gratis voor minder dan 50 transacties per maand.

Meer informatie over Synder

The software was easy to use once it was connected.

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Beoordelingen van Synder

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Synder heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 243 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Synder eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (243)

Matthew
Matthew
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Synder keeps winning my heart over again

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

Deb
Bookkeeper in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Useful product, great customer service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Wondering Synder at its finest

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really love this software you can have them by buying it on the store. I’m sure you love the security and convenience it has.

I like how it works. I love the convenience and it is very user-friendly. It was also fast I was able to use it always without any bug. It is also very cheap compared to the other application. You can use it on your work or on your business. You can try it now.

There is nothing I don’t like this application. It is very easy to use. Every one of us makes our life easier by this software. I hope you’ll be able to upgrade this from time to time for us to explore any hidden features it has.

Robert
IT Consulting in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Syncing with QuickBooks not ready for Prime-Time

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It took a while to get into a good working relationship due to the default hands-off approach and reliance upon scripted answers as opposed to engaging directly, but once we got past that and started to work together, their support staff was extremely responsive and helpful, and I was not a happy customer and was very demanding. I think a big part of that initial disconnect is caused by some poor decisions as to support priorities. A shift there towards front-loading their support interactions to focus heavily on the quality of the onboarding experience would do wonders. That being said, they have a lot of fundamental technical challenges that they have yet to resolve before this transaction syncing software is ready for any serious accountant who has to import transactions from multiple sources like Amazon & Paypal without spending an inordinate amount of time triaging and fixing problems and errors.

I like their flexibility, and their support staff really listened to my input for changes and even in the short time I used their product; I saw some of those changes take place in the application, so from that I also know that their developers are also eager to improve and adjust their software to make it more effective.

Their product just doesn't work well enough to save me any time by importing Amazon & Paypal transactions into QuickBooks Desktop. Their process is full of errors and their configuration interface could be a lot more intuitive, which would reduce miscommunications along the way. In the few months I spent working with Synder, I wasted more than 100 hours troubleshooting & repairing. I even ended up with a corrupted QB file which had to be restored from backup to start the process of importing nearly a year's worth of transactions all over again. Their onboarding process is designed to be hands-off, and this caused a lot of initial problems. If they spent more time with onboarding and understanding the QuickBooks account and classification structure at the beginning, many of the initial issues could have been avoided and a significant amount of my wasted time could have been avoided.

Jamie
National Account Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Synder Invoicing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Erika
Virtual Controller in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Will
Founder in Canada

The best product for Quickbooks Online

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Phillip
Founder in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Robert
President in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great for reconciliation

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

Caleb
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Great Sync App and customer service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Rodrigo
Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Synder has a team that can speak to you instantly via the live chat or you can even request a call/Zoom meeting. Accounting can be very time-sensitive and it has been of crucial importance to have the Synder support team available for me when it is really necessary. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his support and patience in helping me deal with a multi-channel issue regarding Amazon FBA, shopify, and many other platforms. We figured it out after several meetings and he was right there to help along the way.

I don't have a lot of cons to share other than the fact that it can be a bit tricky to set up everything perfectly if you have several sales channels. But, the point of this is to stick through it, to set it all up, and then you don't have to worry about accounting headaches down the line.

Business Owner in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am happy with the service and the application

Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

Lori
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Customer Service / Support

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy with this service

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Michele
operations manager in VS
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Synder review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

This app syncs all of our Stripe payments into QBO in nearly real-time. Would recommend for that efficiency and accuracy alone.

The subscription price is high if you don't have a lot of transactions. Also, recently there's a fraud prevention charge added to every Stripe transaction, so if you have 100 syncs a month, that covers only 50 transactions, whereas before the fraud prevention charge was added, that would cover 100 transactions.

Arryn
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Helps me a ton

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good customer support (recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a big help) and very happy with the software. My only gripe is the price. I don't use nearly the amount of syncs I pay for, so I wish there was a lesser-tier option.

It's generally easy to use and works just like it's supposed to.

None that I can think of. Fits my needs exactly.

Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Emma
Director in VK
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic customer support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Jadelyne
Bookkeeper in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Excellent Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Catherine
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Bill
Tech/Admin Lead in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

New user here

5,0 3 jaar geleden

New user here. Can't comment on anything yet except implementation assistance, which was outstanding. Anna asked all the right questions to find out what we needed, then walked me through every step of the process to configure Synder AND configure QBO (!!!) to integrate the two products in exactly the way I hoped things would work. I think this is so important to a successful implementation and, honestly, not something many companies get right. Synder did.

New user - don't have enough experience to comment.

Isabelle
CEO in Frankrijk
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

save time and money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

very easy to integrate, this app saves you time and works seamlessly. great customer support.

sometimes a bit confusing with the different european VAT rates.

Broc
CTO in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Becky
Office Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Simple and easy to connect with QBOnline

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to have to create journal entries and add fees separate from the transaction and note everything correctly. This does it seamlessly and interfaces with QBOnline easily.

Helps me to simplify the reconciliation process on QBOnline by streamlining transactions from different payment options.

So far, the only thing that has confused me is the website is b-payments.com, but the customer support comes from cloudbusinessltd.com, so it can misdirect a new user. Otherwise, once it is set up, there are no hang-ups.

Meagan
Accountant in VS

Accountant at the Beach

Opmerkingen: Good.

It allows Stripe to feed through and properly reflect fees.

It is a little complicated to get started.

Sheri
Office Manager in VS
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers

Synder Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent! We are new to Synder but so far it has been a seemless transition. I had to make a change to our process today and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on chat to walk me through it every step of the way and didn't jump out until my change was completed successfully.

Customer Support is excellent! Walked us through the setup of the product and had us going in an hour

Not always intuitive where to find the item you need to update