Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over WinTeam

Holistische financiële, operationele en personeelsbeheeroplossing, ontworpen voor schoonmaak- en beveiligingscontractanten.

Meer informatie over WinTeam

It's relatively easy to use, lots of integrations with various applications. The software works well and functions cleanly.

And I don't like the limited invoice customization available.

Beoordelingen van WinTeam

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

WinTeam heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 120 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WinTeam eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (120)

Tracie
President in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great software to run my entire business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Barb
Controller in VS

RCS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues. Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

Eli
President in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Look for other updated solutions

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has been a nightmare working with the WinTteam product, from integration to training new bookkeepers on the system. With the extra hour that we pay people to figure out the WinTeam software, we could afford to spend 2x the software price on something good.

It is an industry leader and and integrated solution where in theory, it can be the only software a cleaning company needs.

The software is very cumbersome to set up, not efficient to use, and it is very difficult to get the simple data reports out of it. There are some good service representatives, but it seems the help from different people often contradicts each other. Upon leaving they try to hold your data hostage and charge an exorbitant about just to see historic information.

Vickie
HR Manager in VS

Payroll made easier

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

Jennifer
Accounting Manager in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

Winteam has helped us keep everything together

5,0 4 jaar geleden

That all facets are available in one place and work together. AP, AR, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, inventory.

Would like more reporting to be standard with the product.

Blaine
Human Resource Manager in VS

WinTeam Performance

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with WinTeam has been pretty positive.

What I like most about this product is that it is intergrated with our ATS Kwantek.

What I like least about this product is the outdated look.

Product Owner in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

WinTeam is easy to use, as well as well supported and easy to integrate with.

Features available in the UI are not all accessible via API

Leah
Acct and HR manager in VS

One system for everything

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

Dawn
President/Owner in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

TEAM software is our best tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TEAM support is awesome, they go above and beyond. TEAM is always listening to our ideas and making improvements. The software itself puts all of our data in one place and makes it easy to pull out key metrics to help us run the business. Labor hours actual vs. budget, overtime management, job profitability, and the list goes on and one. A huge number of custom data fields allow us to track what’s important to our team.

Full integration of field operations and back office accounting, HR, etc. Everything we need is in this one software engine. Integration to EHub allows our field manager and employees to have data and documents at their fingertips and all in one application.

That it’s still Citrix-based but they are working on moving it.

Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Human Resources in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 10.000+ werknemers

Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

Kari
Business Coordinator in VS

Overall great system

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Sandy
Controller in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

WinTeam User for 11 Years

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WinTeam is essentially another member of our finance team. It comes to work with us every day. The customer support team is excellent and we have a voice in future product enhancement. This isn't software that you purchase and never hear from again. They are partners in helping to strengthen and build our business.

The job costing capabilities of WinTeam are very robust. Sorting and filtering for reports is only limited by your imagination. The employees at WinTeam are actively working to make their product better and the customer is uppermost in their mind.

While there are product enhancements that would be helpful, there is no need to pick apart each module and give a wish list of changes here. I have used the software for 11 years and every year sees new innovation and product improvement.

Barbara
VP Purchasing in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Winteam review

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: for the most part they listen, however, I feel that they should have more of an interest in gathering free information from user who know our industry. I feel like they are programmers without the industry knowledge

the ability to work with developers to modify the software

alot of areas of the software are not tailored to my business, I feel like whoever created the software does not fully understand our industry. more effort need to be made to really understand what we need so and for it to be implemented without cost to use. I do not like the idea portal/do not have time for it.

Josie
HR Admin in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Josie's Review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good system for capturing employee data. Would like to see a more robust report writer.

It is user friendly and easy to move around in. Entering data is very simple. Onboarding new employees from Kwantek is a plus.

Not history driven so any date can be used without reason. The benefits portal is not very user friendly and very hard to figure out. Doesn't have a way to fix data entered wrong. Reports are not easily produced within the system itself. Haven't experienced using the BI module yet.

Kara
Accounts Receivables in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Winteam is Great

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.

Kelly
WinTeam Administrator in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

We Chose WinTeam

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

ray
controller in VS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are providing gross margin reports for each site and we are able to accurately allocate all of our labor and other direct costs.

It gives me the ability to pull detail payroll information to respond to requests and file reports. It has enabled us to provide detailed financial reporting for multiple sites as well as running general ledger detail reports.

It is a little hard to find the underlying detail for certain general ledger modules.

Manager for Scheduling and C3 in Canada
Beveiliging en opsporing, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Works for it's purpose

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Winteam is a tool that would be good if you are scheduling on a weekly basis but it's downside is the monthly feature, you need to scroll on a weekly basis only

Winteam is a good scheduling tool to ensure that your employees are in compliance with the requirements of a site

it does not have a feature where in you can see the whole month of schedule for a single employee. YOu can only see on week to week basis and not for the whole month

Elizabeth
Sr VP Information Technology in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 10.000+ werknemers

Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Team Software for the last 25 years and our business has grown phenomenally over that time. Team is a cost effective solution for Scheduling, timekeeping, payroll, billing, and general ledger functions.
We have found tremendous value with Team as a partner through many of our growth spurts and changing business environment.

Scheduling of staff is optimal for our business

Additional HR features would be an improvement, although Team has been improving the HR module more recently

Travis
IT/General Manager in Canada
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

Loaded Programe

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lots of options but externally complicated. The eHub software is nice but anyone outside of and accounting background wouldn’t work well with it.

Amount of options for inputting data and pulling up reports

Extremely hard to train any employees to use this software and would almost avoid it 100%. I use the example of Winteam is a computer programmers software if you were training the average person.

Melissa
Senior Accountant in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

Great all in one product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

Manager C3 and Scheduling in Canada
Beveiliging en opsporing, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good tool for managing employee data

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Megan
Accountant in VS

Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it is user friendly and functional. I wish there were additional capabilities (such as the addition of photo attachments) available to help streamline the front line work to invoicing process.

I like how you can double click on blue fields and drill down.

I don't like that pictures cannot be added to work tickets and flow through to invoices.

Bambi
Accountant in VS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. Great support with knowledgeable staff. Most questions can be answered with online help. So easy to use that help is rarely needed.

Winteam is very easy to use and new employees can learn it quickly

The software is a little outdated - it should be updated to a more modern look and feel

Brent
Manager in VS

WinTeam

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It is the best BSC software package out there. To have all of the software needs under one roof and not have several systems to accomplish the task is quite helpful.

Large learning curve for employees. Needs improved Customer Support Expensive