Perfect combo of everything I wanted in a CRM

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Lucrativ has doubled the number of daily customer contacts each of our sales people have. Customer support and developers are very responsive. It's very intuitive and easy to learn. I'm excited to see the impact it has over the next few months of use!

Pluspunten: Lucrativ has been really intuitive to use for my team. It combines everything I was looking for in a CRM into one easy to understand platform. Having the ability to upload a customer list and then track any interaction (call, text, email) has been awesome for our sales managers because they can see every touch made all in one place. I also really like the gamification feature that let you create competitions or simply display the daily stats of each user.

Minpunten: They are still in the process of finalizing the functionality of some of the features, but their development team has been impressively responsive to our requests and they've gone to the effort of adding some customized features that have been extremely helpful for our team.