Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Kartra

Een zeer eenvoudige manier om snel je hele online bedrijf op te bouwen (zonder ontwikkelaars, web-designers of systeemintegrators in dienst te nemen)

Meer informatie over Kartra

Everything ties together. So much time and money saved.

Extremely buggy, constant issues, slow loading pages, membership interface is terrible ans Extremely restrictive.

Beoordelingen van Kartra

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Kartra heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 161 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Kartra eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (161)

Tracy
President/CEO
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Kartra has revolutionized my businesses

5,0 vorig jaar
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Patricia
Patricia
Director in Mexico

All in one

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started without knowing anything and confused with so many offers on the market, because you can have an app to automate, another for crm, another to store your videos, another for web pages, here you have it all and without knowing anything, it is very intuitive and the tutorials get you out of problems or doubts.
I liked it a lot especially not having to open several apps and do everything from here, and the price seems very fair. I started paying the basic membership and now I have a higher one because I have had results.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As the advertisement says, Kartra is a platform that has everything you need, landig page, sales letter templates, blog, webinar, etc. You can manage your leads, do email marketing, capture leads, automate and you only pay for one platform and everything is concentrated there.

The email marketing has areas of opportunity, it is efficient but the data import sometimes takes more time than you would like, the configuration screen is not so practical, although after a while you get used to it and it works very well.

Benedict
Benedict
Chief Psychologist in Singapore

All-in-One Marketing Solution and more

5,0 9 maanden geleden

As I am running boutique consultancy, we are a very lean team. Having Kartra allows us solve areas like Landing pages, Creating lead magnets and freebies to capture new leads, nurture our database regularly, filter according to engagement and interest in our leads, allowing us to run very targeted campaigns to drive conversions. We have also used Kartra to build a new product, through acychronous elearning via membership sites. We also built an employee wellness solution just using Kartra's existing features. We are very happy users of Kartra and advocates of it. The templates and constant improvement to the software inspires confidence that it is not a "dead" product. So well done to the team

The pricing is not the cheapest. When you want to move to Kartra, you will ideally want to eliminate existing subscriptions to solutions such as website builders, email automation, form capture, membership sites, etc etc. All works well, except Calendar feature. I am still subscribed to Calendly because it is stable and works very well for us. We wish the calendar feature in kartra can be reliable and stable, without missed appointments. Having said that, considering all the other software solutions that I can drop because of Kartra, I have gotten my value from it.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We appreciate your positive feedback on its versatility and impact on your boutique consultancy. We understand your concern about pricing and the Calendar feature, and we'll continue working to enhance and improve our offerings. We're thrilled to have you as a happy user and advocate.

Breann
Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Kartra has it all, but it is a bit clunky.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it helped me a ton! I am impressed with the number of features, but I do believe pricing tiers are a bit overzealous. Support was always very helpful. There are a few funnel builders listed in their marketplace I wouldn't recommend, and if you pay through Kartra and need a refund, they may not help you get it back.

I love that it has freaking everything! Calendar, surveys, checkout, emails, pages, websites, and more! Full marketing system for sure! They had great lead tracking/triggers/automations. Behavior-focused scoring was cool! Tracking every point of engagement with leads is great, too. Very detailed as a CRM. Very lead-focused.

It is a bit clunky and old-fashioned looking. I don't know how else to word this, but it could use a brand upgrade for sure. Not that that really matters, I am just highly visual. They were constantly blacklisting people and i had to send frequent requests to remove people from the list. Triggers didn't always perform. For example, I created an email funnel for a quiz and wanted to send different emails for different quiz results, this was nearly impossible to do. It was easy for me to set up and use, but many friends i referred had a hard time understanding the platform.

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Colombia

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

OK software, awful support and you're locked in for life!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was an early user of Kartra and had great expectations. They have added some nice features through time, but they changed their support policies about 2 years ago, and now I'm stuck with them. They used to be quite friendly, now they response as a typical call center, they are never wrong, and they are never ever loose. Software is OK, but has several design flaws, most which have not been fixed. I love when companies where I am a client win and make profit, as this makes sure they will grow and become better. This is not the case for Kartra, and I'm so deep in now, that looking for another provider is almost impossible. I really miss the Kartra from their first year or so!

