Over Sitejabber

Met Sitejabber Business Suite kun je zakelijke en productbeoordelingen verzamelen, beheren en delen om je bedrijf te laten groeien en vertrouwen op te bouwen.

Meer informatie over Sitejabber

Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage.

Beoordelingen van Sitejabber

Waar voor je geld

Sitejabber heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 30 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sitejabber eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (30)

tomer
tomer
Natural health Bag in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great review site

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: in general good reliable service that is there for long time

We are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews

their fake review monitor doesn't always work

Benjamin
Marketing Analyst in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent value, and the best response rate I've seen.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: From implementation, to everyday use, we have had excellent experiences with Sitejabber, it's services, results, and employees.

Our driving factor for switching to Sitejabber after using three other review services for years, was simply that it proved to be an effective all-in-one solution that drove better results that the other three services combined. It was the most expensive of the four, however, since it allowed us to save by rolling everything into one platform, this was an obvious choice.

The on-site badging could be more useful if it was smaller, and on a transparent background.

Ziggy
CEO in Australië
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Waste of money

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: shite

after trying to run it for a number of months we have given up

The software on several occasions drops our paid status back to free The level of support is low for an online system repeatedly did not list reviews from customers. We became suspicious about it some time back so we tested it and asked a number of our repeat customers to place reviews that did not show up or count. now the software has lost the review tab on the page. Been waiting all day for support to get back to me

Mateo
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been using Sitejabber to gather reviews for my small business for a year now and I'm very happy with it.

Once it's set up, it runs itself. There's very little work to do after you've installed their features.

Setup was somewhat difficult for me as I don't have a lot of experience with coding. However, I had help from Sitejabber every step of the way. It was intimidating at first but actually ended up being a very simple process.

Misty

Perfect tool!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I will definitely always recommend this to my fellow business owners!

Sitejabber is the perfect tool for my business! The app is so easy to use and I’ve never had any issues!

I love it all! There really is nothing I can complain about!

Reactie Sitejabber

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great feedback Misty! We are so happy to hear that you love using our review tools.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Web Developer/Designer in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good website for customers

3,0 2 maanden geleden

- Very easy process to upload reviews to the website - Nice user interface - Huge catalog of websites reviews

- Sometimes reviews can be overtly negative and I find that my experience is way more positive than the reviews.

Nicole
Order Processing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Identify and fix problems with your company with ease

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before Sitejabber our customers would leave their reviews and we wouldn't be able to really address or personally reply to them unless they came directly to us. Now that we have this wonderful software we have access to customer issues and complaints and are able to individually respond to them accordingly which results in overall happier customers and a better experience for them.

Sitejabber has allowed my company to identify and resolve issues that customers may have had in order to optimize our overall customer experiences and better our company as a whole.

False reviewers that drop review scores.

Jasmine
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sitejabber Reviews

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I’ve also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I’m also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription.

Ease of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software

I haven’t encountered any cons. Using the free plan has been fine so far, but I do plan to switch to a paid plan in the future.

Matt
Matt
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great functionality

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sitejabber makes it easy to automate customer review requests and displaying reviews for incoming customers.

Easy to use and automate. It’s basically a “set it and forget it” type of app.

Personalizing functionality is behind a paywall but that’s less of a con and more of me being cheap.

Nancy
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy and functional!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great people to work with when questions arise.

Works every time! It easy to share reviews.

Needs more options rather than just product review.

Manager, Client Services and Initiatives in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Not maintainable

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.

I like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.

The biggest thing I did not like about Sitejabber is their rating model because your rating goes down not just for poor reviews, but also if you do not gain a review in the previous 30 day period. Also, once you've sent a request to one customer you cannot send them a request again in the future.

Kevin
CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Pretty good reviewing platform

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If you want a reviewing system that is reliable and amazing at preventing fake stuff, go with them.

Hi like how serious they take reviews. They have standards and verification like requiring actual proof before letting someone post a review. They have a system that really puts pressure on anyone who tries to do fake reviews. I really love that about them, they take fake reviews seriously.

