Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Workzone

Krachtig en toch gemakkelijk te gebruiken en toe te passen. Workzone is de ideale software voor marketing-, bureau- en operationele teams van 5 of meer gebruikers.

Meer informatie over Workzone

It is a little difficult to figure out how to retrieve or check out the old projects.

Beoordelingen van Workzone

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Workzone heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 205 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Workzone eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (205)

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent in Benin
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Avis workzone

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is great but the interface is often absolute

Workzone software is an application that I really like. It helps me better manage my professional projects as well as administrative files. I highly recommend it.

it's a good software but I often face two problems: the absolute interface and especially the learning curve

Alex
Multimedia Designer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great app with lots of support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mentioned it above, but their support is really great. You get to know the folks who work there and even though we're not a huge client, we feel totally supported. That really helps with communicating ideas, asking for advice, and making it a useful tool for your company. You're meeting with folks who know their software and not some third-party service reading through a decision chart.

I've toured a number of project management systems and it's surprising how many can't deliver what needs to get done. WorkZone does a great job at being a functional project management system. Our company needs a blend of project mgmt that is effective, yet not so robust its unwieldy, and WZ really fits the bill. It doesn't have some of the flashy features others might, but often those systems are super pricey, or don't work as advertised. WZ has plenty of features we don't utilize, so I don't mean to make it sound basic. But it works great for our team and does what it needs to, and well. Oh, also, they've been super supportive, great customer service, are continually adding new features, and open to feedback.

I guess the biggest con is that there isn't an app (like for an iPad), but that's definitely not a deal-breaker. We tested other systems that offered apps and maybe looked prettier, but weren't functional when we kicked the tires. Another con might be that, at the start, it isn't super intuitive (like most new things), but it didn't take long to get your bearings. Again, once we were up and running, it's been really smooth and useful.

Dani
Assistant director, University Marketing in VS

Customer service is stellar

5,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Workzone has been stellar. From the initial trial period when we were exploring new PM systems, to our onboarding and training, to current customer service and regular check-in calls, the entire Workzone team has been amazing to work with. They work to find solutions, really listen and take feedback to heart, and work hard to customize the system to our individual needs.

The training and onboarding process with Workzone was incredibly thorough, personal, and customized. The team that worked with us was attentive, quick to answer questions or troubleshoot, and made our transition feel easy compared to similar onboardings with other outside companies.

Our team wishes that Workzone had some more high-end features for our project management needs, but we've been assured that those features are currently in development--our feedback really feels like it matters to them.

Michelle
Executive Assistant to CEO in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Could Have Been Better

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience was OK but we decided to move to another application.

The ability to list the tasks and reuse and upload templates from previous projects.

The form piece of the application wasn't easy to use or create.

Clair
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

A great tool for a marketing team!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There are no other companies for any software that support their customers as well as Workzone. From transparency and communication to continuously adding features, this is a company that listens to their customers and meets them where they are needed. We love Workzone!

I like that you can schedule out the tasks for a project, or add as needed. I also like the reporting. I also like that we have quarterly check ins with our customer success rep where she keeps us up to date on improvements from the developers, or ways that we can improve our work flow. Lastly, Workzone listens to its customers. Some of our suggestions have actually been implemented. A great PARTNER in our team success.

The only thing we wish could change would be an "out of office" feature. This is something Workzone has been receptive to, though. In fact, we've been included in some Q and A about how it would function. So even though it's not a feature now, their team is still committed to listening to feedback and finding ways to make it work.

Elin
VP Land Development in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Business MUST for Project and Task Tracking & Planning

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Super glad we pushed through and have put Workzone in our daily business operations toolbox. If you need a real time project and task management, or goals planning tool, this is amazing! The team with Workzone is some of the best customer service I've experienced. Truly a partner!

What I like most is the ease of navigating up and down through projects and tasks, and cross project visibility. Both in list form and Gantt schedule views with various optionality for time periods and sub tasks levels. Their customer service is THE BEST. Exceptional for the implementation and ongoing support.

