Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Switchit

Switchit helpt verkoopprofessionals hun contactgegevens eenvoudig te delen met behulp van prachtige digitale visitekaartjes die video ondersteunen.

Meer informatie over Switchit

I don't like the fact that it is a link instead of a jpeg or pdf.

Beoordelingen van Switchit

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Switchit heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 23 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Switchit eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (23)

fayssal
fayssal
Commercial in Marokko
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The best application to create digital business cards

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this program offers a good free and professional service to modern digital ID card designers; it is truly a revolution in this area.

Actually I enjoyed a lot while using this wonderful app. It is easy to use; it offers you different designs in beautiful and attractive colors for your digital business card. With this mobile app, you can create your business card professionally in a matter of minutes. I recommend using this app especially as it allows you to add a video of your identity to your business card; it also allows you to promote your personal card on social media; as well as via email; and also via SMS text messages. This application also allows people to contact you in an easy way either through the phone or via e-mail or through your personal pages found in social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and others.

One of the things I didn't like about this program is that it doesn't allow you to edit images. One of the disadvantages of the program is that when you publish your card on Facebook does not show the image you have chosen for your card well; we hope that these defects will be adjusted to become integrated in the near futur.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your comments and feedback. When evaluating improvements to the app, we will take your input into consideration. Thank you again for using Switchit!

Shirley
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Business Card Marketing on Steroids!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't see Switchit as just a business card app. Instead it is potentially another marketing tool. I am currently in the process of updating my branding and Switchit will be a major part of my next marketing plan. Not only is it easy to use but it is a great ice breaker when meeting new contacts. Paper business cards are destined to end up in the trash bin. Or placed somewhere "safe" only to be completely forgotten. A Switchit business card will "live" on your contact's phone.

What I like most about Switchit is the ease of use. The design is well done and user friendly.

The only thing I like the least is that it doesn't have push notifications. It's a great app, but if contacts forget they have my electronic business card on their phone. It is essentially the same as a paper business card in the sense that it will just be on someone's phone and forgotten. But with push notifications I could send a reminder to my contact's phone.

5 jaar geleden

Shirley, Thank you for your feedback and your thoughts on the possibility of the digital card becoming lost on a person's phone. We actually have an exciting new feature, being introduced later this year, that will help both parties reengage. Although recipient's receiving your digital business card can conveniently save your contact details to their phone's address book, we realize there's an opportunity for the app to do more!

Carlos
Solutions Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Switch it!

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Free app iOS Integrated calendar feature Contact details and social data in one place

iOS only. Should be available in all platforms like windows and Android

5 jaar geleden

Thank you, Carlos, for your feedback. We are available on Android devices. We appreciate your support!

Aaron
GM in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

The Only Business card that should be used

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This helps keep sales staff and the guest in touch after the visit. Without this our staff just hoped the guest would reach back to us.

I do wish it fell into our regular text from the phone carrier. as oppose to it's own messaging.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you, Aaron, for your feedback and being a longtime supporter. We value your patronage! Feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any suggestions you may have at making Switchit even more beneficial to your staff.

Desmond
Director in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

I love Switchit!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

All of the features! There is so many different things that you can do with Switchit!

There are no cons that I have regarding switchit.

Thank you Desmond!

V.R.
Founder & Executive Consultant in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Switchit is a lifesaver!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It’s easy to use and so handy. I hate using business cards and like to travel lightly. Switchit is the perfect solution for me.

I have no cons at this time. The app works well and I do not have any issues.

Jeff
Jeff
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Swithit Digital Business Cards

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Other than the initial setup troubles, I have been very please with Switchit. I had been looking for quite some time for such an app!

I have been looking for a great networking tool and Switchit delivers! An easy and seamless way to exchange contact information with other people.

When I initially downloaded the app, I couldn't get past the initial set-up screen. Even after using the Facebook option, it kept kicking me back to create an account option. I finally deleted and reinstalled the app and never had another issue.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best app to quick share card

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In just one word It's an Awesome App.

Many of the features as following. 1. Scan and store anyone's business card so easily 2. Share my business card easyl 3. My business card not carry my identity but by visual presentation of company and that helps to engage my customers more effectively with my business 4. CRM integration directly that's an awesome feature 5. Web version of it , makes it easy to manage from any device

there is not anything that I don't like about this app.

Siedah
President/CEO in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome App!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I no longer have the need to pay for and print business cards. Business cards get lost and or tossed. Switchit is much better!

