Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over EventTitans

Een platform voor evenementbetrokkenheid en -beheer met meer dan 20 tools die een evenementmanager ooit nodig heeft om bezoekers digitale ervaring te bieden.

Meer informatie over EventTitans

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van EventTitans

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

EventTitans heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 17 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EventTitans eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (17)

paawan
paawan
Managing Director in India
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best in Email and website templates

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think this
platform simplifies the process of building a hybrid event. All in all, a
super-duper platform and I would highly recommend ET to everyone.

ET’s website and email templates are very user-friendly and visually attractive. It makes the creation of great looking websites and emails extremely easy on this platform. It also allows for integration with other tools like HubSpot and CrowdCompass.

There can’t be any cons in a highly integrated platform such as this. I found it to be really streamlined and flawless.

Victoria
Human Resources and Administrative Assistant in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Event Titans

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Event Titans has been great. The software has glitches at times; however, I have found that to be the territory with any software and Event Titans is always prompt about fixing whatever issues do come up.

Event Titans has been so helpful to our events as has elevated the level to which we are able to have our events. We are able to give our attendees a lot of access virtually because of Event Titan’s platform. I also love how accessible the team at Event Titans is. They are always pretty good at responding in a timely manner.

The hardest thing is probably trying to be cognizant of the time difference when scheduling certain phone calls or video chats with the Event Titans Team. That being said they are very good at staying late or working early to accommodate our company.

Ryan
Managing Director in VS
Diergeneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not focused on the Exhibitor at all...

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think your online virtual conferences are "middle of the road". I have participated in events on other platforms that offered less ability to prepare the booth with materials but were better at connecting you with attendees through a virtual calendar where they could request a video call at a later time in the day. I have also been on platforms that offered more interactivity, even allowing you show yourself on webcam when attendees first entered the booth so they knew you were present and ready to answer questions. Overall, the platform was stable but didn't seem very well thought out for the exhibitors/sponsors. I understand that your main focus is the attendee and their lecture viewing experience, but considering we as sponsors pay the bills it is rather disappointing how little you worked on features to provide benefits to us.

The chat features were useful to interact with people who came by the booth. However, you have to reload the page every minute or so to see who has visited, it did not update on its own very quickly. Perhaps once every 5-7 minutes, which is enough time for the visitor to leave before you can engage them. I liked that you can upload "handouts" and videos alike, that definitely helped the booth feel more robust.

The rating system doesn't require a visitor to interact with the materials or the exhibitor at all before leaving a review. In fact, we had someone stop by the night before the event took place and leave a 3-star review without having watched any videos, downloaded any handouts, or trying to chat with the rep who was manning the booth during the set the exhibit hall hours. It gave us a negative review before the event even began. We also noticed in our second event we couldn't actively reach out to visitors via chat. They had to open the chat from their end. When I viewed our booth activity and clicked on the attendee name nothing happened which I found odd because in the first event and last event we participated in we could click their name and proactively start a chat with them.

Melissa
Marketing & Training Development in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Great customer service and value

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We usually have our conference in person but due to Covid we had to go virtual and EventTitans was a great platform to create an experience as close to our in person event as we could. Overall it was a great value for the level of customization and features they offer and the customer service and responsiveness was fantastic.

The price point for this product was fantastic compared to similar platforms and also included the ability to customize it to our needs way beyond just changing colors and logos. They incorporated items that involved their development team to build custom for us. The EventTitans teams was always available for any issue or requests we had. We had many comments from our conference attendees on how it felt like a real conference with the virtual lobby, exhibit hall and sessions. Since it integrated with Zoom, which is a platform we use daily, it made the live sessions pretty easy for us to maneuver. This also helped us with some trouble shooting during the conference as some corporate computers were blocking the site from showing the session so we were able to give them a direct link to the Zoom session instead. We were also impressed with the detailed reporting post conference.

Some of the behind the scenes administrative/build functions were not as intuitive as I had hoped but I was able to become fairly proficient with it with the help of the EventTitans team. They were always willing to walk me though anything I was unable to figure out. I think some documentation and guides would be very helpful.

Susan
Operations Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Platform for our conference

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Easy to use, great customer service, very responsive and willing to work to make adjustments to customize for our needs

I do wish I had more access to back end registrations so I could handle some issues instead of passing them off to ET

10 maanden geleden

Hey Susan, Thanks for the feedback. Changing the orders is something we prohibit. Developers made few changes in the backend based on your request which we usually do not do. We work on your success and custom requests. We will try to develop a process to edit order fields where necessary.

