Filteren op:

4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over YouGov

YouGov is a global research and data analytics group, collecting consumer data in 42 markets.

Meer informatie over YouGov

Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021

"Great survey program"

Pluspunten: YouGov works very well for surveys and is very effective. They collect surveys about a wide range of data and have a very wide range of topics. This is impactful for gathering a whole bunch of useful data about citizens and consumers.

Minpunten: I feel like some of the consumer surveys could be more effective; they tend to be rather repetitive and thus a little boring, so I don't feel like they get as a good of responses (or as many) for those types of questions.

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021
Rossella D.
teacher
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-8-2020

"money for polls"

Opmerkingen: You have to be very patient with survey apps, but so far, it's the most reliable I've tried.

Pluspunten: I like the seriousness of the company, at the end of every survey they show you a summary of all the points you have earned. The surveys are usually fast, clear and technically stable. I had a problem just once.

Minpunten: I don't like the fact that there are few surveys, so the amount of points grows slowly, and the fact that the surveys stay little time on the platform.

• Beoordeeld op 17-8-2020
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

"Gov gets your opinion, hooray maybe???"

Opmerkingen: I have used yougov for years and I have never heard of a leak or felt like my info was stolen or compromised which is often a concern. Overall, so far, so good.

Pluspunten: I like the thought of my opinion actually being heard by someone in government. This is a very amazing plus for me.

Minpunten: Sometimes I feel like the questions get a bit intrusive but overall I enjoy these surveys.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019