Lacks functionality currently in providing spreadsheet type calculations with formulas on data points. Does not have the "Excel" abilities like some other project management tools.

Tracy
Assoc Director in VS

Excellent support, excellent system

5,0 3 maanden geleden

In addition the basic functions of the system, I am continually impressed with the support the company provides. It was one of the best (if not the best) onboarding process, and the support options available day-to-day are great. The team is fast to respond, and even if they can't solve the exact problem, they always offer an alternate solution to help us accomplish our goals.

We wish there was a function that allowed us to set an "out of office" setting and a backup person so any time an individual is gone, their tasks/notifications automatically are set to a designated individual. We have found workarounds with this, but this is the only feature we really feel is missing.

Jane
IT Project Manager III in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

WorkZone for project management, task management, time tracking

5,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Customer service and training support is awesome, very available and helpful.

adding tasks is a simple step but after using other PM software, it's not a quick return to enter multiple tasks, so some use excel or other format and import for multiple tasks.

Debbie
Program Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

New User, Love it

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Great functionality and a wide variety of customization! Extremely helpful in task and project management.

It could be a little prettier, but I hear they are updating this. I'd rather it work well than look pretty (unlike a lot of other options out there that look pretty but don't function well), but pretty is nice sometimes.

Kevin
Graphic Designer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Workzone works

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Intuitive design, great customer service.

That it alerts my boss when I'm behind on a project, but that's probably a good thing.

Katie
Communications strategist in Canada
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Workzone review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our department switched from asana to Workzone and I definitely miss a lot of the features in asana when it came to setting up and editing projects.

Workzone has robust reporting features, which is why our department switched from asana to them. I also appreciate how there's the ability to add multiple users to a task.

User experience when setting up projects is not as smooth as it could be. I wish there was a better feature to edit multiple tasks at once, click and drag tasks, etc. Some functions are finicky which make the overall user experience frustrating. (i.e., even just renaming a task can take multiple clicks, or changing the duration/work categories can throw off the whole project by days if you aren't careful).

Michele
Vice President, PMO in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

WrokZone-Project Management One stop shop

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with WZ has been great and I don't say that lightly. WorkZone has helped transform our PMO and our enterprise. We have been with WZ since 2015. The driver behind us looking for a solution and selecting WZ was primarily driven by the lack of transparency in our organization and the WZ tool provides the visibility we need from a project, resource perspective as well as providing the organization the enterprise picture of all projects in the works, upcoming and ones to be reviewed.

We all know that moving or using different tools brings inherit challenges but with the WorkZone platform, the transition is pretty simple. The platform itself is really user friendly, there are training modules, videos, how to guides and an awesome sales/support team to help your organization through the process. Key benefit take-aways-ease of resource use, easy set-up, PMO 1 stop solution from project requests (project intake process), document management for projects, time tracking of resource tasks and portfolio reporting (must have for my company) and other key reporting reports are already built into the system. The ability to comment and tag people for input has also been extremely value add as all of those comments go into WZ and you can see the history before the project was assigned or kicked off.

There are a couple idiosyncrasies from a project management perspective. None of which are showstoppers and have easy workarounds. PM's seem to be continually challenged using FS (finish to start) for task planning. No critical path-this is actually an upcoming WZ to-do No project to project dependencies-this is actually an upcoming WZ to-do No true milestones (0days duration)-WZ is time based so every tasks needs time allocated. 1min is the workaround we use along with the milestone category.

Kristen
Director of Program Operations in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Helps me keep track of large projects involving many participants!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience so far. It meets our needs, and if there is ever a question, a nearly immediate response from Workzone support can be expected. If you decide this is the solution for you, USE the support they provide. They'll help you work through your questions and ensure the ideal implementation plan is put in place for you.

