Over AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Alle functies voor facturering, klinische zaken en patiëntbetrokkenheid binnen de geestelijke gezondheidszorg voor een geautomatiseerde praktijk met een uniforme workflow voor elke rol.

Meer informatie over AdvancedMD for Mental Health

1,5
3,0
Waar voor je geld
1,5

AdvancedMD for Mental Health heeft een totaalscore van 3.7 van 5 sterren op basis van 3 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

AdvancedMD for Mental Health alternatieven

Reviews filteren (3)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je AdvancedMD for Mental Health eerder gebruikt?

Erin K.
Intake Coordinator in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

User Friendly

5 2 maanden geleden

I used AdvancedMD daily for my Intake position. It was such a user friendly, easy software program that allowed me to get my job done quick and efficiently. Definitely recommend this product to anyone!

I have no complaints for this software. I never ran into any issues during use and was always able to get my job done!

Cori W.
APRN in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Get a better EMR

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very poor. I’ve used it in my prior private practice with great difficulty. It is down a lot. It’s like the developers are unaware of how much data they have access to. So when an update occurs it shuts down everything until it’s fixed. Cart before the horse!

All in one, i terms of bulking and charting.

Scheduling, calendar, templates, prescribing

Nicole B.
TMS Coordinator in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Not as advertised

1 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the beginning, we were assigned a Representative who was very attentive, returned all calls and emails promptly. Once we were "Live", our Rep was "no longer with the company" and for months we could not get in contact with anyone to resolve all of our issues. So glad our contract is over.

The interface of the scheduling calendar

We originally chose this software because of all the features they offer. Although the features are physically there, 98% of the time they don't work. Our biggest issue has been appointment reminders. I can't even count how many "tickets" we filed for them to fix the issue. Needless to say, we just stopped trying to use the reminder system because we were wasting out time. As a result, 50% of patients per day were a "no show". For what this software cost each month is NOT worth it. They advertise how much it will increase revenue and it did the complete opposite. Onto of the PM features not working, the EHR and eRx have also been issues the entire time. We finally got tired of tryin to get things switched and have since switched over to a much better program for 1/4 the cost.