Reach Reporting is Saving my Sanity!

Peter R.
Controller
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reach Reporting has helped us organize our reporting. Now executives only see the information they want; information that is impactful.

Pluspunten: I love that Reach comes with pre-packaged reports that are ready for me to use, but that I can also do a TON of customization to get the reports exactly how I want them. These reports are making our financial information so much more consumable. The reports are clean and have made an impact on how much management uses them.

Minpunten: There are certain ways I would like to display information that aren't always possible with reach, but I would expect a fully customized solution like that to cost thousands of dollars a month. I get 98% of what I need from Reach for 2% of the cost of others.

van Reach Reporting op 28-6-2019

Thank you for the feedback Peter. We are always seeking to improve the solutions for larger firms and knowing where those needs are is our first step. Your review has been very helpful.

Analytics at your fingertips

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019
Keaton H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We logged in the first time and found several pre-built reports, dashboards and KPI's with OUR NUMBERS in them. It was really​ cool to see the value immediately.

Pluspunten: Ease of use was a major advantage! Access to templates. Beautiful reports.

Minpunten: That I didn't find Reach before we built our annual report last year!

van Reach Reporting op 19-6-2019

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you have had a good experience with Reach.

Reach Reporting

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Michael H.
CPA
Administratie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reach has help our clients get a quick overview of their company performance. It allows us to interact with our clients more often.

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use and the reports are useful

Minpunten: Some features require a little more effort to understand but overall not very bad

van Reach Reporting op 3-7-2019

Thanks Michael for the feedback!

Leveraging your data more effectively

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2019
Jose I.
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One of my biggest complaints regarding QBO is how lacking the reporting section is. It is not user friendly at all and it lacks many things like customized KPI's, etc. Reach allows you to very easily create custom reports and get a better grasp of your data with easy to use dashboards.

Pluspunten: Easy set up, easy customization, and easy to understand options.

Minpunten: More integrations. I'd like to see integrations with Asana (productivity), Harvest (workforce) and Zendesk Sell (CRM) so that I can bring all of my reporting under one roof. I think the pricing is a bit steep without any other integration but QB.

Great Service!

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2019
John K.
President/Owner
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We love seeing how we are doing in real time.

Pluspunten: We've loved how this has helped our business become more efficient.

Minpunten: They have thought of everything. A lot of times you use software and wonder if they have ever even used this themselves. With Reach Reporting you can tell business owners have created this.

Great Tool for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Ryan O.
Entrepreneur
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have just reviewed the free trial but am considering this for a business that I am looking to start with my teenage children. This could be a great way to help them summarize the financial activities of the business in a simple and easy to use format.

Pluspunten: It seems simple to use and makes the financial reporting process easy for people without an accounting background. Easy to customize the reports to what is most relevant to your audience.

Minpunten: It might be helpful to have links to definitions of what some of the terms and account groupings on the reports mean or represent.

Time Saver!

Lyndsie W.
Book Keeper
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I run a small bookkeeping business and this software has helped me so much in reporting! Not only are the reports better and more professionally designed than anything I did myself in the past but created SO MUCH FASTER!!

Minpunten: Not sure this counts a something I didn't like but I did need some help setting up one of my companies. I had to contact customer service for help. They were awesome and patient with me. Turns out it was operator error on my part.

van Reach Reporting op 28-6-2019

Thanks Lyndsie for the review. I'm glad we were able to solve your concerns.

Reach Reporting

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
VP Operations
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been great to be able to hand our CEO succinct reports that look great and are easy to read. Reach has made the job of report compilation so much easier.

Pluspunten: The reports and templates look fantastic. The drag and drop capability made it so easy to create my reports. The software is easy to use and Justin at Reach was very knowledgable and quick to answer my questions.

Minpunten: I haven't found anything really lacking in the software yet. If it was free that would be great!

van Reach Reporting op 28-6-2019

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Changed my work day

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Melissa B.
Assistant Accounting Supervisor
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use!! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to start using it or watch a 2-hour video. It has made it easier to see the story of my business finances.

Minpunten: I didn't find it sooner :) Really I cant think of much, it has been able to do all the things I have needed.

van Reach Reporting op 28-6-2019

I'm glad the software has met your needs. Keep in mind that the future releases will include an advanced forecasting/cash flow solutions for application to your business.

Smooth Reporting

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Garrison S.
Territory Manager
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are beginning to use this program to analyze the efficiency of sales reports, linked with quickbooks, calculate commissions and overall success as a sales department.

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the smoothness of the program and how easy it is to create reports. It seems to be extremely user friendly and gives us the capability to track the overall efficiency and success of the sales department.

Minpunten: I really don't have anything in particular at this time that I don't like.

van Reach Reporting op 28-6-2019

Thank you for the review. If you feel that there are any areas where the sales solutions are lacking, please feel free to reach out ([email protected]).

Superior product and team

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019
Samantha M.
Finance Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience with the Reach Reporting team. They are dedicated to making and delivering a great software to help accounting professionals and business owners’ lives easier.

Pluspunten: I love that this software connects with Quickbooks to make it easy to use and integrate into businesses.

Minpunten: While it is easy to use and integrate, it is still an added cost that might not be a necessity.

Great product for any business!

Joshua S.
SRNA
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This product breaks down exactly what you need to run a business, costs, profit, etc. It's easy to use and very intuitive. Will make any business owner more successful!

Minpunten: Requires spreadsheet knowledge, which I am somewhat weak in.

van Reach Reporting op 28-6-2019

Thank you Joshua. I appreciate the feedback on the spreadsheet. We will start to include additional training on the subject.

Amazing product

Hyrum W.
Director of Installations
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reach reporting is amazing and so easy to work with.

Pluspunten: The simplicity and convenient ability to use this software.

Minpunten: There was nothing I disliked about it honestly.

van Reach Reporting op 28-6-2019

Thank you Skydrop for your review. Please advise if there are any additional features that you would like to see in future updates.