The idea behind Kartra is amazing: a one stop for all your marketing and lead generation needs. In this sense, it has many features, so you won't need to be paying many providers, just one, for most of your needs.

Support is just awful! As an early user, I used to love their support, as I'm a proactive user with a tech background, and they were quite open to new ideas and had a very "let's see what's the issue". However, about 2 years ago, this changed. Every time you contact them, it's the typical big tech call center answer "it's not on our end, it has to be an issue on your side". They never take responsibility, and they always win. for example, in the basic plan at $100, they offer 50 GB of "bandwidth" each month. However, every new cycle your bandwidth starts automatically starts at whatever hard drive space you're using. For example, if you have 30 GB of files, at the beginning of the month, the bandwidth meter doesn't reset to 0 GB, but to 30 GB. This makes no sense, and in fact, this is not "bandwidth". I decided to give up on trying to reach support, as they are perfect, they don't admit this issue, and they also tend to give condescending responses.

Dana
Dana
Creative Director in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

Marvin S.
CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Why we selected KARTRA

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

André
André
Writer in Brazilië

Automations, Great Templates and Features

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

Yassine
Yassine
ceo in Marokko
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The perfect tool to launch an MVP in few hours

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use kartra to quickly launch an MVP for a business idea or a landing page to collect leads, the premade templates make the website creation super easy and fast without compromising the end result. I also use the kartra API to integrate the websites I have hosted on kartra with other services like google sheet and slack.

Kartra has a lot of great premade templates that can be edited by simply dragging and dropping elements to come up with the desired design that I have in mind, it can be used to create funnels also multi-page websites. Kartra integrates with a variety of payment gateways which is a must for eCommerce businesses like mine.

There’s a bit of a learning curve at the beginning but thankfully I was able to find a lot of video tutorials about it online and I quickly got used to it.

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Karta is overwhelming and complicated for freelancers

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

It was recommended by a friend and I like that everything can be done in Kartra

It was overwhelming and is much to complicated for freelancers

7 dagen geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We recognize the importance of streamlining the learning process and are dedicated to assisting you in simplifying your experience. Join us for live workshops, interactive Q&A sessions, and an array of learning resources tailored to support freelancers like yourself every step of the way. Our goal is to ensure your journey with Kartra is as seamless as possible!

Ba
CEO in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The #1 software for email marketing and automation I've used.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Kartra has been overwhelming positive. They have great customer service, quick to respond to questions, an awesome library of help articles with walk-thru videos and the system is constantly improving to offer more features and solutions for a growing business.

The features of Kartra are ever growing and they provide a host of customizable templates and pages to use to create everything from a website, to a sales funnel to lead capture and generation.

At $99/m for the Starter plan, the software can be a little pricy for a new company, but worth it if you can defer the cost from other products to have a all-in-one solution.

Angela
CEO/Founder & Esoteric Biohacking Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I am hoping I will fall in love with Kartra! Right now our relationship is "complicated."

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think this will be a great tool for me that will help to generate income in time, however, right now it is not.
I am still using all of my other Softwares until I can figure out a way to make this the easiest for me.

This product has everything I need! So originally we purchased it in order to get rid of the other software we are using.

It is not nearly as user friendly as Squarespace, Mailchimp and many of the other low-cost options. Also, there is no customer service line to call. I understand why this is, but it has been an issue for me multiple times and I resort to calling off other important work during my day in order to troubleshoot myself or get my assistant on it instead of trusting I will be able to resolve an issue quickly.

Bobby
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Croix
owner in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Great for small and simple businesses but ...

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS: We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership. This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

Alexandre
Entrepreneur in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten

Good!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool, definitely, made by marketers for marketers. The all in one is great but it has the defauts of its qualities:
overall the whole machine may tend to be slow and many operations and clicks and options are mandatory to do s single task.

The all in one thing. Not easy to get used to the tool but the more I practice and discover new features, the more I like it. The support is very good, although sometimes answers may be a bit generic (copy/paste templates).

Something that is really annoying: you cannot jump from one section to another. Instead, you have to go through every section in order to reach one you want. i.e: I'm into a product creation. I'm at the first section and I want to only configure the Affiliates section. Icannot reach it by clicking on it. I have to go through each section and click save and next every time. This is the same for emails, or forms… That's a waste of time. Can you do something about it?!