It's fast, simple and easy to use. People that I have shared my cards with are amazed by its efficiency as well!

No complaints! I love everything about the app.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Siedah for your feedback!!!

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Switchit Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: over all good but needs improvement specially on UX.
on home page instead of sharing option you should show your card for which you have build app
and you are not promoting that.

Concept of application which is saves daily contacted person. Specially non login visiting card Contact detail page.

UX. too much dialog box not able to view my card at front. to see card mycard -> card detail-> and preview 3 step

Matt
General Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Switch It is real deal

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience, recommend to all coworkers.

Makes accounts easy to maintain and keeps me organized.

Cannot figure out how to update my message sent to people. Also sometimes my picture does not load with Android.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks Matt! Be sure to update, then review the Switchit User Guide (located at the bottom of the Main Menu screen) for a full description of features & use cases.

DWAYNE
IT SPECIALIST in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Digital business card in your Mobile phone

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love that I can send a new customer/contact a quick informational about me as easy as entering the person's mobile number. Not to mention that contact automatically saves into my mobile at the same time. Then, later on, I can set up a reminder to follow up with that person whatever way I see fit.

Sometimes the app closes when I am editing my personal information in the iPhone version of the app.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback! And thank you for using Switchit.

Lidiane
Lidiane
auxiliar administrativo in Brazilië
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

excelente

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: excelente com otimos recursos estão de parabens pelo desenvolvimento, otimo custo beneficio

excelente com otimos recursos estão de parabens pelo desenvolvimento

demora ao atendimento ao cliente, porem quando consegui foi bom o atendimento

tiffany
Creative Director and Principal Designer in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Just Switchit

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This app has solved quite a few issues that I've experienced in the past, specifically at networking events. Business cards are expensive and Switchit has saved me from having to purchase business cards.

Ican attach a video to my business card.

Nothing jumps out at me as negative app.

Thanks for the 5-stars!

Brandon
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

This app makes networking a breeze!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It's low effort on my end, I have cards set up for my various businesses and it's "one-tap networking." I also save money and hassle on buying and maintaining updated business cards.

I think being able to receive the business card as a contact on the receiving end would be perfect for those that don't have the app.

5 jaar geleden

Brandon, Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely take your inquiry into consideration. We love suggestions from our users. Thanks again for using Switchit!

MD Sabab
Senior Advisor in Canada
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

A friend in need

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good to me so far and I have shared my business card with number of entrepreneurs.

Ease of use. If I cant find my physical card, I use this software mostly.

sometimes the app crashes. Would love to have a new update to fix the bug.

Barber/ Real Estate Investor in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

If you don't Switchit... You won't get it!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't have to wait on or reorder business cards. I love the app!

Very convenient and cost effective. Easy to use!

I don't know the full capacity of the app yet.

Daniel
Event Coordinator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Video Business Cards...who would have thought?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can reach out to festival and concert promoters on a more modern and personal leaving. Staging and catering large events is a lucrative business. Every software I see would give me the edge, like this one, I take

My main pro thus far, has to be the video business card option. Creative and fun! Plenty of paper card designs to boot.

Only been using the software for a couple days. A slight con, would be maybe too many design options. That could just be me lack of time to go over everything yet.

TRACEY R
Business Owner in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Switchit is Worth It

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an app I value very much.

I love the ability to send my business card on the spot.

I don't like the fact that it is a link instead of a jpeg or pdf

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your comment and we will take your feedback into consideration with future updates.

Bridget
Case manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Amazing app would keep using definitely

Nothing love everything about it change nothing

Thank you!!!

Brittany
Fashion Designer in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Comes in handy !

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I will continue to use it due to how convienient it is .

I like this software because it makes it easy for me to network . I don’t have to ever say “ I’m out of business cards” or worry

Sometimes it takes a min for everything to load

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Brittany for your feedback! We will continue to improve the upload time for our digital business cards. Your feedback was very helpful.

Mohit
OWNER in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing App

4,0 5 jaar geleden

As everything is going technical. this is the good app to give digital cards instead of paper card. plus you get a chance to exchange phone numbers.

should be with more themes and should have a video play at background or a music

5 jaar geleden

Thank you, Mohit, for your feedback!

Jose Luis
Jose Luis
Owner in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Feedback

Opmerkingen: Presentation about my self

Easy to customize using my own photos and titles

Nothing

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Jose for your feedback!