The ability to customize this software to meet the wide variety of needs we have within our program. Projects can be big or small. Reporting options give multiple views of task/project status - as detailed or as broad as you would like them to be. Weekly "To Do" email reminders keep all parties abreast of progress, or lack of progress, on specific tasks.

Can what I like most also be what I like the least? There are so many features and ways to use the system that it might be overwhelming getting started. Take the time and ask for help if you need it. Even if you don't think you need it, talk it through with someone from the Workzone team. It's worth it to get off on the right foot with your planned use and they will have great suggestions for you.

Jennifer
Editor in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use with Amazing Customer Service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I work in publishing and have used several project management tools. This is the first that I feel like is able to handle our needs in addition to other department's needs throughout the company well. Other products have worked well for software development but were not useful for content development. The integration and tools for other types of project are there if we need them, but we can use this product without feeling like we are using something designed for a different purpose or a different workflow.

Workzone is robust in features without being difficult to use. New users are able to get up to speed quickly. Specialization and the specific needs of your industry or even particular company situation are easily available, and customer service and training offered are always accessible, helpful, and flexible to our needs.

I really am having trouble finding something I don't like. Threading of comments is a recent addition, which is working well. If comments were separated by version for markups, that would be better for us.

Sharon
Marketing Project Manager in VS

Fantastic customer service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The professionals at Workzone were always available to assist with one-on-one instruction, team instruction, prompt answers, troubleshooting, and solutions. By making the process and system easy to understand through a customized training video, we experienced a smooth launch to our campus community with a high adoption rate and positive feedback. This proved to be highly beneficial. Despite launching only a few weeks prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, we were able to work remotely without missing a beat and easily onboard new users.

A project management system and a standard process for intaking design projects did not exist in our work environment prior to implementing Workzone. Workzone provided the structure we needed while being user-friendly. The dependencies and automated notifications allow for an efficient workflow and ensure projects are kept on track. The customer service is outstanding!

Our team found the markup functionality to be cumbersome when there are numerous comments/edits as it's difficult to easily tie the comment to the markup on the proof. Fortunately, the folks at Workzone are open to suggestions and are working to improve upon this. The approval status can be confusing when there are multiple rounds because it retains the previous response and approval comment. From the perspective of the admin and contributors, navigation isn't always direct—you're not always taken to the correct project or folder, requiring more clicks to get to the correct place.

Jordan
Alumni Relations Officer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Essential tool for project management!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used several project management systems throughout my professional career and this is by far my favorite! It is simple to use and it has so many functions to fit your personal needs. I was very supportive of the switch to WorkZone!

I like how projects are able to be organized at a high level, plus being able to track the progress of each project is a must!

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I think our team is still learning how to best use the features, but it has been a pleasant experience for our group thus far.

Kristina
Operations Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Love it!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Workzone for 6 years now and couldn't function without it. It keeps me organized and ensures that none of my projects fall behind. Not only are there graphic indicators when a project is in danger of falling behind, but the email notifications help ensure we stay on target and no items are missed. When I have an issue, or can't figure out how to do something, customer service is incredibly helpful and very very fast at responding! Such a great program and an amazing company that supports it!

It is incredibly easy to use and takes about 2 minutes to train a new person on. Workzone is very intuitive and easy to navigate. Editing and customizing individual projects is incredibly easy. Reports are easy to create and customize and project info is searchable for those times that my memory fails me.

There is a slight delay when updating tasks or saving new comments. This could be internet speed based though, so i'm not sure if its a valid "con"

Anita
Creative Director in VS
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Workzone Review_08/17/2020

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It helps with daily project functions and let me know what other team members have on their desks. The Software Training is a 5-star item. This is so important because often people are left to figure things out on their own. Unfortunately in today's busy world if you don't reach out and physically tap someone on the shoulder and say "hello, ..." things get either overlooked or undiscovered. We don't use the software to the fullest and hope to expand of that this coming year.

