Over Tovuti

Tovuti is an all-in-one eLearning platform that empowers companies of all kinds to activate the potential of their organization.

Meer informatie over Tovuti

Beoordelingen van Tovuti

Waar voor je geld

Tovuti heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 85 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tovuti eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (85)

Andy
Andy
Technical Training Manager in VS
Maritiem, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been outstanding. Our sales rep was fantastic in answering all questions and our onboarding specialist is friendly and able to help with the majority of the questions and issues.

Ability to be stood up quickly and continue to evolve as we build out. We were up and running the same day we signed the paperwork (just for basic functions and a quiz/survey but up and running none the less). The ability to fully customize the platform to mimic our own website is a big plus also!

The reporting functionality has been limited in the one aspect I was looking for, namely for quiz results within a lesson, but we found a work around.

3 jaar geleden

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet. Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

UX Consultant in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

Melissa
Founder in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Overall, a disappointing experience

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sales and onboarding experience was good, although they are quite inflexible about onboarding training being done within 30 days.The only user support is by email, and requests for additional support can be made but in our case, took over a week to set up. The back end is complex and needs better support than what is offered, especially for customers outside off the US who cannot access email support in real time due to time differences.We have abandoned this product due to problems with the Stripe integration, which Tovuti insisted was our issue. They don’t seem to care that they have lost our business which says a lot about their customer service.

Has a lot of features. Simple, clean user interface for learners.

Back end is complex and not user friendly. E-commerce functionality is not suitable for users selling subscriptions to a global market with multiple taxes applicable. Stripe tax does not work with 3rd party integrations and there is no ability within Tovuti to set tax levels for different locations.

Denis
Senior Accountant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Our praiseworthy and Exemplary Virtual Classroom and E-Learning Tool.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have greatly achieved alot from the tool especially in scheduling our online classes.It's excellent and we would choose it again and again.

It gives us the best video streaming and audio qualities for effective online learning. Instant screen sharing enabling us to easily share files with our E-learning students. It has a very easy to use interface which gives us a seamless navigation making our online classrooms a success.

We have really had great interactive sessions with tool and we have not developed any dislikes towards the software.

Leah
Founder/CEO in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

Mikaela
Training & HR Generalist in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

New to Tovuti!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors. Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Stacy
Stacy
Director, Learning & Development in VS
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

Michelle
CEO in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

4 Critical things for my Success: 1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow 2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it 3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level 4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

CTO in Indonesië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Complete campus and learning management solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an excellent experience with the setting up, running onboarding, technical support and the company in general from start to finish and look at this as a long term relationship

This is a complete package for learning management and campus design. It is highly configurable, extensive functionality along with a supportive company and excellent technical and onboarding support.

There are a few features that as yet are not available but are in the product roadmap

Caitlin
Caitlin
Consultant in Canada
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Team, Excellent Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality.

There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

Business Manager in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Next Generation LMS, an LXP

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future. Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected. Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

Andrea
Director in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Very Happy with Tovuti!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me. I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user. The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Dale
Technical Trainer in VS
Maritiem, 51-200 werknemers

Still Learning the Ropes

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc. For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour. There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work. I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

Daniel
Producer in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution. Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Sanusi
Administrative Officer in Nigeria
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

Ricardo
System engineer in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Tovuti LMS Great platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great great platform for learning content

Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

Liv
Youth Programs Coordinator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Useful and impactful LMS!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Lots of help resources! There are two places to ask a quick question (MOYO), a place to submit a ticket for assistance, you can email your coach, or you can go to the help site. The site is relatively intuitive and easy to use, but if you get stuck you'll get a response from someone on the Tovuti team or be able to find your issue on the help sites easily enough.

Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive. There are lots of features to adjust which is great and also a lot of work. The coaching calls are effective but take place in the first month, which is not when I anticipate having most of my questions.

Sabrina
Content Developer/Strategist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Robust and Complex

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tovuti has a steep learning curve but has capabilities many other single platforms do not have. It is well worth the effort it takes to build out.

It offered the best combination of features. We reviewed over twenty five other LMS options before choosing Tovuti, but really, it was an easy decision.

The help guides are not on par with the features offered. It does require input from support staff to get past obstacles. However, the staff is extremely supportive and responsive.

Ashley
Ashley
Customer Success Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Robust and complex platform, incredible customer support, so many options!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, very pleased with this platform and the support team!

SO many options! So many ways to accomplish what we need to get done. Very customizable. All in one, one stop shop (I dont need another rapid authoring tool for example). The customer training and support has been AMAZING and detailed and thorough and quick.

It's SO complex and so robust that there are sometimes TOO many button clicks to accomplish something, or you have to turn over far too many stones to find something. It's not always easy to do make changes, especially in batches. Just so many clicks. lol. And sometimes simple things that Im used to being able to do in other tools can not be done simply in this platform.

Madeline
Training Content Developer in VS
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

The custom email notifications are very confusing.

Carole
Manager, Learning & Organizational Development in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

Extremely Satisfied Customer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Kim
Clinical Operations Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Tovuti Review - AristaMD

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

Tracy
CIO in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Tovuti OnLine Training

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good support and help files. Easy to get going for the most part. Has more features than we currently use. A great system for our use.

It was not difficult to setup and no major issues with our users or instructors.

Getting reports setup correctly took some effort but once done it works. It could be easier IMHO.

Shivani
Primary School Teacher in Oostenrijk
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

One of the main tools in my repertoire

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The UI is interactive and makes mapping out your course / lesson easy ,even fun . The drag and drop is very convenient for quickly adding things .

It is a fairly expensive product and can definitely make a dent on your budget .

Kelly
Sales Trainer in VS
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Customer service !!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have been amazing in not only working with us, but also being available to answer all questions I had.

I loved the features and ease of use. We were really looking for something that everyone could use. I really like the tracking capability and the customizable reporting.

There are some features, like the quizzes that could be more robust, but I am sure this will come soon.