It just doesn't seem too mainstream or used as much as Yotpo or TrustPilot. They sadly seem to be a rarely used reviewing platform so they aint suggested.

Murray
Owner in VK
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sitejabber really improves my retail website

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It has to be said that price is king. As a small sole trader operation I couldn't afford to use the big review schemes, the price is out of my range. Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage

It is unfortunate that the other add ons cost what they do when I only need them rarely. Maybe one time use cost would help

Zisis
SEO Manager in Griekenland
Draadloos, 2-10 werknemers

Great website for showing the success of your company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with Sitejabber. It is the main way that we show to users our satisfied customers.

Easy to receive reviews for your business.

Nothing. I believe that the FREE version includes almost everything a business needs.

ULYSSES
owner in VS
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love it.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.

Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.

To remove any negative feedback you will have to pay.

Abudu
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Performance

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the ease of using the software and I think it is great to have for every online store because of how easy it is to integrate and navigate. It starts running in no time

Ease of navigation and integration into my store

Customer service response time wasn't as fast as I would have liked it to be

steven
Founder/CEO in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews.

The biggest issue I have is that SiteJabber isn't a partner with Google so the reviews can't be used in google ads/products.

Reactie Sitejabber

3 jaar geleden

Hi Steven! Thanks for the kind words. I'd like to let you know that we certainly are a verified Google Review Partner which means you can earn Google stars and improve your SEO by being more visible in search results. We look forward to continue having you as a valued customer here at Sitejabber!

Founder in VK
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic for what they offer

Opmerkingen: Really great!

After hunting around for a fremium website review platform Sitejabber offered the best solution on the market. It was very easy to set up and I was able to migrate old reviews after emailing customer support.

The review page is a little cluttered with advertisements and other Sitejabber feeds, but otherwise there's not much to fault.

Samuel
Owner in Australië
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SiteJabber - Great Review Collection Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Without Sitejabber gathering feedback simply would not be possible it's allowed us to get insight into our visitors and encourage them to leave reviews in a simple way.

Sitejabber is one of the few places on the web that allow more general websites to collect reviews with customers where there may not be a single touch point (product or service) with a customer and offer a more generalised information service. This made it the ideal platform for us to collate review and feedback from our customers where there may not be a traditional transaction.

The plans have fairly steep pricing scales and while the value potential is there it's a large expense that creates that barrier to using the features to full extent.

Owner in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

My favorite review site

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Doesn't spam me or my customers asking for payments. Trustworthy. Easy to reply to reviews. Easy to integrate reviews into my website. Free version is fine for my needs. Reviews appear in Google searches.

Last I checked, the reviews don't seem to appear in Google shopping or adwords although they do appear in Google search and Google My Business.

Courtney
Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sitejabber exposes alot of scams sites on the internet with alot of ease.

Sitejabber uses a user’s review to help verify the legitimacy of a website. Its also very easy to navigate.

Scammers may spam the reviews of their website to give themselves more legitimacy and hide the legitimate reviews.

Alice
Founder in Australië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Nice addition to our website

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with Sitejabber, I get to send follow up e-mails to our customers to find out what they think about the products and of the overall experience.

I like that there is a free plan to get you started, that you can personalise the forms according to your needs.

I cannot fault it, I haven't had any issues.

Gabriel

Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Its ease of use and layout is simple and easy to understand

To pay for something that just does reviews is a downer for me

Debbie
Owner in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great App

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Love this app. It is easy to use and understand.

I don’t really have any cons to mention.

Vanessa
blogger in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for customers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like using Sitejabber because as a consumer i can search for sites I may be interested in working with. Or find out more information about a website that has contacted me.

I liked that site jabber allows you to search for websites if they are in their system. You can view what other consumers have to say about the site you are looking into.

their listing may be a bit limited depending on the type of website you are looking for. There may also be no reviews if the site is listed in their system as well.