What I find a con is not on Workzone's part, it is on my companies management for not being able to expand additional members to use it. The cost is divided here in the US and overseas. It is a brilliant tool and should be used accordingly.

Christine
Sr. Project Manager, Marketing Communications in VS
Medische apparatuur, 201-500 werknemers

WorkZone is a lifesaver!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at WorkZone has been very involved with our experience, always making sure we are up-to-date on the latest changes, asking for feedback and making sure we are getting the most out of the software.

WorkZone has been a game-changing software for our company. We had originally planned to use Microsoft Project but ran into issues with complex training for the team. We found WorkZone and it solved all our problems -- simple, ease-to-use, very intuitive. It has streamlined our workflow, allowed for commenting regarding schedules and status and given everyone up-to-date task lists. We couldn't live without it now. It is also a great value and works for both Mac and PC, which was an issue with Project.

Nothing— WorkZone has been the best decision we've made in recent years.

İbrahim
Mobile Application Developer in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Workzone Review

5,0 vorig jaar

I would say that WorkZone is best suited for entrepreneurs and executives who want something relatively simple but want more capabilities than other collaborative platforms that have zeroed in on their interface. What I really like is how simple the interface is. Teaching your team to use this interface requires little or no training.

If I had one complaint with the WorkZone it would be that the sidebar looks a little more intimidating than it actually is. These reports give you all the information you can find in the Task List, but make it easy to skim through the information to find something specific.

Brandy
Placement Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Crucial for everyday use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WorkZone helps keep my head on my shoulders, I dont know what I would do without it. Its great for keeping organized, gives me a full list of all my to-do's for the week and can easily check something complete once. It's also a great place for communicating with team members, sharing documents, adding edits to the documents, and much more. It is an all-in-one type software.

organized, great for teams who all work on different tasks, easily notify other teammates, share documents and suggest edits/mockups on the documents, see you to-do list for the whole week (or whatever date range you want)

I dont like that anyone on the team can accidentally mark your task complete. It might be nice if only the people assigned to the task could mark a task complete.

Zoey
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Workzone - Improving Agency Process and Relationships

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customization has given our team the freedom to create more effective internal processes and Gantt charts have revolutionized our Account Management touchpoints with clients. The markup feature has helped our clients clarify their needs and have more direct references while feeling more a part of the creative process. Not to mention the great support staff. Workzone has been a huge step in making our business more successful!

Customization, Gantt Charts, To-Do lists, markups, approvals

Page glitches when switching projects, some occasional UI malfunctions

Nadia
Project Manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

We use Workzone to manage workflow in our university marketing and communications office.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us manage a busy university marketing and communications office.

Our favorite thing about Workzone is the notes feature. We have a number of student designers with inconsistent schedules, so projects often have many hands touching them. The notes feature allows us to leave detailed information about each task, so that anyone can step in and pick up the ball to keep a project moving forward.

We would like it if we could see both the original/ideal schedule and the real schedule. The software does not change dates automatically to reflect when a task was actually completed and the subsequent change to dependent tasks.

Patricia
Executive Assistant in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great Tool for Busy Office!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using WorkZone for more than five years and each year we find more uses! Our office runs so smoothly because WorkZone keeps each staff person on track! Thanks!

We started using this for our design projects, but the longer we used it, we found this tracking system useful to track all of the projects we do. We enter our timelines for each event or activity and each staff can follow along and check off when their portion is done. This helps us keep our work flowing to completion.

I think the WorkZone Team has thought of everything!

Kawanna
Sales Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Finally!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great! As an administrator, I have been able to conduct productive meetings that clearly indicate the stage of our projects. I am able to customize the views depending on user's needs. Workzone provides transparency in our process. there is tons of flexibility with the ability to create templates yet still modify them as needed. The customer service is efficient and they value their customer's feedback on updates. There are so many cool features.

Most impactful feature is the templates and the ability to continue to modify as needed.

I think the calendar feature could use improvement as well as the dashboard.