Heather
Director, Member Relations in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 10.000+ werknemers

EventTitans - Up and coming, lots of potential, great value!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great group of people to work. Extremely tentative and professional. Questions/issues were answered in a timely fashion. Great price for the platform compared to others out there. Would definitely recommend ET.

When I was looking for a platform to host our virtual conferences it was really important for the platform to feel like you were at an in-person event. ET did that for us. What I liked most about the ET platform is the look of the virtual lobby and most especially the look and functionality of the virtual exhibit vendor booths. I also was looking for a platform that could support gamification and EventTitans did just that. We were able to have our attendees engage with the platform and connect with our vendor sponsors by offering up "tickets" for completing certain tasks within the event.

There were some minor hiccups along the way with the uploading of some documents in the vendor booth and attendees not receiving their invites to access the venue but all of these minor issues were handled pretty immediately. I didn't expect there not to be some hiccups.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks much for your feedback Heather. Appreciate it.

Linda
Music Director in VS
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent choice for non-profit fundraisers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This site is very easy to use. I say that as a customer and administrator. When I had a problem they were there for me almost immediately--and I didn't have to jump through gatekeeper hoops to get them to help. All I did was shoot them an email and the problem was solved within a couple hours. On a weekend! I also ordered product to test it out and it was surprised by how easy it was to shop and order. Simple and easy. Thank you, EventTitans!

Easy to set up and use. EventTitans contacted Stripe for me and got it connected. They got my fundraiser event organized and the page designed, and made a dashboard that I could understand and quickly. They get it--we don't have time to learn a lot of fancy stuff because we're busy running our non-profits.

I didn't quite get that I could shop for all coffee choices off the one SHOP button, but that one was on me. I wish I could change our photos as we get new ones, or maybe add some quotes about the organization.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks a bunch Linda for your kind review. Appreciate it.

Julie
Julie
Director of Marketing in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Good overall Experiene

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software enabled us to organize and execute our first major event at our facility.

The features included for the price far outweighed competitors.

Had some functionality challenges due to beta testing. The customer support was excellent and any issues had were resolved quickly.

Hal
President in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

RMR on Event Titans

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have bent over backwards to adapt to what w do and have it perform for us.

I like it's versatility to adapt to our needs for our fundraising company and the platform that opens up further options for our customers.

We use Safari for our operating system, and the website prefers me to use Chrome. Small problem.

Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Quick start for online events

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The overall experience is very positive, I like how easy and fast it's possible to organize any virtual event with this software. The support team is also amazing!

For some advanced functionality onboarding is required.

Charles
VP in Frankrijk
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Event Management Solution

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Value for money and their excellent support

Would like to see better, up to date documentation

10 maanden geleden

Hey Charles, Thanks for your feedback. We are developing a whole new "How to do" video documentation for ease of understanding this big of a product. Appreciate you working with our team.

Nashlee
Dir of Operations in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

ATP

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Very flexible, multiple features and cost is very reasonable

At the time we used the software the mobile app wasn't available yet.

Simone
Event Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great product & Team

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team was exceptional. They were very helpful with setting up the site and was very helpful to attendees.

The custom look of the event page and workshop spaces.

Some of the functionality on the back end wasn’t easy for my team to learn and implement.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Simone for your feedback. We are always working on improving the UX. But definetly with 18 solutions in 1 it does require someone to implement more than one event to get more familiar. Your suggestions are always welcome.

Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Mi opinión sobre EventTitans

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: EventTitans es muy buena para la gestión de eventos en línea y presenciales

El software es una plataforma muy util para la gestión de eventos en línea y presenciales.

Tiene un buen desempeño y utilidad para el usuario.

Harshitha
Volunteer in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Harshitha from IACA

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Prompt responses. Easy navigation of UI.

Nothing much to say. Everything is in standard.

Katherine
Partner in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great Customer Support

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience.

This software is very customizable. The customer support it great too.

Interface is simple but could be further simplified.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks Katherine for the review. We enjoy working with you and your team.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Experiencia con EventTitans

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Es una plataforma integral para la gestión de eventos en línea y presenciales.

EventTitans me gusta porque es una plataforma integral para la gestión de eventos en línea y presenciales.

Esta muy bien espero sigan mejorando aun más.