Over CoreAchieve

True SaaS Learning Management Solution for your organization that provides Painless Implementation Centralized Dashboard Easy to use

Meer informatie over CoreAchieve

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van CoreAchieve

Waar voor je geld
5,0

CoreAchieve heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 2 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (2)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je CoreAchieve eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2)

Paul L.
Owner in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

CoreAchieve is the best.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I did a lot of research finding an LMS and Core was the best by far, I am so happy I found it.

Ease of use and security. In the education business, security is a top concern.

Tracking does not work if you do not have mandatory classes.

Holly T.
Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Friendly to all user types

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My over all experience has been fantastic. I have actually enjoyed working with them.

Customer service ranked highest for our team. Not only have we received great customer service we have developed a relationship. I feel very comfortable being honest about our organization's needs and my lack of software knowledge of how to go about achieving them. CoreAchieve has been very responsive, supportive, and eager to make their product work as our product. It is critical for our customer relationships to have great a software experience for them as well!

Every now and then I come across a small stumbling block such as line spacing. Something really insignificant like that. Again, one question to customer service and the solution is either explained (because I did not understand) or fixed.