Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over WinTeam

Holistische financiële, operationele en personeelsbeheeroplossing, ontworpen voor schoonmaak- en beveiligingscontractanten.

Meer informatie over WinTeam

121 reviews worden weergegeven

Tracie B.
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019

"Great software to run my entire business"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Pluspunten: I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Minpunten: I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019
Barb B.
Controller
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

"RCS"

Pluspunten: The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Minpunten: Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues.
Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020
Vickie C.
HR Manager

"Payroll made easier"

Opmerkingen: I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

Pluspunten: WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

Minpunten: I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

Deborah B.
Payroll Manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"A comprehensive all-in-one software"

Opmerkingen: I've resisted internal inquiries into whether our company might have better overall functionality with several WT competitors because with the exception of the functions already mentioned that we simply don't have the time or personnel to dedicate to learning/using, WinTeam has been an excellent accounting and operations software for our company for almost 14 years.

Pluspunten: We chose WinTeam because of the individual modules for critical company functions that flow into each other for a comprehensive overview of the entire company, or any particular department.

Minpunten: Some functions remain clunky and time-consuming, particularly the Insurance Benefits module, to the point where we use our insurance vendor's portal for tracking and reporting. We don't use the Inventory module any more either because the benefit of the module to us did not compensate for how much data entry and maintenance was involved.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Tom R.
Controller
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"What is not new"

Opmerkingen: Team has a good mobile application for payroll logging. This is not unique today with a lot of competition and user interfaces that are just as robust or more so than Team.

Pluspunten: integrated package with a mobile platform that ties payroll with accounting functions.

Minpunten: Lack of HR package and the partner is not a viable solution. Platforms need to be updated with emphasis on user ease with analytical capability in all applications. BI is not a solution and requires the software provider to work with users to develop analytical reports. Of course that is also an opportunity to charge the user additional fees for something that should be part of the package. This is very yesterday in feel and use. Other software platforms are more robust and have many more features as a standard.

Jess H.
Operations Accountant
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

"WinTeam"

Opmerkingen: Business Intelligence option in a game changer for date reporting and analysis WinTeam is only as good as the work you put into it, garbage in/garbage out. The initial set up of things is cumbersome but if you take the time to do it right then day to day use is worth it. Customer Support and WinTeam employees are top tier

Pluspunten: The amount of date you can get out of the system and its ability to be more customized and tailored to our business needs

Minpunten: Canned reporting sucks. AP module hasn't been improved in many years. Many of the modules do not talk to each other causing duplication of work.

Jennifer S.
Accounting Manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"Winteam has helped us keep everything together"

Pluspunten: That all facets are available in one place and work together. AP, AR, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, inventory.

Minpunten: Would like more reporting to be standard with the product.

• Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020
Blaine K.
Human Resource Manager

"WinTeam Performance"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with WinTeam has been pretty positive.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this product is that it is intergrated with our ATS Kwantek.

Minpunten: What I like least about this product is the outdated look.

Melinda B.
OAC
Beveiliging en opsporing, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

"Bumpy but better!"

Opmerkingen: My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Pluspunten: After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Minpunten: Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

Kristie m. H.
Human Resources
Beveiliging en opsporing, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more"

Opmerkingen: As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

Pluspunten: It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

Minpunten: There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020
Jolene B.
Director of Accounting
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020

"Made for Us"

Pluspunten: The best thing about WinTeam is that it was designed with facility services companies like ours in mind. We've used the TeamTime component for well over a decade and decided to implement the accounting, job costing, and other related features in January 2019. It makes invoicing for recurring services so easy! And our job costing and financial reporting is now both timely and accurate - not something we could always say before we switched. The software is forgiving of user error, and if you need help, customer support is easy to reach and will stay with you until you gotten all the help you need. I can't imagine a facility services company could be happier with any other software out there.

Minpunten: The only real complaint I have about WinTeam is that it doesn't allow you to change the format of the AR invoices. All invoices have columns for "Description," "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," "Price," and "Amount." Because the overwhelming majority of our invoices are just on monthly charge for janitorial services, it would be nice if they had an invoice format that didn't have the "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," and "Price" columns. Also, the software is not "intuitive." You're probably not going to be able to log in and just figure out how to use it on your own; however, it is very easy to learn and TEAM will provide as much training as you need to master it. I also highly recommend sending at least one user to the TEAM conference. It's a fun time, and you learn so much while attending!

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020
Alex R.
Accountant
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

"Winteam in review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Pluspunten: I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Minpunten: There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

• Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Reynaldo A.
Payroll Director
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019

"Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software"

Opmerkingen: This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Pluspunten: I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Minpunten: I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

Joshua R.
Milieudiensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

"Essential Software"

Pluspunten: Love the reporting and tracking capabilities. The most useful reports in my job are the job costing and hours variance reports.

Minpunten: Cumbersome and often unintuitive to navigate. I know t has the capacity to deliver many useful metrics, but I feel I'm missing out due to an inability to run them or even know that they exist. (Customer support is awesome in helping overcome this though).

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020
William B.
HR Manager
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019

"Exceptional"

Opmerkingen: The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Pluspunten: We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Minpunten: I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019