Anja
Manager in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Marketing Is Finally EASY!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love how easy it is to set up sales pages and start selling straight away. Before Kartra I would battle with my wordpress pages and setting up forms, but with Kartra I started to sell products and services almost instantly. It also manages my database with ease and I can send follow up email sequences with ease. It's made my marketing so easy and follow up sales are set on auto-pilot.

I love that this is an all-in-one marketing system. I can manage my customer database, run promotions, segment my customers, send emails, and set up all of my sales pages and forms ALL from the one program. It also has a whole affiliate management system and so much customization.

I use a lot of video content, so the only frustrating thing is the high charges for bandwidth. All the other aspects are well within the limits, but I get charged extra because my bandwidth usage goes over. I've had to set up a vimeo account to help with this issue, but that's frustrating because it's another service I have to subscribe to. I would rather have it all in the one place, but the bandwidth fees are so excessive.

Twanna
Business Coach in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect resource for online business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using the platform. The more that I use it and plays around with all the features.

After trying several CRM and course platforms Kartra quickly became my choice because of all the functionality it offers. All in one!

It is certainly a learning curve. I eventually had to hire one of their experts in order to implement my course on the platform.

Tareq
Sales Engineer in Jordanië
Bouwmaterialen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great ability to follow up the shopping operations effectively on our website

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've seen positive results with Kartra's ability to follow up on shopping operations on our website. The platform's ability to direct customers and send reminders has helped us effectively improve our sales levels.

Kartra is a versatile digital marketing platform that offers a wide range of features for building landing pages and email campaigns. Its segmentation tools make it easy to organize contact lists, while its powerful automation enables follow-up emails to be sent automatically to customers who haven't completed their shopping. Additionally, Kartra provides a heatmap and tracking system that offers valuable insights into customer behavior, such as which links are clicked and by whom, allowing businesses to effectively target new customers.

I have only encountered positive aspects of Kartra , including its modern interface and easy-to-use tools. It's great that they have a customer service team that is always available to help.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback! Delighted to hear you're enjoying Kartra's versatility and user-friendly interface. Our aim to support you every step of the way!

Guy
Entrepreneur in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on... I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials... Kartra is TOP Shelf!

I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want... Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Richard
Senior Partner in VK
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Time Saving Software Platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

Boss in Australië

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else. The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it. The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber. CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

It takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.

Olivia
Content Marketing Manager in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

All-in-One Solution for Online Business

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Kartra is a comprehensive platform with a variety of tools for online marketing and sales. It's user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it perfect for non-techy users. The built-in automation and analytics are a big plus.

The pricing can be a bit steep for smaller businesses, and some of the more advanced features may require additional support to set up and use effectively. The design options for website templates are also limited.

Octavia
CEO in Mexico
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One-stop tool for almost everything

5,0 4 jaar geleden

the sequence-builder for automation is clear and easy to use. I love the web page templates and the page builder is pretty fast and easy to learn. email delivery seems pretty good. Kartra keeps up with all my creative ideas for my business, it's my entrepreneurial wings!

too many clicks, especially in product setup. can't navigate to a specific part of product to edit, have to go thru all the pages. the screen re-building everytime you move something on the sequence builder. better usability would be so wonderful. a shopping cart would come in handy to make more functional funnels. I'm using ClickFunnels for that, and fulfillment via Kartra

Marco
Founder in Duitsland

Powerful All-in-One Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been a Kartra user for around 2 years now. Even though I am in the middle of switching to another product, it has helped me a lot. I mainly used their landing page builder, emails and course functionality. All in all absolutely recommended.

- Includes literally anything you need - email, landing page builder, calendars, course hosting, video hosting, automations, flows, checkouts and more - amazing value for the money

- Building landing pages is sometimes tedious and loading times in the backend are relatively slow - Navigating the tool is sometimes a bit complicated (you have to navigate through all the steps rather than just jumping straight to where you want to go)

Felipe
Felipe
Field Services Engineer in VS
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers

Kartra has EVERYTHING.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AMAZING. They even just upgraded their data storage limits to unlimited for Silver and above.

We started using Kartra for our non profit website, monthly membership subscription, hosting courses, and every other thing we have needed. We have been able to cut out a TON of other paid software.

They still haven't implemented quizzes for their courses, but it's coming. That's really the only thing so far we haven't liked.